Start by marking “Quarterback Sack (A Full Contact Football Romance)” as Want to Read:
Quarterback Sack (A Full Contact Football Romance)

Quarterback Sack (A Full Contact Football Romance)

3.86  ·  Rating details ·  639 Ratings  ·  124 Reviews
From USA Today Bestselling Authors S.E. Hall and Hilary Storm comes the cockiest quarterback in Tennessee in this steamy standalone sports romance.

Rush Riggins has it all. His sexy arrogance, perfectly honed body and irresistible charisma is everything you’d expect in a single, NFL quarterback. What woman wouldn’t love to be pursued by him?

Ava Vanderbilt, that’s who.

She’s
Published March 14th 2017 by S.E. Hall & Hilary Storm

Nomims
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf
DNF @ 31% SPOILER

The H was the biggest douche !!!
The first meeting was a one night stand and even if i find it a little insulting he bailed just when he finished. I guess it's how it works for some.
But after that when he try to seduce her only because he wants to secure his place on the team i wanted to slap him so hard !!
I really saw him as only a misogyn and disrespectful guy.
It felt like she was just a ticket to use whenever he wanted something to benefit him .
Ava was "powerless" in front
Karrie Mellott Puskas
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg I was sucked in at page one and didn't stop till I was finished! I couldn't put Rush and Ava down! Once you get your hands on this book you'll be sucked in. You have your hot QB and the girl he can't get off his mind. Their story is great and you won't want it to end! Loved it!! Have to say I wouldn't be too upset if SE and Hilary gave us more of Rush and Ava!!!
Blue
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was ok
SPOILERS and UNPOPULAR OPINIONS
Very sad to say, this book didn't work for me. I love [LOVE] S.E. Hall's writing, but seemingly only when she writes alone. I thought Ava was wishy-washy , that her and Rush's connection was too 'insta' and Rush's character does this 180 without any real explanation of why he suddenly wants a real relationship with Ava. I skimmed to finish, very predictable, lots of steamy scenes, not enough character development.
Anne OK
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-reads

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL? Well, I was, but I should have known better – after all, it’s off-season for the NFL. Rush Riggins's "plays" were way OTT and far too many. The first night stand meeting between Rush and Ava turned my stomach. And any connection between them thereafter felt cold and calculated with no meaningful feeling entering the picture. From the start, I just got an icky vibe and it continued throughout. He may be the star quarterback, and believe me he won't let you forget
Nancy Lovallo
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was ok
My biggest problem with this book is that why can't the women character be strong enough to resist this guy's characters advance?
Yes, Ava was hot for him but, because she became owner of the football team he plays on she continued to tell they couldn't be together. But, he wouldn't stop getting in her face giving her his grin and dirty talk and she couldn't resist him.
Can't we have more Heroines that are strong and can resist a guy for more than a paragraph?
I skimmed most of it. I'm glad Amazo
BookSmacked
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMFG This book was just Amazing. Steamy as all hell, I completely devoured this book and while I should have probably gone to bed I had to stay up way past my bedtime to read this.

S.E. Hall and Hilary Storm gave me a lady boner with Rush Riggins. He oozed confidence and was relentless with Ava. At certain point I thought to myself HOLY SHIT dude you need to be slapped but as I continued to read it I found myself falling for Rush and his Alpha attitude, his brash cockiness and his vulgar yet sed
Darlene Avery
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Quarterback Sack by S.E. Hall & Hillary Storm

If you're looking for steamy, look no further! Hall & Storm know how to dish it up!

Quarterback Sack is a fast paced book filled with enough steam to set your Kindle on fire, while still maintaining a storyline that will completely draw you in.

I loved Ava Vanderbilt's character. She has so much thrown at her, and handles it all with dignity and pride. Ava is one of those characters whose unselfish nature shines through, and you want so bad for
❤️*~JesseJess~*❤️ ~Give me your OTT alpha's and anti-heroes~
May 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone over the age of 18 who like dirty talking alphas
Recommended to ❤️*~JesseJess~*❤️ ~Give me your OTT alpha's and anti-heroes~ by: Lindsay
 photo 5216C74E-FF22-46AC-9834-CF6F40146D09-3881-000005DB218018A8_zpsasr8oiek.jpeg

Fluffy bunny fun read with a super hot alpha male and a feisty sweet chick. I like things a little more dangerous in my reads but every once in a great while my black butterflies will twitter with glee over an easy read ☺ especially when the man looks like this-

Rush-
 photo 14DB2827-BFAB-40E4-9102-F10A651C0E21-3881-000005DD63E87C62_zpshvrnmfr5.jpeg

The story is little corny cheesy and predictable but when Rush starts spouting off his dirty f**king mouth? *drools*
They meet in a bar, both of them not wanting to be there but were dragged in by their friends. He see's her and 💥B
Lindsay
May 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ku, may-2017
I’ve had my eye on this book for a while. From the time I first heard about the book, I knew it was right up my alley. Which, when you think about it, is weird. I mean, I’m not a football fan. So me liking football romances is just a little odd. But I digress.

I’ll admit that when I started this book, I really didn’t like Rush. I’m not even sure I have the right words to describe my feelings for him beyond saying I didn’t like him. I felt like he was going to make the book a chore to get through
Lexi Cubbins
Perfect if you're in the mood for a hot and steamy read!

My review may contain minor spoilers, so consider yourself warned.

So, while I did enjoy this book and for a first-time collaboration it was quite good, I can relate to some of the negative reviews. The writing was pretty fantastic and I don't think I've ever read a sports romance with a storyline like this, so that was a plus.
But... Rush, seriously? After their one night stand, he leaves right after he's done. Okay, I guess that happens, b
EroticaAfterDark (Lilith)
Mar 18, 2017 marked it as maybe-read
Shelves: 6-recs-to-me
I'm really not that into New Adult books.... so we'll see
Logan Hr
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book really loved it!
Treena
May 09, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: sports-romance
DNF after chapter 4

While it could've been a cute, yes cute, story --- I didn't like the h. I like my heroines to have more of a spine. Deleting this from my Kindle.
Erica
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hot from the very beginning!
Rush & Ava will suck you in and keep you glued to the pages until the very end.
The QB who could have virtually any woman he wants and the extremely hot woman he can't get out of his head.
When she realizes who he is she wants nothing to do with him, but Rush doesn't give up on what he wants and what he wants is Ava.
But Ava has one huge reason to steer clear of him, even if that's the last thing her body wants.
The man is sex on legs and the worst part is he knows i
OKbook Hoarder
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Amazing HEA Sports book.
SE Hall and Hilary Storm write amazing books but together it's something unbelievable perfect. Fall in love with Rush and Ava while they fall for each other in this sexy football romance.
Jamie Rhodes
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An enjoyable sports romance. Rush and Ava will cause you to want to pull your hair out with some of the things they do, but that is what makes the story interesting. The book is well written. Characters are enjoyable. Plot is realistic. Dual point of view. No cliffhanger. I would highly recommend this book.
Rush Riggins, I Love You!!

Ava, Ava, Ava... You indecisive little butterfly. I get why you're reluctant; the guy has a messy sexual past. But quit using your new job as an excuse! Are you the boss, or aren't you?

Rush, you sexy gridiron alpha beast! Thank you for being strong enough to anchor Ava while she fought your connection. Thank you for breaking through the false divisions between you two, whether by action or patient inaction. And thank you for being a bossy sex god.

Lots of heartstring tug
Debbie
Apr 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Rush and Ava meet and share a hot unforgettable night not bothering to share their names. The next day, Ava's grandfather passes away and leaves her the NFL team he owns. Turns out Rush is the quarterback and he has no intention of letting Ava go even if she thinks they can't see each other.

I loved Rush. He's a big sweetheart of a flirt and is used to getting any woman he wants. He changes for Ava and goes out of his way to prove himself. I only liked Ava okay. There were a number of times I wa
Lindsey King
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First off I have to say I am completely jealous of the great ass on the cover. Lets just all admit that its pretty sweet. :) Okay, its time to get down to the brass tax. This was one of the best sport romances I have ever read. Not only did two of my favorite writers put this kick ass read together but they did a bad ass job with it. The characters have chemistry that is out of the park. Like flaming pages kinda hot. Rush is.... hell I cant put him into the right words. But to me hes just all th ...more
Badass Bloggettes
looking for that book that has steam coming from the pages from page 1 then this is the book for you.

For me the main character Ava Vanderbilt is to be looked up to. So much was pushed her way, things she didn’t even want but she rose up to the occasion, ignoring all the people who doubted her, even her own so called family, took the bull by the horns and rolled with it, she made mistakes, who doesn’t but she came out at the end of the book victorious, strong, determined and still a lovely caring
Lisa
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When I heard SE Hall and Hilary Storm were writing a book together, I was sure it would be great and then I heard it was a sports novel and well.. I knew it would be epic! I was absolutely right!

Rush Riggins is a sexy dirty talking quarterback that will melt the the pages right off of your kindle. Add in his determination and persistence to make our sweet Ava see that what they have is real and he is down right swoony!
This story is filled with sexy, steamy scenes, and a couple you can't help bu
Renee
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

NFL quarterback Rush Riggins has it all. a perfectly honed body, agora nice that is sexy and irresistible charisma. Every girl want to be with him.....except Ava Vanderbilt.

Ava has made it very clear to Rush that his relate takes flirtation will not change a thing. She only has one rule. She doesn't date football players. Rush though did not get to where he is by giving up. He is nothing if not persistent. The end zone is not the
Sandy
Mar 22, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
So disappointed. I expected more from this author or I would never have purchased this book at full price. Since I'm a big sports romance fan plus a S.E Hall fan I was expecting a new, fresh storyline. Unfortunately that's not what happened. If you have read "It Had to Be You (Chicago Stars Book 1)" by Susan Elizabeth Phillips you have read this book and Susan did a better job. This is nothing more than a tired retread of the same story. I even liked "Taking Shots (Assassins #1)" by Toni Aleo us ...more
Katie
Mar 26, 2017 added it
zero stars
Diary Of Book Fiend
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was ok
DNF @ 36% I couldn't get past the " Hero " and how he kept talking crap about Ava and then she got my on nerves because she just took it. A Pushover. I just couldn't get into it. I tried several different times...
Nancy Metsch
Not what I thought it would be, not my type of book
Chantal
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ava and Rush.
Well let me tell you. It starts out where shy, never done this before, Ava meets sexy Quarterback Rush and ends up having a one night stand. Only she doesn't know she will be crossing paths with him again in ways she never imagined.
I fell in love with Ava right from the start. Not only because of her true, honest personality but also because of her commitment to honour her grandfathers whisked.
Rush, what can I say. Sexy is one word that comes to mind. But that's not all, once you
Ali Crawley
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As soon as I saw that HIlary Storm and S.E. Hall had teamed up I knew it would be a wild ride but I had no idea how WILD it was going to get until I dove into the pages of Quarterback Sack. From the beginning I connected with Ava and all her rule following ways and I couldn't wait to see how her story would play out in the hands of these wonderful authors. When Rush enters into the picture things get seriously laugh out loud funny with a little chaos thrown in for good measure and I never wanted ...more
Emily Goodman
Mar 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Steamy sex, alpha male football player and sassy driven woman. What more could you ask for from SE Hall and Hilary Storm?

From the moment this book started I was completely taken by Rush Riggins! This hot quarterback from Tennessee had me wriggling in my seat as I read each delicious demand that poured from his mouth. Hall & Storm's character oozed with confidence that was sexy on and off the field.

I love me a strong, confident, driven female in any book I read. Hall & Storm didn't disap
S.E.Hall, New York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author and lover of all things anticipation and romance is the author of The Evolve Series: Emerge, Embrace, Entangled, Entice, Endure and companion novellas Baby Mama Drama and Guide for Tools Looking to Date My Daughter by character Sawyer Beckett. S.E. also wrote the standalone, Finally Found novels Pretty Instinct and Pretty Remedy and her l ...more
More about S.E. Hall...