Start by marking “Tempting Love (Cowboys and Angels, #3)” as Want to Read:
Tempting Love (Cowboys and Angels, #3)

Tempting Love

(Cowboys & Angels #3)

Can a woman actually make you feel like you’re losing your damn mind?

If she is Corina Miller.

The only woman who has ever made me long for something more, and let me tell you, that has me all kinds of messed up. After months of ignoring my feelings, it’s clear to me I’ve fallen for those piercing blue eyes and sexy smile.

But is it too late?

Have I pushed her into th
Published January 23rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Tempting Love, please sign up.
Wendy That is what I thought. I think there is a problem with the blurb bubble and the blurb on the actual page. Well, I hope there is.

Jan 24, 2018 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author and InkSlingerPR***

I enjoyed this book, overall.

That said, there were a couple of places where I was more than a little irritated with Corina and the games she seemed determined to play with Mitchell. I get it. He ran and she is annoyed...BUT, and this matters to me, his emotions were genuine and hers were a "I am feeling this way, but I am not going to tell him as I want him to suffer a little" and, well, I struggled with this.

As a result, while I was able to beli
Wit & Wonder Books
** ARC provided by the author for an honest review **

Yet another Parker falls under the spell of love in Tempting Love by New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Kelly Elliott.

Mitchell Parker is a one-night kind of guy. Love ‘em and leave ‘em is just the way he likes it. Then he meets a woman he can’t stop thinking about. Her eyes, her smile, every single curve is etched into his mind. Corina Miller is everything he wants, but in resisting the fall he may have pushed her away for good.

I
Amy
Jan 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 swoon worthy and smile filled stars!!

“He held me gently even as he kissed me urgently, like he needed my kiss to breathe”

“I’ve never met a woman I felt like sharing a bed with. Until I met you. “

“It was those moments that made me realize I was in love with her. That no matter what, I would never leave her side.”

Finally, finally we get Corina and Mitchell’s story. And let me tell you, it was so worth the wait. I had so many burning questions about what happened with these two. There were so man
✿Penny
Lindsey King
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kelly nailed yet another fantastic read. Corina and Mitchell are probably my favorite couple of this series so far. I was hooked from the beginning and couldn't get enough. I love how Kelly takes her sexy cowboys and sassy heroines on a journey that you cant forget! Nothing is ever easy for her couples and I think that to me it makes them more real. More relatable. I get this is a romance novel but being able to connect with the characters almost makes them feel like family. Kelly does that for ...more
Carla
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book, given by the author.
And another one bites the dust!
The Parker brothers are unbelievable, I'm never getting tired of saying that.
Bad boys and still gentleman, sexy but still sweet, they are the perfect combination and we all want one for ourselves.

Now its Mitchell and Corina's time, and I have to say we saw it coming, even before the last book was over, I could see the distress these whole situa
Stacey (Total Book Addicts)
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*Received ARC for an honest review*

Kelly just went and did it again!!!

I love Steed & Wade... But now I'm so in love with Mitchell ♡

Damn woman... these men make me swoon and just go all gooey.

Mitchell ♡ God I seriously love him. He's sexy, swoony, likes to dirty talk and loves hard. They way he is with Milo hahaha he says he hates him but you know he loves him really.

Corina ♡ I loved her in the other books but her having her own book was just amazing and loved getting to know her alot more.

I
Allyson ☘️
Due to work and school, this took me a little longer than usual to get through...
I feel like I’ve been waiting for Mitchell’s book for...like forever! I’m obsessed with these books and Parker men!

I can’t wait for Waylynn’s story next! 😬😆💚

I do have to say that the whole Lane thing didn’t ever seem to get resolved...he just wasn’t mentioned anymore. And the house thing just kind of simmered down and was quietly resolved, I guess. It didn’t really feel like it to me though....I would’ve liked it to
Myra Espino
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Nice read. Tempting Love is the 3rd book of Cowboys and Angels and is Mitch's story. If you read the first book in the series, you'll meet both the main characters of this story. Mitch and Corina met on the first book of the series and I want to punch Mitch when I read the first book because of what he did to Corina. Ugghh.. Anyway, as the story goes, I started to like Mitch more. Overall, this book is a good read.
Johnaka
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tempting Love by Kelly Elliott
“Falling into temptation can be right, 5 stars”

Corina and Mitchell belong together, we all know it. Its just a matter of them getting them coming to their senses and going for it. Elliott gave us a story that at times we wanted to slap the characters upside their heads yet cheer for them all at once. Tempting Love can be read as a standalone but I recommend you read the first two books in the Cowboy’s and Angels series to really understand the family dynamic. Becau
Avid Reader
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tempting Love (Cowboys & Angels #3) by Kelly Elliott
4 stars
M/F Romance
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

This is the third book in this series and while it's not necessary to read the previous books, I highly recommend it. They are all wonderful and you'll see the same characters grow and change throughout the series.

Corina is a wonderful character. She is kind, gentle and sometimes, way too forgiving. She is the perfect match for Mitchell. Despite their rocky beginni
Lisa Waugh
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just when I think my literary heart can’t possibly have room for another bbf, Kelly writes yet again another swoon worthy, heart stoppingly incredible cowboy that I TOTALLY fell for....just like Gunner, Steed and Wade!!!!! The list goes on and on really....

This amazing story is told through the eyes of Mitchell and Corina. These two have had one night together, but Mitch being a typical Parker boy is too scared to admit his true feelings. Fast forward and the one night so many months ago keeps p
Heather andrews
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mitch had his head up his butt at times, alright most of the time, but the man was honest, "I shrugged. “What? Normally I walk in here butt *** naked. So, compared to my normal attire, this is a one-hundred-percent improvement.” I love a man who talks to animals, because I talk to animals, “where’s your momma? I’ve got some goodies here to make the dinner I owe her from yesterday’s bet.” The cat continued to bathe himself as he ignored me. “Fine, but I’m shutting my effing door tonight. I’ve had ...more
Isha Coleman
Jan 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
Haunted by a night that never should have been, two broken hearts are figuring out how to piece themselves together again. Tempting Love speaks a language that is universal to everyone. Corina and Mitchell are mirror images of each other until it comes to love. Now they have to decide if they have the strength to build something special together or weather the heartache apart. What makes an author like Ms. Elliott a treasure is her ability to speak on subjects close to the heart with insightful ...more
Nancy Metsch
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kelly Elliott has never disappointed me. Her books are truly what makes a book boyfriend so perfect.
I get that Parker boys are considered players. But once they find that right lady to tame them they are the most romantic men around.
What I loved about Mitchell is how he could be really dirty but so romantic at the sametime..
Nancy
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Dove Loving Stars!!!

I knew I was going to love Mitchell and Corina, but let me tell y’all I flipping floved these two so much more than even I thought I would!!!! This story was everything I thought it was going to be and so much more!

Ms. Elliott has a way of creating these families that are just so incredible….you just can feel The Parkers were the “cool house” to hang out at when we were growing up lol…

If you have read the first two books in this series (which I highly recommend you do beca
Rebecca
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I adore the Parker family, and each and every time Kelly Elliott puts the right person in one of the Parker sibling’s paths, readers can anticipate the push and pull that’s going to happen between the hero and heroine, regardless of how opposed to commitment and relationships one or the other might be and we can also expect the other Parkers to do whatever they can to allow their sibling to have the happily ever after that s/he deserves.

Book Three is Mitchell’s story and Tempting Love is the pe
S.M. Harshell
**I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.**

Tempting Love is the third installment int he Cowboys and Angels series. It is Mitchell and Corina's book. Personally, you can't read as a stand alone. You will miss so much of the back story and secondary stories that you need to read them in order to truly appreciate it.

This Parker family is my favorite group of cowboys. Kelly Elliott has a way to get you so invested within the first few chapters, you have keep flippi
Novel Grounds
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Book Three is HERE!
This is all about Mitchell and Corina. This book had all the storytelling I love form Kelly Elliot and all the angst we know is coming. Tempting Love is the BEST. It might also be the best novel ever in this series for me.

Back at it with the cowboys y'all. I must be on a kick because I AM LOVING them.

I love second changes and I love novels that the characters really have to work at it to find their HEA. This is one of those novels. This was a novel that had all the push and
* A review copy was provided by the author for the Blog Tour *

~ 5 My Dove Stars ~

FULL REVIEW to come for Blog Tour..... Another swoony, sweet and sexy romance. I don’t know how Kelly keeps giving us these outstanding stories!! I am loving this series so much.

FULL REVIEW Now Posted::

Tempting Love is another swoony, sweet and sexy romance. The perfect addition to an already GREAT series. I don’t know how Kelly keeps giving us these outstanding stories!! I am loving this series so much.

Temptin
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Feb 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
-Cassie, 4 stars

Tempting Love is the third book in the Cowboys and Angels series. It can be read as a standalone, but I suggest reading the other books in this series. I love this family and everyone around them.

Tempting Love is Corinna and Mitchell’s story. I have been waiting for their story. We meet them in the other books and they have somewhat of a rocky history. They hooked up and Mitchell ran from his feelings so there is a lot of hurt and anger between them. I really did like Mitchell. H
Lauren
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
After seeing sparks fly between Corina and Mitchell in Lost Love and the heartbreaking fallout in Love Profound, I couldn't wait to see what Tempting Love had in store for them. Personally I was hoping for a big ol' HEA, and luckily, that's exactly what I received!

Corina has been a favorite of mine ever since she was introduced as Paxton's best friend in Lost Love. She's sweet yet sassy. She's unapologetic and fiercely independent yet willing to wear her heart on her sleeve and see the good in
J A C I N T A
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh lordy Mitchell Parker...
Mitchell is the next Parker to fall in love but will he admit to himself and his family and friends that he's in love with Corina Miller?!?!
Corina Miller is Paxton's BFF and moved to town when she moved back to Oak Springs. She is a grade one teacher and her job is everything to her but she is missing love. When Corina first see's Mitchell, it's love at first sight and they spend one amazing night together.
Twelve months later Corina is still heartbroken that Mitchell
Kathryn Linke
Jan 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing

4.5 Stars

Tempting Love is the third title in the Cowboys and Angels series, and is a second chance, small town love story features Corina Miller and Mitchel Parker. Both characters have appeared in the previous titles in the series, and I honestly wasn’t sure if I was going to love Mitchel, as much as his predecessors. His past actions left a lot to be desired, but in true Kelly Elliott fashion, by the end of this title I had found a new book boyfriend.

This pair of characters are endearing
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Kelly Elliott will always be a yes in my book, no matter what she writes. While I've not read every single book, she's on my TBR and I've read enough to keep coming back. And while Wanted will always be my very top favorite, there is something to be said for this new-ish series by her. Sexy. Sweet. Intense. Captivating. Unforgettable. The Cowboys and Angels series... just my new obsession and Mitchell *sigh* the man was everything.

He's a one night stand kind of guy...until her. Can he re
Tania's Book Blog
Jan 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Awwww these two finally got their act together. Mitchell and Corina were attracted to each other since she arrived at the small town with her best friend Paxton who happens to be married to Mitchell twin brother, lol.

These two have pushed and shoved; Mitchell wanting Corina but had a huge fear of commitment and Corina getting tired of waiting for him. They had a one night stand and Corina wanted more and Mitchell just couldn’t bring himself to do more. He loved her but his fear was too much.

Cor
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, pain, steam, and heartbreak.

Before reading this story please read the below books first
Lost Love (Cowboys & Angels #1)
Love Profound (Cowboys & Angels #2)

This is Corina and Mitchell’s story. Mitchell is all about only one night. But with Corina he wants more but he is resisting with everything he has. He thinks about her all the time but continues to push her away. One time he is going to push her away right into another man’
Virginia
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series and Kelly did a great job again! I Iove this family!! And I am glad we got Mitchell and Corina’s story.

Kelly’s writing is perfect and she gets me so invested in the characters. I want to be there with them. I loved Mitchell and Corina. They were prefect for each other even if Mitchell did mess things up at first. Can he redeem himself? I will say this- he sure is set on trying.

Using humor and drama and a fantastic family, Kelly draws you into a great story that will have you
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
Corina Miller deserved someone who wouldn't end up destroying her heart. A guy who was willing to give her the life she wanted. I wasn't that guy."

Ohh goodness..if you have been reading this series, you have gotten glimpses of each brother and significant other as you have been reading. Which has been for a great read!!! Y'all know I love peeking into the lives of previous couples or seeing relationships made moving forward until there book comes along. Andddd if you have been reading along, you

Kelly Elliott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling contemporary romance author. Since finishing her bestselling Wanted series, Kelly continues to spread her wings while remaining true to her roots and giving readers stories rich with hot protective men, strong women and beautiful surroundings.

Her bestselling works include, Wanted, Broken, Without You, and Unconditional Love, to name just

Cowboys & Angels (7 books)
  • Lost Love (Cowboys and Angels, #1)
  • Love Profound (Cowboys and Angels, #2)
  • Love Again (Cowboys and Angels, #4)
  • Blind Love (Cowboys and Angels #5)
  • This Love (Cowboys and Angels #6)
  • Reckless Love (Cowboys and Angels, #7)