Start by marking “One Wrong Choice (Cruel & Beautiful #3)” as Want to Read:
One Wrong Choice (Cruel & Beautiful #3)

One Wrong Choice (Cruel & Beautiful #3)

3.99  ·  Rating details ·  287 Ratings  ·  81 Reviews
This is a full-length stand-alone novel.

You are cordially invited to witness the union of Jenna and Kenneth...

Isn’t it every woman’s dream to marry the perfect guy?
Mr. Tall, Dark, Rich, and Handsome, the one who waits for me at the altar, is that man.
It's what my family wants.
For a long time, it was what I thought I wanted, too.
Then I met Brandon, a ruggedly handsome
Published February 28th 2017

To ask other readers questions about One Wrong Choice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Wrong Choice

Sophie
Mar 05, 2017 rated it really liked it

"I've allowed myself to fall in love with the one woman in the world I can't have."

Jenna Rhodes is engaged and about to be married to Kenneth, the Senator's son, when she meets Brandon Connelly, a car mechanic with colourful tattoos on his arms. In the meanwhile they get to know each other, becoming friends, but this is something that turns into a struggle, for both of them. They will both face difficult situations that will bring them closer, but also pull them apart.

"I shoul
Mar 06, 2017 rated it did not like it
***ARC Provided by the Author and Social Butterfly***

I struggled with this book. A lot. And it has taken me a while to get to the review, as I really wasn't sure what I wanted to say about it.

The pacing of this one was all over the place. I was never quite sure how long it had been, where the action had let off or how long it had been. The timeline was also off, years had passed, but their ages had stayed the same, no one seemed to age, time passed for one character, but not for the other.

The su
Annmarie
Mar 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Vanessa (nessreads)
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review*

What happens when you're about to marry the "perfect" man, but your thoughts are on the tattooed sexy-as-sin hunk-of-a-man who has taken your breath away? Mind you, you're not even in love with the man you're about to walk down the aisle for. What would you do? Marry the sure-thing? Or, listen to your heart and jump?

These are some of the questions Jenna faces. Kenneth, Jenna's fiancé is everything she thought she wanted: tall, dark, handsome and ric
Jan
Mar 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Taken on an emotional rollercoaster.

I was honestly up and down with One wrong choice all my emotions were pulled at one point or another in the plot.

Anger,frustration,sadness,joy,humor One wrong choice is definitely a read that gives you all the feels.

Great characters but I did sway a lot with Jenna and got frustrated.

A negative for me was the prologue it's like a huge spoiler of what is to come and for me it spoilt the story, I new exactly where the story was going I knew what was or wasn't
* A review copy was provided by the author for the Blog Tour *

~ 4 Not the Wrong Choice Stars ~

What lengths would you be willing to go to to help your family??

That’s the question that is raised and answered in One Wrong Choice.

So I have to be honest and say I really had a love/hate relationship with this book. One Wrong Choice is the third book in Terri E Laine and A.M. Hargrove’s Cruel and Beautiful Series. I have all the books in this series and I am sad to say this one wasn’t my favorite. N
Heather andrews
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes it's not all that hard to convince Brandon to come over to Jenna's, “cake, huh? I guess I can come over for some cake, as long as I get an extra large piece.” Jenna doesn't mind asking for help when she needs it, “how to properly suck a ***k. Like really do it right.” I liked this book really loved Brandon he had some patience where Jenna was concerned.
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
4 stars!! I love this series so much!!

This book can be read as a stand alone but I suggest reading the first two books in the "Cruel and Beautiful" series first. You get so much more back story and this just beautiful heart breaking and loving flow of a story of family & friends.

This book revolves around heart ache, trust and loyalty. This is a love story about Jenna and Brandon.

I think Jenna is a very strong woman but with that being said she is a little ignorant. I understood her dating
Le Ann Foster
☆☆Reviewed for Hooked On Books ☆ ☆

I gave this book 4.5 stars!

This book had me hooked from the beginning, I simply devour it in just a couple of hours and when I finally made it to the end I was wanting some much more of Brandon and Jenna. With that being said, at times in this book I wanted to throw my kindle because the way Jenna done Brandon and other times I was rooting for Jenna to rip her fiance a new one. I was very impressed with how A.M. wrote this book, many times in this book she cou
Katie Montgomery
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was given one wrong choice by Am Hargrove and Terri e laine to review for hooked on books and cherryoblossoms promotions.

As soon as I picked up this book I was enthralled. We start with Jenna and she's about to marry Kenneth but her heart is not his it belongs to Brandon. The only problem is he is a tattooed mechanic that doesn't fit into the expected mould jennas mum has forced her to believe is what is required. We jump back to how she meets Brandon and how they try to fight their feelings f
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
What great book written by two amazing authors. I loved this book wasn't sure how it was going to go with all the secrets and turns. Jenna and Kenneth have been together for a long time and at first their marriage was somthing now it's not even Co existing, Jenna has car trouble and stops at a garage where she just happens to break down on her mechanic Bradon, they soon develop a great friendship that could be so much more.
Tash
4.5 stars- review to come
Liv
Feb 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
I absolutely loved Cruel & Beautiful and really enjoyed A Mess Of A Man. Naturally I had high expectations on this story too. Needless to say, this book was well written because I didn't expect anything less from these great authors.

We've met Jenna in both previous books as Cate's best friend and Ben's sister. We got a glimpse into her life and knew there was something going on regarding her love life in those books. Now we finally get her full story and I was really excited for this.

The St
Felicia Eddy
Mar 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love the writing duo of AM Hargrove and Terri E Laine and their Cruel and Beautiful series had me engrossed with their stories from the beginning. When I knew that they would finally be coming out with Jenna's story I was more than excited. Jenna has always been there in the background quietly taking care of her best friends and brother, now she finally gets her time.

Jenna and Brandon have been friends since she brought took her car to him after it broke down. The attraction has also always b
books are love
Mar 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another winner winnner chicken dinner from AM Hargrove. I at first felt for Jenna because of her situation. Trying to please the parents and make her mom happy while being miserable and feeling like your life isn’t really yours is tough. But than she meets Brandon and how she was with him had me growl. She yo-yo’d him. Seriously she knew he had feelings for her. She had them for him and yet she kept stringing him along. Just wanted to smack her upside the head especially when she would get mad w ...more
Kaytlyn (The Bohemian Bookworm)
I had quite the relationship with this book. It started with the blurb, I was sold! I love a good best friend romance, and add on to the a love triangle of crazy sorts and you knew I was going to have to read it. This book was like touching on two opposite ends of the spectrum at once, there were some points where I was seriously irritated enough I considered putting it down, on the other hand it gave me a book boyfriend that will probably rank on my top list for this year. I had to take a coupl ...more
Cindy
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One Wrong Choice is the final book in the Cruel and Beautiful series. Yet, it is a standalone.

OH MY!! Let me say my emotions were all over the place while reading this. Never knowing what was coming next. The duo of Hargrove and Laine have AMAZED me!

When we first meet Jenna she's in a very strange relationship with Kenneth (a senators son). When Jenna has car trouble, she meets Brandon. And so begins years of a long lustfilled friendship. However boundaries are never crossed as much as you can
Suzanne Radcliffe
Mar 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
One Wrong Choice is about Jenna and Brandon. In the prologue, we find Jenna changing her mind about going through with her marriage to Kenneth. Brandon rushes in and tries to get her to realize that she can't marry someone she doesn't love. Then he receives a call that has him running off...so begins a story that sucked me in and didn't let go.

We go back in time to how they meet. On her way in to work, Jenna runs over something in the road and her car starts making a terrible sound. She sees an
Andrea
*ARC received in return for an honest review

Once again A.M. Hargrove & Terri E. Laine have pulled another 5* winner out of their bag.

One Wrong Choice is the last in the Cruel & Beautiful series and what a mixed bag of emotions it was! I have followed these characters from the very beginning,I've become very attached to them and I'm quite sad that their journey is ending but what a perfect finish to a fabulous series. I FLOVED it!!!

If you've been following this series you'll know that On
Books Laid Bare
Mar 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
This might be the final book in the series but as the blurb indicates it stands well on its own so if you haven’t read the other books, you don’t have to necessarily rush out and read them first but I would say give them a go when you get the chance because the whole series has been superb.
I liked Jenna, she was a stand tall type of woman who seemed to be happy with the life that she had forged for herself. She works hard and plays hard too, making sure that she is not reliant on anyone to provi
Sunny Shelly Reads
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
I received a complimentary copy of this book through Crazy Cajun Book Addicts for an honest review.

I love anything these two ladies write separately but when they get together it's pure magic. The storyline and great characters they create completely pull you in, emotions run high as you foolow the journey which you hope will lead them to the life they long for.

What do you do when your due to be married but the man your marrying isn't the love of your life and your heart resides with someone el
Bookworm Between the Sheets
Mar 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Brandon and Jenna's love story leaves you longing, hoping, and at times down right frustrated with their circumstances preventing them to be together even though it is very apparent how right they are for each other. Jenna is the epitome of old fashioned Southern wealth while Brandon is the tatted up mechanic that each other feel this strong pull to attempt trying only to be friends, nothing more.

The prologue hooked me in right off the bat! I got frustrated as the plot went on with Brandon and J
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
One Wrong Choice is a very emotional roller coaster. It is about learning what love really means and its value. Not to be thrown into something just because everyone else expects it. One Wrong Choice helps you learn to choose to be FREE! I was all over the place with this book. I could not for one moment attempt to put the book down. Which reminds me, I am too old to put in all nighters.. Ha!

Now to the book, with no spoilers in my review. Oh Jenna, Jenna, Jenna. I was hoping I could just reach i
Sibinka
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After reading Cruel & Beautiful over a year ago, a story that moved me so much I had to re read it 3 times that one weekend, I decided to re read it this weekend, along with A Mess Of A Man prior to One Wrong Choice and I am so happy that I did.
I had a great time catching up with Cate, Jenna and Ben and really loved sharing their journey in finding their special someone and I will miss this trio of friends, their lives, their tribulations and heartbreaks whilst on the pursuit to happiness a
Diane plourde
Feb 27, 2017 rated it really liked it

Either combining their talent for story telling together or separates, they give me one heck of a ride, that's for sure. While reading one of their stories, I always get to feel many emotions. This 4 star story gave me intense feelings.

Jenna and Brandon have been circulating around each other for years. They started out has friends, then they were attracted to each other. It was never the right time for them. It was a story of cat and mouse chase.

This well written story was full of angst and
Brandy Roberts
Mar 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I thought this was an interesting read and it wasn't like something I have read before . While reading the blurb I did know how I would fell going into this but I was so glade I gave it a chance . This was such a roller coaster of emotions felt bad for Jenna and Brandon they have an instant attraction but never cross the line and when they become close to finally getting together something happens that stops it before it goes to far but the intenseness is still there . But the couple sometimes d ...more
Nancy
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ARC - this is a voluntary review

These authors have done it again! This book is full of real life, real emotions, real choices and finding real love! One Wrong Choice can be read as a standalone, but this series is too beautiful and touching to miss! This book teaches you to stand up for your happiness because life is too short. All the characters are so well written. You will have moments of cheering, crying, laughing out loud and at times wanting to scream. Jenna and Brandon's story is a roller

Wit & Wonder Books
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
***ARC PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***

One Wrong Choice by A.M. Hargrove & Terri E Laine is the final novel in the Cruel and Beautiful series. This is a standalone novel.

Gah! This book has my emotions all over the place! This is a very relatable book to a lot of people I know. You meet the perfect person but the timing is never right. But what if you took a chance to see what could happen?

Jenna is in a loveless relationship with Kenneth. She stays because of her f
Kelly - Words We Love By
Feb 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I have loved Jenna since the first book – Cruel & Beautiful. She is wild, adventurous and so loyal to those she loves. Jenna is incredible and a best friend anyone would kill for. These books, Cruel & Beautiful, A Mess of a Man, and now One Wrong Choice are such captivating books with characters that you will love and will become part of you – just like family. So, I was thrilled to go home again with Jenna’s story. But I didn’t expect that they would rip my heart out and tear it to shre ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
One day, on her way home from work as a sales manager, USA Today bestselling author, A. M. Hargrove, realized her life was on fast forward and if she didn't do something soon, it would be too late to write that work of fiction she had been dreaming of her whole life. So she made a quick decision to quit her job and reinvented herself as a Naughty and Nice Romance Author.

Reader, Writer, #WalterTheP

Cruel & Beautiful (3 books)
  • Cruel and Beautiful (Cruel & Beautiful, #1)
  • A Mess of a Man (Cruel & Beautiful, #2)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Heirs of Grace
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
  • A Messy, Beautiful Life
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Pestilence (The Four Horsemen, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Twisted Up (Taking Chances, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Fangs and Fennel (The Venom Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • At the Stroke of Midnight (The Naughty Princess Club, #1)
  • Wreckage
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)