Start by marking “Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)” as Want to Read:
Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)

(Misadventures #6)

Kate and Price Lewis had the perfect marriage—love, fulfilling careers, and a great apartment in the city. But when Price’s work takes him overseas and his plane goes down, their happily-ever-after goes down with it.

A year later, Kate is still trying to cope. She’s tied to her grief as tightly as she was bound to Price. When her sister-in-law coaxes her into an extended g
Published October 3rd 2017 by Waterhouse Press

To ask other readers questions about Misadventures of a Good Wife, please sign up.
Deborah Every book is a stand alone and have no ties to the other. Great series so far

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Misadventures of a Good Wife is book two in the Misadventures series by both Meredith Wild and Helen Hardt.

Misadventures of a Good Wife

A year ago Kate Lewis would have said her life was perfect. She was married to the man of her dreams. They both had great jobs in New York and a cute little apartment. But then her husband went away on a business trip and didn’t come home. Instead she got that dreaded knock on the door informing her that he was never coming home.

Kate didn’t cope well. She is barely hanging on, even after a
XxTainaxX
Jan 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Audiobook review. I was very excited by this blurb. I like books with a little mystery and action. However, there was something missing for me in the imagery. I use books to “escape” my every day stressors. I usually find it quite easy to imagine what I’m reading or listening to but I couldn’t quite get there with this book.

Price is not your typical alpha male hero at all. He feels more average than anything else, which I found good because it makes him feel more authentic. At times though, he
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
This is a thrilling and super sexy read! It features one of the most solid couples I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Price and Kate have an unparalleled love that transcends the vows of "til death do us part". The story is sensual, exciting, and mysterious!

Here's the breakdown: Kate has a difficult time moving on after Price's assumed death. They were so close and so in love, she can't cope well without him. Her sister-in-law invites her on holiday to help her relax. While vacationing, Pri
Geo Marcovici
O carte care îmbină suspansul cu răsturnările de situație, cu pericolul ce-ți face inima să bată cu putere și o poveste de dragoste fierbinte, sinceră, deosebită. Price și Kate sunt doi soți care s-au trezit puși la încercare de soartă, curajoși și puternici, care se iubesc mai presus de orice.
Diana
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley-arc

What would you do if you have spent the last year of your life, mourning the man you loved since college? Heart broken and devastated over the death of her beloved husband Price, Kate struggles every single day to keep going. So when she goes away on vacation with her sister in law to get away for a few weeks, Kate thinks she is seeing things when she sees a gorgeous man that looks exactly like her husband, heading her way. But it can’t be him, he is dead.

After a hot and sexy reunion, K
Jacqueline's Reads
Sep 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
3.5 SUPER STEAMY STARS

I’m so excited for this Misaventures series!!!! Each book are standalones and is written by a different author. I’m a mega fan of Meredith Wild, and this will be my first Helen Hardt read, YAY!

I would classify Misadventures of a Good Wife as an erotica because of all the steam that is in the book, but that doesn’t really take away from the storyline.

Kate and Price are husband and wife and are madly in love. They have good chemistry in and out of the bedroom, you don’t beli
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Sep 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
Kate thought her husband died in a plane crash only to find out a year later that he's still alive. Price stayed away for a year to protect Kate but he can't stay away any longer. The question is, will she forgive him and disappear with him, because the threat is still very much real.

I was surprised by this book. From the title I thought this would be a lighter story about a housewife getting into mischief. Instead these two authors brought us a fun thriller. There is a lot of "making up for los
Angel Payne
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Okay, seriously...where do I begin to start talking about how much I loved this freaking book??? I could go with the plot, which was such a twisting, turning, amazing story of epic proportions. I found myself gasping at so many places, floored that this story was woven with such credibility despite its OMFG opening chapters. I literally couldn't wait to find out what happened next!
Between all the incredible story twists--and the true heart and core of the book--there is a love story so beautifu
★★★
Misadventures of a Good Wife is part of a series of standalones written by various authors. This particular installment coauthored by Meredith Wild and Helen Hardt is probably my favorite of the bunch (to date). It's got emotion, a shocker of a surprise, romance (obviously), and even a significant suspense element. I have to admit I haven't been loving this series...I'm DNF'ing Misadventures titles left and right, and while I still felt the steam content in this one was a bit heavy, the eroti
Carvanz
Wow, this book was one wild and sexy adventure! Price died a year ago in a plane crash. Since then his wife, Kate, has been barely surviving. When her sister-in-law talks her into taking a trip to a remote island she reluctantly agrees. And then her whole world tilts on its axis again when she sees a familiar figure walking toward her on the beach.

This couple twists the sheets as often and as long as they can pushing this book right into the hot and steamy stratosphere. They are passionate and i
⚜️Trea
FTC DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED AN E-ARC FROM THE PUBLISHER THROUGH NET GALLEY. I VOLUNTARILY OFFER MY HONEST REVIEW OF THE BOOK, THOUGH IT IS NOT EXPECTED OF ME! RECEIPT OF THIS BOOK IN THIS MANNER DOES NOT AFFECT MY OPINION OF THE BOOK OR THE CONTENT OF MY REVIEW!

I've been looking forward to this series for a while now, but I am extremely disappointed with this release. For it to be the second book in the series, this does not bode well for the fate of the series!

My biggest complaint was that the p
*~* Susie
Jul 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017, arc, net-galley
Too much sex and not enough story. It was definitely hot, but I need a good story to go along with it. The premise of the story was awesome, but not well executed. The back and forth about where they going got old quick.
Heather andrews
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Price sure makes some delicious threats, “hit me again like that, Kate, and I’ll eff you so hard, you’ll feel me for a week .” I loved the fire Kate had in her, “I was thinking I wanted a effing cup of coffee! This isn’t a huge deal, Price. Everyone knows I’m alive. Did you expect me to hole up in here forever? We need food.” I liked this it wasn't what I was expecting it to be.
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
Misadventure is an understatement, as well as Good Wife!

I couldn't resist diving into a book co-written by two awesome authors. My curiosity was peaked at the possibilities. As I already knew it would be, it was extremely steamy. But what I wasn't expecting was the level of suspense achieved in such a short story. I didn't think there would be enough book to tell that much story, or to touch my emotions. But I was wrong. The authors packed a punch that had me spellbound from beginning to end.
Veronica LaRoche
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing read that had me hooked from the beginning. Price & Kate have a love that no one can touch, they are true soulmates and when Price's plane went down Kate was completely destroyed. You can feel the emotions that the characters were going through as you read and it will completely tug on your heartstrings. Finding out the love of your life is still alive, Kate wants answers but she may not lie what she hears and the situation is far more dangerous then she could ever imagine. G ...more
Andrea Turner
Jul 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
The only reason that I gave this book four stars is cause of not feeling complete with the story line. I loved what the girls were trying to do with it. It's was a great read, but it fell a little short for me. I wanted more of the plot twist!!

But with that said, I did enjoy this book.
Price is intelligent, and has a heart of gold. Kate is witty, and funny. She has had a rough year, so learning to live again was difficult. Their love never wavers. The SEX was super HOT, and I loved every minute
Linda Dunn
Aug 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second installment in the Misadventures Series by 2 of my favourite writers. I always strive to be honest when it comes to reviewing my top authors. I have no problem in saying that this was a delight to read. The story begins with Kate mourning the loss of her husband in a tragic accident for over a year. Her sister-in-law convinces her to go to an island destiny for what she believes to be just for R&R. She is shocked to find her husband alive and this is now an unbelievable re ...more
Sissy's Romance Book Review
'Misadventures of a Good Wife' by Meredith Wild, Helen Hardt is Book Two in the "Misadventures" series. This is the story of Kate and Price Lewis.
Kate has missed her husband Price for over a year after a plane crash that she thought took his life. When her sister in law talks her into going on a vacation with her she ends up finding Price there. Price informs her that there is danger and that is why he had to play dead. The danger is still there but he can't seem to go on without her and wants
Delanea
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy mackerel! Meredith Marie Wild, Helen Lynn Hardy-- where in the world have you been keeping this story? Now I don't know if these are valid middle names but when ladies in my family do something outrageous, we call them by their full name.

Misadventures of a Good Wife is just that-- I am used to stellar writing from both authors but this work takes the cake! MoaGW surprised the heck out of me. This book is a nail biter, it is such an intense experience.

Kate and Price have a love that can't
~Mandi~
Oct 17, 2017 rated it liked it
3 ⭐⭐⭐

I gave this one only 3 stars because the entire book was overwhelmed with way too many sex scenes. The actual story would have been better if they weren't having sex every ten minutes.
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy sex scenes in my book. And usually the more steamier the better. But this one just had way too many for this short of a story.
I didn't like the beginning of the story very much and it made me start to dislike Price. I kept waiting to find out what he ha
Amanda
Jul 15, 2017 rated it liked it
I recieved an arc of Misadventures of a Good Wife from netgalley. I was lucky enough to have also read the first book in the Misadventures series and really enjoyed it. This one sadly fell a little flat for me. The was no shortage of hot steamy scenes between the main characters but the story line was missing. I felt like it was sex scene after sex scene and the actually storyline was over and done in the blink of an eye. Overall it was an good quick steamy well written romance and I still look ...more
Rissa
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was ok
2⭐
It had potential but it was so slow and i wasn’t invested in the characters and i was just disappointed.
Debbie DiFiore
A little too much sex

I know. I can't believe I am saying this but if I think back about the book, all I can remember is the sex, and oh yeah a little drama too. I love back from the dead stories. Especially with celibate
Heroes but this was just this side of awesome. I loved the hero, the heroine, his sister and the whole drama but it left me feeling so so. I wanted to be feeling amazing and I did for awhile but then it became predictable. I hated the H for letting her suffer for an entire year.
Ann Savo
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!!!!! Kate and Price have the love life people can only dream about! For a short story it was full of twists and turns! I couldn't put it down! My heart broke for Kate in the beginning. I could feel her pain. Price was amazingly strong through out and showed just how much he loved his wife and family! This story is full of surprises and steamy sexy scenes xoxo
Book Lover
Oct 07, 2017 rated it did not like it
I made the mistake of signing up to read 3 of the books in this series without reading one first. Lesson learned. I didn’t like the first one and I don’t like this one. And I’m already dreading the next one.

Price and Kate Lewis have been together for a few years and are still going at it like rabbits. Theirs is supposed to be this intense love that sucks them into the vortex of each other’s being as though they are really only one person. It was all a bit much.

Price’s plane goes down while on a
Martha
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
** I was fortunate to receive an Advanced Early ARC of Misadventures of a Good Wife**
This is part of the Misadventures Series, however, could be read as a standalone..

AMAZING! This is a MUST READ! This book kept me interested from beginning to end. The story of Price and Kate is incredible.. They went through so much for true love. It is hot, spicy, mysterious and so much more all rolled into one outstanding book. Helen Hardt and Meredith Wild did an incredible job. Pre-order now!!
Erica
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am totally in love with the Misadventures series so far. As much as I loved book one, this one is just as amazing.
Kate & Price's story is a different story line for me, you have the perfect marriage, a strong, secure marriage to the man of your dreams. Your the woman of his dreams, your plans for life are running smoothly and then suddenly he's gone.
How do you spend the next year?
Do you struggle with each new day or do you pick yourself up, work through it and move on?
For Kate moving on wa
Victoria Bunce
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Please note: I received MISADVENTURES OF A GOOD WIFE on NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. Thank you to the publisher and authors.

I love a second chance romance and MISADVENTURES OF A GOOD WIFE knocks it out of the park! The chemistry between Price and Kate is hella-hot **fans herself**! What I enjoyed most about this particular book in the MISADVENTURES series is that it's not just erotic romance with a few lines tossed here and there to create a semblance of a story. There's a great l
Becky Wise
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
From the very beginning I was sucked in. I really didn't want to put this one down. This is a fantastic read by Meredith Wild and Helen Hardt. You could just feel the love and the emotions between Kate and Price. You feel for Kate and you will feel for Price. Yes there are times you weren't sure if you want to smack the living crap out Price or not. But this one wow will take you on a ride. A different read from the first Misadventures book but in a very good way. Not only do you get some sexy r ...more
Krista Ricchi
Jul 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I got lost in this book and didn’t want it to end. I enjoyed the writing style and I could tell this was written by different authors than the first book in the series but I didn’t love it any less. The plot of losing the one you love only to have them come back is one that grips your heart. I felt the characters held great depth and I can see a book in the future for the secondary characters. The chemistry between Price and Kate is off the charts hot and I found it amusing that even when their ...more

• Misadventures with a Super Hero (Misadventures)
  • Misadventures of a Valedictorian (Misadventures, #7)
  • Misadventures on the Night Shift (Misadventures, #5)
  • Misadventures with a Rock Star (Misadventures, #12)
  • Misadventures with My Roommate (Misadventures, #9)
  • Misadventures of a Backup Bride (Misadventures, #2)
  • Misadventures of a Rookie (Misadventures, #10)
  • Misadventures with a Speed Demon (Misadventures, #13)
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #11)
  • PowerLess (Power Chain #3)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Speed (Black Hawk MC Book 1)
  • Misadventures with a Professor (Misadventures, #15)
  • The Enforcer (Devil's Henchmen MC #1)
  • Scorched (Rulers of the Sky, #1)
  • Extrasensory (Phoenix Agency, #2)
  • Crushing Misery
Meredith Wild is a #1 New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling author. After publishing her debut novel Hardwired in September 2013, Wild used her ten years of experience as a tech entrepreneur to push the boundaries of her “self-published” status, becoming stocked in brick-and-mortar bookstore chains nationwide and forging relationships with the major retailers.

In 2014, Wild found

Misadventures (1 - 10 of 27 books)
  • Misadventures with a Super Hero (Misadventures)
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #1)
  • Misadventures of a Backup Bride (Misadventures, #2)
  • Misadventures of the First Daughter (Misadventures, #3)
  • Misadventures of a Virgin  (Misadventures, #4)
  • Misadventures on the Night Shift (Misadventures, #5)
  • Misadventures of a Valedictorian (Misadventures, #7)
  • Misadventures of a College Girl (Misadventures, #8)
  • Misadventures with My Roommate (Misadventures, #9)
  • Misadventures of a Rookie (Misadventures, #10)