Start by marking “Fighting My Affections (Affections, #3)” as Want to Read:
Fighting My Affections (Affections, #3)

Fighting My Affections

(Affections #3)

All he wants is to forget. All she wants is his forgiveness.

Riley finally seems to have her life together, after years of uncertainty. Her boyfriend, Nate, came into her life when she needed him most, helping guide her into the type of woman she always aspired to be.
Strong. Confident. Unconditionally Loved.
Her past life almost forgotten; she catches a glimpse of the one p
195 pages
Published June 12th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Fighting My Affections, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fighting My Affections

Start your review of Fighting My Affections (Affections, #3)
Karen Hrdlicka
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was blown away by Riley's story. It is so drastically different from the first two books in the series but just as heartfelt and emotional. I loved seeing how her story intertwined with Regan's life and the timeline of her story.
The reader is pulled into Riley's story on page one and their hearts are still tangled in knots, but in a good way, at the end of the epilogue. Riley has had to deal with a lot in her life: being abandoned by her mother, living with her stepdad, shutting out her stepb
Karen
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was completely taken away by this book. So many twists and turns I didn't see coming after reading the other two books. I had so many thoughts and questions about Riley and her life and who she was...and I finally got to hear Riley's story! It was so much different than I had pictured it to be in my head! Her story is so amazing and I feel like people can relate to it in real life. Words can not describe the emotions I felt reading this book.
This book was so good and I would suggest it to any
Vanessa
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to be able to read the arc of this amazing piece of writing. Elizabeth Wills never ceases to amaze me. I related so much to Raegan’s story that I didn’t think Riley’s story could top it. Well, it did and then some. This story is completely different yet still intertwines that wonderful bond of R & R time with Raegan and Riley. I truly felt the raw emotions of the characters and even teared up and laughed several times. Elizabeth has outdone herself on this one and just continu ...more
Elaine
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Elizabeth Wills sure know how to write and the things you feel while reading about Riley and Jon.
I was drawn to Riley and her story from the time her mom left to what Dave put her through and the night that ended with Jon going to jail! How she tried to put back the pieces. I cried for them both!
Will Jon and Riley find their way back to each other or will the hate destroy them?
D.L. Gallie
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have just finished FMA and I’m speechless.
I’ve been eagerly awaiting Riley’s story and I was hooked from the prologue until the very last page. Elizabeth sucked me in from the beginning and I couldn’t stop reading. With each page flick I wanted answers and she didn’t disappoint me.
I can’t wait to read more from this awesome author
Kathy
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love Elizabeth Wills' writing style! I have been IMMEDIATELY drawn in from page one in each book. Can't tell you how excited I was to get the chance to complete this series and see how all of these characters stories played out. This one focuses on one of the more interesting side characters from the first 2 books, Riley.
Elizabeth Wills
Jun 03, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Available soon on Amazon: http://hyperurl.co/6xv1li

“I feel it, Ri. I realized after the last few times we spent together, I still want you. I just couldn’t have you while you were with him. I thought you were finally happy, and I couldn’t step in the way of that.”
Overcome by his admission, I lean in placing my lips gently against his. Our lips press firmly to one another’s and I take in the emotion it’s laced with. Our lips come together with the type of passion I haven’t experienced in quit
Bookish
Jun 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
A good read, for sure! I liked this book very much; I've never read a book by Ms. Wills before and I was given an ARC to allow me to review honestly. Totally worth it!

Wills is an engaging writer, and her characters are well-developed and relatable. And the heart! OMG, this book is full of emotion and love, and some angst and yearning, too, of course. But all of the feelings ring true. We've felt these things, too, so we know the emotions that the characters are experiencing.

The characters also
Amy
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When a book sucks you in and makes you want to re-read immediately, you know you have a great author on your hands.

We meet Riley briefly in books one and two but you never get a good pulse on her. Well in Fighting My Affections you realize there is so much more to Riley and what we finally find out is horribly devastating. She is so messed up she makes wrong choices and loses the love of her life in the process. Would Jon ever understand her and why she destroyed his heart?

Jon, he was a tough on
Dani Winland
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Elizabeth Wills does what any great writer does, and draws you back into the story, and boy is there ever a story! Fighting My Affections has everything from sex addiction and hot ex-boyfriends to betrayal and prison sentences, all leading to a beautiful strong woman that idolizes her daughter, the product from all of her past mistakes...

For my full review, go to www.danithebookaholic.com
Randi
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Warning, this review has spoilers...read at your own risk.

I've been a fan of Elizabeth Wells for years, her books are intense and gripping and romantic, and her talent for writing shines through on every page.
She doesn't just tell a story, she lives a life through the pages of her books and takes us right along with her.

I have followed the progress of this series of books and was not so patiently waiting for this third book to release. After getting the chance to finally get my hands on it, I wa
VMChick
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After receiving an ARC of this book I read it so quickly, I just couldn’t put it down. I haven’t read the first books in the series and now I will have to go back and read those. I liked how Riley worked through her issues and was able to find her happy ending. I also really loved her relationship with her daughter. Trying to keep this spoiler free!
Ashley
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can't fight my affections for this novel! Wills did a great job with the characters and making me feel invested in them instantly. It was wonderful to get to the end with these guys and experience the love along the way :)

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily reviewing.
Letha Gene
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing

This is another great book to add to this series. This books reminds me of a baseball game, JT and Ri lose the first eight innings but never count them out, they come back for a big win in the ninth! Great job Elizabeth Wills!
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~~

Damaged characters seem to be what draws my attention when it comes to books lately. This book was heartbreaking and beautiful. I loved the whole series.
R yatsko
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Third book in this series!
...this is Riley’s story

This book is incredible, captivating me from the beginning to end!
Brace yourself for all the emotions come pouring out of the pages...

A must read book, and must read series! ~ wtmo

Booksobsessive
Jun 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is book 3 in The Affections series however like I did this can be read as a standalone! Told in dual POV and available in Kindle Unlimited!
Elizabeth is a new to me author and this story had me completely hooked and i am absolutely going back to read books 1&2!
This story had me hooked from the very beginning and that was it, Riley and JT’s story had me gripped until the very end! I think I read most of it on the edge of my seat! Riley’s character had me feeling such a mix of emotions, the
K.R. Reese
Aug 10, 2017
Fawn
Dec 23, 2017
Bargain Basement: $25 Amazon Gift Card 1 10 Jun 12, 2018 04:39PM
Elizabeth Wills was born in Maryland. She married her high school sweetheart and they are now raising two spunky boys. When she's not writing, she's working her full-time job in radiology, raising her two boys and watching her oldest play baseball. Elizabeth has a passion for a good love triangle, with a HEA. She usually falls for the underdog. Elizabeth writes second chance contemporary romance. ...more

Affections (3 books)
  • Fractured Affections (Affections, #1)
  • Mended Affections (Affections, #2)

News & Interviews