Start by marking “ManEater” as Want to Read:
ManEater

ManEater

Like any girl, I just wanna have some fun.
I might be blonde, but I’m far from dumb.
But Hell, men like 'em dumber than a box of rocks,
So that's the game I play--
Just to get 'em wrapped around my finger,
And in my bed.

Let's face it, sex is fun,
And I’m all about having a good time…
I've had my share of man-whores and douchebags,
I'm not looking for anything more.

And nobody can
Published May 18th 2017

To ask other readers questions about ManEater, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about ManEater

Cheryl O'Harney
May 19, 2017 Cheryl O'Harney rated it really liked it
*This book was reviewed for Summer's Eve Reads*

Title: ManEater
Author: Aleya Michelle
Genre: Contemporary
Romance
Rating: 4/5

This was my first read by this particular author and I loved it, it was a flirty fun romance in which the heroine Jemma is a strong minded woman with plenty of sass on her side she's all about "no strings attached" sex until a certain hottie named Dan enters her life determined to prove to her that things can be better when there's strings attached.

I honestly don't have a bad
Debbie
May 20, 2017 Debbie rated it really liked it
Jemma's heart was broken years ago, so she made a vow to herself to never fall in love. No strings, no feelings and no relationships. Until she meets Dan. He makes Jemma feel different and Dan makes it clear he wants more than no strings.

This was a fast romance about realizing that taking a chance can be worth it after all.

Jennifer Pierson
May 18, 2017 Jennifer Pierson rated it it was amazing
Holy Hell, Jemma is my newest girl crush! That being said, she's a girl who likes to have fun, and although she's blonde, not one part of her is dumb, but she does like to give that impression. She loves her career, lives with her bestie, and enjoys a hit and quit it sex life, and makes no bones about it. Jemma believes she's living the perfect life, until she meets Dan Westbrook, and he turns her world upside down. I've been a fan of the talented Aleya Michelle since her first book, and with ev ...more
Lani
May 23, 2017 Lani rated it really liked it
Jemma is a sassy, independent woman that loves her single life, no strings, no emotions, just fun. She has already done the whole in love thing and it didn't end so well. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.!!!! But with a chance encounter with the gorgeous Dan, lines start to get blurred and rules start to get broken. Jemma has to decide whether loving again is worth taking the risk before it is too late.

Maneater was a fun, sassy, definitely sexy, hot and so enjoyable to read. It has believ
Elaine Watling
May 20, 2017 Elaine Watling rated it really liked it
ManEater by Aleya Michelle can be read as a standalone. It follows the story of Jemma, who is the best friend of Roxy from My Heart Series. Jemma is your stereotypical Aussie Girl, she’s blonde, she just want to have a bit of fun, but she isn’t dumb although she appears to act that way. She’s a love ‘em and leave ‘em type of girl. She’s a more one night stand type of girl than a relationship type of girl. She’s all about having fun and making the most of life. She’s pretty stubbon in her ways an ...more
She's a Lip Biter
May 16, 2017 She's a Lip Biter rated it really liked it
What a great romance!

Aleya Michelle has once again written a thoroughly entertaining love story!

Jemma Donovan is a sassy, strong minded, rule setting girl who isn't in the market for any type of permanent relationship, she is all about no strings, knock them down, fast, hard, physical fun! Daniel Westbrook is a professional man who knows his own mind, once he sees what he wants he sets out to get it!

The characters in this story are all interesting and so real, I can imagine the chatter about 'si
Tamara
Review to come...
CHERRY0BLOSSOMS
May 18, 2017 CHERRY0BLOSSOMS rated it really liked it
Shelves: leann-reviews

I gave this book 4 stars!!!

This book was just what I expected and I devoured it in a few short hours. This is the first book I have read from this author but defiantly will not be my last. Love how she would have me laughing out loud and then feel all the feelings that Jemma had. I hoping we will get a book for Roxy, she seems like she parties it up more than Jemma.

Jemma is a woman who knows what she wants and go after it. She has a job she loves and lives with her best friend Roxy who both hav
Natalie Miernicki
May 11, 2017 Natalie Miernicki rated it really liked it
I devoured this book in one night it was just that good. Jemma was a kick arse take no prisoners kind of girl... she knows what she wants and doesn't make excuses for it! She has a career she loves a house she shares with her best friend Roxy and a no strings attached sex life. Her life to her is perfect just the way she likes it until a smoking hot Dan Westbrook saunters in and tries to turn her world upside down by adding strings... All he wants to do is show her what it's like to be treated l ...more
Megaden
May 18, 2017 Megaden rated it did not like it
I just hated Jemma and the writing was sub par at best. I feel absolutely terrible as I know this was the authors baby but I just can't find a single nice thing to say. It was a good try and hopefully this book finds people who can love it. I sadly am not one of them.
Ivette Pacheco
May 14, 2017 Ivette Pacheco rated it it was amazing
I love that Jemma is wild girl who knows what she wants and goes for it, just like Dan knows she's what he wants!!!

This is the second book I've read from the author, and the cover OMG, I'm a sucker for good covers plus the HOT story behind it, great recipe still swooning 😍😍😍😍😍
Debbie Rodriguez
May 11, 2017 Debbie Rodriguez rated it it was amazing
I recieved a free copy for an honest review. Aleya Michelle has a way with her writing that is just spot on for me. I have read a lot of her books, and this one is one off my favorites so far.

Once hurt in a relationship, now Jemma had her own rules she plays by. never again will she feel that pain. Love them and leave them, isn't that what lots of guys do? Why can't she?

Until she meets a new guy in the bar. He's different. He won't give up, or will he? When you're waiting and he doesn't show,
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
Loves finds you when you least expect it! Jemma loves to have fun, play man games (role reversal showing men how they treat women-love them and leave them) and enjoys her no strings attached lifestyle or does she? It was all fun and games until hottie Dan makes her second guess her lifestyle. He is not only HOT, but wants to show her that she deserves a better life by showing her how a man should truly treat a woman. All I can say is if Jemma does not want him, I’ll take him. Haha.
Jemma and her
Robyn Corcoran
May 14, 2017 Robyn Corcoran rated it really liked it
What a great romance!

Aleya Michelle has once again written a thoroughly entertaining love story!

Stina Andersen
May 15, 2017 Stina Andersen rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book and in return I would give a honest review.

It's my first book by this author, and I loved it! "Variety is the spice of life!"
It's a fast read, but oh, so sweet and hot!

Jemma Donovan is my role model! How I want to be when I grow up!
"Why should I be expected to keep it in my pants when guys never do?"
Jemma is loving her single life. She has s few strict rules she follows before she goes home with a guy. And sometimes rules are meant to be broken.
She is confident a
Ellie D
May 15, 2017 Ellie D rated it it was amazing
This book was given to me as an ARC read in exchange for an honest review.

I finished this book in one day! I really liked the main character Jemma as she's confident and honest about what she wants. She's confident, sexy but still likeable. When she meets Dan, their chemistry is definitely off the charts. I like how how he wasn't pushing Jemma to be exclusive but slowly building up and really treating like a lady while still keeping the passion that starting off with. The strings kept building w
Konny
May 07, 2017 Konny rated it really liked it
ManEater by Aleya Michelle is a stand alone contemporary romance novel.

Meet Jemma Donavan, shes 25, a veterinary nurse and wants to have fun, not more and not less. She judges a book by its cover. Shes blonde but not dumb, but she prefers her men dumb. Sex is fun, she doesnt do relationships-ever, and nobody can change her mind. Pfft - as if.
Until Dan Westbrook crumbles her walls.
Dan is a good honorable man, one look at Jemma and he is smitten. But how can he make it work?

ManEater is a fun read.
Heather andrews
May 06, 2017 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing
Dan can be upfront about what he wants, “I’ll try no strings for now, but I want more with you, Jem. I’m planning to show you just how you deserve to be treated, princess,” he tells me then kisses me softly." The man is also quite honest, "you had me at ‘I’m in the bath.’ I’m now pitching a tent from visualising you naked." I liked this book, I liked that Dan could show Jemma there was more to herself than just casual sex.
May 16, 2017 Sarah rated it really liked it
I Devoured ManEater in one day, what a great book.
I loved Jemma so much she is a take charge no care type of women.
Dan and Jemma have great chemistry.
I love Jemma abd Dan together so much i fell in love with this book in the first few chapters.
I 100% recommend this great read.
I voluntary read a copy of this book
Le Ann Foster
May 08, 2017 Le Ann Foster rated it really liked it
**Reviewed for CherryOBlossoms and Promotions**

I gave this book 4 stars!!!

Paula Genereau
May 11, 2017 Paula Genereau rated it it was amazing
What a great book. Full of steamy sex and amazing words. Loved it.
Cheryl
Apr 14, 2017 Cheryl rated it it was amazing
Im a fan of all of Aleya michelle. Maneater is now my new favourite. Love Jemma and her care free additude to life and men. Screw them then dump them. Till one guy breaks all her rules. He wont let her give up on them without a fight
Mitsy
Mitsy rated it really liked it
May 13, 2017
Jenn
Jenn rated it really liked it
May 13, 2017
A Woman
May 15, 2017 A Woman rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book and in return I would give a honest review.

It's a fast read, but oh, so sweet and hot!

Jemma Donovan is my role model! How I want to be when I grow up!
"Why should I be expected to keep it in my pants when guys never do?"
She is confident a
Aleya Michelle
May 07, 2017 Aleya Michelle rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon

*** 3.5 Cranky Stars ***

Oh oh here's she comes! Jemma is a maneater. Ok now that that's out the way let's get to the rest of this review.

Jemma is a party girl a girl who had her heart shattered. She lives life with the motto of a man can do it why can't I? She enjoys her no strings lifestyle. On one of her nights out she meets Dan. She just wants a romp in the sack while he wants so much more.

Dan is a guy who knows what he wants. He has the perfect established life but he wants more. He meets Je
Sophie Koufes
Sophie Koufes marked it as to-read
Caro
Caro marked it as to-read
Gemma
Gemma marked it as to-read
Formeka Russell
Formeka Russell marked it as to-read
SB
SB added it
Rene
Rene marked it as to-read
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2017
Mona williams
Mona williams marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2017
D.L. Gallie
D.L. Gallie marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2017
Missy Noecker
Missy Noecker marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2017
Bonnie Barrett
Bonnie Barrett marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2017
Leanne
Leanne marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2017
Haley Lynne
Haley Lynne marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2017
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Brenda Zubke hollenbeck
Brenda Zubke hollenbeck marked it as to-read
Millie
Millie marked it as to-read
Shannon Diaz
Shannon Diaz marked it as to-read
Vicky Wilson
Vicky Wilson marked it as to-read
Amanda Dubuque
Amanda Dubuque marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2017
I'm a born and bred Aussie Chick:)
An indie author with five books released.
Tyson Caine is my latest release, followed by Tainted Deception a romantic suspense book.
My Heart Series. Breaking my Heart, Healing my Heart & Forever in my Heart first released in May 2014.

I'm happily married with 3 crazy kids, never a dull moment in life, I love to write and read to escape daily routine.
My favourite
More about Aleya Michelle...