Start by marking “Kiss Me” as Want to Read:
Kiss Me

Kiss Me

Small-town girl, Scarlett Moore, has a big dream, but no way of making it happen. It’s always two steps forward and one step back for this want-to-be chef. But when ridiculously hot movie star, Heath Lawson, comes to town to film a movie, Scarlett realizes her luck may be about to change. The moment she lays eyes on him, she knows she’s ready to hand in her virgin card, bu ...more
Published March 30th 2017 by Adele Hart Books

To ask other readers questions about Kiss Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss Me

Bookloverme
Jun 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have mix feelings for this book. Yes, I loved it but I want to love it more! I know Adele Hart is a safe author but when it comes to Hollywood romance, I get worried. Like if there's a kissing scene the H or h needed to shoot with another person or worse, sex scene.

The story is about Heath and Scarlett.

Heath is a movie star and he's the People's Sexiest Man of the Year 3 years in a row.

Scarlett's working at the diner in town as the cook. She inherited a property from her uncle and the actor (
♡Tonya♡
IT'S LIVE!

**ARC RECEIVED IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW **

I am over the moon with these short steamy stories.  I can easily say that this is my favorite to date!

Heath was so sweet and sexy.   Being a movie star, I was afraid he was going to be arrogant or self centered and he wasn't.   He immediately liked Scarlet and  made her feel so special.

Scarlet was so excited that Heath was going to be staying in her cabin.  She was instantly attracted to him but didn't think a famous movie star would
Fanniny Moreno Zavaleta
Nara
Woo Hoo!!! Love this series more and more and every book I've been reading was absolutely sweet, sexy, and worth to wait.
This story was a simple yet so touching.
The author was perfectly capable to bring out the sweetness, the warmth, the sexiness, and the romance to this book. Add more hot scenes and its absolutely purrfect!!! Can't wait the other series and hope they'll come soon. Yup. Impatient girl to the max here ;-)
C
-H not a man whore
-virgin h
-no push or pull
-HEA with 2 epilogues

Over all a great short read!
Keryth Belvin
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cooking Up Love

Another fabulous short from Adele Hart. Each one is short but packed full of everything you want and love in a hot, sexy romantic story. Insta-Love at its best! Absolutely Perfect!

Heath, a much loved, Hollywood Superstar, is coming to Montana to make a movie and needs a private place to stay. Lucky for him, Scarlett has the perfect place. Secluded and private and right next door to her. Plus she is going to be cooking and cleaning for Heath as well. Dare Scarlett dream that it mig
Kerry
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After reading a dark and suspenseful book I needed something short, sexy and fun and Kiss Me fit the bill perfectly! No bones about it, Adele Hart writes quick, HEA smuttiness that has you all a tingle in such an short space of time you wonder how this works so well in such a short read!

That being said, Kiss Me with the sexy Heath and the shy Scarlett is a match made in fantasy heaven and the romance (and smuttiness) between them makes this a worthwhile short!

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of th
Maria
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Hollywood love storeys and this one was fantastic. Heath is a famous auther and is spending a couple of weeks in a cabin before he is going to start filming again. Scarlett own some small cabins in a little town her biggest dream is becoming a chef. one of her cabins is being rented to Heath and there is an instant spark between the two of them. It is a super romantic story that put a smile on my face I loved it
T Van
Apr 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Salt Shall Inherit...

Insecurities really mess with the course of true love in this quickie. The heroine doesn't have a great reason to distrust movie star, Heath, but she does. There's some heat, but it fits the overall tone well.
Greg Dixon
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kiss me;and alpha beds a virgin

A adult read for people who are in to the series recommend highly can't wait for the next one of the series a really enjoyable read but quick shaping up to be a enjoyable series
Bev Ross
May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very entertaining!

I really liked this book! Very romantic and passionate! I loved the characters! And the way he took care of her was awesome! Real gentleman!
Crystal Wilke
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kiss Me is a quick, sweet, heartfelt story. You'll meet Scarlett and Heath. Heath is an actor and is preparing for a movie. Scarlett ended up will a cabin from her Uncle's will. Heath's PA rents him a cabin while they film for the movie. You'll have to grab a copy of Kiss Me to see how Scarlett and Heath's story plays out. I really loved these characters. Another great job done by Adele.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC for this book.
Tisha 'Gardner' Clark
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read the arc copy of this book. What a great short story. Nice quick read. Loved the chemistry between Mac and Paige. Great book!
Anastasia
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
𝕀 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕡𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕤𝕒𝕕. 𝕀 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖. 𝕄𝕪 𝕗𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕗𝕖, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕟. 𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕖, 𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕥. 𝕀𝕗 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕚𝕥... 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖. 𝕆𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦. 𝕄𝕪 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝.

°Virgin heroine/hero's past wasn't mentioned
°Insecure heroine
°Alpha hero
°Switching POVs
°Insta love
°No OM drama
°OW drama (view spoiler)
Nancy Bodie
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hot! Hot! Hot! I have quickly become a fan of this authors work. This series of books really is Hot with Heart! This storyline is quite good and I really liked the characters. I enjoy hearts and flowers with my dirty, this author does it well. While this is an ARC for me to read / review I would purchase in a Hart beat!
Samantha Lewis
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! So far all the books in this series have been awesome. I received an arc copy to review and this is my voluntary review.
Mary
Smischnick
Jan 07, 2018
Bunny
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a great romantic read, about a movie star finding the love of his life, it was sweet and fun, and I couldn't put it down it was very well written and the characters were adorable.

I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily decided to review.
Alicia McGinthy
Dec 31, 2018
Dyeonell
Jun 04, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Goodreads Librari...: This topic has been closed to new comments. Need Help Fixing Cover Error 8 107 Mar 21, 2019 02:35PM