Start by marking “Missing Alibi (Faukon Abbey Mysteries Book 2)” as Want to Read:

Missing Alibi (Faukon Abbey Mysteries Book 2)

Was it something she wrote?

That’s the question investigators, DI Greene, DC Ford, and their journalist friend Carter are asking, when a popular author of mysteries, romance and erotica is found dead after a party. Were her new stories based on facts rather than fiction? Did the erotic series she had written, make someone angry enough to kill? The lenghts people go to kee

Published January 16th 2017 by Faukon Abbey Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Missing Alibi, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Missing Alibi

Bonnie Dale Keck
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kindle Unlimited except the first, for regular sale though I got it through a freebie. The last one was supposed to have another Faukon but writer decided it was better as standalone of somewhat different type instead.

Faukon Abbey Companion: Maps, Locations and Tea Time Reading (Faukon Abbey Mysteries Book 0)
Remember Me? (Faukon Abbey Mysteries Book 1)
Missing Alibi (Faukon Abbey Mysteries Book 2)

The Good Riddance Project: A Project Management Mystery (Occupational Hazard Book 1)
Gladys Mills
May 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Missing alibi. A.K. does it again. This was a mystery that has the mind guessing. Secrets always come back to haunt you and hurt the ones you love. Going back and forth between two stories can be exhausting and confusing in the beginning. I am starting to understand foreign mystery stories a lot better the more I read them. Good read! *** I voluntarily read a Review Copy of this book. All opinions stated are solely my own and no one else’s. ***
JOANN MASSEY
Aug 31, 2017
Erin
Nov 13, 2017
A.K. Lakelett
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Helen
Roy Winsor
Feb 23, 2018
Rebecca Graf
Sep 27, 2018
Author of Faukon Abbey Mysteries.

Growing up as a lonely kid in the Frozen North had one thing going for it, libraries! I was a frequent visitor in every library in every place we moved to. Read a lot books and created my own worlds. Finally this year, I decided to publish one of the stories.

My books, which are traditional detective stories, are set in the small town of Faukon Abbey, near Exeter in