Start by marking “Relentless (Tortured Love #3)” as Want to Read:
Relentless (Tortured Love #3)

Relentless

(Tortured Love #3)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  14 ratings  ·  6 reviews
For years, Blake the Snake, as he was known to his Alpha Chi Gamma brothers, took pictures of the conquests of auction winners having sex with their “prizes” at the fraternity’s annual Spring Bacchanalia. It was all in fun, until he stopped a young woman from being raped by the football player who had won her.

From that moment on, Blake Bombay’s life changed forever. He bec
ebook
Published March 7th 2017 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Relentless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Relentless

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Relentless (Tortured Love #3)
Doris
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm a huge fan of this series, and I snapped up my copy the minute it was available.

Let me tell you, Ravenna outdid herself with this one. Blake has got to be my favourite hero of the series so far. The lengths he goes to not only to protect Kendra but also to make her his are really rather extraordinary.

He could easily have come across as some obsessed stalker, and to a certain extent, he is just that, on the surface anyway.

However, as with every book in this series so far, Ravenna digs deep
Liz ~ Liz's Reading Life
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just when I thought this series couldn't get any better, Ravenna knocks it right out of the park.

This time we meet a man that has been working to redeem himself for ten years in order to win the heart of the girl he loves. His Kendra.

Ten years ago Kendra had a terrifying experience and she's still dealing with it after effects of that night. Her dating life since then hasn't been any better and she begins to believe there isn't a good guy out there, then up walks Blake. He's tall, dark, and hand
Heimy
Apr 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Since that fateful day when Blake protected Kendra he has been her invisible knight, taking care of her from the shadows.
Le Sigh... Gotta love a good anti-hero. Despite Blake's stalkerish tendencies to protect Kendra he never took it to the creepy scary level, he redeemed himself on how much he loves her. Each chapter had me on my toes whether the secrets both were keeping would be revealed. This is the first book I've read from this series, now I have to get the other ones. I really liked this
KnottyGirl Reviews
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Relentless is the third book in the Tortured Love series by Ravenna Tate, a darker series of stories than her other books that have proven to be a huge hit with her fans. This one is no exception.

We start off when our heroine is at a frat party in college. She’s with one of the football players who is ready to take her virginity. She decides to say no, but he’s not taking no for an answer. A photographer gets involved and removes him from her.

10 years later, Kendra is still dealing with the effe
Pam
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: tate-ravenna
Relentless is the third book in the Tortured Love series by Ravenna Tate. As with the first two books in this series, it's an extraordinary love story but also a thriller/mystery that will keep you wondering throughout the entire book!

Kendra Kensington was an average college freshman until the night of the annual Alpha Chi Gamma Spring Bacchanalia. She'd been honored to be a Little Sister to the fraternity. Honored, that is, until she was auctioned off to the highest bidder, Derek, and subjecte
Trish-Sunshine Reads
May 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
I had a harder time connecting with Blake in this story. He just didn't trip my trigger. The story line was good and as always Ravenna dragged me into the story and by the end I loved Blake. ...more
Shannon Zak
Carmen
added it
Mar 10, 2017
Ravenna Tate
Mar 11, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Ellie
Lori G
Apr 10, 2017
Shantie
Apr 11, 2017
Ravenna Tate lives in the Midwest where it’s cold six months out of the year, but inside her stories you’ll find plenty of heat. The sex is hot, the men are alpha, and the women give them a run for their money.

Tortured Love (4 books)
  • Unyielding (Tortured Love #1)
  • Irrefutable (Tortured Love #2)
  • Undeniable (Tortured Love #4)

News & Interviews