Start by marking “Spring Break (Phoebe & Madsen Part 1)” as Want to Read:
Spring Break (Phoebe & Madsen Part 1)

Spring Break (Phoebe & Madsen)

“Go on Spring Break!” they said.

“It’ll be fun!” they said.

What they failed to say was Madsen Secksin – who, like his name is pure sex and sin - would be laying in the bed next to me.

I’m determined to have fun.

I will not get my groove on with Madsen even if there are four years of pent up sexual tension between us.

I will not allow myself to fall for his charming ways.

Oh, w
Published March 30th 2017 by Andrea Johnston

To ask other readers questions about Spring Break, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spring Break

Serena
Mar 28, 2017 Serena rated it it was amazing
5 I'M SEXSIN' FOR SECKSIN STARS!!!

Oh hell. I'm in lust with Madsen. Not only is he HOT, he's charming, cocky and sweet! And a good guy! Whaaat? Well, it's the perfect combination to combust panties everywhere. I could also stare at his body all damn day. Yes I have a visual. You're welcome ;)

And how fun was this story?! I loved it! It was fast paced, yet the sexual tension had me squirming in all the best ways! Talk about pent up sexual tension! *whew* I loved the banter between Madsen and Phoe
Bff Book Blog
Mar 29, 2017 Bff Book Blog rated it it was amazing
I only have one problem with Spring Break by Andrea Johnston.....I want MORE, now! Spring Break is a fast-paced, laugh-out-loud, sweet and steamy read. It's quick and fun and the perfect pick-me-up for your winter blahs. In other words, it's everything a Spring Break should be.

Madsen and Phoebe are smart and sassy. They've perfected the art of enemies. But, during this trip they discover their vicious banter and sparring has really just been several years of intense foreplay! And, once the the w
S.L. Scott
Mar 30, 2017 S.L. Scott rated it it was amazing
Super Fun, Smiling the whole time read. Love all of Johnston's feel-good, clever, and witty books.
Mandy
Mar 21, 2017 Mandy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was exactly what I needed! Fun, Flirty, Sexy. A quick read that packs a punch. I really enjoyed this novella and I can't wait for the next installment!
Kasey Sullivan (It Begins With Pages)
Right off the bat I'm laughing. "Ya know, dangerous things"
Phoebe is my spirit animal and I wonder if Andrea can make her a real person so we can become BFF! Seriously, she's freaking amazing! Everything that came out of her month made sense! I loved her random thoughts with her ADHD, always going off topic! She was a total real life human to me in this book.
______________
I highlighted so many things in this book because I freaking LOVED it!
This was a great, short read but of course I want mor
Rachael
Mar 31, 2017 Rachael rated it it was amazing
"Spring Break" by Andrea Johnston is a quick, light read, perfect for anyone who wants to experience a mini spring break during a snow storm or the chaos of day-to-day living. Phoebe is the girl with a good head on her shoulders tempted by the serpent that is Madsen, and boy is he tempting, as is his tongue that speaks enticing words with promises of pleasure. This book made me want to give in to my desires more, want to stop worrying so much about the rules I place on myself. This book made me ...more
M. Addison
Mar 30, 2017 M. Addison rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2017
HOLY HOT PANTS! Someone get me a a drink! A cold one! And a fan!

This book is HOT HOT HOT! Holy moly!

I am a huge fan of the vacation fling variety in a story - and this novella does NOT disappoint!

Madsen and Phoebe are just plain meant to be - but they have been fighting the genuine connection for YEARS! When Phoebe's bestie (and brother's girlfriend) invites her on a trip - she winds up sharing a room, and a BED with Madsen... the hunky player she's long time been crushing on! Sparks ignite o
Lauren Barrows
Mar 17, 2017 Lauren Barrows rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Any Sassy Lady that loves a fun read!
Shelves: 2016-top-books
****ANOTHER 5 STAR READ****

Andrea Johnston has done it again folks! This fun and witty novella will keep you turning the page until its done and I PROMISE you will want more!

Let me start off by saying that I was not a huge fan of the novella. I always feel like the story isn't long enough or there is no resolution or even worse, no character/plot development. HOWEVER, I will admit that after reading this, I am changed!!!

Not only did Andrea do a great job with plot and character development, she
Joy Novel Thoughts
Mar 27, 2017 Joy Novel Thoughts rated it it was amazing
You totes need to read this one! It's a quick sweet read that is gearing up for great things! I just really really hate that I have to wait until this summer for more!

I mean, isn't cruel and unusual punishment against the law?

You will want to hang out with Phoebe and her friends, she is awkward a book worm just like us. And Madsen... oh Madsen.. this boy/man! Whew!

"Every inch of him is what book boyfriends are made of."

Get ready to go on a Spring Break you won't ever want to leave! Minus the aw
Debbie
Jun 16, 2017 Debbie rated it really liked it
Such a fun read!

Phoebe was so funny and I found her amusing the whole book.

Phoebe is talked into a spring break trip by her roomie & best friend (who also happens to date her twin brother). His BFF Madsen also comes along.

There is an attraction between Phoebe and Madsen that they have fought all through college.

Read this book to watch them attempt to fight it as they room together on Spring Break!
Teri
Mar 30, 2017 Teri rated it really liked it
Novella's aren't supposed to be this good. The characters are supposed to be shallow and not well developed cos the story is so short. Well once again this author shows she is not in any one's box. This is a fun, laugh out loud funny, sexy and full all around read in between too few pages. Madsen is a too hunky and handsome for words but turns out to be more than that. Phoebe is fighting it all but in for the ride of a lifetime. Great job and so worth the read!!
Cassidy
Mar 24, 2017 Cassidy rated it it was amazing
This is the story of a college student, Phoebe, who gets talked into going on a Spring Break trip by her best friend, Kelsey. Her crush of four years, Madsen, ends up being part of their Spring Break gang. What could happen in a week of fun in the sun?

I'm not one who tends to love a short story. I really enjoyed Spring Break! It is such a cute, sweet story that made me laugh a lot. I believe there is going to be three installments. There is not a cliff hanger. You could just read part 1 and walk
Shannon
Apr 01, 2017 Shannon rated it really liked it
This was my first book by this author and I enjoyed it. This was a quick fun read about a spring break trip where friends/acquaintances take the next step, which has been a long time coming. The book had some witty banter and the characters were quirky and funny. Looking forward to reading more from this author.
Marisol Scott
Mar 30, 2017 Marisol Scott rated it really liked it
Does anyone have a fire extinguisher ?
No one does a slow burn to explosively hot like Andrea Johnston. In this, her forth release, we follow Phoebe and Madsen and friends on their Senior Spring Break trip while they enjoy the beach and drinks. But will the alcohol be the perfect excuse for Phoebe and Madsen to finally give in to years of flirting and foreplay?
Christina Del Moral (Garcia Sisters' Book Blog)
This story wishes I was back in college for my spring break fun. Madsen and Pheobe have so much sexual tension you can feel it coming off the pages. What a great and quick read. Super sexy,fun, laugh out loud moments and steamy. Can't wait for part 2
jesse Weiss
Mar 30, 2017 jesse Weiss rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!!!! Steamy.

This is the kind of spring break I always wished I had had. Andrea has done it again. Two characters with such charisma they suck you in from the very first page. This story is not only steamy , but its also is hilarious.
ToniAnn Papa
Mar 22, 2017 ToniAnn Papa rated it really liked it
Another great book by Andrea. It is a short read.
Sometimes spring break is a little too much to handle, but sometimes you find out what's meant to be. Phoebe is sassy to no end. She's hilarious. Madsen is sexy, flirty, hilarious as well. I recommend this book. It's fun, sexy and definitely flirty.
Heather
Mar 31, 2017 Heather rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
Fun and sexy novella.
Phoebe is my spirit animal. I love that she's not afraid to be who she really is. Her personality shows through and that's why people adore her.
Megan
Mar 31, 2017 Megan rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! It was funny and hot with characters you fell in love with. You can't help but want a Spring Break adventure of your own- hopefully with a Madsen to help you have fun ;) I can't wait for more of this amazing series!!
Lora
Mar 31, 2017 Lora rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just amazing

This book was a quick up and down thrill ride and it says part one so Iam so excited for more on this couple!!
Aubrey B3 Book Blog
Mar 22, 2017 Aubrey B3 Book Blog rated it it was amazing
Andrea Johnston is one of my top one click authors. If she wrote it, screw the blurb and cover, I'm buying it anyway. And obviously, she never disappoints me.

Spring Break is a novella series that will follow Phoebe and her relationships with her roommate and best friend, Kelsey; Kelsey's boyfriend, who Phoebe has dubbed "F*ckan (Duncan); and Madsen Secksin, who fits his name perfectly.

In part 1, we meet with Phoebe and Kelsey just before they leave for their Spring Break trip. Phoebe is stubbor
Misty
Jun 06, 2017 Misty rated it it was amazing
I read this awhile back but I suck at getting reviews done. It's still one I think of! I need more! The characters in it are hilarious and adorable. I absolutely LOVE sassy ass girls. Keep up the good work!
Kristen
Apr 10, 2017 Kristen rated it it was amazing
Perfect vacation read. Only I need more!! I need more of Phoebe and Madsen ASAP! Andrea Johnston hurry up and give us more of this fun and sexy couple.
Brenda
Apr 09, 2017 Brenda rated it really liked it
This is totally a feel good book. It is funny, sexy, and just all around good. It was a fun book to read. This was the first book of Andrea Johnston's I have read and I will come back for more.
Brittany Johnson
Perfect beach read!!!

Want a awesome,funny, and sexy beach read? Then this novella is for you! Madsen is awesome, and charming and swoon worthy and Pheobe is strong and smart and hilarious! This was a perfect set up for the next chapter and I seriously can't wait to for it!
Kate Farlow
Apr 03, 2017 Kate Farlow rated it it was amazing
Y'all. This book.
OMG. For real. I effing DEVOURED it and NEED book 2 PRONTO! Like, right now.
Phoebe and Madsen are EVERYTHING... and then some. This book is the ultimate Spring Break beach read. One click it, and fall for that Secksin charm. <3
Kellie
I don't mind romances and a little sex in my reading. However, lots of sex and I will skip pages and I won't touch anything deemed "erotica".

I needed something "hot and spicy" for my casual friendly book club, and happened upon this short story. Hot flirting in a hot climate, it was perfect for my needs. I didn't expect to like it as much as I did. (Even with the typos. Seriously, how hard is it to get a proofreader? And that name: Secksin? Really?) Phoebe and Madsen were awesome characters, an
Kelly Hogan
Kelly Hogan rated it it was ok
Apr 17, 2017
Holly Kappas
Holly Kappas rated it really liked it
Apr 23, 2017
Jessica ( Ra Ya Book Reviews)
Jessica ( Ra Ya Book Reviews) rated it really liked it
May 25, 2017
Andrea Johnston spent her childhood with her nose in a book and a pen to paper. An avid people watcher, her mind is full of stories that yearn to be told. A fan of angsty romance with a happy ending, super sexy erotica and a good mystery, Andrea can always be found with her Kindle nearby fully charged.

Andrea lives in Idaho with her family and two dogs. When she isn’t spending time with her partner
More about Andrea Johnston...

Phoebe & Madsen (2 books)
  • Summer Break (Phoebe & Madsen Part 2)