Start by marking “Steamy & Dreamy: A Collection of Sizzling Romance, Fairytales, and more!” as Want to Read:
Steamy & Dreamy: A Collection of Sizzling Romance, Fairytales, and more!

Steamy & Dreamy: A Collection of Sizzling Romance, Fairytales, and more!

Featuring NYT, USA Today, and Amazon bestselling authors, this collection satisfies with its wicked paranormal alphas to sizzling contemporary romance.

Click now to enjoy the diverse, hetero and same sex tales, scandalous fairytales, and more, crafted by some of your favorite authors to tempt and titillate your senses.
Published February 28th 2017 by Naughty Nights Press LLC (first published February 27th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Steamy & Dreamy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Steamy & Dreamy

Start your review of Steamy & Dreamy: A Collection of Sizzling Romance, Fairytales, and more!
C.P. Mandara
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG! All of these stories were amazing... and for just 99c! There were a couple of favourite authors for me in here already, but I discovered so many more on my way through. From the paranormal to the exotic and erotic - there is sure to be something to please all I love boxsets because they're a great way of discovering new authors for a teeny, tiny price. A definite winner for me - would thoroughly recommend!
Gale
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have only read one of the stories in this anthology and it was The Sacrifice by Red L. Jameson. Mabel and Harrison are young, married, wildly in love…except that Mabel has serious self-doubt. When she inadvertently intercepts a text from one of Harrison’s friends (read the story to find out how that happens), she begins to doubt the stability of her marriage. I can’t recap the story because it is gently woven with ups, downs, craziness, and a foreign-speaking stylist (really!) that showcases w ...more
Ju Ephraime
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What’s better than a collection of steamy, magical, fantasy oriented stories, all under one cover? I haven’t read any of the authors in this collection, but I was pleasantly surprise to find I enjoyed all the stories I read so far. I especially love the fact that some of the stories have combined fantasy and steamy, giving the reader a new thrill level. For romance and erotica lovers, this is a Great Collection!
Blak Rayne
I found this anthology to be a thoroughly enjoyable read; each story is well-written, unique, and full of steamy sex. If you want to escape, but you'd like a wonderful escape, I'd recommend reading these stories.
Eddie
Mar 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This is a great collection! Hot and steamy from beginning to end. There's enough variety to please anybody - and at a super price. I definitely got the fantasy fix I was craving.
Ashley
Jun 14, 2017
Pamelon
Apr 09, 2017
Lesley Joy
rated it did not like it
Jan 31, 2018
Donna Kidd
Jan 13, 2018
Angie Fournier
May 21, 2017
Muffy Wilson
Angelica Dawson
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Valerie Jackson
Christy Bunch
Aug 03, 2017
Gina

• Leo
  • Voodoo Moon (Paranorm World, #1)
  • The Wedding Wager (Colorado Billionaires, #1)
  • Stinger
  • Finding Eden
  • Becoming Calder
  • Cake (Cake, #1)
  • The Wearle (Erth Dragons, #1)
  • New Spring (The Wheel of Time, #0)
  • The Theory of Second Best (Cake, #2)
  • The Newlyweds (Cake #4)
  • Fiercely Emma  (Cake #3)
  • Rogue Wave (Cake, #5)
  • Dark Wyng (Erth Dragons, #2)
  • The New Age (Erth Dragons, #3)
  • Fledgling (Sorcery and Society, #2)
  • Selkies are a Girl's Best Friend (Mystic Bayou, #3)
  • Hearts in Darkness (Hearts in Darkness, #1)
USA Today Bestselling Author Gina Kincade has been penning romance since she was seventeen years old. She writes to a diverse range of genres where vampires and were-creatures will rip out a villainous heart without thinking twice, or bodyguards and heroic cowboys will obliterate miscreants, and then finally celebrate winning by engaging in steamy romances forged in fictional worlds readers yearn ...more