Start by marking “Steamy & Dreamy: A Collection of Sizzling Romance, Fairytales, and more!” as Want to Read:
Steamy & Dreamy: A Collection of Sizzling Romance, Fairytales, and more!

Steamy & Dreamy: A Collection of Sizzling Romance, Fairytales, and more!

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  9 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Featuring NYT, USA Today, and Amazon bestselling authors, this collection satisfies with its wicked paranormal alphas to sizzling contemporary romance.

Click now to enjoy the diverse, hetero and same sex tales, scandalous fairytales, and more, crafted by some of your favorite authors to tempt and titillate your senses.
Published February 28th 2017 by Naughty Nights Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Steamy & Dreamy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Steamy & Dreamy

C.P. Mandara
Mar 06, 2017 C.P. Mandara rated it it was amazing
OMG! All of these stories were amazing... and for just 99c! There were a couple of favourite authors for me in here already, but I discovered so many more on my way through. From the paranormal to the exotic and erotic - there is sure to be something to please all I love boxsets because they're a great way of discovering new authors for a teeny, tiny price. A definite winner for me - would thoroughly recommend!
Gale
Mar 13, 2017 Gale rated it it was amazing
I have only read one of the stories in this anthology and it was The Sacrifice by Red L. Jameson. Mabel and Harrison are young, married, wildly in love…except that Mabel has serious self-doubt. When she inadvertently intercepts a text from one of Harrison’s friends (read the story to find out how that happens), she begins to doubt the stability of her marriage. I can’t recap the story because it is gently woven with ups, downs, craziness, and a foreign-speaking stylist (really!) that showcases w ...more
Ju Ephraime
Mar 09, 2017 Ju Ephraime rated it it was amazing
What’s better than a collection of steamy, magical, fantasy oriented stories, all under one cover? I haven’t read any of the authors in this collection, but I was pleasantly surprise to find I enjoyed all the stories I read so far. I especially love the fact that some of the stories have combined fantasy and steamy, giving the reader a new thrill level. For romance and erotica lovers, this is a Great Collection!
Blak Rayne
I found this anthology to be a thoroughly enjoyable read; each story is well-written, unique, and full of steamy sex. If you want to escape, but you'd like a wonderful escape, I'd recommend reading these stories.
Eddie
Mar 04, 2017 Eddie rated it it was amazing
Wow! This is a great collection! Hot and steamy from beginning to end. There's enough variety to please anybody - and at a super price. I definitely got the fantasy fix I was craving.
Abby Hayes
Feb 28, 2017 Abby Hayes rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Muffy Wilson
Feb 28, 2017 Muffy Wilson rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Mar 09, 2017
Gina
Feb 28, 2017 Gina rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Dana Wright
Dana Wright is currently reading it
Feb 28, 2017
Tera Comer
Tera Comer marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2017
Louisa Bacio
Feb 28, 2017 Louisa Bacio marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Kathleen Grieve
Feb 28, 2017 Kathleen Grieve is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Stacy Ittersagen
Stacy Ittersagen marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2017
Susan Brummett
Susan Brummett marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2017
Dianne
Dianne marked it as to-read
Marsha Burns
Marsha Burns marked it as to-read
Bethany Whitling
Bethany Whitling is currently reading it
Lesley Sasser
Lesley Sasser is currently reading it
Hope Welsh
Hope Welsh marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2017
Zillah Raven
Zillah Raven marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2017
Raquel Vega-Grieder
Raquel Vega-Grieder marked it as to-read
Kerry
Kerry marked it as to-read
Pamelon
Pamelon is currently reading it
Aimee Austin
Aimee Austin is currently reading it
Mar 09, 2017
Leanne
Leanne marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2017
Kathy Valentine
Kathy Valentine marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2017
Rebecca Johns
Rebecca Johns marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2017
S.l.
S.l. is currently reading it
Mar 14, 2017
Lesley Schikora newton
Lesley Schikora newton is currently reading it
Mar 15, 2017
Sairaika Naidoo
Sairaika Naidoo marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2017
Diane Vandergriff
Diane Vandergriff marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2017
Jennifer beck
Jennifer beck marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2017
Alice Arnold
Alice Arnold marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2017
Linda Dockery
Linda Dockery marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2017
USA Today Bestselling Author Gina Kincade has been penning romance since she was seventeen years old. She writes everything from contemporary mainstream romance, to high heat M/F, M/M, Ménage, BDSM, and fetish. Her evil little vampires and were-creatures will rip out your heart without thinking twice, and then engage in steamy, explicit sex scenes.
Gina writes under a total of three pseudonyms to-d
More about Gina Kincade...