Start by marking “Where Words Fail Music Speaks” as Want to Read:
Where Words Fail Music Speaks

Where Words Fail Music Speaks

4.9  ·  Rating details ·  10 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Where Words Fail, Music Speaks is a collection of short stories and poetry by writers from all walks of life.

Each story is based on the titles of 90s Britpop songs, including Come Back To What You Know, Bittersweet Symphony, Animal Nitrate, Disco 2000, and more.

Our list of authors is: Ker Dukey, Kyra Lennon, Clare Dugmore, Annalisa Crawford, Wesley Copeland, Robb Turburvi
Published April 21st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Where Words Fail Music Speaks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Where Words Fail Music Speaks

LoranReads
Apr 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to be part of this amazing book. I hope that everyone reads this and donates to the cause. I suffer from heavy migraines so I know bad headaches can be. They suck big time!!!

This book as a whole is a beautiful collection of stories. I just couldn't put it down. I tried to pick out one or two stories that I just die hard loved but I just couldn't bring myself to choose one over the other. I don't normally do anthologies but I am so happy that I chose to read this one. Each story
L.G. Keltner
Apr 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
*I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review*

First of all, I love the premise of this anthology. Music is a tremendous source of inspiration for many. I also love that this is a charity anthology and the proceeds from its sale are going to such a great cause. Kudos to all of the writers involved for coming together to make this happen. You rock!

I love the sheer variety contained in this collection. There's a wonderful mixture of poetry and short stories, all from great authors. There was
India Kells
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was gifted a copy of this anthology, and I fell in love with its premise. Music. This collection of short stories and poetry shows the beauty of human nature. And beyond music, there is another theme in this anthology: hope.
I recommend this book, not only for its beauty and for the talent of its authors, but also because all proceeds for six months will be donated to ClusterBusters.
Annalisa Crawford
Apr 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
A wonderful collection of stories and poetry, by previously published and debut authors alike. Each of the stories is long enough to really sink your teeth into, complete and satisfying, before moving on to the next. Some of the entries are light and deft, full of humour; others are deeply emotional and thought-provoking. Definitely a collection to be savoured.

I am honoured to be one of the authors included.
Kyra
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Hillary Marek
Aug 05, 2017
Rachael Bromley
Jul 01, 2017
Mandy
Jun 05, 2017
M.B.
Jun 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Maddie Wade
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Clare Dugmore
Feb 27, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Stacey
Feb 28, 2017
Kimberly
Feb 28, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
K.M. Lowe