Start by marking “One To See Me (The ONE Series, Part 1, Book 2)” as Want to Read:
One To See Me (The ONE Series, Part 1, Book 2)

One To See Me (The ONE Series, Part 1, Book 2)

I never knew freedom until I had a breath of it. My life is about to go crumbling down with every dark question bringing a darker answer. Whom do I trust, and what if trust has more than one definition? For the first time in my life I let passion, chemistry, and physical need take over. For the first time in my life, with this stranger, I feel seen. But maybe it’s because ...more
Published November 2nd 2017 by Alicia Maxwell

To ask other readers questions about One To See Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One To See Me

Alicia Maxwell
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This is book 2 of the duet.

GET IT NOW: http://bit.ly/OTSMBuyLinks

Check my website for a free preview:
www.AliciaMaxwell.net/contact/

Sign up for a newsletter to keep in touch:

What is the cost of freedom? I never knew until I had a breath of it.
My life is about to go crumbling down with every dark question bringing a darker answer. Whom do I trust and what if trust has more than one definition? For the first time in my life I let passion, chemistry, and p
Beth
This is the second book in this duet and it picks right up where the first left off and I thought the first book was intense. Holy heck! I was gripping my iPad with a death grip as I flew through this. The feelings that someone was watching her didn’t fade. Was her father having her watched or was it Matthew?

The chemistry is no less intense between Alex and Emmeline. The secondary characters that were introduced in book one has a larger role in this book. I loved Vic and Meri! There are twists I
Sue
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the One Series. Alicia picks up where book 1 left off. I was hooked right from the start. The questions that you have from the first book are answered in this book. An amazing read.

Emma bramley
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed

This is the second book in this series by this author. I was hooked from the first page, the story continues from the first book. This story is more gripping, with alot of the unanswered questions answered as you read. I was little disappointed with the ending. I was left wanting more from these characters. This is an amazing series of books, which will keep you hooked from the first page. I can't wait for more from this author in the future.
Highly recommended
I voluntarily reviewed an advance re
Jennifer Chadwick
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a great follow up to the first book. I was happy that it answered all the questions I was wondering the answers to. I really enjoyed this series and would love to see more of these characters!
Irene
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Review to come, that is when my mind is clear enough to write it LOL

Today is Oct 25th so I've had time to stew over and get my review ready.

First let me state this book picks up right where the first left off. I love that about a book. I can take a week or 2 gap but not a month or longer. Thank you Alicia for that!

Emmeline she has her head on straight and knows what she wants. However when it comes to her dad, things don't always go according to plans, well her plans. I don't really like her dad
Anne Emma
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
this is the part 2 The One Series.
was so counting down the days to read this book as Part 1 was so good.
have to say was not disappointed i was hooked to find out what happens between Emmeline and the lovely Alex. read this in a day was so good couldn`t put it down.
don`t want to give any spoilers but if you have not read these 2 books you really should.
Jennifer Miller
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh. What a wonderful book. It picks up from the first one. Emily is back in Chicago and is confronting her father. He refuses to believe her and ends up in the hospital. Emily leaves for Miami where she plans to stay. She is followed by her ex boyfriend but is protected by Vic a friend of her new boyfriend Alex. They talk and Emily learns who Vic is and what he does. Soon someone shows up at her doot. Who is it? You will have to read on. What is Vic and Alex relationship? Why does Alex t ...more
Sissy's Romance Book Review
ONE To See Me by Alicia Maxwell is Book 2 Part 1 in "The One" series. This continues the story of Emmeline and Alex. Since this continues telling their story that started in the first book "One To Watch Me" I would say to read that one first. This book starts right off were the last one left us. Emmeline is confronting her father and trying to move forward. There are secondary characters that are introduced, one being Vic who has been sent by Alex to protect her.
Really enjoyed reading their sto
Tracey
Nov 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
*This ARC was received in exchange for an honest review*

This is the continuation of “One to Watch Me” it picks up with Emily going back to Chicago to confront her father, but she can’t seem to get through to him about her ex-fiancé and his part in the business. So she decides to pick up and leave everything and go back to Miami where she can be protected by her new boyfriend Alex and his best friend Vic. But she still feels she is being watched and her ex turns up insisting that she return with
Anadosen
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Emmeline Weiss is facing the most important day of her life. The stakes are high: her high-powered, high-society life in Chicago could come crumbling down around her. She can’t seem to get through to him about her ex-fiancé and his part in the business.She decides to pick up and leave everything and go back to Miami where she can be protected by her new boyfriend Alex and his best friend Vic. But she still feels she is being watched and her ex turns up insisting that she return with him and make ...more
Melissa
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing

I loved this series a lot.  Once I finished book #1, I had to go on to read Book #2 as soon as I could.  I read this in 1 setting.  I could not put the book down.  Once again, it had me on the edge of my seat!!

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa
Yolanda
Nov 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
One To See Me picks up right where One To Watch Me leaves off. One To See Me is another great, quick, sexy read and I truly enjoyed it. I was glad to see Emmeline take charge of her life and stand up to her ridiculous family! I love her strength and character. Alex returns with his hot alpha behavior and I love how protective he is of her. His love for Emmeline is undeniable and he will do anything to make her happy and keep her safe. I really liked his cousin Vic and I would not be disappointed ...more
Ashley Murray
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was love at 1st sight for Alex. He was just too afraid to bring emmeline into his world and into danger. He did everything he needed to do to ensure her safety including leaving her i absolutely loved following their story and cant wait to read meri and vic' s next.
Kim
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I voluntarily read this advanced readers copy of this book. Strong characters and a great story line. I can't wait to read more work from Alicia either. I just couldn't put this book down once I started reading it. I was very well entertained and excited reading it.
poppy
Dec 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoy both parts of this series they were well written with a super storyline and Emmeline and Alex were wonderful characters these books will have you one the edge of your seat I know they did me I finished one and went straight on to the next.Super reads
Julie
Jun 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Followed on nicely from Book1, and kept the mystery and tension flowing.
I enjoyed both stories in this duet, they were both well thought out and exercised in the storyline. The characters also were well developed and interesting. The package on a whole had me turning the page and on the edge of my seat, a great read. I highly recommend it!
Kacee Bean-Sorenson
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Who would have thought that a morning run along the beach would have forever changed her life. To work so hard for everything she has only to walk away from it all for her chance at true happiness a man she has only known a short time. Eline and Alex, what started as a vacation fling, turned out to be so much more for both of them.
Michele
Nov 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the series and it picks up right where the other one left off and does not end in a cliffhanger.
Emmeline is going back to Chicago to confront her father about everything she has learned. Things do not turn out like she thought they would. I do not want to give too much away but this is a great read.
I received this book from NetGalley for my honest review.
Kimberly
Nov 26, 2017 rated it liked it
**Was given an ARC by the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review**

This is the second book in this series. Although this book gave more details about what was really going on behind Emily's back, it didn't really explain much about Matthew's connection with Alex other than an old enemy. Also, Matthew was so intent with his threats to Emily, yet nothing happened. He disappeared, the FBI was never involved, etc.

Emily goes back to Chicago to see her father and be done with everythi
Jeanne
Dec 04, 2017 rated it liked it
This is the second book in the series and thankfully did not end in another cliffhanger. This picks up fairly close to the end of the last book and takes some weird turns. Not sure how to explain the bodyguard/pretend boyfriend situation. And I wish there was more background on the mysterious goings on of Alex and what happened in the past. Honestly more questions than answers in the end. Bottom line, an interesting read.
Spunky N Sassy
Nov 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~~

The second book in an awesome trilogy. The cliffhanger is going to make readers want more!
Roxy Love
Garvan
May 13, 2018
Janger Cartee
Apr 23, 2018
  • Mastering Her Fear (Miami Masters, #3)
  • Santa, Baby (Rock Stars in Disguise: Peyton): A Rock Star Surprise Baby Christmas Romance
  • Burn in Your Blood (California Blood, #2)
  • Beautifully Broken Pieces (Sutter Lake, #1)
  • Pretty In Ink (Bodies, Ink & Steel, #2)
  • The Bad Boy Billionaire: What a Girl Wants (Bad Boys & Wallflowers #3.5)
  • Bleecker Street (Hell's Kitchen, #3)
  • Exotic Racing Crusader (Exotic Racers #1)
  • Insider
  • The Vampire King's Mate (Fate of Imperium, #2)
  • ITUE
  • Hallows Haven
  • Feral Craving (Justice Demon, #1)
  • Unbelievable Faith (Book 2 in the Fated Mates Duet)
  • Stripping a Steele (Steele Bros #2)
  • Assassin's Soul (Angel Crusades, #1)
  • Captive Rebel (The Allegiance #1)
  • Cards of Love: Wheel of Fortune
Alicia has been an avid reader her whole life. Through the years, she’s enjoyed many genres and authors, from classics, like War and Peace, to modern-day romances. Her latest passion is writing.
As a resident of South Florida, she finds inspiration in the fast-paced, urban lifestyle, proximity to the ocean, and the year-round warm weather. Her days are filled with reading, writing, and caring for