Start by marking “One Final Chance” as Want to Read:
One Final Chance

One Final Chance

What happens when the one you’re meant to be with has been right in front of you all along?

Fallon Wrenshaw never screamed one single word so loudly in all her life.
Her throat burned.
Her ears rang.
All she wanted was for him to stop, but it didn’t matter—it was too late.
What’s done was done.
And in that moment, she realized she’d been blind to the truth for years.
All her
Published April 2017

To ask other readers questions about One Final Chance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Final Chance

D
Apr 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
I always enjoy an LK Collins story for how down and dirty her characters get. You always know you're going to get sexy hot. However, this time (and it's good-- still sexy goodness), I got a few chapters in and still no down and dirty. What the what? I'm reading an LK Collins book, right? Yep (I double checked) the cover while reading). Okay so no down and dirty yet but I'm thinking, I really like Fallon and Parks-- they have awesome chemistry and I love their connection to one another. Their ban ...more
Michelle
Apr 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, standalone
What can I say about this book besides LOVED IT!!! LK Collins as usual hit it out of the park. Also does a very good job of frustrating you to hell and back, in the end it's worth the ride. Think I fell a little in love with Parks myself...pretty hot!! Can't wait for the next book!!
Raeshelle, A Naughty Girl's Novel World
When it comes to LK Collin's One Final Chance all I have to say is this:

This husband and wife duo has officially SLAYED the concept of the friends to lovers romance! One Final Chance is a top notch read; Fallon and Parks' white-hot love affair is everything and then some! Fans of this genre will immediately recognize the power, intensity and fortitude of LK Collins' passionate, all-consuming words!

LK Collins makes you FEEL Fallon and Parks' heartbreak when they are apart at the same time that th
Janice
Apr 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Review of One Final Chance by LK Collins

Another heart wrenching story from Ms. Collins - 5+++++ stars

Fallon Wrenshaw and Parks Avalon have been best friends since they were very young kids since they lived next door to each other. With the death of Parks' sister, Meg, when he was a teenager, Parks became afraid of telling Fallon how he felt about her because he was afraid that he would lose her as his friend. Parks is always there for Fallon anytime she needs him, so when she walks in on her b
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fallon Wrenshaw hasn't been very lucky in love. When she comes home to find her long time boyfriend cheating on her in their bed, she goes to her best friend, Parks. He's always been her light in the storm, as they have been best friends since they were kids. Parks is hiding a big secret, he's been in love with Fallon for years now, but because he's scared that if he tells her, he would lose her for good. One Final Chance is another big hit from the sexy and brilliant dynamic duo that is LK Coll ...more
Claire Cronin
Apr 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another great read from LK Collins!! It wasn't terribly long, was real easy to get in to, read in one sitting and loved it!

This is all about Fallon and Parks, who have been best friends for years - they are always there for each other through thick and thin, but unbeknownst to each other, have feelings that run way deeper than just best friends, but each think it would be best not to let their feelings out and lose their best friend relationship.

Poor Fallon is in a bit of a state at the start of
Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~
I loved One Final Chance!

Fallon has just had her heart-broken for the second time by the same man. After she witnesses her boyfriend cheating she runs to her best friend. Parks would do anything for his best friend Fallon, even fake a ten-year relationship to hide the truth from her. That is all about to change when Fallon shows up on his doorstep with nowhere to go and a broken heart.

I loved Parks and Fallon, I usually tend to stay away from Best Friends to Lovers romances because they tend to
Donna Smith
Apr 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! Parks and Fallen! They are two friends that have known each other for years. They have supported each other through tragedies throughout their lives but never found the courage to let each other know how they feel.
I feel for Parks. He is in a tough situation in loving Fallon. She is his best friend and he can't risk losing her. He has to watch her be with a man who refuses to take care of her.
Everything comes crashing down around Fallon. She catches her boyfriend in the act of cheating firs
Letty  (Cover to Cover Book Blog Reviewer)
The words flow off the page, the story grabs you, and the characters give you all the feels. This ‘friends to lovers’ story will take you on a ride of hurt, frustration, anger, friendship, and ultimate love between two people who have always been there for each other.

Parks has always been there for Fallon. When her world starts falling apart, he shows her that he is one constant she can always count on. I loved seeing the way their relationship evolved from friendship to something deeper and the
Reckless Readers
Apr 21, 2017 rated it liked it
The story of Fallon and Parks starts out with her ex-boyfriend cheating on her and her best friend, Parks coming to the rescue. He's been in love with her for years but has held back. He struggles through most of the book holding in his feelings for her. It's a good novel but not one of my favorites by L.K. Collins. Fallon is too all over the place for me. She is pretty much a mess that Parks takes on. It's like she can't be on her own without relaying on someone else. She's too, I'm not sure ho ...more
Kate
Apr 25, 2017 rated it liked it
While I loved the storyline I felt that this book was too rushed, short and just went a little wrong. The background of the two characters I couldn't get in tune with. This was communicated well and I didn't get a idea of who Parks really is. I found Fallon to be a weak heroine who takes someone back after they cheated. Leo's characters personality I found was mentioned here and there and next thing you know he is being violent but it hasn't been mentioned before. The storyline boy cheats on gir ...more
Heather andrews
Apr 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Fallon is an adorable drunk, “I’m sorry I got so drunk and grabbed your very large ***k.” I help her out of the vehicle and up to the door, and she wobbles the whole time." Parks only does the best for his girl, "I smirk at her. What? Did she think I would book us into a dive? “You didn’t think I’d book anything except for the best for my sexy, did you?” I liked this book, loved Parks the man took care of what was his.
Kristen Zimmerman (Book 'Em Krafty)
Apr 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I thought I had bad luck, I think Fallon has the worst bad luck of all at the beginning. She does have the best best friend tho who happens to be male and who has always loved her..

I had to read this book in one sitting, I just couldn't put it down. A beautiful love story. There were a few laughs along the way. I don't know what else there is to say.. Other than I highly recommend you read this book!

*I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book*
Tina
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh LK Collins. You never cease to amaze me. This book was absolutely perfect and outside the box of the normal alpha asshole. Parks is one if those protective but sweeties. *swoon*

There was definitely a slow burn. At times you want to smack Fallon and Parks. I wanted to shake them and tell them to wake up and see what's been in front of you from the beginning.

I love the way this story progressed and I absolutely loved the ending. It was pure perfection.
Leanne
Apr 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Once again LK Collins has left the reader salivating!! Fallon & Parks are an adorable duo. Parks waiting ever so patiently for Fallon and not daring to do anything to jeoparadize a potential realtionship. Fallon herself is a bit of a mess, from her jerk of a looser boyfriend Leo, to her career. I read this book in one sitting as I simply could not put it down. Definitely a 5 star & must read!!
Megan Jacob
Apr 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
when Fallon finally sees the truth with her ex-boyfriend, she temporarily with her best friend Parks. Fallon doesn't know how Parks really feels about her. As Fallon and Parks figure their lives out, you get to feel the love pour out of these pages. a very loving story. best friends with secrets that don't hurt. I read this book book voluntarily for my review
The Book Fairy Reviews
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A second chance at a life worth living. A second chance to breathe. A book that will give you more than you bargained. Brilliance! That is the one word I can use to describe this read by L.K simply brilliant. Nough said...
Prone to Crushes on Boys in Books
Apr 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-drc
4 Stars......I liked the story but I wasn't a fan of Fallon and the baby situation. Loved Parks and the way he handled the baby situation.

Good change of pace read. I have read several of LK's books and so far I have not been disappointed.
Misti Sonntag
Great Story!
Fallon is a mess when the story starts. Nothing is going her way. But through it all Park is her rock.
Park is a great friend who turns into a even better lover with a enormous cock! 😜🍆 These two both have hidden feelings that are eager to get out. This was a must read.
Cecily Bonney
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LK Collins you amaze me with every word you write. I have read every single one of your books and they just keep getting better and better.

I know that is hard to believe when you read a 5 star book and then the author gives you another 5 star book. Like wow!

Every single book she writes is pure perfection. The characters and story line will touch your heart and soul one way or another.

One Final Chance was the perfect mix of real life, love, pain, lies, and clarity.

I love how she let us get up clo
Julie
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A frustrated love for Parks, he's cared for, loved and waited for Fallon for along time, he's always been there for her, and he always will be, he just wishes she could see the love he feels for her runs far deeper than friendship.
A great love story. I had a crazy mad instinct to yell out and tell him to just "say something", on numerous occasions....a testament to a great writer and her ability to pull the reader into the story.
I loved this book and look forward to Ms. Collins next book, thank
Shannon
Well well well

Once again LK has just thrown an awesome story it was short sweet and had a bit of a heart stopping moment !

I loved these characters they are loveable and relatable

And I love the name Fallon
Louise
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I’ve made no secret of the fact that I am a huge LK Collins fan and it is because of books like ‘One Final Chance’ that make me so. Once again I was completely wrapped in the world put before on the page. Great writing, great characters and a brilliant friends to lovers star and its another 5 star book for me.

While Parks and Fallon have been friends for many years she has never really noticed just how much he has been there for her and continues to be. After the shock ending of a toxic relations
Books 2 Blog
Aug 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A quick easy read this book was full of emotion, both happiness and sadness. The authors writing is engaging and the characters were easy to fall in love with and you couldn’t help but route for them. I will be honest I had hoped for a little more drama, but the storyline was good; how do you move from friends to lovers without potentially ruining what you have. The only real downside for me personally was the constant s*x scenes after they finally get together, it just felt that all they did wa ...more
Charmaine Walker
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book
Oh Fallon, to have a best friend like Parks is a truly wonderful thing. A gift in fact. He has always loved her since they were young but never told her. Fallon doesn't have much luck with her cheating ex but as usual, Parks is there. He makes her feel beautiful and worth a lot. He is so caring but when you love someone that much, you will be. Only problem, Parks has a girlfriend!!!! Lots of love, secrets, idiot ex boyfriend, caring fami
Renee at Book Happiness
May 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this for an honest review!!!

my love for this author has reached an all time high!! With every book I fall just a bit more in love.

This book was just freaking amaze-balls from the very beginning to end

In this book we have Fallon and Parks who have been friends forever and teeter over into this amazing love affair that is truly amazing.. I just loved this friends to lovers story that simply made me melt and fall in love with this couple!!!
Jenny

Plot rating: 3 stars
Dialogue rating: 3 stars
Storytelling rating: 3 stars
Story ending rating: 3 stars
Other woman/men drama: (view spoiler)
Cheating: (view spoiler)
Cliffhanger: (view spoiler)
HEA: (view spoiler)
**********************************************
Overall rating: 3 stars

Kelly Fountain
Apr 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When her life falls apart, Fallon runs to Parks, her long time best friend. He's always been there for her though everything and she the same for him. Life hits her hard, one disaster after another and Parks stays steadfast by her side. Parks is holding a secret close to his chest. He's loved her for as long as he can remember and their close proximity is pushing him over the edge. If he tells her the truth, will he gain her forever or lose the best friend he's ever had?
Rochelle Sumner Kroesen
May 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Any time I need a good book I read a LK Collins book because I know it's going to be a good book with a good story line, great characters and lots of steamy moments. One Final Chance had everything I was expecting from a LK Collins book and more. I am huge fan of friends to lovers stories and this one was fantastic.
Renee Entress
Apr 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, suspense, secrets, lies, friends to lovers, second chances, and heartbreak.

This is Fallon and Parks’s story. Fallon and parks have been best friends forever. He has loved her for almost all that time but an incident in his past made him afraid to tell her of his love. When her boyfriend cheats for the second time she knows, she must leave him. When Parks offers her a place to stay she agrees. Will Parks finally reveal how he feel
sassysistersreadings
Apr 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One Final Chance by LK Collins

LK Collins has done it again. One Final Chance is an extraordinary story of friendship, love, and making the best of difficult circumstances. Fallon and Parks have been best friends for most of their lives. They know everything about one another, well everything except that they both are madly in love with the other. Parks has been in love with Fallon ever since she helped him through the terrible death of his sister. For years, he has wanted nothing more than to be
Keri
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Parks is the dreamiest best friend turned lover ever!!!! You couldn't find a more caring and sweet man. I loved watching these two become deeper and deeper in their relationship that was friends only for so long. Seeing it hit a point where they couldn't hold back their feelings is wonderful. Makes you want a best friend like Parks for sure. Minus the years and years of build up of course!
Heidi Sturgess
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-read-2017
So I'm busy trying to to mop up the melted mess that the cover art left me in 😈😉😘when the dedication blows me away ! THANK YOU LK and "The Prez" you guys really rock my happy boat!

Fallon and Parks have been friends forever and he's always been there for so naturally he's her go to person when her cheating no good douche of a boyfriend does his usual hanky panky cheating dance 😲😤😲😤

Parks had more invested in their friendship but he's always kept quiet and let her spread her wings I just wanted to
Jacquie
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One Final Chance, an amazing friends-to-lovers romance that has so much emotion, so many feels...and it wouldn't be an LK Collins novella without some hot and steamy sex!!!

Parks and Fallon are lifelong best friends, who share everything. Everything EXCEPT the fact that Parks has been in love with Fallon forever and because of certain circumstances, hasn't told her, fearing he will lose her! And Fallon? She's feeling it too, and when she ends up homeless and jobless she accepts Parks' offer to m
Paige Smith
Apr 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The writing team of LK Collins has done it again! Fallon and Parks story is one emotional ride, and yet so worth the read. I can't wait to see what's next for this dynamic duo.
Karrie Mellott Puskas
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One Final Chance is a wonderful Friends to Lovers story. Fallon and Parks have been friends for years. Parks has kept his feelings inside because of Fallon dating a real douchebag. When said douchebag is finally out of the picture, Parks sees his opening. But he doesn't go for it all at once with Fallon. Over time, Fallon finally realizes that what she has wanted and needed was right in front of her the whole time. Parks.

Parks takes Fallon with the good and bad from her past and owns it. Parks
Vicki
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book has consumed my every breath for the last 2 hours, from the first page to the last the words have flowed off the page and poured deep into my soul, the story flowing in my mind like I'm watching a film. Fallon and Parks will etch a place in your heart, the story flowed, the character development and chemistry between the pair is so clear it could melt the pages.
A stunning friends to lovers read from Lk.
Cee Cee Houston
Apr 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Friends to lovers is a popular genre right now, and to have a chance of making it, the story needs to have all the right ingredients.
Hot alpha male-check..
Feisty heroine-check.
Friends for a long time, probably since childhood-check.
But most importantly, the characters have to leap of the page and right into your heart. This is what happened for me with One Final Chance.
Fallon catches her boyfriend ‘in the act’ due to the douchebag sending her a copy of his text to the girl he was going to have s
Trish Kitty Taylor  ***UNBOUND BOOK REVIEWS***
LK has written another gorgeous story, with 2 fab characters who you can't help but love. Fallon & Parks are everything good about a friends to lovers storyline that makes you smile, swoon & sigh as they stumble towards their HEA

Best friends is always a hard line to cross, especially when both have supported each other at times of sorrow & times of need. When Fallon discovers the last 2 years of her life have been a joke - on her, the only person who she knows can fix her broken is h
Literary Epic
Apr 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LK never ceases to amaze me. Her books are always so original and word perfect.

Fallon and Parks have been best friends since forever and when Fallon comes home to find her boyfriend in bed with someone else, she runs straight to Parks.

Parks has always been in love with Fallon but would never tell her as he would rather have her as a friend, then not at all but Fallon has always felt the same.

When this comes out and these two get to become one, magic happens. They just come alive and you just get
Stephanie (Between the Coverz)
Happily ever after can come from the least expected places!

One Final Chance was the perfect mix of real life, love, pain, and lies. This is the perfect story of boy meets girl next door. You get to really learn about their friendship and affection throughout their lives. This story will give you butterflies in your belly.

The story was well written, unique and relatable. It will pull at your heartstrings from the very beginning. The connection between Fallon and Parks was so intense and passiona
Alexandra
Apr 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 friendly stars

When we are destined to find our soul mate, for life and destiny, it does not matter how it will happen. He or she could show up when you least expect it. There is not wrong time or right time. Things happen when they are mean to.

On One final chance by LK Collins you will find a story about second chances, friendship love, mistakes, redemption and of course lots of sexy and hot scenes. Do friends can become lovers? Yes, they can but there is a thin line which if things go wrong
Kayleigh Deal
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yet again LK Collins have done it again!! Another brilliant book! I loved parks & fallon! Swoon! The dual POV was perfect 👌🏻 I honestly couldn't put this book down as soon as it arrived on my kindle I just had to finish this book! Loved it! 💜💜
Michelle Austin
Apr 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
description

One Final Chance was a great 5 star read.

The book starts out great right from the beginning. Fallon gets a hot text from her boyfriend and she goes home to meet him. What she finds shatters her heart into a million pieces. She should have known better, now she is done.
Parks is Fallon’s best friend. They grew up next door to each other and their parents were good friends. When Fallon shows up at his house and finds out what happens, he see’s red. She could
Reading with 2 book lovers
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow like usual LK Collins has me stuck right into this book right from the start.
what a fantastic read, i loved Fellon and Park so much.
I think i swooned hard for parks right from the start.
this is definitely a must read.
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book
Lynn Reynolds
Apr 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
When starting this book, please make sure to check out “About the Author”. It’s a good way to know who this author really is. And when you finish, make sure to read the “Acknowledgements”.

Fallon gets the surprise of her life. Parks just wants to cheer his good friend up. This is one of those tales where you question whether men and women can be friends. What happens when they take the next step?

This was a story where I felt as if Parks was the more responsible one. Although there were times wher
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Unbridled (The Monroe Family, #2)
  • Scattered Thoughts
  • Clementine
  • Untaming Lily Wilde (Wilde, #1)
  • Noel (Blue Collar #1.5)
  • Dream Girls: Stephanie (Dream Girls, #2)
  • Playboy Boss, Live-In Mistress
  • Boss Man (The Tycoon Club #2)
  • Healing Luke
  • Boomer - The Elite: Part 1 (The Elite - Boomer and Player, #1)
  • Isabel's Awakening
  • Hard To Handle (Teach Me, #2)
  • Teach Me Like That (Love Me Like That #2)
  • Burning For Her Kiss (Serpent's Kiss, #1)
  • Red (VonRouge, #1)
  • Undeniable (Dom & Gigi)
  • Playing to Win (Playing Series, book 1)
  • All Tyed Up
LK Collins is the naughty alter ego for the husband-and-wife duo behind multiple bestselling and international bestselling novels. This real-life couple is downright dirty in the bedroom, which bleeds through the pages of their steaming hot stories. While LK writes the books, Mr. Collins, the tattooed god himself, is the mastermind behind so much of the page-turning sexiness.

If you are looking fo