Start by marking “One Final Chance” as Want to Read:
One Final Chance

One Final Chance

What happens when the one you’re meant to be with has been right in front of you all along?

Fallon Wrenshaw never screamed one single word so loudly in all her life.
Her throat burned.
Her ears rang.
All she wanted was for him to stop, but it didn’t matter—it was too late.
What’s done was done.
And in that moment, she realized she’d been blind to the truth for years.
All her
Published April 2017

To ask other readers questions about One Final Chance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Final Chance

D
Apr 24, 2017 D rated it really liked it
I always enjoy an LK Collins story for how down and dirty her characters get. You always know you're going to get sexy hot. However, this time (and it's good-- still sexy goodness), I got a few chapters in and still no down and dirty. What the what? I'm reading an LK Collins book, right? Yep (I double checked) the cover while reading). Okay so no down and dirty yet but I'm thinking, I really like Fallon and Parks-- they have awesome chemistry and I love their connection to one another. Their ban ...more
Michelle Van
Apr 17, 2017 Michelle Van rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, standalone
What can I say about this book besides LOVED IT!!! LK Collins as usual hit it out of the park. Also does a very good job of frustrating you to hell and back, in the end it's worth the ride. Think I fell a little in love with Parks myself...pretty hot!! Can't wait for the next book!!
Raeshelle, A Naughty Girl's Novel World
When it comes to LK Collin's One Final Chance all I have to say is this:

This husband and wife duo has officially SLAYED the concept of the friends to lovers romance! One Final Chance is a top notch read; Fallon and Parks' white-hot love affair is everything and then some! Fans of this genre will immediately recognize the power, intensity and fortitude of LK Collins' passionate, all-consuming words!

LK Collins makes you FEEL Fallon and Parks' heartbreak when they are apart at the same time that th
Janice
Apr 20, 2017 Janice rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Review of One Final Chance by LK Collins

Another heart wrenching story from Ms. Collins - 5+++++ stars

Fallon Wrenshaw and Parks Avalon have been best friends since they were very young kids since they lived next door to each other. With the death of Parks' sister, Meg, when he was a teenager, Parks became afraid of telling Fallon how he felt about her because he was afraid that he would lose her as his friend. Parks is always there for Fallon anytime she needs him, so when she walks in on her b
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 21, 2017 Jennifer Pierson rated it it was amazing
Fallon Wrenshaw hasn't been very lucky in love. When she comes home to find her long time boyfriend cheating on her in their bed, she goes to her best friend, Parks. He's always been her light in the storm, as they have been best friends since they were kids. Parks is hiding a big secret, he's been in love with Fallon for years now, but because he's scared that if he tells her, he would lose her for good. One Final Chance is another big hit from the sexy and brilliant dynamic duo that is LK Coll ...more
Claire Cronin
Apr 20, 2017 Claire Cronin rated it really liked it
Another great read from LK Collins!! It wasn't terribly long, was real easy to get in to, read in one sitting and loved it!

This is all about Fallon and Parks, who have been best friends for years - they are always there for each other through thick and thin, but unbeknownst to each other, have feelings that run way deeper than just best friends, but each think it would be best not to let their feelings out and lose their best friend relationship.

Poor Fallon is in a bit of a state at the start of
Alecia
Apr 26, 2017 Alecia rated it it was amazing
I loved One Final Chance!

Fallon has just had her heart-broken for the second time by the same man. After she witnesses her boyfriend cheating she runs to her best friend. Parks would do anything for his best friend Fallon, even fake a ten-year relationship to hide the truth from her. That is all about to change when Fallon shows up on his doorstep with nowhere to go and a broken heart.

I loved Parks and Fallon, I usually tend to stay away from Best Friends to Lovers romances because they tend to
Donna Smith
Apr 20, 2017 Donna Smith rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! Parks and Fallen! They are two friends that have known each other for years. They have supported each other through tragedies throughout their lives but never found the courage to let each other know how they feel.
I feel for Parks. He is in a tough situation in loving Fallon. She is his best friend and he can't risk losing her. He has to watch her be with a man who refuses to take care of her.
Everything comes crashing down around Fallon. She catches her boyfriend in the act of cheating firs
Letty  (Cover to Cover Book Blog Reviewer)
The words flow off the page, the story grabs you, and the characters give you all the feels. This ‘friends to lovers’ story will take you on a ride of hurt, frustration, anger, friendship, and ultimate love between two people who have always been there for each other.

Parks has always been there for Fallon. When her world starts falling apart, he shows her that he is one constant she can always count on. I loved seeing the way their relationship evolved from friendship to something deeper and the
Naughty Smut Readers
The story of Fallon and Parks starts out with her ex-boyfriend cheating on her and her best friend, Parks coming to the rescue. He's been in love with her for years but has held back. He struggles through most of the book holding in his feelings for her. It's a good novel but not one of my favorites by L.K. Collins. Fallon is too all over the place for me. She is pretty much a mess that Parks takes on. It's like she can't be on her own without relaying on someone else. She's too, I'm not sure ho ...more
Kate
Apr 25, 2017 Kate rated it liked it
While I loved the storyline I felt that this book was too rushed, short and just went a little wrong. The background of the two characters I couldn't get in tune with. This was communicated well and I didn't get a idea of who Parks really is. I found Fallon to be a weak heroine who takes someone back after they cheated. Leo's characters personality I found was mentioned here and there and next thing you know he is being violent but it hasn't been mentioned before. The storyline boy cheats on gir ...more
Heather andrews
Apr 19, 2017 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing

Fallon is an adorable drunk, “I’m sorry I got so drunk and grabbed your very large ***k.” I help her out of the vehicle and up to the door, and she wobbles the whole time." Parks only does the best for his girl, "I smirk at her. What? Did she think I would book us into a dive? “You didn’t think I’d book anything except for the best for my sexy, did you?” I liked this book, loved Parks the man took care of what was his.
Kristen Zimmerman   (Book 'Em Krafty)
Apr 21, 2017 Kristen Zimmerman (Book 'Em Krafty) rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I thought I had bad luck, I think Fallon has the worst bad luck of all at the beginning. She does have the best best friend tho who happens to be male and who has always loved her..

I had to read this book in one sitting, I just couldn't put it down. A beautiful love story. There were a few laughs along the way. I don't know what else there is to say.. Other than I highly recommend you read this book!

*I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book*
Tina
Apr 21, 2017 Tina rated it it was amazing
Oh LK Collins. You never cease to amaze me. This book was absolutely perfect and outside the box of the normal alpha asshole. Parks is one if those protective but sweeties. *swoon*

There was definitely a slow burn. At times you want to smack Fallon and Parks. I wanted to shake them and tell them to wake up and see what's been in front of you from the beginning.

I love the way this story progressed and I absolutely loved the ending. It was pure perfection.
Leanne
Apr 19, 2017 Leanne rated it it was amazing
Once again LK Collins has left the reader salivating!! Fallon & Parks are an adorable duo. Parks waiting ever so patiently for Fallon and not daring to do anything to jeoparadize a potential realtionship. Fallon herself is a bit of a mess, from her jerk of a looser boyfriend Leo, to her career. I read this book in one sitting as I simply could not put it down. Definitely a 5 star & must read!!
Megan Jacob
Apr 22, 2017 Megan Jacob rated it really liked it
when Fallon finally sees the truth with her ex-boyfriend, she temporarily with her best friend Parks. Fallon doesn't know how Parks really feels about her. As Fallon and Parks figure their lives out, you get to feel the love pour out of these pages. a very loving story. best friends with secrets that don't hurt. I read this book book voluntarily for my review
The Book Fairy Reviews
Apr 21, 2017 The Book Fairy Reviews rated it it was amazing
A second chance at a life worth living. A second chance to breathe. A book that will give you more than you bargained. Brilliance! That is the one word I can use to describe this read by L.K simply brilliant. Nough said...
Prone to Crushes on Boys in Books
Apr 24, 2017 Prone to Crushes on Boys in Books rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-drc
4 Stars......I liked the story but I wasn't a fan of Fallon and the baby situation. Loved Parks and the way he handled the baby situation.

Good change of pace read. I have read several of LK's books and so far I have not been disappointed.
Shannon
Apr 19, 2017 Shannon rated it it was amazing
Well well well

Once again LK has just thrown an awesome story it was short sweet and had a bit of a heart stopping moment !

I loved these characters they are loveable and relatable

And I love the name Fallon
Misti Sonntag
Apr 18, 2017 Misti Sonntag rated it it was amazing
Great Story!
Fallon is a mess when the story starts. Nothing is going her way. But through it all Park is her rock.
Park is a great friend who turns into a even better lover with a enormous cock! 😜🍆 These two both have hidden feelings that are eager to get out. This was a must read.
Cecily Bonney
Apr 18, 2017 Cecily Bonney rated it it was amazing
LK Collins you amaze me with every word you write. I have read every single one of your books and they just keep getting better and better.

I know that is hard to believe when you read a 5 star book and then the author gives you another 5 star book. Like wow!

Every single book she writes is pure perfection. The characters and story line will touch your heart and soul one way or another.

One Final Chance was the perfect mix of real life, love, pain, lies, and clarity.

I love how she let us get up clo
Julie
Apr 18, 2017 Julie rated it it was amazing
A frustrated love for Parks, he's cared for, loved and waited for Fallon for along time, he's always been there for her, and he always will be, he just wishes she could see the love he feels for her runs far deeper than friendship.
A great love story. I had a crazy mad instinct to yell out and tell him to just "say something", on numerous occasions....a testament to a great writer and her ability to pull the reader into the story.
I loved this book and look forward to Ms. Collins next book, thank
Crystal Bookalicious Babes Blog
What do you do when everything you have ever wanted in a love is right in front of you but you're too paralyzed by fear to reach out and take a risk?

In One Final Chance, that was Fallon and Parks. Two people who have been best friends since before a tragic accident changed everything and much more for a while. They share their hardships and their successes. They confide all - except the truth. They are are in love with each other and it's getting harder and harder to keep those feelings in the d
Louise
May 22, 2017 Louise rated it it was amazing
I’ve made no secret of the fact that I am a huge LK Collins fan and it is because of books like ‘One Final Chance’ that make me so. Once again I was completely wrapped in the world put before on the page. Great writing, great characters and a brilliant friends to lovers star and its another 5 star book for me.

While Parks and Fallon have been friends for many years she has never really noticed just how much he has been there for her and continues to be. After the shock ending of a toxic relations
Charmaine Walker
May 22, 2017 Charmaine Walker rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book
Oh Fallon, to have a best friend like Parks is a truly wonderful thing. A gift in fact. He has always loved her since they were young but never told her. Fallon doesn't have much luck with her cheating ex but as usual, Parks is there. He makes her feel beautiful and worth a lot. He is so caring but when you love someone that much, you will be. Only problem, Parks has a girlfriend!!!! Lots of love, secrets, idiot ex boyfriend, caring fami
Renee at Book Happiness
May 24, 2017 Renee at Book Happiness rated it it was amazing
I received this for an honest review!!!

my love for this author has reached an all time high!! With every book I fall just a bit more in love.

This book was just freaking amaze-balls from the very beginning to end

In this book we have Fallon and Parks who have been friends forever and teeter over into this amazing love affair that is truly amazing.. I just loved this friends to lovers story that simply made me melt and fall in love with this couple!!!
Rochelle Sumner Kroesen
May 07, 2017 Rochelle Sumner Kroesen rated it really liked it
Any time I need a good book I read a LK Collins book because I know it's going to be a good book with a good story line, great characters and lots of steamy moments. One Final Chance had everything I was expecting from a LK Collins book and more. I am huge fan of friends to lovers stories and this one was fantastic.
Alex
May 22, 2017 Alex rated it it was ok
Tina
Tina rated it really liked it
May 06, 2017
Lynn Reynolds
Apr 24, 2017 Lynn Reynolds rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
When starting this book, please make sure to check out “About the Author”. It’s a good way to know who this author really is. And when you finish, make sure to read the “Acknowledgements”.

Fallon gets the surprise of her life. Parks just wants to cheer his good friend up. This is one of those tales where you question whether men and women can be friends. What happens when they take the next step?

This was a story where I felt as if Parks was the more responsible one. Although there were times wher
« previous 1 3 4 next »
LK Collins is the naughty alter ego for the husband-and-wife duo behind multiple bestselling and international bestselling novels. This real-life couple is downright dirty in the bedroom, which bleeds through the pages of their steaming hot stories. While LK writes the books, Mr. Collins, the tattooed god himself, is the mastermind behind so much of the page-turning sexiness.

If you are looking fo
More about L.K. Collins...