Start by marking “Bidding on the Bachelor (Saved by the Blog, #2)” as Want to Read:
Bidding on the Bachelor (Saved by the Blog, #2)

Bidding on the Bachelor

(Saved by the Blog #2)

Another roll of the dice

Big news, fair readers! Bayside High's favorite It Girl is back. Would you have bet Carissa Blackwell would ever return? Ten years ago, she crushed Jasper Dumont's heart under her Jimmy Choos and left town for a bigger, better life. Her return raises one question: What is she running from (or is it to) now?

Perhaps Jasper knows? One look at Carissa
Published September 19th 2017 by Harlequin Special Edition

To ask other readers questions about Bidding on the Bachelor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bidding on the Bachelor

Start your review of Bidding on the Bachelor (Saved by the Blog, #2)
Lynn Brooks
Oct 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Bayside Blogger strikes again! As soon as former "it girl" Carissa Blackwell hits town, she's in the spotlight of the infamous blogger as the town tries to guess why she's back ... and more importantly, if she's returned for her long lost love Jasper Dumont! If you read the first book in the series, you will recognize a good bit of the primary cast, but if you didn't you will be able to pick the gist of the story up just fine. As always, the characters were fun to get to know and their conne ...more
Isha Coleman
Sep 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Bidding On The Bachelor (Saved By The Blog!) by Kerri Carpenter
When you've lived most of life in the clouds, it takes a huge dose of reality to bring you back down to earth.  Bidding on the Bachelor is Clarissa's wake up call and Kerri Carpenter's witty dialogue, irresistible characters and sage advice made for an entertaining experience.  Clarissa has been strolling down easy street a little too long.  Breaking hearts, getting everything that she thought would make her happy until her bubble
Jess Lawson
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bidding on the Bachelor is the second book in the Saved by the Blog series by Kerri Carpenter. If you have not read either of these books you are definitely missing out. I have fallen in love with our Bayside blogger who seems to know all. I swear I think she has cameras all over town. This is a second chance romance between Jasper and Carissa.

Carissa left Bayside never to return. Yet life has a few other ideas. You know it likes to kick you when your down and send you running back to the one p
Jen
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Short, cute & sexy second chance romance! It can be read as a standalone even though it is the second book of the series, although I would love to go back and read about Cam (Jasper's brother) and Elle. Jasper and Carissa's relationship felt real and her friendship with Elle and Riley did too. I loved the hint about who the Bayside Blogger is at the end - can't wait for the next book!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book. I was not compensated for this review, all
RaeLatte
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Are you ready for a second chance? Carissa and Jasper were high school sweethearts and then one day it was over. What would you do if you had a second chance with the one that got away, or the one you left behind?

Kerri has delivered another must read in a series centered around friendships that are all too real, family struggles, and falling in love so hard it changes you forever.
Michelle Bowles
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book. I'm mad at myself that I didn't read the first book but it's ok. I'll have to reread to get some info on Elle because I was wondering about her and Cam. Second chance romance novels are always ones that make you feel good. I really hope we find out who the blogger is in Book 3. ...more
Bonnie
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bidding On The Bachelor by Kerri Carpenter. Carissa Blackwell and Jasper Dumont were an item ten years ago in high school. Carissa left Jasper without saying why. Now Carissa is back in town. Both still have sparks for each other. A nice romantic story.
Renee Entress
Oct 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 star

The story has laughs, pain, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Falling for the Right Brother (Saved by the Blog Book 1)

This is Carissa and Jasper’s story. Carissa is back in town 10 years after leaving. When she left she broke Jasper’s heart. But was it only his heart that was broken? One look and the rumors are flying. Are they going to get back together? Or is she about to break his heart again? She is just off a divorce and look
2kasmom
Oct 01, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: blogger, chef
This is book #2, in the Saved By The Blog series. This book can be read as a standalone novel. For reader enjoyment and understanding, I recommend reading this series in order.

Jasper finds out that his high school sweetheart who dumped him is back in town. He cannot help but be attracted to the even better looking beauty. Even to the detriment of all his dating.

Carissa just wants to start over. She has gone back to her hometown with her tail between her legs following a divorce. Now all she wa
Cara Ross
Oct 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Can you ever go home again, after declaring that you would never set foot in that town again? Well Carissa Blackwell did her her marriage imploded, she had to face the man who she hurt badly, and that's what she dreaded the most...facing Jasper Dumont.

When Jasper Dumont saw the women that broke his heart, he quite literally fell over....into the bay. But Jasper is a good guy, and manages to help her get settled into town again. But will he be able to stop himself from falling in love with the wo
Tabetha Waite
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was a great story about second chances. When Carissa returns to her hometown to pick up the pieces of her life after a failed marriage, she doesn’t intend on reuniting with her old high school boyfriend, Jasper. Doubts, chemistry and a meddling blogger made this a fun read. Well written with lovely side characters, the epilogue was actually my favorite part :)
Kate Hutchinson
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book of Kerri's I have read and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The story has a good pace and it is well written. ...more
Niki
Mar 16, 2018 rated it liked it

*joins Tinder*
Debbie
Nov 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
I reviewed this for RT Book Reviews be sure to check out my review there
Harlequin Books
"Carpenter’s latest in her Saved by the Blog series is a sweet, fun second-chance romance with minimal drama, maximum amour and lots of humor. Her charismatic eclectic costars (especially her mysterious Bayside Blogger), the quintessential small gossipy town and the OMG ending add appeal, but it’s definitely her star-crossed couple’s bumpy road to forever that makes this read fabulous" (4 stars @ RT Book Reviews).

Miniseries: Saved by the Blog
Oct 08, 2017
Jaclyn
Sep 30, 2017
Noreen Ronald
rated it did not like it
Apr 21, 2019
Nov 01, 2017
Staci
rated it it was ok
Sep 28, 2019

• Pushing His Luck (Winning The Billionaire, #4)
  • Garrett Bravo's Runaway Bride
  • Sleigh Bells in Crimson (Crimson, Colorado)
  • Santa's Seven-Day Baby Tutorial (Hurley's Homestyle Kitchen, #6)
  • Romancing the Wallflower (Crimson, Colorado Book 2570)
  • His by Christmas (Bachelors of Blackwater Lake, #10)
  • A Conard County Courtship (Conard County: The Next Generation)
  • The Cowboy's Second-Chance Family (Return to Stonerock)
  • A Wedding to Remember (The Brands of Montana)
  • The Cowboy Who Got Away
  • A Bride for Liam Brand (The Brands of Montana)
  • Rough Love (Tannen Boys #1)
  • Do You Take This Baby?
  • The Maverick's Return (Montana Mavericks: The Great Family Roundup #4)
  • Coming Home to Crimson (Crimson, Colorado #10)
  • Married Till Christmas (Bravos of Justice Creek, #9)
  • Decidedly by Chance (By the Bay, #5)
  • My Best Mistake
Award-winning romance author Kerri Carpenter writes contemporary romances that are sweet, sexy, and sparkly. When she’s not writing, Kerri enjoys reading, cooking, watching movies, taking Zumba classes, rooting for Pittsburgh sports teams, and anything sparkly. Kerri lives in Northern Virginia with her adorable (and mischievous) rescued poodle mix, Harry.

Social Media Links
Website: www.kerricarpen

Saved by the Blog (3 books)
  • Falling for the Right Brother (Saved by the Blog Book 1)
  • Bayside's Most Unexpected Bride (Saved by the Blog)

News & Interviews