Start by marking “Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #1)” as Want to Read:
Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #1)

Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #1)

3.99  ·  Rating details ·  4,705 ratings  ·  1,102 reviews

Fresh off a divorce from a Hollywood hotshot, Madison Atwood needs an escape. With the paparazzi fresh on her heels and her love life splashed on every tabloid, she runs away to a swanky retreat in Northern California. Avalon Springs is the mountainside haven she needs to find herself again.

Luke Dawson lives off the grid, preferring solitude to society. When he finds a bea

Published September 12th 2017 by Waterhouse Press

·  4,705 ratings  ·  1,102 reviews

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
RATING 4.5 STARS

Misadventures of a City Girl is book one in the Misadventures series. It is written by both Meredith Wild and Chelle Bliss. It is my first book by both of these authors. I loved this book but want to admit up front that somehow I thought this would be a quirky, silly romance story. But it wasn’t like that at all. It was sweet and sexy and I loved it.

Misadventures of a City Girl - Meredith Wild and Chelle Bliss

Madison Atwood’s life most certainly hasn’t turned out the way she thought it would. She had married her high school sweetheart and
Megan  ~The Never Ending Book Basket
If there is one thing I know for sure in life it’s that there is nothing better than when two of your favorite authors team up to write a book together. Meredith Wild and Chelle Bliss never fail to deliver a story that is exceptionally written, with the perfect amount of steam, fire, and romantic connection. There stories never disappoint, and the same could be said for everything I got while reading Misadventures of a City Girl.

I have loved so many books by both of these author’s, so when I fou
Brook
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Meredith Wild and Chelle Bliss's books but these two together have created an amazing story that will have you hooked from the first page. You will love Luke and Madison and the chemistry they share!.
Nydia Chavez
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm a huge fan of Meredith Wild already. I fell in love with her writting in the Hacker Series. This book introduced me to Chelle Bliss. I received an early copy of the book and thought, I'll read some now and some more tomorrow... Wrong! I couldn't put it down! This book is so good and way too short in my opinion! I want more of Luke and Madison! It is so beautifully written and the collaboration is seamless, it's as if it's all written by the same person! So thankful I won an early copy! Defin ...more
Amanda Clardy
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!! Luke Dawson= SWOON!!!!❤ I absolutely FLOVE this book! It was face paced and the sexual chemistry ooozed off the pages!!! I could not get enough of Luke and Madison! I don't want to give anything away about this book because I don't want to spoil it for you future readers! I definitely recommend this book to any one who loves men who are sexy AF, possessive, loving & 100% alpha! I'm looking forward in reading the rest of the series! 😍 ...more
Joanie Lawrence
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Let's just say. I read this book in one day. Yes one day. That's how good it was. The story plot is awesome. It didn't jump around and get confusing or anything. I would definitely recommend this!!! I can't wait for the rest of the book in this series!!!

Received a ARC for an honest review.
Lacie Romano
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I adored Luke And Madison! So freaking HOT and full of attitude, just how I love it! Mountain man meets City Girl but with some twist to keep you interested. I want Luke...and and I'm a VERY happily married woman 😉
Becky Wise
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love Meredith Wild and Chelle Bliss books. Having them write this together holy moly. Be prepared to need new panties after this one. Still fanning myself. This is one hot and sexy book. Oh the chemistry is off the charts between Luke and Maddison. They sizzle on the pages. Luke is a sexy mountain man that you can't help but fall in love with. Maddison is beautiful and you can't help but love her too. Opposites attract. But are they really that opposite other then where they live. One city gi ...more
Melissa Crump
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a terrific book! I loved everything this book had to offer. It was hot and spicy, had humor, and a moment of tears. I fell in love with Maddison & Luke right away. Addicted to this book doesn't really cover how much I loved it.

Looking for a fun, sexy and easy read...pick up this book. You won't regret it.
Michelle Lincoln
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read this book in one day! I could not put it down! It was intense and packed full of heat and raw emotion! You felt everything through the characters! Luke and Madison's chemistry is off the charts and leave you wanting more! You will blush in some parts too. Meredith Wild and Chelle Bliss did an amazing job bringing their beautiful words together in this masterpiece for us. I can't say enough about this book, but I don't want to spoil anything for anyone. This is definitely a must read!!
Stephanie Erickson
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When life gets tough in LA after you finalize your divorce. You get out of the city to try to heal your broken heart. At least Madison does and she gets more than she bargained for.

Luke lives a solitary life up on his mountain. He doesn't expect to come face to face with the fiery City Girl.

He stumbles upon Madison in the springs one night and can't take his eyes off her. He tries to distance himself but she's not having any of it.

Now they both have to find the middle ground.
Nicole Collins
Shelves: signed-copy
Damn! Meredith and Chelle blew me away! This book is so hot. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Luke and Madison are an amazing couple. Their story was intense. I couldn't wait to see what happened next. I sooooo need a Luke in my life. I will have some interesting dreams featuring Brock, the male model used in marketing of this book. ❤❤❤❤❤
Amber Miller-Cash
This book is amazing. I received a pre-released copy from Meredith herself. It showed up in my mailbox earlier today (06/19/2017) and once I got settled with it, I couldn't put it down. The story of Madison the city girl and Luke the mountain man is definitely a love story of the times. I don't want to spoil it for those waiting for the release to happen so I will leave it at this.... YOU WANT THIS BOOK!!!!
Maureen Mayer
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun, quick read, and I really enjoyed it. Meredith Wild and Chelle Bliss co-authoring is pure gold!
Venessa Marie Rocha
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A MUST READ--- I was lucky enough to win an early copy of this book and could not put it down!!!!! I became a huge fan of Meredith Wilds books while reading the Hacker Series and now I have another author to add to my list, Chelle Bliss. This book was totally awesome and I didn't want it to end. The chemistry between Luke and Madison is hot hot hot! I want more of Luke and Madison! I wanna know what happens after???? I have so many thoughts in my head. Lol Thanks Meredith Wild and Chelle Bliss f ...more
Amanda Ball
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely amazing! The relationship between Luke and Madison are exactly what every girl wants and every girl deserves. The way he wants to protect her at every turn leaves the readers heart aching for more. Luke Dawson is a beautiful soul. I started this book at 11:30 am and finished at 3pm. It's such a good book I couldn't put it down. Another wonderful writing by Meredith Wild and Chelle Bliss. Instead of separately writing amazing reads, we get the best of both worlds with this book!!! Than ...more
Tami Miller
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
omg one of the best books I have read, luke and maddies story is great it shows you what true love can really be I could not put the book down I read it all in 1 sitting you get to hear both back rounds of luke and maddie and how they over come everything and find each other luke adores her and will do everything for her you go through so many different emotions reading this book I absolutely love it...
Rena Williams
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Madison and Luke could not be more opposite. She is a city girl from LA, he is a mountain man and ex navy seal living off the grid. Misadventures of a City Girl is a comical and steamy love story of these two polar opposites and the adventures that go along with it. The combination of Meredith Wild and Chelle Bliss is sure to impress!
Amanda Dubuque
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG, Meredith Wild and Chelle Bliss are amazing authors and this book is nothing less than spectacular. I could barely contain myself to start the book and now I am finished. This book is about love after a nasty divorce and how wonderful it is to find love again. Madison and Luke need each other and when they get together the fireworks are hot and sizzling. I loved this book and cannot wait for the rest in the series.
Tanya Vought
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love both of these Authors!
This book was a breath of fresh air!
It's sexy, humorous, sad and filled with everything in between!
You'll fall in love with the rugged Luke and be jealous of the Woman. Hahha
This is a short story by these wonderful authors that you won't be able to put down!

And that ending!!!!! Just tears to my eyes! Beautifully done!

5 stars from me

*recvd and early VIP copy by the authors in exchange for an honest review!
Amanda
Jun 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
I recieved an ARC of Misadventures of a City Girl by Meridth Wild and Chelle Bliss. This was a fast moving Adult Romance about opposites attracting, not letting the past hold you back and making things work. I fell head over heels in love with sexy mountain man Luke and really enjoyed Maddys personality. Now lets talk about the romance and how amazing, steamy and hot 🔥 it was. Their passion was intense and they could not keep thieir hands off of eachother. It was an overall great read and I' m l ...more
Amanda Lanclos
Shelves: my-favorites
I can't even begin to tell you how excited I was when I saw this come up in my timeline on Facebook from both of these talented women. For so long, I stepped away from books, I just couldn't get into them after having two kids and writing myself... but this year, I've made a comeback and let me tell you... this book is one of my all time favorites.

Misadventures of a City Girl, shows you that no matter what YOU define your life. It's a story that anyone can relate too and that's what makes it em
Heather turner
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book.I couldn't put it down till the end lol .fell in love with Luke
Joni Simpson Foster
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: misadventures
I got this book in exchange for my honest opinion.. All I have to say is hot damn!! I feel in love with the characters Luke Dawson and Madison Atwood. My emotions were going crazy and my eyes had tears in them most of them time while reading this wonderful book by to absolutely fantastic writers Meredith Wild and Chelle Bliss. I can not wait for the next book in the Misadventures series!!
Jan Quinn
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book, wonderful and romantic, I couldn't put it down, can't wait to read the others. Recommend this book highly.
Sophie
Jun 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Raw, racy and incredibly HOT. Full review to come.
Jen
This was book one in the Misadventures series, and for me it was just an ok read. I was looking forward to the story as it included a hero who lived isolated in the woods, and has no desire to be around people...The heroine has just been through an emotional divorce and she seeks solace at a retreat close to where Luke is living.
I personally love stories like this! The thing is, when they meet, it is a very unlikely encounter... and then what happens next is also very unlikely! Normally that do
Coco.V
Oct 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, own-but-not-read

Hot damn this book was great! I absolutely loved this story that caught me by surprise and held me captive until the very last word.

I adored both characters. Luke is just down right yummy and dare I say absolutely perfect! A lethal package in more than one way. Madison is a great heroine too. She's smart, independent, feisty and strong. They were good together, and good for each other. What starts out as pure physical attraction morphs into so much more. I was beyond thrilled with thei
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
I picked up this cute little paperback at a book signing. Not only is it super cute, but also super steamy. I thoroughly enjoyed it. 4.5 Smutty Stars!

Leave the undies at home ladies, mountain-man Luke Dawson won't let you keep them anyway! This one is smoking hot. If book 1 is any indication of how good this series will be, sign me up for EVERY book!

Here's the breakdown: Reeling from the shock of her divorce, Madison leaves LA for the mountain retreat of Avalon. She wants to take a step back fro
Marie
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I’ll admit that there are times that I just want to give up on reading. I’ve fallen into book funks that have left me questioning whether or not I want to keep going, looking for that book. You know, the one that restores your love of the written word. Misadventures of a City Girl is that kind of book.

Chelle Bliss and Meredith Wild have written a love story that will so take you by surprise. It has everything you could want. The story line is brilliant, the character development flawless and the

• Misadventures of a Valedictorian (Misadventures, #7)
  • Misadventures on the Night Shift (Misadventures, #5)
  • Misadventures with a Super Hero (Misadventures)
  • Misadventures of a Backup Bride (Misadventures, #2)
  • Misadventures with a Rock Star (Misadventures, #12)
  • Misadventures with My Roommate (Misadventures, #9)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Misadventures with a Speed Demon (Misadventures, #13)
  • Misadventures of a Rookie (Misadventures, #10)
  • Harlot (Bartered Hearts, #2)
  • Tag Team
  • Icing on the Cake (Wild Wedding, #2)
  • A Special Ops Christmas
  • The Weight of Guilt
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #11)
  • Delicious Danger (Phoenix Agency, #3)
  • Keep Me Going (Keep Me Hot Book 3)
  • Cuffed by His Charm (Dirty Little Secrets, #4)
Meredith Wild is a #1 New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling author. After publishing her debut novel Hardwired in September 2013, Wild used her ten years of experience as a tech entrepreneur to push the boundaries of her “self-published” status, becoming stocked in brick-and-mortar bookstore chains nationwide and forging relationships with the major retailers.

In 2014, Wild found