Start by marking “Finding Memories (Breaking Free Series Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Finding Memories (Breaking Free Series Book 4)

Finding Memories (Breaking Free #4)

4.66  ·  Rating details ·  85 Ratings  ·  42 Reviews
Jeremy Slade has it all: a job he wouldn't trade for the world, a house he built with his own two hands, and the perfect woman who would become his wife. He always has plans drawn out, but life doesn't always follow along with them. Sometimes even the best constructed plans can change without warning.

Jade Foxton does whatever she can to avoid being noticed. She is content
Kindle Edition

Chasing The Words  Book Blog
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Finding Memories is my first book by Becca Taylor and I am officially hooked. I fell in love with the story of Jeremy and Jade. I was in hysterics throughout the book - the banter between the two had me in stitches laughing.

How I love Jade! She is a girl after my heart - a camera attached to her at all times to capture those memories so they aren't forgotten. Jeremy wasn't so bad himself 😊.

When your heart is broken and you just want to forget those memories and move forward how does one do that
Erika Patrick
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series! Finding Memories was an amazing book. You went on a journey with all the other characters in the series and Jade was always there but she always seemed so lonely. When this book finally came I was so happy that Jade would finally be getting her story too! Jade is just sweet as can be and Jeremy is hot Mr. Fix It. Their story has a few bumps and an unconventional beginning relationship but that's what makes the story unique and fun. I loved getting to know all the characters ...more
Sara
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Finding memories by Becca Taylor a fabulous five-star read. This is the forth book in the Breaking Free series, and it’s a great book. This is a great story of romance and friendship and it shows us that life doesn’t always go to plan but sometimes you can have hope and you can pick yourself back up and dust yourself off and start again, and sometimes you can run and hide your heart not allowing it to come out to play again, until one day it may be forced out of cold storage by someone you don’t ...more
Cali Gals
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Finding Memories (Breaking Free Series Book 4)
By Becca Taylor

This book is a beautiful addition to the Breaking Free Series. In this story we are reintroduced to Jeremy and Jade. Both are friends from the characters in the other Breaking Free books. This story provides an up close look at these characters. You find out about the hurts and challenges both face due to past relationships. This is a sweet friends to lovers story that has some interesting twists and turns in it. What I really loved a
Brandy Roberts
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm so in love with Becca Taylors books I have to read every one of them Finding Memories has got to be my favorite and that is some tough competition . Jeremy / superman and Jade / foxy are so adorably sexy they'v both been burned in the past and they are just what the other are looking for , they have off the charts chemistry with a side of witty banter , adorable nicknames , and hot hot HOT sex . Jeremy is such a dream guy total lust after this hero he's funny ,protective , good with his hand ...more
Rebecca Barber
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This might be Becca's best book yet (and that's saying a lot because I loved Brantley!)

Jeremy Slade is one in a million - owning his own construction company has given him a lot so he decides to give back the only way he knows how. He recruits his team to rebuild and transform an old delapdated building into a sanctuary for young kids to chill and hang out rather than get themselves in trouble. What he didn't count on when he took on the challenge was the local intrest his venture would bring.

En
Kim  Brewing
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I haven't read any of the previous books in this series, but I didn't feel lost at all This is definitely a stand alone as each book focuses on a different couple in a group of friends.

Jeremy has life all figured out and has plans, he just needs to put a ring on her finger....only one conversation later and it never happens. Jade has always stayed in the background but after seeing her friends find love she decides to step out from behind her camera.

This is the beginning of the story between Su
Arica Shupe
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
FINDING MEMORIES
by Becca Taylor

What a way to end this series and it breaks my heart to see the characters end as this book is so good. You follow Jeremy and Jade on their journey to find what was right in front of them the whole time. This book will keep you reading til you hit the last page. You really get to feel the struggle and chemistry that these two have between them the struggle of the past and the chemistry for the future it really gives you that feeling of being right there with the ch
Amanda
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, beta
This book is the perfect conclusion to the the Breaking Free Series. Becca Taylor quickly developed a family the readers could join and watch as each character falls in love or deal with broken pasts.
Finding Memories follows the same line but with a twist. Jeremy deals with a broken heart, and a distaste for the dating scene and Jade decides it's time to have a little fun and tries out the online dating world.
Both bumble around and choose a little "friends with benefits" action would not break
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

A memorably sweet, endearing romance that sweeps you off your feet and leaves you feeling soft and happy by the end of it. Becca Taylor did it AGAIN folks! Finding Memories was just as AMAZING, charming, sexy, appealing and oh so tempting as her previous stories. Jade and Jeremy are such a sweetheart couple. They have chemistry in spades, wonderful personalities and they seemed to just...fit. I couldn't stop myself from once again falling head over heels for the
Misty
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

Another great book in the series. They are all must reads.
Jeremy thinks he has found the one and she breaks his heart. Jade isn't ready for a relationship but wants to get out there.
When they make a deal between friends, they think they can keep it going without feelings involved. Not so much...
This book will make you laugh, swoon, and cry. ( maybe it was just me) lol Jeremy is one of the loyal, sweet, sexy, guys every girl would love to have. Jade is sweet, funny, don't know her bea
Lisa Roberts
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jeremy and Jade mutual friends from the crowd they hang out with are now single and loners struggling to find that one person that completes them.Jade hides behind her camera until she cant take anymore and steps up to look for that one person that maybe be able to complete her tired of being alone.Jeremy throws himself into woodworking to hide his life until they start hanging out and things take an unexpected turn and things progress slowly.They have amazing chemistry together.The story is ama ...more
2OCC Reviews
Sep 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jessica
Another awesome book in this series. Not only do we get to see our favorites from the previous books, but we also get another amazing love story. Jade and Jeremy’s story unfolds like the others with beautiful writing, a great friendship and finding love when you least expect it. Jade is the quintessential shy girl and Jeremy is the outgoing yet heartbroken male lead that you can’t help but love. I loved the humor in this the story. The author is great with descriptions, dialogue, and writing. Wh ...more
Michele McMullen
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jade and Jeremy have been in the same circle of friends for years. They recently began working on a project together and soon begin to realize that they enjoy spending time together. As each day passes they begin to see each other in a different light. Jade finally decides that her love life needs a boost and joins an bon line dating app. She asks Jeremy to be her savior in case she needs an out. Much to his surprise he joins the app too so that he can make sure that she is safe. One night of sp ...more
Vero Stro
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is Book 4 in the "Breaking Free" Series. I really enjoyed this book! Highly entertaining!

Jeremy Slade and Jade Foxton are great together. Both characters are well done and I fell in love with them.

Jeremy owns a construction company. Jade is a photographer. jeremy starts a project to help kids and they end up working together. They start as friends. None of them wants to get attached after having bad experiences but sometimes things are not as we planned them... Interesting story!

Nice read
Patty Vranesic
First and last book from Becca Taylor

I should have given 1 star but an extra for effort. I didn't realize it was a narrative or I would have passed. That's just me. Four pages in and the "f bomb was apparently going to be his favorite word. I'm not a prude by any means, have used the word myself over the yrs and have tried to extricate it from my vocabulary.....and succeeding. I see no need, even to express angry or frustration. There are more interesting words, so "thug" like.
Gucci Girl
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Stars

Becca Taylor you did it again and created an amazing story in your Breaking Free Series. Finding Memories is Jeremy and Jade's story, Jeremy is all alpha male, sexy and hurting from a break up and Jade is sweet, beautiful but is looking for some fun...its a beautiful journey these two characters in love, life and making good memories with each other.
If you haven't read Breaking Free Series I suggest you give each book a try but Finding Memories is one of my favorites of this series.
Happy
Jamie Ellis
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Without you, I'm already broken"....

This series and characters were amazing and brilliantly written. With each new couple they would end up being my favorite. Jeremy and Jade are my favorite I have to admit. What starts out as friends with benefits and rules, I mean what can go wrong right??? Well rules are made to be broken and finding and making memories are to be found and cherished. Seriously awesome storyline, hot AF sex scenes and rememberal characters.
Thanks Jamie Nibarger Ellis
Mandee
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is now my favorite book in this series!!!

Jade and Jeremy are a wonderful couple to to follow on their journey to finding memories and love.

Jade is smart, sassy, sexy, heart on her sleeve, and had a wonderful personality.

Jeremy is an alpha male, hard working, and down right sexy.

Together they have explosive chemistry and a special bond that starts as a friendship. The ups and downs they each go through make their relationship that much stronger.

I absolutely loved the characters in this bo
Jessica71208
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read!!!

This was my first book by this author and I really enjoyed it so much I will be reading more in the future. In this story we have Jeremy and Jade who are in the same group of friends and who have also both been burned by the other person in thier last relationships. What makes things harder for both Jade and Jeremy is that almost all of the rest of the friends have found someone they are happy in love with. Life events put both Jeremy and Jade together over and over again and as you
Amanda Perrie
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have read & loved all Becca's books & have to say that Finding Memories is my favourite so far.

Jeremy & Jade are perfect for each other. What starts out as a friend's with benefits relationship, neither looking for something serious, both looking for some fun in their lives soon develops into more. Before long these two are making perfect memories together.

**Copy received for honest review**
Vera M
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An absolutely phenomenal book!!!
Jeremy Slade is a complete alpha!!! He is sex on a stick!! He is the owner of his own construction company and has decided to give back to the community by rebuilding an old building for young kids to hang out.
Jade Foxton is an intelligent, gorgeous, great personality and so very kind!!
When these two meet the chemistry is through the roof!! They decide to keep their "relationship" fun!! They try to keep their hearts out of it!! Key work is try!! Trying to be frie
Kelly Molloy
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow I just finished and no clue where to start this review.
I feel torn between happy mushy feelings, because I floved Jeremy and Jade, but also feeling like a chapter in my life is closing with this series coming to an end.
so with still no clue what to write I will say this, buy this book and the three before it because you will love them just as much as me! trust me you need them in your life, in fact i need these in PB just so i can hold them!!
lovestoread
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The fourth in the series and I really loved it.

Jade and Jeremy, aka Foxy and Superman these two are good friends who realize they are missing out. Companionship, comfortable dinner company, scintillating sex and no expectations. Friends scratching an itch, no strings sex. Sounds good in theory but will it actually work in reality. Can they keep themselves closed off to actual emotion and make the friends with benefits work?
Jackie Ashmead
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading this friends with benefits to lovers book! The chemistry between the Jade and Jeremy is so HOT! This book made me feel tons of emotions good and bad and even brought me to tears at one point. I highly recommend reading this book! Once I started reading this book i literally couldnt put it down till i finished it!
Victoria
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic read. It's fun and entertaining. It will pull you in from the beginning. It's well written with characters you already love. I enjoyed the banter and the chemistry between the characters is sizzling and hot. I enjoyed the their journey as their friendship becomes more. A great story. I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book.
Kelly - Words We Love By
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
The group is together again as they try to help Jeremy and Jade figure out their love lives. Jeremy gets heart breaking news that Deanna has hooked up with an old boyfriend and is moving on just as Jeremy is getting ready to propose. Jade has also suffered a heartbreak at the hands of her past boyfriend. Jeremy and Jade secretly team up to tackle the crazy world of online dating. It’s more of Jade’s idea but Jeremy tags along to “keep her safe”. The solution to both of their problems seems to be ...more
Brooke May
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hooo-ly cow! What a way to end this great series by Becca Taylor!
Reading through Jade and Jeremy's story made me gush with warmth, my heart flutter with emotions, and my body skyrocket with how wonderful their story is. I laughed, I ached, and I love this story! The ending was the perfect way to wrap up this series. I look forward to more from Becca!
Pat
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing love story that is so well written and the characters are so well developed that they just yanked me right into their story and kept me totally captivated until the end! I absolutely loved Jeremy and Jade that I felt like I was looking through a window watching their story unfold!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Crystal
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Finding Memories is book 4 in the Breaking Free series. Can be read as a stadalone. However I personally would start at the beginning as all the characters are seen in eachothers books. I was pulling for Jade and Jeremy to give eachother a chance together. They had a good chemistry. I loved seeing all the characters get their happily ever after. Great series.
« previous 1 3 next »
The Club Blogs Bo...: New Release ~ Becca Taylor 1 2 Jun 20, 2017 10:19AM
Every day is an adventure. Sometimes those adventures are ones you never knew you wanted to have.

My adventure started with a dream. The dream became a paragraph. The paragraph developed into chapters. The chapters formed a book.

It's only the beginning.
More about Becca Taylor...

Breaking Free (4 books)
  • Finding Home (Breaking Free Series Book 1)
  • Finding Peace (Breaking Free Series Book 2)
  • Finding Reason (Breaking Free Series Book 3)