Start by marking “Suit (44 Chapters, #4)” as Want to Read:
Suit (44 Chapters, #4)

Suit

(44 Chapters #4)

4.85  ·  Rating details ·  255 Ratings  ·  164 Reviews
Because BB Easton had so much fun writing her bestselling, award-winning memoir, 44 CHAPTERS ABOUT 4 MEN, she decided to give each of her four men his own steamy standalone. SUIT is Ken's book—the hilarious, heartwarming tale of how BB finally got over her bad boy phase and found happily ever after with…gasp…a guy in a tie.

“Since when are you into guys in ties? You only
Published October 18th 2018 by Art by Easton

Win a Copy of This Book

• Suit by B.B. Easton
    Suit (44 Chapters, #4)
    Release date: Oct 18, 2018
    SUIT IS LIVE!

To celebrate the release of her real-life opposites attract romance, BB Easton is giving away 3 signed copies!

WHAT EARLY READERS ARE SA

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 3 copies available, 642 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Oct 18 - Oct 28, 2018

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Suit, please sign up.
    Yvette hey Anya, Yes and no, it could be read as a standalone if you have an idea about what happened in the previous books but it best if you read 44…morehey Anya, Yes and no, it could be read as a standalone if you have an idea about what happened in the previous books but it best if you read 44 Chapters first. Check them out, you'll appreciate Suit a thousand times more! <3(less)

Colleen Hoover
    Dear Ken,

HelloYouHaveAlwaysBeenMyFavoriteInFactIAmOnlyFriendsWithYourWifeBecauseOfYouAndNowIFeelLikeSheJustGaveMeThisGiftOfYouInABookWhichIsWeirdBecauseThoseAreMyTwoFavoriteThings.KenAndBooks.KenInABook.IFeelLikeMyNewHashtagJustBecame#KenIsLegiterThanHeath ButIDon'tWantHeathToKnowThat. OrAnyoneForThatMatter. InFactI'mNotSureIWantAnyoneToKnowTheDepthOfMyLoveForYouOrThisBookSoI'mGoingToWriteThisInCodeSoNoOneCanDecipherIt. P.S.RememberThatTimeYouMadeThatShirtForMyBirthdayCuzIDo.
    Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
    Live amazon https://www.amazon.com/SUIT-44-Chapte...

❤4-4,5 Stars ❤

Every time I finish a book from B.B. Easton I want more.Her stories are so addictive and her characters so unique.I'm in love with this series and these characters.They hold a special place in my heart.

description

I was waiting for this book for so long!I was intrigued to meet Ken and see who he is!B.B. is one of my favorite heroines ever.She is so realistic and original.I loved being in her mind.The attraction between B.B. and Ken was so ob
    Dee Montoya
    INFINITE STARS ************

(I apologize for the use of bad words in this review. I couldn’t help myself, B.B brings out the rebel in me)

By now I hope the whole world knows how deep my obsession for B.B Easton’s books run. Pretty fucking deep, I tell you. Why? Because her writing is powerful, poignant and personal.

I was a little nervous about reading Suit because first, I’m not one to fantasize about anybody’s husband (it’s just girl code), and second, because let’s be honest, stories about a
    warhawke
    Genre: Romantic Comedy
    Type: Standalone Book 4 of 4 from 44 Chapters Series
    POV: First Person - Female
    Rating:

Brooke (BB) Bradley’s romance force field had always gravitated towards good for nothing bad boys. After years of being burned, she vowed to change her ways but she never thought it would take her to a completely different direction.

Ken Easton had been her mutual friend but nothing more than being in the periphery. That was until she saw him in a GQ worthy outfit that tingled her bits. Bu
    Jill
    Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    BB Easton. Sculptor of words that will evoke feelings you never knew existed and ugh, make it extremely hard to even semi-adequately write down just how incredible her book is and why you need to read it. SUIT is the fourth and final spin-off of BB’s fictionalized memoir 44 CHAPTERS ABOUT 4 MEN. I don’t know how she does it, but she once again has written a book that demands to be re-read again and again. In the other books, we see and we feel BB’s heartache and struggle to fill this void of nee ...more
    Akiko
    Sep 30, 2018 is currently reading it
    Shelves: 2018, br, adult-romance, hea
    Released! BR with April!

PJ man's story just might be second best of them all... ' )

Lo Bookfrantic
    Oct 10, 2018 rated it really liked it

4.5 ★★★★ Stars

Genre:  Romantic Comedy
    Type:  Standalone Book 4 of 4 from 44 Chapters Series
    POV:  First Person - Female

"He wasn’t even a man. He was a rare subspecies, commonly referred to as a gentleman, that I didn’t even know still existed"

teaser

Brooke (BB) Bradley has always been the spoiled and wild child and always ready for whatever life trows her way.  In the boy department she tended to leaned toward the bad boys and therefore left her heart broken every time.  After her last bad bre
    Staci Hart
    Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    One of my favorite book series by one of my favorite people on the planet, and it earned 44 million stars from me.

For years, we've been waiting to read BB's happy ending with husbot Ken. We've followed her through psychos and arms dealers. Rockstars and criminals.

Who better to love her right than emotionless accountant?

Answer: no one. Literally no one.

One of my favorite things about reading a BB Easton book is the mixture of self-deprecating humor and hard truths, not only about herself, but of
    Talon
    Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
    "And when that GQ-looking mother fucker turned and looked out over the living room, he smirked...at me."

Sigh. I can't believe I am finished. I can't believe I read Suit in one night. And I can't believe I won't get any more of any of these fun and escaping reads that BB has so generously blessed us with. I just...need a moment. It's so hard to say goodbye.

I wanted to start my review with this part so bad and it might be a little long but more than anything with ALL of these books, I think Suit w
    Erica Marselas
    Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    As soon as this book hit my kindle - I stopped everything - even adulting - and my kids became my husband's problem. I literally couldn't put it down and my hand went numb from holding my phone for so long and I forgot to eat dinner. But I didn't care!
    I'm not even sure I could put into proper words of how much I loved this book!! So I might end up updating this review once they come to me and I nurse this book hangover. And maybe read it a couple more times :D

It's everything I have been waiting
    Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
    Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    “When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.”
    And BB did show us in the first book, maybe only a glimpse but Ken was THE shining star of 44 chapters.

description

And marvel at the talent and diversity of her that this is the same BB who made me laugh so hard that I'd tears pouring down my eyes in 44 Chapters and now she's made my heart tear up !!
    And it's the same Ken-doll! What a feat to completely peel back the layers of her own characters till the soft entrails are laid exposed. I kn
    CC
    Oct 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
    4.5 Stars

In the final volume of this series, it begins with 20 year-old psychology student Brooke “BB” Bradley post breakup from her rocker boyfriend. While she is over a friend’s house, the non-drinking, non-smoking couch buddy she’s come to know as pajama guy suddenly sparks her interest and he officially gets a name. Though BB already knows this man is like Teflon, she isn’t about to back down from a challenge.

“Ken was no boy. He wasn’t even a man. He was a rare subspecies, commonly referre
    Amber
    Reading this series has been an absolute BLAST! I love B.B. Easton. Her story and writing style has brightly stood out among the many books I have read this year. She calls her books autobiographical romance, and maybe that's what makes them so addictive. Even if they weren't, they are totally 100% believable, therefore I think anyone can relate to her in some way.

Her books will make you laugh and cringe. You'll feel like you're listening to your best friend, who always tells the best stories, l
    Nikki
    Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    Holy crap batman....I absolutely adore BB. This book was everything I expected and more. I will admit Ken is not my favorite of the guys (sorry Ken!!), but he is the perfect happily ever after.
    BB has a way of sucking you in to the story. So much so that once I started the book I couldn't put it down. It was beautifully written and a roller coaster of emotion. BB you wrote a perfect HEA. 💜
    Grace
    Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
    Following a series of bad dating decisions, will our narrator/author ever get her HEA?
    Obviously if you read the first book in the series, you already know how this will play out. But given the wake of all those bad decisions, I was still desperate to see how a man completely opposite of the heroine's type, would be able to sweep her off her feet.

Let's review the dating history of our heroine/author, BB "Brooke":
    - Skinhead tattoo artist
    - Punk rocker
    - Bass player

And then you have clean, wholesome
    Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
    Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    "He made me laugh and he made me crazy and he made me a better version of myself. But, most of all, he made me want things that I wasn't sure he could give me."

*Sighs* I can't believe this series is over. I fell in love with this whole concept of a series based on the Author's real life the minute I dove into 44 Chapters About 4 Men all those many moons ago, and it has become one of my favorite series of all time. Completely original, brutally honest, and while you'll never completely know what'
    Sonya aka bookobsession83
    Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    BB is without a doubt my favourite author and this may just be my favourite series ever!
    Her talent and creativity as an writer seems to come so effortlessly that once I started reading SUIT, nothing could make me put it down.

She kept joking that SUIT was going to be so boring because well, it’s Kens book, however it was anything but.
    I loved getting to read about how the outspoken, energetic, light up the room party girl fell for the clean cut, anti- affectionate, tie wearing, Gatorade drinking
    Susan Rees
    Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    Well, she has done it again!! BB has some how managed to conclude her 44 chapters about 4 men series with the most beautiful, perfect, funny, angsty and heartfelt book ever.
    Suit was absolute perfection from start to finish and that Motherfucker Ken has won my heart over with his whole actions speak louder then words persona. I just loved BB and Kens journey so much, we got the good, the how, the why’s, the struggles, the breakthroughs and revelations and throughout it all you could feel the lov
    Q.B. Tyler
    BB + Ken 4EVR.

I was on a roller coaster ride of emotions from start to end from laughing out loud to crying to having to close my kindle app just to catch my breath. And it was so effortless!! She could make you laugh on one page and break your heart on the next. There were times my heart physically hurt and then there were times my cheeks hurt from smiling so hard. I will say Ken infuriated me... (I guess BB too lol), but right around the halfway mark I was like “okaaaay Ken, I see you!” *clap
    Ginessa Brown
    Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    OMG!!!! 1 million stars! BB’s best book yet! Review coming soon!
    Jaime Ryter
    Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    I couldn't believe that I was lucky enough to get this ARC! So first off, thank you B.B.! I FLOVE you!

On to business... I've been #TEAMKEN since 44 Chapters; but this.... freaking... book... solidified that in such a way that I may as well get the tattoo! 😂BB, you just have a gift for writing, I only feel blessed to be able to read your words. Your honest and real way of communicating your thoughts and feelings is just amazing! I am soooooo heartbroken that the series is over, but I am soooooo
    Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
    5 Cranky Stars

Mothereffing Ken!! I feel like I’ve waited a very long time for this moment. I noticed so many similarities between my husband and Ken. It’s like looking into my life except I never went full punk or dated any one remotely close to Ronald McKnight but boy did I have some winners.

BB is still fresh off the breakup with Hans and just existing. Searching for the next step in her life something to fill the void because that’s who Brooke is. She doesn’t think her friendship with Ken will
    Janean
    Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    First of all...I am honored to have been a part of her ARC!!

My oh my…where to begin…. I have been awaiting the release of all BB’s books since I read 44 Chapters. I have loved every book and fallen into a girl crush kind of world with Mrs. Easton… Many of the ladies who read her books love them because they can relate to the so well…not me…I literally cannot relate to any of her young hijinks, style, or crazy ass choice in men… I enjoy her books because I am able to live vicariously through her
    Boonee Williamson
    Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! If anyone was watching me as I read, I am certain they would have thought I was on something. I smiled, laughed, cried and cringed.

Sooooooooo well written and relatable. Fabulously quirky BB, after a trail of hilariously horrendous relationships finally meets and falls into the perfect-imperfect relationship with her future, Ken (aka coupon clipping, bargain shopping, oh too mature for his age, shocking-ling financially stable young man, that will become her own perso
    Thuy (tweezyreads)
    Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    I've been dying for PJ guy's story! KENNNN!!!!!

BB and Ken's journey to where they are, isn't perfect. Which I loved reading. I loved that they were quite opposite but, were perfect and worked together well. I could feel his love for BB, while he's quiet and constantly thinking, he shows his love or how important people are to him. Actions are more. He is so funny, dry humor is my favorite. I loved their story. Fantastic and Ken left me swooning. What a way to get your girl back. LOVED Suit!!!!
    Renee
    Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    9 stars for 9 words if I could. All the feels this book brings makes this book infinite star worthy.
    My words will always fall short regarding the talent that is B.B. Easton. With humor, vulnerability, and brutal truths, B.B. continues to share her journey of growth and understanding to her happy ever after. I got pissed, cried, and laughed...sometimes on the same page.
    As in the other 44 Chapters books, many characters and events are so relatable I feel she writes a mirror image of my life. We
    Paula D
    Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    I’m sad this series has come to a end but wow I loved each and every book. But gotta say this one is my favorite I couldn’t put it down. I laughed out loud at BB’s thoughts I cursed out loud reading this book it took ahold of my emotions. BB showed us her world her feelings throughout this series and it felt like I was right there with her all the way. Ken I love him! Why maybe cause I’m like him in a way and now I understand why my man questions me sometimes. BB is one strong chick and I totall ...more
    Melanie Helms
    Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    Motherflipping Ken! Omg so this book had me laughing ALOT as usual for this author's work always makes me laugh and sucks me in every time!!! I started this book this morning it's now evening and I'm done. It's a miracle the 2 yr old got fed and the other kid got picked up for the bus cause I didnt want to stop reading it at all.
    Kayle Catlett
    Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    Holy smokes!!! BB’s best book, yet!!!
    Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
    Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
    Shelves: favorites
    BeeeeBEEEEEEE….Girlllll you always suck me into your life with each and every book you have written. I get sooo consumed I do not want to put your books down!!! I even found myself waking up at 2 AM to read a few more pages cuz I fell asleep the night before staying up wayyy past my bedtime to finish reading. Gahhh I can not tell you how much I have loved all your books...your story, wait....your CRAZY ASS STORIES!!! I JUST LOVE IT and I LOVE YOU!!!

Suit is Ken's book. Ohhh HELLL YESSS!!!

I have
    BB Easton lives in the suburbs of Atlanta, Georgia with her long-suffering husband, Ken, and two adorable children. She recently quit her job as a school psychologist to write stories about her punk rock past and deviant sexual history full-time. Ken is suuuper excited about it.

44 Chapters (4 books)
    • Skin (44 Chapters, #1)
    • Speed (44 Chapters, #2)
    • Star (44 Chapters, #3)
    “As I sliced his back to ribbons, Ken buried his face in my neck, wrapped his arms around my torso, and came so hard that I saw stars. Holy shit.” 0 likes
    “My eyes shot open in surprise as Ken's strong arms clamped around my waist, as his face-rough, thanks to a dusting of evening stubble-came to rest against my neck, and as my toes dangled at least six inches above the pavement. For possibly the first time in my life, I felt grounded, and my feet weren't even touching the ground.” 0 likes