Start by marking “Star (44 Chapters, #3)” as Want to Read:
Star (44 Chapters, #3)

Star

(44 Chapters #3)

4.67  ·  Rating details ·  509 Ratings  ·  206 Reviews
Because BB Easton had so much fun writing her bestselling, award-winning memoir, 44 CHAPTERS ABOUT 4 MEN, she decided to give each of her four men his own steamy standalone. STAR is Hans’s book—a real-life rock star romance…with a twist.

In 1999, I met my Prince Charming. He was the tall, tattooed, wickedly handsome bass player for the up-and-coming rock band, Phantom Limb.
390 pages
Published April 12th 2018 by Art by Easton

To ask other readers questions about Star, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Star

*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

In our year together, Hans had taken me places I’d never been. Given me experiences I’d only dreamed of. He’d made me pull over and look at the stars when I would have just sped on by. And that night, in that car, Hans showed me that he’d rather have a boyish, smart-ass troublemaker than all the curvaceous, red-lipped groupies in the world. He showed me my worth. And I would never be able to unsee it again.

BREATHTAKING!! Now I understand wha
warhawke
Genre: Romance
Type: Standalone Book 3 of 4 from 44 Chapter series
POV: First Person - Female
Rating:

Brooke (BB) Bradley was slowly mending from her last relationship. The scar (literally and figuratively) was still fresh, but she was determined to start anew. So when she caught the attention of a musician, she readily jumped headfirst.

Hansel (Hans) Oppenheimer was a demon on the outside but an angel on the inside. As a bass player of an up and coming band, his music was his number one passion un
Jennifer Kyle

4.5★★★★Stars

Genre: Romance
Type: Standalone Book 3 of 4 from 44 Chapter series
POV: First Person - Female

Image result for gif avenged sevenfold bass player

❝ Hans  didn't belong to someone else. He never had. He'd been mine since the dawn of time.❞

Brooke (BB) Bradley was bound to move on from her last dramatic relationship.  She meets a talented musician and even thought she didn't except to fall for him fast she was excited for a new change in her life.

Hansel (Hans) Oppenheimer looked like a total bad boy but he was so darn cu
R. Kitt
Apr 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018, adult-romance
3.5 A Prince Who Caved To The Pressure Of Fame Stars

I enjoyed many things about this book, just like the previous book in the series, but I still didn't love it as much as I loved book 1 (not the starter book 1). The cheating thing is always a bit frustrating for me to read. I'm not sure if you'd call it cheating in this book, but no words were spoken to even stop the situation, so I'm not sure how I feel about that...

17/18 BB (Brook Bradley) is getting over a lot of things from her past boyfrie
Dee Montoya
FIVE MILLION ROCKSTAR~STARS*************

Omg these books make me CRAZY!!!!! and I love it so much. This whole series is just precious! I can probably write this entire review full with exclamation marks. I’m so pumped! So happy! So in love! So fucking everything!!!!!

Shame on any friend who had read these books, and didn’t bully me, pushed me to the ground, and forced me to read these books before. Special shot-out to my bestie, my blog partner, my Boo, for texting me this past Wednesday to tell
V Nerd
⭐⭐⭐⭐🌠 Rock Star Stars

Well this book was a complete surprise, one minute i was laughing my head off, then my heart was in my mouth, and then i was sobbing!

BB takes a story about her life and lets you take a glimpse inside what it is like to fall in love with a Rock Star, the good times, and inevitably, the bad.

She is very honest in her stories and this makes her very relatable as we've all been a 17 year old in love.

And in those 17 years this woman has had to put up with some shitty times, she w
Bibliophile  Chloe
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Thank you, Hans. Your love broke the spell...

Gaaahhhh! Oh how I wish I was grew up with BB. She's had such hella good adventures!

As we know, Star is an elaboration/continuation from 44 Chapters about 4 Men.  Star is about her adventures with Hans, the dreamy bass guitarist. "His bass was red, red, red..."

After a quite rocky start to her love life, BB was able to taste a bit of what true love could feel like.  Hans treated her like a queen, until he didn't. I was happy to see that BB learned her
Staci Hart
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Don't read this unless you love whip-crack hysterical wit, rockstars, fantastic writing, effervescent pixies, and absolutely brilliant romance. BB Easton never fails to wow me, to consume my heart, to make me laugh, and to consider a new profession--she's that incredible. 5 LDH stars!
Mel *Kel & Mel Tell Book Blog*

Well, BB Easton has gone and done it again. This is the fourth book in the 44 Chapters series. This book is all about BB turning 18 and finding out that she can be strong through her struggles and journeys as well as find happiness. I am going to go on record and say, if BB and I lived in the same city at the same time in our lives, we would have totally hung out and got along so well! We could have helped each other, and life may have been a little bit more fun. She has a way of telling a story
Aimee Salter
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Author BB Easton has done it again. I keep expecting these books to lose their fascination for me, and they never do.

I stumbled across Easton's original memoir, 44 Chapters About 4 Men, and was so excited when, at the end, she expressed a desire to write the individual stories of the relationships with these fascinating (and intense) men.

While the spin off books are novels, the ring of truth continues--they are, without exception, touching, hilarious, frightening, and thought-provoking.

In this
Boo
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: love
*Sigh* Some may be willing to dismiss all these awesome reviews about an Indy author because she is completely and utterly the sweetest human being, and I did happen to receive an advance copy in exchange for an honest review, so that's what you are going to get, an HONEST review.

BB the author, is engaging, witty and attentive to all of her fan base, so you have a lot of very zealous fans for an incredible story teller. However, dismissing this quickly rising author would be a Big mistake, BIG!
Jillian
Star is book 3 in the 44 Chapters series. I went into this book unsure of what I would think because after reading Skin (book 1) and Speed (book 2), I was pretty cemented in my place as Team Knight.

Star is BB and Hans' book. Hans is the bass player in a band that is quickly gaining visibility and popularity. They meet at a party right after BB healed from her accident with Harley and Knight. It was perfect timing for helping BB pull herself together and take another step toward leaving her past
Mollie
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
BB is the real magician here!

I consider myself a tough critic. It takes a lot for me to hate a book, but it takes even more to get me to that fangirl level high love you will be sensing from me in just a minute.

I’m stumped. I don’t know how to review this sorcery! All I wanna do is fangirl. If you’ve ever read a BB Easton book, I’m sure you know the feeling. And if you haven’t, it’s time you do. She will speak your language. TRUST. ME.

I read so many books that they start to blend together. Knowi
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Have you ever read a BB Easton book???

If you haven't then you are freaking missing out!!! What are you waiting for?? Her writing style is out of this world and funny as shit!! She is one of a kind and I just love her!!!

BB Easton is such a bad ass author!!! She is all SEX.LOVE.AND ROCK AND ROLL!!! I had the pleasure of meeting her a little over a year ago at The Bookworm Box here in Texas. I had never even heard of her or read her work. But I stood in line and waited my turn to meet this lovely
Talon
Apr 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
“Han’s didn’t belong to someone else. He never had. He’d been mine since the dawn of time.”

I can always count on BB Easton for one hell of read and STAR delivered just that, if not more. The wit and the spunk of Brooke Bradley is one thing I can always look forward to when I open these books up and because of that- this series has been the funnest to experience to date.

The entire time I was reading STAR, I kept feeling like something was going to happen. Bad. Everything was always just so goo
Konny
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
And We Have Another Winner !!!
Star by the incredibly talented and outstanding author B.B. Easton put me in a roller coaster. The story sucked me in, whirled me around, gutted me and then spat me out. I read the previous books and couldnt wait to get my hands on Star. And it was so worth the wait.
I literally just finished the book and now Im trying to find words to write a adequate review.

Star is book three in the 44 Chapters Series, a Spin-off to 44 Chapters about 4 Men. The previous books are
Rachael
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I feel like I can't even begin to adequately review "Star" by BB Easton. From page one, I knew I was in for a love story that not only brought me back to my teenage years, but also made me want to be a little bit bad. Unashamed in her love, and her desire to be loved in return, BB embraces Hans in an epic whirlwind of emotions, drugs, alcohol and changes. Hans and BB love so very hard, and you can feel the depth of their connection through BB's incredibly inspiring and moving descriptions. I wis ...more
Beneath The Covers Blog
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-reads, arcs, sonal
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Sonal
Tracy Slone
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brooke fucking Bradley struck again. This chick is my spirit animal. It’s like completely reliving all of the fun and bad decisions I made as a seventeen year old high school graduate. Same as in the past, BB does not disappoint. Star took me on an illegal car chase back to 1999 and all of the wild misadventures that that the summer after high school and the first year of college brought to my life. Hans melted my heart and pissed me off and then the ending. Omg. Suit can’t get here fast enough!
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
I loved it!!!

Kris
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been aching for Hans and BBs story so hard.  SO HARD.  And let me tell you that it was worth the wait.  One thing that I love about Easton’s writing is that she doesn’t drag you along for however long in a story for a build up.  NOPE.  No hesitation in her story telling, she jumps right into the lap of Hans on the very first page and has you hooked.  Really hooked, like, I avoided my Ambien last night so that I wouldn’t have to stop reading and now my life sucks today because, well, no sl ...more
Grace
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it

This book explores the idea of whether love is enough. It also touches on the ideas of adoration/infatuation and how that impacts one's own life path. Told from the author's signature quirky and relatable POV, the story is a lighter addition to the series that stands out in its originality.

If you've been following this series, you know BB hasn't always had the best taste in men. Admittedly desperate for attention and affection, she seems to latch on quickly to the men who give her what
Marianne
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Okay so I took 24hrs to come down from my B.B. high before writing this review because first of all oh. My. God. Her dedication?

“Thank you, Hans. Your love broke the spell...”

Already a f*ckin’ page turner, which I’m not surprised because duh! It’s B.B. Easton and her work is f*ckin’ magic sooo, suck on that! Anyways, to my review before I pass out from egg dye and vinegar...

STAR is the 3rd (well 4th if you count the prequel 44 Chapters About 4 Men...okay maybe it’s really the 4th?), okay 4th i
Renee
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 bad ass rock stars to a book you will not be able to put down. BB Easton has a true gift of writing books that flow so well you cannot put them down.

The frank honesty and humor in which BB Easton tells such a relatable story makes you feel like you are sitting right next to your BFF going down memory lane while reminiscing about misspent youth, bad decisions, and past relationships. You laugh, you cry, you get pissed off, and you ask “what the hell were you thinking?” as only you can ask a BF
Malisa Hepner
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh, B.B., you’ve done it again.

I think this is my favorite B.B. book. Only because they just keep getting better and better. I have loved all of them but Hans was all of our dreams come true, ya know what I mean? Sexy AND sweet? WHAT?!

In Star we get to watch the girl get the guy, and we always love that. The girl is treated better than she has ever been treated by men; dream come true. My favorite part, though, is watching B.B. find her value.

There isn’t a lot I can say without spoiling it but
Grace Lau
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well, crap. I just finished STAR. Usually I can put away a book in one sitting but not this book. I read the first chapter then stopped to check my Facebook and Instagram. Then I read a couple more chapters and then stopped to play catch with the dog. And continued like that finding things to distract me throughout the remaining chapters because I JUST DIDNT’T WANT IT TO END!

Like the the previous books in the 44 Chapters series this story is based on BB’s past relationships and Star is about Han
Anne Victoria ·curlingtoesbooktalk·
description

STAR is the continuation of a detailed saga of a young BB coming of age. This is a fascinating insight into the narrator's journey of her kaleidoscope life. The third installment to BB Easton's 44 Chapters about 4 Men , she now let us meet the rockstar who once caught her under his spell...until it was broken.
description

It is actually a pleasant gift the author gave us because with Easton sharing her story of love, loss and life, she let us travel back on her journey of finding her real prince (
Sammie Lynn
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm not going to lie.. we've gotten so much out of BB with her last two books- I was really curious how she was going to top it, but God did she do it with Star. BB Easton totally did me in with this book, and I don't even know how to explain my feelings on it all.
Hans was seriously everything you want in a boyfriend until he's just... not. This love story was swoonworthy while being completely heartbreaking. BB worked her way in and really hit home with this one. I found all the feelings in th
Elena Matthews
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Muthafucking stars <3

You know that feeling when you’ve finished a book and you’re almost hyperventilating at how amazing it was. That’s how I’m feeling about Star by BB Easton.

Holy shit, it was just everything! And the fact that it was pretty much her life in 1999/2000 makes me want to become her best friend! I actually went into this book not knowing it was about BB until I started it but I think it was the most real thing I've ever read.

It was funny, angsty, the sex-holy crap the sex-w
BB Easton lives in the suburbs of Atlanta, Georgia with her long-suffering husband, Ken, and two adorable children. She recently quit her job as a school psychologist to write stories about her punk rock past and deviant sexual history full-time. Ken is suuuper excited about it.

44 Chapters (4 books)
  • Skin (44 Chapters, #1)
  • Speed (44 Chapters, #2)
  • Suit (44 Chapters, #4)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
  • You and Me, Always
    $14.99 $2.99
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Every Little Kiss (Sequoia Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Girls of Mischief Bay (Mischief Bay, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Devil's Cut (The Bourbon Kings, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99