Start by marking “Sweet as Sugar (Celebration, #5)” as Want to Read:
Sweet as Sugar (Celebration, #5)

Sweet as Sugar

(Celebration #5)

Missy Moresco might be Celebration Police Department’s police dispatcher, but she’s also got her thumb on the pulse of the township. When FBI Agent Casper Princeton shows up in town on a case, Missy and Casper go undercover to protect the real reason he’s there by pretending they are a couple.

Published March 12th 2017 by Nitewolf Novels

To ask other readers questions about Sweet as Sugar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet as Sugar

Scarlet Fanning
Celebration series book 5

Missy, the police dispatcher, is dealing with emergencies during a snow storm. A call comes in saying that a FBI agent needs a tree removed from the road so he can get into town. Missy, dislikes federal agents, because her father was often away from home for his federal job. So, Missy erupts in angry -- leaving the agent in the cold. Of course, Chase arrived with chainsaws and the agent was soon on his way to Celebration.

Casper Princeton, the FBI agent, is on his way to
Vera mallard
Mar 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
STORY-LINE SWEET AS SUGAR:

Sweet As Sugar takes us back to Celebration, small town USA; filled with love and where everyone looks out for each other. Dispatcher Missy Moresco has the pulse of Celebration under her finger tips. She knows everything going on in this small town. She’s loving, fun, dependable, and fast with a snarky comment, along with carrying an extra fifteen pounds in the posterior. When one of Celebration’s own’s threatened, FBI Agent Casper Princeton, shows up in the middle of a
Coral Mitchell
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Melissa "Missy" Moresco is Celebration Police Department’s dispatcher and she’s also got her thumb on the pulse of the township. When FBI Agent Casper Princeton shows up in town on a case, Missy and Casper go undercover to protect the real reason he’s there by pretending they are a couple. With Missy’s snarky comments and Casper’s quick comebacks, these two find it hard to keep a professional distance. When Casper needs to rush home to a family emergency, Missy is torn on whether it’s a good thi ...more
Samantha Reeves
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is book five in The Celebration Township series and dispatcher Missy has shown it'll take a special man to capture her heart. We know if it's happening in Celebration Township Missy knows about it. She’s strong willed and a bit addicted to perfume.

Agent Casper Princeton shows up in Celebration Township for official business. To accomplish said business he must go about it the Celebration Township way. Enter Missy.

I absolutely loved the newest addition of this series and can't wait for book
Debra
Sep 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thrilling and romantic

Missy and Casper are both police officers who meet under tense circumstances. They are so into one another from the get go but fight it. Once they kiss they know they are meant for one another. A few extenuating problems arise which threaten both their budding romance and their lives.
I loved reading this book and couldn't put it down. Can't wait to read the next installment in this series.
Marie Godley
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I didn't like Missy very much in the first book, but here you learn more about her and find out what she brings to Celebration and how much she means to the town.
Natalie
My second favourite couple of the series. A new outlook on Missy past the perfume overkill gossip. I liked the interaction between her and Casper. Storyline was good keeping the town residents involved. Loved the ending.
Barbara
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Once again, author Stacy Eaton, hits a homerun with another book in the Celebration series. This one had a little bit of everything in it; fun, laughter, mystery, murder and love. The characters were will written and believable.

The story is about Missy who is the dispatcher for Celebration Police Department. She also knows everything that goes on in the town. The other main character is Casper who is a FBI Agent. In order to help Casper with a case he is working on they pretend they are boyfrien
Melanie Milburn
Mar 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet Romance

Another great addition to the Celebration series. Missy and Casper have an inauspicious beginning--she dislikes "Feds" and he tells her that she wears too much perfume. They also have an instant awareness of each other that they try to ignore. Ignoring it doesn't work so well when they have to play at being a couple for a case that Casper is on regarding Missy's very good friends. Very enjoyable.
Dianne
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for a frank and honest review.

This is the 5th in the Celebration Township series and is my favourite so far. You just got to love the sassy Police Dispatcher, Missy. She is a strong character full of sass and wit and is a well respected and loved member of the community and if Missy doesn’t know what is happening in the township then it isn’t worth knowing about.

When Missy was first mentioned in earlier books I envisioned her to be much older than she
Sandi Ramirez
I love The Celebration Series... I am so happy that Missy finally has her own book. She oh so deserved it. Missy is a dispatcher for the Celebration Town police department. She is loud and she is known for wearing lots of perfume. But she has a big heart.

There is a huge snow storm hitting the area and wouldn't you know it a Fed shows up or rather tries to come into town but there is a big ole tree blocking the road into town. He has the officer call asking for someone to come out and cut the tre
Gina Smith
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's time to experience the love story of Missy, the police dispatcher, and secretary. She is feeling a little jealous of all the recent couples pairing up in town and is wondering when love will find her. Enter the handsome FBI agent, Casper Princeton, who comes to Celebration, PA while working on a case. To legitimize Casper being in town and to decrease suspicion why he is there, a plan is devised to bring Missy and Casper into a relationship. Why does Missy feel so drawn to him? Could there ...more
Xtymom
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is my second favorite of the Celebration Series of books. My heart got hooked right away and I fell in love with everything. Missy is a character that I couldn't wait to read about and Stacy Eaton didn't disappoint. I just love Missy so much and Casper is a perfect match for her. He's a DEA agent that is in the town of Celebration on assignment. He's not looking for a relationship but he finds himself "in one" before he knows it because of the small town gossip. Can the attraction and chemi ...more
Becky Claxon
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this series and am excited that Missy has her story. Casper Princeton, FBI, is in town to talk to Ian as the FBI has heard there is still a contract out on his life. Ian, his wife Linda, and daughter are out of town on a cruise. Thad asks for Missy's help for a cover story why Casper is in town so they don't scare the guy that may come to town to take Ian out. They pretend Casper is in town to see Missy as she is his girlfriend. Missy isn't crazy about the idea, but agrees. You will need ...more
Bernie
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet as Sugar review

Sweet as Sugar is the fifth delightful book in The Celebration series written by author Stacy Eaton. I look forward to a new story every month.
Nikki
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You guys!!! If you haven't read any of the Celebration Township books, you NEED to! I mean this lovely little small town is what hopes and dreams are made of. The town is so down to earth and adorably heart warming! I'm moving in first chance I get. I may have my happily ever man, but Stacy's men all hold a little bit of my heart in the fantasy world.

Sweet as Sugar was such an adorable and beautifully written sweet story! I absolutely loved Missy and finally getting to see her find true love af
Jaime
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
With each story in this series, Stacy Eaton makes you fall even more in love with the town of Celebration and its residents.

I love how this book begins, with Missy, the town's sassy police dispatcher, refusing to call a plow to allow FBI Agent Casper Princeton into town during a snow storm. Missy is such a great character - sarcastic and snarky, but also sweet as sugar and willing to do anything to help. Casper is a perfect match for her and helps smooth out her rough edges.

I've loved every boo
Alicia
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Sweet As Sugar" (Celebration Series Book 5) by Stacy Eaton

How Stacy Eaton keeps coming up with fresh ideas for each of the novellas in the "Celebration Series" is probably a secret she will keep to herself. However she does it, the reader in this series always benefits.

The town of Celebration is a wonderful small town, but sometimes it has big town problems.

Between winter storm issues, a visitor from out of town...at some point two of them, and then cover up stories, arson, and so much else,
Kate
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5th book in an amazing series. Stacy has nailed it with every book in this series but this one holds a special place with me as everything about this book is simply perfect. The characters are real and funny and flawed and adorably human. The plot - well it rocks - it has ups and downs and nail biting scenes. I read it in one sitting. It was so good.

You can read it as a standalone but I recommend starting at the beginning. If you are a reader that loves a good romance, this is for you. If you ar
Alicia
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
"Sweet As Sugar" (Celebration Series Book 5) by Stacy Eaton

Ellen
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is another great installment to this series. Loved Missy and Casper together and it was great to see so much of Thad and Casey. Can't wait for next month's book!!

I received an Advance Reader Copy and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Patti
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am loving this series by Stacy Eaton!!! This is about Missy Moresco, who is the local police dispatcher and FBI agent Casper Princeton. Really loved reading about Missy in previous books and was really looking forward to her HEA. From the time she meets Casper and they argue back and forth, you can feel the sparks flying between them. When at work they decide they need to have a fake relationship they both wonder how long they can keep it fake!!! When Casper has to run home for an emergency, M ...more
Lynn Mullan
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really love the Celebration Series. All the characters make me want to live there. But I must confess, I have been fascinated by Missy and was awaiting her story...and Stacy didn't disappoint.
This book has some suspense, as well as romance, and the hunky FBI Agent Casper Princeton.
Missy and Casper were great together, and there are some really humorous lines in this book.
An excellent read...my favourite so far.
Bring on the next one...
suze joyce
Shelves: stacy-eaton
Have to say this is my favourite in the series. I could not put it down. Everything a girl can ask for thrill, sizzle and pop. Stacy writes so that it is on the big screen in front of you in the the front seat.
Casper and Missy are characters you won't soon forget.
Kaitlyn
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I always thought Missy was a little crazy, but not in a bad way!! Just crazy about life and her job and just everything!!! But so lovable at the same time! I love her spunk, her sassiness, and just her! But I didn't realize how much until now. She's so much more that all of that! And put together with what we already know, she's one remarkable woman!! And then we have Casper, and oh how these two meet! It has Missy's sassiness all over it! From there it's a whirlwind with a little bit of mystery ...more
Lynn
Apr 11, 2019
Jimnlori
Apr 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Sweet as Sugar by Stacy Eaton! It is the fifth book in her Celebrations series and so far it is my favorite.
Missy Moresco works as dispatcher for the Celebration Police Department and pretty much knows everyone and everything going on in and around town. She is full of attitude and is known for her forthrightness and she loves her town and the people who live there.
Casper Princeton works for the FBI and is trying to get in town to find a local resident whose life is in danger, but gett
Jjmollenyahoo.Com
Jan 03, 2018
Katherine Williams
Apr 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Celebration Township is the epitome of a small town. Missy Moresco has lived there for her entire life. She works as a police dispatcher. When a snowstorm hits, her job becomes hectic. FBI investigator Casper Princeton comes to Celebration to work a case, and is surprised by how spunky Missy is. Missy and Casper seem to be polar opposites, yet as time passes, their feelings for each other grow. This is a nice clean romance novel, and a refreshingly sweet read.
Sandy Daniels
Apr 09, 2017
Stacy Eaton is a USA Today Best Selling author and began her writing career in October of 2010. Stacy took an early retirement from law enforcement after over fifteen years of service in 2016, with her last three years in investigations and crime scene investigation to write full time.

Stacy resides in southeastern Pennsylvania with her husband, who works in law enforcement, and her teen daughter.

Celebration (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Tangled in Tinsel (Celebration #1)
  • Tears to Cheers (Celebration #2)
  • Heathens to Hearts (Celebration, #3)
  • Rainbows Bring Riches (Celebration, #4)
  • Making Mom Mad (The Celebration Series Book 6)
  • Sparklers or Spankings (Celebration #7)
  • Raffles to Rattles (The Celebration Series Book 8)
  • Flirting with Fireworks: The Celebration Series, Book 9
  • Working with Wheels (The Celebration Series Book 10)
  • Masquerading at Midnight (The Celebration Series Book 11)