Start by marking “Best of Luck (A Luck Brothers Duet Set)” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Best of Luck

Liv Morris

Best of Luck (The Luck Brothers #1-2)

4.48  ·  Rating details ·  48 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
What's better than one Luck brother book? TWO!

Coming March 17th, Brady and Bryce will have both of their HOT stories in one collection.

HARD LUCK:
Brady Luck has a problem...in his pants! And there's only one woman who can fix IT!

I've been called it all. Slugger. Hot shot. MVP. I was the real deal, baby. The diamond was my battlefield and women were the victory celebratio
Published March 17th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Best of Luck, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Best of Luck

Teresa Lara
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

Ty so much for this great read.Loved the brothers craving more.Hope these stories continue.lcouldnt stop till I finished.so addicting.ty again
Paula Radell
Sports Romance Lovers, you are in for a double treat! If you love sweet and oh-so-sexy romance, the Luck Brothers will make your heartstrings - and your lady bits - tingle in all the right places.

HARD LUCK is sassy, sexy, smart, and often hilarious; an absolutely perfect beach read. The hero, Brady Luck, is hot as hell. A star hitter for Chicago, he's gorgeous, charismatic, talented - on and off the diamond - and oh, so cocky (in more ways than one). It's that last trait that turns the tables o
Jacquie C M
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Best of Luck is a fun and sexy duet featuring the mouth-watering Luck Brothers, Brady and Bryce. Liv Morris' sense of humor and mastery of dialogue shine through in both of these stories!

Hard Luck is Brady's story:
Brady's an arrogant, yet endearing, Chicago Cubs player with a bit of a personal problem, and sassy physician's assistant Cali is the perfect character to keep him in line. Without giving away anything, I'll say their initial meeting in the doctor's office was hilarious!
I love how
Jacquie C M
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Hard Luck is Brady's story:
I love how
Katie Busch
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Two books in one. Love this series.

Hard luck
Like the baseball storyline and that's based in Chicago. So intriguing. Love it. Cali and Brady. Happily ever after are my favorite. Can't wait to see what else is to come.

Though luck
Beauty and the baller love the name. Love Bryce the Chicago quarterback. Amelia the reporter. Together makes one great storyline. I didn't want to stop reading this book. When the show is over, and the games been played will love survive or are they out of luck.
Melanie
Grisell Suros
Apr 22, 2017
Teresa
Mar 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked these. they were a good quick read.
Sherry Cockerham
Mar 16, 2017
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this book! This was my first book that I have read by Liv Morris and it definitely will not be my last! I cannot wait to read more! Loved the characters! Great book.
Paula Gentry
Mar 26, 2017
Claire Woodford
May 05, 2017
PoshTomes
Mar 21, 2017
Bobbie
Mar 30, 2017
USA Today bestselling author, Liv Morris, was raised in the Ozark Mountains of Missouri. She now resides on the rock known as St. Croix, USVI with her first and hopefully last husband. After relocating twelve times during his corporate career, she qualifies as a professional mover. Learning to bloom where she's planted, Liv brings her moving and life experience to her writing.

Represented by Rebec
More about Liv Morris...

The Luck Brothers (2 books)
  • Hard Luck