Start by marking “The Chronicles of Kerrigan Prequel Series Books #1-3” as Want to Read:
The Chronicles of Kerrigan Prequel Series Books #1-3

The Chronicles of Kerrigan Prequel Series Books #1-3

(The Chronicles of Kerrigan Prequel #1-3)

A Boxset collection of the first 3 books in the Chronicles of Kerrigan Prequel Series!

Christmas Before the Magic - Book #1

Learn how it all began … before the magic of tatùs.

When Argyle invites his best friend, Simon Kerrigan, home for the Christmas holidays, he wants to save Simon from staying at Guilder Boarding School on his own.

Simon comes along and doesn’t expect to f
Published February 21st 2017 by Dark Shadow Publishing

Be the first to ask a question about The Chronicles of Kerrigan Prequel Series Books #1-3

Coco.V
May 23, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon today (5/23/2018)!💝

Christmas Before the Magic - Book #1

Learn how it all began … before the magic of tatùs.

Simon comes along and doesn’t expect to find much more excitement in the tiny Scottish town where Argyle’s family li
Joan
The appalling Scots dialect stops me reading further. I can’t hear a Scottish voice there, just a mish-mash of random dialects, none of which sounded Scottish. I don’t know why authors do this. The occasional word maybe, but not every other one! Dnf
Rachel
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Prequel series oh my....

I just finished the first three book in the presquel of The Chronicles of Kerrigan to learn about her parents and how they met. Simon and Beth are Rea's parents. This is the story of what happen that caused Simon to do all the things he did. You learn there was an attempt on his life while he was a student at the school. You learn how Tristan and Simon became friends, how the H.O.C. (House Of Cards) came to be out of stuff that happen at the school. We also learn t
Marescha
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: fiction, young-adult
Note : I got this book for free

I did not enjoy the books at all; the prequal series stars Simon (I think) Kerrigan, who starts out as unlikably and does not improve in this one bit. My version had the first book of the actual series included, featuring his daughter who has inherited all of her father's talent for being a judgmental lead.

The pacing is quite good, but conclusions are either made and resolved in the same sentence or simply doesn't matter for the sake of the
Rosemary Hughes
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book 1 : Christmas Before the Magic.
An introduction to Simon Kerrigan and his friend Argyle, with a visit to Argyle's home for Christmas. It is here that Simon meets Beth, and is warned away by Argyle's father.
It is hinted at a tattoo (Tatu) and a special school for those that received benefits from the animal characteristics that the tattoo represented.

I loved the three books, but must warn of the cliff hanger ending.
The plot is definitely developing, as each book unfolds mo
Liza
Jun 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Guilders is a special boarding school. Overnight on their 16th birthday, the boys gain a tatu which symbolises their special skill - shape-changing, e.s.p, strength, speed etc. Simon is different - his tatu enables him to capture the skill of anyone that he touches but only until he touches another person

He and his friends work out that there some students disappear, never to be seen again. They group together to try to discover the secrets under the secrets.

*** One issue
Shelley Manner
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is different from many paranormal series. Take my word for this as I have read MANY! The prequel set 1 thru 3 is about a young girl/woman who goes to an exclusive boarding school in England. She has no idea why she is going other than her uncle says it is necessary for her future.
There she learns why she's there, why it's necessary for her to be there.
Honestly really good series. I'm so glad I found WJ May! I have now become an avid fan of her writing!!
Teri
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love this giving us the dirt on Simon, not only his beginnings but his beginnings with Beth. I love the audio and completely enjoyed the story. The author gives us a touching and emotional replay bringing us closer to this wonderful cast of characters. A story that will appeal to all ages with plenty of excitement and intrigue and oh yes action. Love this author and the world she is making us a member of, mysterious and magical!!
Ashley Hedden
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Chronicles of Kerrigan Prequel Series by W.J. May was a great book. This book included books one through three of the prequel series. This followed Simon as he gains his tattoo and his powers. I enjoyed reading why everyone feared the Kerrigan name. I can't wait to read more by W.J. May.
Evelyn
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was good!

It was interesting getting to know how Rae’s dad turned into the monster he became. It just goes to show that kids need more love and compassion in their formative years.
Ashley Hedden
Jun 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Monica
Sep 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiobook
This was a good book. I really enjoyed following Simon after he gets his tattoo. This is the first books I have read in the series and will finish the prequel books before I read the original books. Though I have to say teenagers can be so stupid but I think everyone knows that, lol.
Laurie Hopkins
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good

Now I am starting to understand how this sweet boy becomes a legend to fear. I can see his one track mind, disregarding how others feel and what they have to say, because he feels what he has to say and do is more important...so the beginnings of a selfish "monster".
Michelle Weitzmann
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good REad

This was a bell of a lot better than I expected for a book about teens, superpowers or not it's just that age, I am so glad K tried it, the depth of the story and characters makes it a great book
Georgia Woods
Sep 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Magic for normals

What if anyone could inherit Malik, but only once a generation? Would it be dark or good? What makes the difference? Only a Kerrigan knows, and boundless adventure comes with the gift!
Read the first book before reading the kerrigan chronicals. As this boxset only contains the first 3 books or the prequel, i felt it would be best to stoo as i dont have all books in the prequel series. Enjoyed what i read and may pick this up again later
Tammy McMurphy
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great series

I had not read the first two books but the last book I have. Now it make a little more sense to have a background story.
Shelbi Blackman
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read.

Loved the story and I love how it answers so much in the background of Rae's parents. I'm needing to get the last 3 books of it but I know I'll love them too.
Victoria
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It is a great book to read
Emily
Dec 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Interesting

Very interesting story line! I enjoyed this one. Keep an open mind and you might like it too. The following series after this one was a good read too!
Jane
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This prequel was a nice addtion to the tales I have indulged in already .I found it to be a simple engaging work .Well Done !
Kimberly Hoefer-elton
Nov 06, 2018 rated it did not like it
to be honest if there was a way to give zero stars I would for this one.
Aleta Meeker
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

Brings to light a new side to Simon. Great backstory that can stand alone. Can’t wait to read the next one!
Michele Muir
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am looking forward to continuing the series !
Susanne
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow- What a series! I have been listening to the Audible versions of the First 6 books and I absolutely love them!
Kristin Kelley
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it
Patricia J West
Oct 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Kerrigan's Adventurous Adventures

The K Prequels (3) plus the Bonus Rae in the Series.Yummy (but sometimes slow going)!!! I read and enjoyed all four books!! Hang in there and read the happy ever after, or not purely, I really don't like cliffhangers. Good reading for any age, some violence.
Kevin Grady
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have just finished the prequel and must say I really enjoyed my read! It's not often I give books I read 5 starts, but I feel the prequel series deserves each and every start I gave it. I look forward to reading the rest of the series.
susan koepf
Sep 30, 2018
Andrea
Feb 02, 2019

• Dragon's Gift: The Protector Complete Series: Books 1 - 5
  • Prelude to Fire: Parts 1 and 2 (The Cloud Warrior Saga Book 0)
  • The Arcadia Falls Chronicles Omnibus (Arcadia Falls #1-6)
  • On Borrowed Luck (The Chanmyr Chronicles #1)
  • Ian's Realm Saga (Ian's Realm Saga, #1-3)
  • Miss Landon and Aubranael (Tales of Aylfenhame #1)
  • Shadows of the Realm (The Circle of Talia, #1)
  • Destiny Blues (Hand of Fate, #1)
  • Reclaim (Mosaic Chronicles, #5)
  • Echoes of Summer (Seasons of Love, #1)
  • Alpha Underground Trilogy
  • Off Leash (Freelance Familiars, #1)
  • Witch's Bell 2 (Witch's Bell, #2)
  • A Court for Thieves (A Throne for Sisters, #2)
  • Blackmark (The Kingsmen Chronicles #1)
  • Bluebells (Wolf Land, #1)
  • Lessons In Losing It (Study Abroad #4)
  • Bøvsedragernes hemmelighed (Freddy-serien #3)
Wanita May grew up in the fruit belt of Ontario - St.Catharines. Crazy-happy childhood, she always has had a vivid imagination and loads of energy.

The youngest of six -- four older brothers, and a sister -- taught her at a young age to be competitive in all aspects of life.

At sixteen, she began competing in athletics (track and field) and before she turned seventeen, she

The Chronicles of Kerrigan Prequel (6 books)
  • Christmas Before the Magic (The Chronicles of Kerrigan Prequel #0.5)
  • Question the Darkness (The Chronicles of Kerrigan Prequel #2)
  • Into The Darkness (The Chronicles of Kerrigan Prequel #3)
  • Fight the Darkness (The Chronicles of Kerrigan Prequel #4)
  • Alone in the Darkness (The Chronicles of Kerrigan Prequel #5)
  • Lost in Darkness (The Chronicles of Kerrigan Prequel #6)