Start by marking “Another Time” as Want to Read:
Another Time

Another Time

When Dusty Williams walks into a strange bar to contemplate the ruination of his career, the last thing he expects to find is a compelling woman. He’s not even in the mood for a one-night stand. He just wants to escape from all humanity.

Dee Stevens can’t believe she’s in a bar at all. She’s just lost two patients due to drunk driving. Whatever could have drawn her into a s
Published March 8th 2017 by Soul Mate Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Another Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Another Time

Lilly Gayle
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love time travels. Usually, either the hero or the heroine goes back in time or travels forward in time. But in Donna Steele's Another Time, both the hero and heroine travel back in time. This allows for more interaction and less introspection so they come to the realization that time travel is real much sooner. Another Time is a spicy romance with an eco message that doesn't bash you on the head but instead, makes you reflect on how the world might have turned out differently.

Filled with humo
Nancy Lee Badger
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone who loves reading romance
I just finished reading this author's book and could not put it down. Another Time, a story I have read front to back without stopping, starts out hot and steamy. What happens the 'day after a one-night stand' to the characters, Dusty and Dee, gets more and more action-packed and incredible. The characters don't know each other, but they're all they have to hold onto in this strange time. The writing is crisp, clean, and makes me see the odd world Dee and Dusty fall into from their eyes.

InD'tale Magazine
Many time travel romances show the protagonists from the future adapting to the era they are thrown into. Not this novel.

Read full review in the 2017 June issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Cyrene Olson
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Uncaged Review: Dusty and Dee are perfect strangers who hit it off on night in a bar. After a one night stand Dee is driving Dusty to the airport for a business meeting when they crash and are thrown into another time period. Believe they ended up here for a reason, they begin putting their skills to the use of the town. This is book one in the series Featuring Dusty and Dee and the way it ends we are surely going to be seeing more of them. I for one love this storyline and found what they accom ...more
Jacqueline H Steele
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A fun tale

I enjoyed this book on many levels. As a love story it is engaging. As a scientific report it contains much non-fiction. I work in wound care and I use honey on wounds daily - with remarkable results. Honey is a strong antimicrobial agent. As a time travel narrative I believe that we all experience a form of that. Someone observed that "it is no more surprising for us to be born twice than to be born once". Through our various incarnations we experience, and hopefully, learn from, our
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've read only a handful of books dealing with time travel. In every one, either the hero or the heroine had to make an adjustment to a different time period -- but not both main characters. Dee and Dusty's adventure turns them into an amazing team. I thoroughly enjoyed the book. The characters were engaging, the premise was great and handled really well, and it read well. I definitely recommend Another Time!
K.J. Simmill
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A fun and gripping read. A great start to what looks to be a promising series.
Nancy
May 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Honestly, this book completely surprised me. I am not a fan if historical romances, and a lot of this takes place in the past. It was so well written that I was engrossed any way. This is a huge accomplishment. It ends as a cliffhanger, but I would read the next one.
Ilene G>
Jul 03, 2018 rated it did not like it
I could not get beyond the first chapter.

I read the prologue. Next, I came to the first chapter. I could not finish. I found the characters boring. They did not interest me.
Paula Glover
Aug 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Donna Steele takes you from a good steamy romance into anther time. Makes the impossible seem perfectly acceptable. Two thumbs up!
Michelle
Jun 27, 2018
Karen Hogan
Jul 22, 2018
Mary Conley
Jul 28, 2018
Shaunta
Apr 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
A very interesting take on time travel that drew you in from the start. Both characters where very developed and made you fall in love with them. They made the best out of a awkward and complex situation and ended up making some interesting discoveries about themselves and the world. The author was able to blend both the past and the future perfectly so you didnt get confused and were able to feel as though you were really there. Based on the content this book is for a mature audience of 18+. I ...more
Sherrie
Jul 04, 2018
Michelle
Jul 11, 2018
Women Strong Enough For Love

Donna writes science fiction, paranormal and small town romances about women coming into their strength and having the courage to find and accept love.

Now that she has retired from going into an office every day, she created an office at home and writes full time. Talk about living the dream!

She was the girl at the party who was yearning for the quiet corner and a book