Start by marking “Alpha Jasper (Alpha #4)” as Want to Read:
Alpha Jasper (Alpha #4)

Alpha Jasper

(Alpha #4)

In a small town where no one leaves, and no one comes in, a myth lives.

An Alpha, centuries old, that is said to be the cruelest man to ever live.

Thea doesn't believe the legends for a second, until a handsome stranger with violet eyes appears, and people from
Published 2017

To ask other readers questions about Alpha Jasper, please sign up.
Alyssa Donovan Can be read alone, but some of the characters from previous books appear, and sometimes spoil the ending/result of some of the other books

Start your review of Alpha Jasper (Alpha #4)
Alaina
Jasper's book was the one I was most excited about :(

First off, anything about phantom wolves intrigued me. So since book one I've had an unlimited amount of questions. That being said, I was so excited to reach Jaspers book! Then.. I dove into it and I was one hundred percent bored and disappointed.

Maybe that's why I waited so long to dive into it? No idea, but I'm really sad right now and I had no idea a book could do that to me. This whole series just stabbed me in the back- hot damn.

Back to
Isabelle Conrad
May 26, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2017-reads
It was thoroughly disappointing and just downright boring. Even though the author says her stories are anything but cliché, there's an awful lot of repetitive things happening throughout the whole series. In a werewolf story like hers, there's very little of werewolf in there. I mean, the werewolves are not even shifting in the story.

There's nothing more to say because there was nothing new to read.
Minx
If I were to just jump into this series without having read the previous two books I think I would not have enjoyed this story much. In my case I did enjoy this story because I was invested in Jasper’s character from the previous book.This series is definitely the kind where you have to start from the beginning as each installment is part of an overarching storyline.

Alpha Jasper is a phantom werewolf which means he is only half alive. He was cursed by his own father to live this half-life. A
D.M.
May 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I read this as part of a kindle unlimited book bundle which I would recommend as the stories interlink.

This is Jasper's story. He isn't an ordinary shifter he is so much more. This creates a mystery to his character which his mate has to unravel.

This book has romance, action and suspense. Overall I have enjoyed these books.

4 stars out of 5.
Sophia Callenreese
Ew. Just no.

description

Valerie Roberson
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review
I just love this series of the Alpha's that Midika Crane has written. I think this one is my favorite so far. So far it is the story of how each Alpha finds his mate and this one is no different. Full of adventure, Hot Sex, mystery and passion.
Jasper has been watching Thea foe a long time. She is from another pack then his, but he has his eye on her. Having to rescue Thea from her pack and very cruel boyfriend and Father, he wishes that he did it sooner, but Fate wasn't with him on that.
Thea
Yvonne Daniels
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Yvonne by: Inkitt / Midika Crane
Alpha Series: Alpha Jasper
by Midika Crane

Oh my! This is the fourth book I read in Midika Crane's bestselling series Alpha. This is one Awesome Read. It's a story that full of surprises, intrigue, suspense, full of passion heart and well-written. The characters have definitely piqued my interest, they are intriguing, captivating, fascinating and sexy. Oh my! Sparks fly! There's nothing better than two characters who have such intense chemistry. There's so many twist it will keep you reading on
Donadee's Corner
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Adults some sexual content
Recommended to Donadee's Corner by: Publisher
Alpha Jasper bk 4 by Midika Crane Review the Alpha Series
How can someone that doesn’t exist save me??

In a small town where no one leaves, and no one comes in, a myth lives. In a town that is surrounded by a legend of cruel, murderous wolves that kill the innocent in command of an Alpha. An Alpha, centuries old, that is said to be the cruelest man to ever live. Thea doesn't believe the legends for a second until a handsome stranger with violet eyes appears, and people from around town start going
Rebecca
Jul 23, 2017 rated it really liked it

Alpha Jasper

We meet Jasper, Alpha of the Devotion Pack, in the Alpha Grayson book, but we don't really get to know him that much. Just that he is a Phantom Wolf. As was Alpha Grayson sort of. Grayson was able to 'cure' his wolf problem by marking Lexia and making her his mate. Jaspers issue is a bit different. His father was the Alpha but chose to make his son a Phantom instead of allowing him to become the Alpha although he is the true heir. The Pack has just been without an Alpha. Which I
Dee Archer
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thea is a member of the Devotion pack which struggles under the fearsome terror of the Phantom Wolves. She has never believed in the tales but is aware of the superstition surrounding her. A new neighbor moves into the forested area, a man that will forever turn her world upside down. It is Alpha Jasper who has been missing for hundreds of years. A man of great mystery, formidable secrets and awesome powers. The teaming up of Jasper & Thea sets off a journey of self discovery, of rescue, of ...more
abdulia ortiz-perez
I receive this book has a ARC for honest review. First time reading from this author.
I couldn't stop reading at all not even for a minute. I felt like I was gonna miss something. Story had twist and turn that kept me going threw every page, every chapter. It had me hooked right into the story from the beginning. Love the hole thing of wolves. I haven't read something so good about wolves in a long time.
This story had everything you could imagine reading in a book. What a Rollercoaster it had
Kysha
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was my favorite so far. I liked Jasper in the other books but he really showed who he is in this book. His care for Thea is so genuine and true. He lusts after he but he has waited so long for her that he is tender and gentle with her. I love that he lets her get to know him before totally committing to him. I was amazed at the magic he possessed. Also I really was irritated at Fate for most of the book but started to like him by the end. I like Thea and was glad to see them get ...more
Makbeth
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
The First story I read about the Alpha Series on radish, and I was happy to discover Midika'alphas world. I like this new context with those werewolves. It is new to read about whole communities of werewolves, follow their "normal" lives. It's entertaining, and I believe the author like to write about this whole world as much as write about her alpha's romances with their mates! and i must admit that's really interesting to follow the story because it's not juste a romance full of sex scenes ...more
ALVEERA
Jul 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
The world that Author Midika Crane has created is unique in its own way.

I love how she has classified the 'packs' based on specific traits and not just power.

The Phantom wolves, around which this particular story revolves is known to be a myth, however people realise that it is very much a reality.

The lead pair has good chemistry, though not exceedingly so. I didn't enjoy their love story much.

All in all, my rating to this book will be 4/5 as it was an enjoyable read.
Alyssa
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book 3

This is the third book in the series. I have to say I am in love with them all. Each Alpha is different in many ways. Jasper is one unusual story. I got this book for free and I am glad I took it. It has so many details about the packs and history that you feel like you can really know them.
Donna Langley
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great

Another great one in this series, getting so good with each new book! You get to meet and know all the Alphas and I love Jasper cause he was a phantom wolf and finally found his mate but what if this fate dude? Hmmm got me worried. But you'll love them just hate that thea had to die to live ugh
Debbie Hughes
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So far I have to say this is my favorite story in the Alpha series. I love Jasper and Thea. This story has a great flow and you don’t lose track of who’s who. I had no trouble keeping up with the story line and the characters. I like that we learn more about all the other Alpha’s and some we have already met. Super easy read, some mystery lots of excitement.
Topaz May
I was underwhelmed by this story, so much so that I did not finish the book. The writing is passable and the character are okay, but nothing about this story grabbed my interest. It was very light on werewolf, which is why I requested this ARC. Though it had potential, for me, it fell short. This one just did not speak to me. I requested an ARC so that I could post an honest review.
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Thea has her hands full with life itself. She belongs to a pack that can't really still be called a pack. She hangs on regardless. Jasper the missing alpha or was he. There was much more magic than werewolves in this one. Someone wants the missing alpha to never return. Follow the series see more things happen. The are new and old and even repetition.
Night-Mere
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jasper is really cool guy! He's so interesting with all the magic and history. Very much the knight in shining armour. Thea takes everything that happens really well and adjusts to all the surprises like she was born to do it. She's a great mate for Jasper.
jessica
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Few writing mistakes but good read

I found a few writing mistakes but they didn't distract from the overall story. I really liked Jasper and the whole phantom wolf thing added a cool spin to werewolves.
Adreen Fernando
Mar 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
I LOVE THIS BOOK.

The pacing is perfect. I felt the tension. I had excitement. I LOVE JASPER AND THEA.
Midika is improving. Well done!
Oh, and I love Fate.
Christine
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jasper

Drama filled story with a chase through the packs. A brief instance of violence. Love blooms and choices for the future are made. Loved it!
Cal-Akpuogwu Nneka
Bailey Elizabeth
rated it it was ok
Jul 14, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Clayton (Wildflower, #1)
  • Dallas (Wildflower, #2)
  • Cassius  (Wildflower, #3)
  • Bound to You
  • Mated To The Werewolf King (The Kings, #1)
  • Grey's Tribute (Tribute Series#1)
  • Jake the Panty-Ripper (Phantoms MC #1)
  • Perfect Addiction (Perfect Series, #2)
  • A Bad Boy Stole My Bra
  • Mine to Take (Mine, #1)
  • Once Upon a One Night Stand (Fairytale Series, #1)
  • The Ghost (Professionals, #2)
  • Worst Story On Wattpad
  • Intimacy
  • Unique, Different, Found (Nightfall, #1)
  • Breaking the Bad Boy
  • Cupid's Match
  • The Fixer (Professionals, #1)

Alpha (6 books)
  • Alpha Landon (Alpha#1)
  • Alpha Kaden (Alpha#2)
  • Alpha Grayson (Alpha #3)
  • Alpha Malik (Alpha, #5)
  • Alpha Series: Alpha Rylan (Alpha, #6)