Start by marking “Forever Us (The Polaroid Series) Book 3” as Want to Read:
Forever Us (The Polaroid Series) Book 3

Forever Us (The Polaroid Series) Book 3

Life can be unexpected.
One minute everything is under control
and in the next, it's falling apart.

People often say
home is where the heart is,
but is California really home?

For Amelia and Jared,
a new life,
new adventure surrounded by their
family and friends,
might be exactly what they need.

That is until the past
shows up at their front door.
Published March 2017

To ask other readers questions about Forever Us (The Polaroid Series) Book 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever Us (The Polaroid Series) Book 3

Start your review of Forever Us (The Polaroid Series) Book 3
Candy Box
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love the way the characters flow from book to book in this series. Amelia and Jared story continues on with precious Liam! Chloe and Gavin story gets a lot deeper in this book and there is a huge surprise you do not want to miss! And someone else shows their face and the twist if that had me biting my nails! Reading this book was a great experience and I can not wait to read more about all of these characters and I can not wait to see where Ava takes them!
Jenny  (Jenz Book Jewels)
An Everlasting Love

If you haven't read the first book Forever Mine and Forever Ours I strongly suggest that you read them to get the full insight into the character's in this series.

This book contains a lot of lovable character's except for Nichole. You have 4 different povs throughout the book and get a really good insight into what they are thinking and feeling. There is loads of emotion put into this book. Unbreakable friendships, lust, love, sadness & hatred.

SOME SPOILERS AHEAD

Forever
Wendy Porter
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved catching up on all the life's and finding out what has happened to them. This is a fantastic series with some heartbreak but lots of love. I would highly recommend as a must read series.
Shelly
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I honestly love this amazing story! Ava Danielle did a wonderful job bringing all these characters together. Ava you Rock!!!
In the beginning of this story Nicole pulls another stunt buy ruining Amelia's dream but it just moves Amelia and Jared in a different direction. The love Amelia, Jared and baby Liam share for each other just gets stronger than ever.
Chloe and Gavin's relationships keeps growing and blossoming. They have a few surpises for you in this story.
The two couples decide to
Alisha Kreider
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow she done it again!

I couldn't put this book down! It was an amazing journey with Jared, Amelia, Chloe, and Gavin. I can't believe how from they came in this book. But I am looking forward to the next book! I love this series!!! Can't wait for more!!!
Jeanie Robinson
Sep 13, 2018
S.J. Batsford
Mar 05, 2019
Ava Danielle
Mar 05, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Rachel Blackburn
Jan 10, 2020
Ava Danielle is a bestselling author and bibliophile who has her nose stuck in a book every moment she can. When she's not writing or reading she's either listening to old records dreaming of New York City, talking to her friends scattered all across the US and Europe, or watching This is Us on television. Growing up as an army brat and then being an army wife, she's currently living in middle ...more