Start by marking “Ripple Effect: Episode Two (A Dark Hitman Erotic Romance Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Ripple Effect: Episode Two (A Dark Hitman Erotic Romance Book 2)

Ripple Effect: Episode Two

(Ripple Effect #2)

EPISODE TWO: As a calculated assassin, Ripley thrives on always being in control. But when the woman he’s sworn to kill makes an offer he can’t refuse, his control is what he risks losing most.

SERIES SYNOPSIS:

Ripley

They call me RIP.
I’m a killer. A murderer. A psychopath.
In the eyes of the righteous, I’m a monster, born of sin and depravity.
I want to protect her, b
Published March 10th 2017 (first published March 7th 2017)

Start your review of Ripple Effect: Episode Two (A Dark Hitman Erotic Romance Book 2)
✦❋Arianna✦❋
4.5 Stars!!

If you are a fan of gritty and dark erotic thrillers, then you don’t want to miss this series. Keri Lake continues to blow me away with her fantastic storytelling and intriguing characters in second installment. This episode is unputdownable and kept me on the edge of my seat from start to finish. Needless to say, I enjoyed the heck out of it.

“I’m curious to know what you sound like when you scream—just haven’t decided if it’s pain or pleasure I want to hear most.”

The

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

In my mind’s eye, he’s beautifully savage. Taking what he wants with the sole purpose of feeding what he craves. And I want to give it to him. I want to feed his appetite for my ruin. I don’t know why, except that the surrender feels so promising.

photo IMG_2313_zpshcfy4wg3.jpeg

This installment was twice as good as Episode One! I believe I have another author to add to my favorites list. For some reason I find myself falling for the truly f’d up heroes and Rip definitel
warhawke
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of ass kicking stories
Genre: Erotic Suspense
Type: Book 2 of 4 from Ripple Effect series
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Ripple Effect Episode 2 continues the story of the mercenary, Ripley and the runaway, Dylan. It had a different vibe than in previous book. If before it was suspenseful, this time around if was darkly sexy.

She’s one of those rare finds that you stumble upon, covered in dirt and grime that, when you scrub away the tarnish, is actually a stunning piece of art.

Ripley offered Dylan a deal she cou
✰ Liz ✰
~4.5 STARS~
"You're gonna feel everything. Everything, baby."
description

Ripple Effect: Episode 2 is the second book in the Ripple Effect Series by Keri Lake, and with the way Episode 1 ended, you will be happily swept back into the world of Ripley and Dylan!
"I want to fuck."
Dylan has only known desperation her entire life. When Rip makes her an offer she cannot refuse, she finds a semblance of peace that she has never known.

Ripley has never had the luxury of allowing anyone to get close to him. Fo
Stacey is Sassy
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing

***IT'S ALIVE!!!***

Laid out like a homemade chessboard

I read a story recently where they talk about a homemade chessboard. Each piece has been crafted and made by hand. There are slight imperfections and some pieces have major flaws. But, each piece has its place and a job to do. Ripple Effect 2 made me think of that imperfect chessboard. There are many pieces in the game and each one has a story to tell.

Rip has scars and battle wounds. Each nick on his body tells a story and every move that he
Eve (Between The Bookends)

description

descriptionSame cover as book one. See my thoughts on that review.description

description Enjoyed this one just as much as I did Episode 1. We get more background on Dylan and Rip. The twisted relationship between these two heats up as well. This author is a hell of a writer and I am enjoying this series immensely.

Bring on Episode 3...description

Olga therebelreader
I am a big fan of dark, gritty erotic thrillers with an obsessive strong alpha male. Rip and Dylan is such an unusual couple! Rip is dark, dangerous and intense…He is a ruthless, coldblooded killer, a fearful man with all anti-hero issues one can imagine. In this second book, Rip perceives Dylan as his sex toy, at his mercy, inviting his possession and violence. Will things go wrong? Will he kill her? Their relationship ain't no rainbows and flowers. This is not a typical love story…Rip’s hunger ...more
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾

GAH!!! I'm in withdrawal. I need more!!!!!

Beta read

Follow me on facebook Follow Me on Twitter blog
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
5 BUTTERFLY STARS

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

Preface: This review covers all four episodes in this series. I'm trying to be as vague as possible and to keep it spoiler-free so that those who haven't read all episodes yet can enjoy the full experience.

Sometimes I like to venture into the darker corners of my mind with the help of a super talented author. When I hear Keri Lake has a new book coming out I'll hand over the reins and let her take me out of my comfort zone. I trust her to make me
Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁
***** 4.5 Stars *****

Dylan and Ripley are both crazy... and I LOVE IT!

After Dylan gets caught trying to steal from Rip, he offers her a deal. If she says in his house for 2 months, she can leave with twenty grand... but he can do anything he wants to her.

Episode 2 gets really steamy with some bondage and hot sex. And a violet wand!?!?! Oh... my...

I need part 3 now....

description description description

CC
4.5 Stars!

description

Fueled by her circumstances and knowing it’s a risky move, Dylan’s desperation takes her right into the epicenter of Rip’s web. Upon being caught, Rip gives her a choice to which she begrudgingly accepts. Battling her own demons, Dylan resigns herself to the next two months under Rip’s rules, otherwise suffer the consequences.

“Your sweet innocence is like a drug. One I want to abuse until there’s nothing left but the painful withdrawals and a craving to fuck you again.”

While Ripley
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
4 "Good and Gritty" Stars
 photo IMG_2773_zpszu4ez70i.jpg

Episode 2 doesn't mince words. It starts and goes full steam ahead. Ripley and Dylan are two souls made out of the same cloth. We get more of their backgrounds and learn their pains and sorrows. We get to learn how each ignites a flame within each other as well.

This episodes sets up the arrangement that Ripley offers Dylan. It's not a sweet arrangement but one where he takes from her for two months and she gets $20,000 in return. But will the arrangement take too muc
Elle
4.5* meet the monster STARS!!

Episode One left me hanging with Ripley found Dylan stole and broke into his house. I just couldn't wait to start episode two. Ripley surprised me with his 'kindness' to spare Dylan even he's trying to get the drugs out of her system. Of course, she's confused with this psychopath. Also he offered Dylan something she couldn't understand.
“Why haven’t you killed me?”
“You’re a curiosity to me, Dylan... I don’t know what it is exactly that has me so riveted.” He
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Feb 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
4 Stars!

photo F71AC158-C1D7-4425-A0BE-45E7AF63DD63_zpssnctzg4x.jpg

Dylan Marceaux is about to turn 18 & has been left to fend for herself most of her life. She's been living on the streets of Chicago for a while now, broke and hungry. She gets tangled up with a psychopath and gets away only to then try to steal money from him to save her dog. When she wakes up in Rip's basement chained to the wall & at his mercy, she's in a bit of a situation. Nobody cares about her or knows where she is.

Ridley can't believe after sparing Dylan's life, this is how
~Stéphanie's Journal~
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Ripple Effect episode 2 got down to business. It was intense, gripping, sexy, dangerous and addictive at the same time.

You begin to know more about Dylan. What you thought you knew will certainly be all out because there's more to her than what I could think. The mystery is about to hit the fan and when it does it's going to go all badaboum!

"Truth is, Dylan, I’m not the kind of man to leave scars on your body, but don’t be foolish to think I won’t leave them inside your head.”

Being in Ripple' h
Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ @bookwormthoughts
The second episode of Ripple Effect kicks off exactly where episode one left us. Rip and Dylan are together but far from cohesive, Dylan is still in the middle of a nightmare and Rip, well he is RIP, dark and dangerous and capable of anything! This story is not pretty, it's not hearts and flowers and whispers of sweet nothings. It's a story involving depravity and violence. Keri Lake delivers a story laced with grit that packs a punch. I very much appreciate authors who are able to depict a dark ...more
Jen
This is the second part to the Ripple Effect serial series...( not sure if that is what you call it..but it is a series of four short parts..) I am loving this dark read, and it is definitely dark. If you are not a fan of an anti-hero; then you want to pass on this one! If you do like a hero whom you love to hate...then read this book! LOL The only reason this is getting a four stars from me, is that I am not a fan of these serial stories. I don't understand the point. I'd much rather have the w ...more
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
Ripple Effect Episode Two was unputdownable! I'm devouring this series. In this installment, we start to really get into the head of Ripley. He's all dark, muscled tattooed assassin but at his core, he has a tender spot for our spit-fire heroine Dylan. She challenges him, isn't afraid to say her piece, and he finds it refreshing. And beneath all her tough street-kid exterior, she's a gorgeous young woman he's finding it impossible to resist.

photo 1F66FE35-09D8-4681-B9E6-FB7AF8FFD4D1_zpsau15xmof.jpg

Gah, the raw, dark, gritty way Keri Lake is buildi
edge of bubble
I'll review all four episodes together, because I can't remember what happened individually in each.

I've had very low expectations, considering this was serial-novellas. Colour me suprised! Writing was good, which was the biggest suprise! Sadly these kind of themes and genres give the authors leave to fuck the grammar and language. In the end we are left with coverbaits that read as brainfarts. I'm happy to say, that was not the situation here.

While a bit overly dramatized,characters were great
* Meli Mel *

♥ ♥ ♥ 4.5 STARS ♥ ♥ ♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

This book begins exactly where the last episode ended. Dylan was trying to steal money from Ripley to get her dog back from animal control, but Rip came home early. Dylan tries to hide and hopes to escape, however, Ripley cat
Ammie (Ammie's Book Obsession)

---Cover Rating---

Ripple effect is book 2 in 4 book series by Keri Lake .

Oh my my!! This one was even better than the previous one. If you are a fan of dark and gritty psychological thrillers, you don't want to miss this series and I mean it. YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic He’s beautifully savage. Taking what he wants with the sole purpose of feeding what he craves.

The story picks up exactly from where the book one ended.

Dylan is desperate for money to save Charlie (her dog) and would do a
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
Shit got real in episode 2 folks! And I was ALL for it.

”The guy is no joke. He’s a nightmare wrapped inside a woman’s greatest fear.”

Here’s the breakdown: The story picks up shortly after the events of Episode 1. Dylan finds herself in a bind...literally. Rip then makes her an offer she can't refuse. Each of them struggles with the situation, but slowly begin to self-reflect and consider what they need and want. It's an interesting dynamic and I was hooked from the first word!

Don’t get me w
FMABookReviews
Feb 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
That was .. and then she .. OMG, did he really?
Wait, it's over? I can't even!
S.M. West
This is getting good. My attachment to Dylan and Rip (although still disturbed) is growing. And the story line intrigues me. I'm loving how Keri's making me uncomfortable but I can't stop!!

**ARC generously provided by author in exchange for an honest review.**

For more reviews and blog posts.

Deborah Obida
Wow just wow, i love this book so much. It's dark and sensual. The characters are bototh fucked up. I love the plot a lot. It's written in a dual POV of the main characters. Can't wait to see how this ends. ...more
Keri Lake
Mar 03, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: stuff-i-wrote

Amazon UK ➤➤ http://amzn.to/2mEE7d0
Amazon CA ➤➤ http://amzn.to/2mkTaYd
Amazon AU ➤➤ http://amzn.to/2mELWiW

Vanessa
Unfreaking-believable. Christ on a cracker, what a ride. Usually, I can form more cohesive sentences than this but I can't right now. This was THAT good! I could read 100 more episodes about Rip and Dylan! ...more
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
OMFG Rip is ripping me apart!!!!!!! And I'm loving every second of it.

From now on, I'm Rip's dirty little bandit!!!!!!!!
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Treachery (Antihero Inferno, #1)
  • Lovely Neighbor (Lovely, #1)
  • Love Unexpected
  • When She Purrs (Risdaverse #3)
  • The Danger You Know (Shadow Duet, #1)
  • Inked in Lies (The Fallen Men, #5)
  • Out of Love
  • Filthy Rich (The Five Points' Mob Collection, #2)
  • Elusion (Facets of Feyrie, #1)
  • Gifting Me To His Best Friend (A Touch of Taboo #2)
  • Exodus (The Ravenhood, #2)
  • The Land Where Sinners Atone
  • His Christmas Cookie
  • Flock (The Ravenhood, #1)
  • Demon You Love (Lost Boys #2)
  • Hail Mary (BSU Football, #2)
  • Deadly Obsession (The Obsession Duet Book 2)
  • Heat of the Moment (Out of Uniform, #1)
Author of dark romance who specializes in demon wrangling, vengeance dealing and wicked twists.

I love connecting with readers, so feel free to join my reading group: http://bit.ly/2lWjOFg

Ripple Effect (4 books)
  • Ripple Effect:  Episode 1 (Ripple Effect, #1)
  • Ripple Effect:  Episode 3 (Ripple Effect, #3)
  • Ripple Effect:  Episode 4 (Ripple Effect, #4)

News & Interviews