Start by marking “Prompt Me More: Creative Writing Workbook & Journal (Prompt Me, #2)” as Want to Read:
Prompt Me More: Creative Writing Workbook & Journal (Prompt Me, #2)

Prompt Me More: Creative Writing Workbook & Journal (Prompt Me, #2)

A large variety of all new pictures and creative writing prompts for maximum inspiration.

Photo Prompts
Story Starters
Fill-In the Blank
Dialogue Prompts
Self-Discovery Topics
Use This Phrase
And more!

Plus valuable reference resources and master lists.
Paperback, First, 178 pages
Published March 21st 2017 by Epic Books Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Prompt Me More, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prompt Me More

Start your review of Prompt Me More: Creative Writing Workbook & Journal (Prompt Me, #2)
Hayli
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: giveaways, own-read
I received this copy from a giveaway. This does not impact my rating or thoughts.
*Thank you to the author for providing me this copy!*

I read through this workbook today and I am in love. There are so many prompts! Picture prompts, phrases, first and third pov, and so many more! And there are references in the back! Swoon!

This would be such a nice gift for fellow writers out there. Wink, wink.

I am so pleased with this workbook and I cannot wait to break out my writing utensils and get writing.
Marlene
Oct 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
If you are a writer or want to be a writer, then this is the book for you! Beginning with the very first page this book stimulates and encourages writers to put pen to paper. With exercises designed to get your creative juices flowing, this book is very hands on. It is actually a workbook with pages containing sections for writing exercises. I especially like the charts in the back of the book which give a huge number of synonyms for commonly used words. I highly recommend this book to anyone ...more
Terry Pearson
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I won a copy of this journal in a giveaway.

This journal is great. It contains so much information and prompts; exactly what I need to get my creative juices going. If you're like me and haven't a clue how to come up with story ideas, plots, themes, this will give you that much needed nudge.
Rachel
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was fortunate enough to get an ARC of this book, and I am so glad! There is something for every blossoming (or already mature) writer in this workbook/journal combination! There are photo prompts, story starters, challenges to complete, and so, so much more. I especially loved the "Use These Phrases" chapter as I could come up with my own characters and plot but make my writing more interesting with Woods' imagery-filled language. The "Dialogue Prompts" chapter is wonderful, because quippy ...more
Jessica
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this workbook and I've been having an insane amount of fun with it. It's full of entertaining, unique prompts to get your creative flow going. This is a great gift for aspiring writers and I wish I had a book like this to work in while I was growing up.
Joel Torode
Jun 02, 2018
Beth
Feb 25, 2017
Threadmuse
Mar 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced copy of Promp Me More. I love the new additions and the image prompts are super fun. I passed the book on to my teenage daughter and she's excited about how there are so many different topics to chose from. SO glad to find something fun and creative for her to do that doesn't involve screen time. Parenting WIN!
Aug 05, 2018
Tamar
Dec 26, 2017
Brooke Wayne
Jul 13, 2017
ReD
Apr 20, 2019
Robin Woods
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Joan
Apr 01, 2017
Lynda
Sep 24, 2017
Danielle Buck
Apr 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Much like the first Prompt Me book, this one is a great way to spend some time doing some creative writing! There are lists of prompts, picture prompts, writing challenges (especially great for writers trying to hone their craft), plenty of room to write, and some INCREDIBLY helpful resources at the back of the book to help diversify writing.

This would be an especially great gift for anyone who likes to write in their free time, but has a hard time getting started or choosing what to write
Sandra
Jennifer Rutherford
Stacia Chappell
Andrea
Mar 31, 2017
Robin Woods is a former high school and university instructor with two and a half decades of experience teaching English, literature, and writing. She earned a BA in English and an MA in education.

In addition to teaching, Robin Woods has published six highly-rated novels, eight creative writing workbooks, and has multiple projects in the works, including writing for a Hollywood producer.

When Ms.