Start by marking “Nancy Drew And The Hardy Boys: The Big Lie #2” as Want to Read:
Nancy Drew And The Hardy Boys: The Big Lie #2

Nancy Drew And The Hardy Boys: The Big Lie #2

(Nancy Drew And The Hardy Boys: The Big Lie)

Nancy Drew has a killer plan. In order to clear their names from accusations of their father's murder, she and the Hardy Boys will have to infiltrate a family of petty thieves -- by beating at their own (card) games! The classic characters dive deeper into the seedy underbelly of a tourist-town -- and they begin to find out if they're really able to go bad in order to do g ...more
Published April 12th 2017 by Dynamite

To ask other readers questions about Nancy Drew And The Hardy Boys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nancy Drew And The Hardy Boys

Storm
Apr 12, 2017 rated it it was ok
I was really happy with the first issue of The Big Lie, but this issue left me wanting a little bit more.

I enjoyed the change of point of view to Nancy's POV, she definitely knows more than what she is talking about, but I found myself a little lost.

I'm not really sure what her end game is, and I understand it's supposed to be a mystery, but I wish there was a little bit more information given.

The first issue focused on Joe and Frank and being under investigation for their father's murder. But t
Katie
Apr 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
So, so far, the Hardys and Drew are starring front-and-center. But the Bobbsey Twins, Rover Boys, and Tom Swift have also come up...I wonder what other Stratemeyer series will have cameos...

Getting used to the grittier, darker twist is difficult at times - this is not the friendly Bayport that I knew as a kid, and Carson Drew isn't the perfect dad, either. But there are nods to series' canon here and there that make me smile, even as the rest of the world gets twisted.
Brandon St Mark
Apr 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
So far this is a fun series. I never read the Nancy Drew or Hardy Boy books (though I do eventually want to get to them), so I can't say how well this compares to them, but I think it's a pretty good "reboot".
Emma Kay Krebs
Jul 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed this much more than issue 1. I love the characterization of Nancy, and I'm interested to see where the plot with her father goes as I'm typically a fan of Carson in most adaptations. Joe is my favorite of the Hardy brothers, and it's cool to see him get some focus.
Babs
Jul 22, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: comics
High stakes poker and a look back at Nancy's past.
Steph
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics
Awesome issue. Can't wait for the next!
Kiwie
May 06, 2017 rated it liked it
I must admit I'm enjoying this.
Kristin El
Jun 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
Like a cross between Veronica Mars and Riverdale.
Emily
Feb 26, 2018
Nick
May 25, 2017
Sidney Lock
rated it did not like it
Feb 16, 2018
Katie
Jul 05, 2017
Leslie
May 08, 2017
Anthony Del Col is the co-creator and co-writer of the acclaimed IDW Publishing series KILL SHAKESPEARE, which has been nominated for Harvey and Joe Shuster Awards. The series has also been adapted into a stage show, board game and is currently in development for television with Universal Cable Productions. He is also the writer or co-writer of ASSASSIN'S CREED, ASSASSIN'S CREED: ORIGINS (Titan) a ...more

Nancy Drew And The Hardy Boys: The Big Lie (6 books)
  • Nancy Drew And The Hardy Boys: The Big Lie #1