Start by marking “Just an Illusion - EP (The Illusion, #3)” as Want to Read:
Just an Illusion - EP (The Illusion, #3)

Just an Illusion - EP

(The Illusion #3)

4.73  ·  Rating details ·  712 Ratings  ·  255 Reviews
Lives are turned upside down…

Everything was perfect before life came to a screeching halt.

When devastating loss flips Amelia’s world on its axis, she loses her spirit. Mel isn’t the only one hurting, though; the members of BAD are also struggling to find their way after that tragic night.

Life goes on…

Amelia’s friends move heaven and earth to help ease her sadness. Knowin
Audiobook
Published July 3rd 2018 by Tantor Audio (first published June 21st 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Just an Illusion - EP, please sign up.
D. Kelly Hi Bel!
Hi Bel!
Actually this is now a 5 book series. Unplugged is releasing on Febuary 14th and the last book will be coming out over the summer. Book 4 was too big so it had to be split into two books.
We have a facebook group if you'd like to join let me know and I'll get you the link. Thank you for reaching out! (less)

Danielle ❤️ Pretty Mess Reading ❤️
*****5 ROCK STARS*****

Just an Illusion Side A and Side B must be read before this book.

As my husband looks at me like I’m bat-shit crazy, I’m going to write this review with tears in my eyes. FYI, I am ruining perfectly good eyelashes from these tears, which is a big thing for me. I love my fucking eyelashes and pay a shit ton of money for them.

I didn’t make it through the first few pages of the chapter one before balling like a damn baby. By the time I got to chapter two, I was a mess.

This ser
LaDonna
Where to begin, oh where to begin? I have had several schools of thought on this while reading, knowing I would be reviewing as soon as I finished reading. But as I pulled up the page on GoodReads, something crossed my mind.

This book, this series...these are the reasons I blog. The books that touch your heart and soul when you read them...the books that break you until there is no avoiding the ugly cry, no matter how guarded you think your heart is....and then put it back together, if only to se
book bruin
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Get those tissues ready and buckle up!

description

Just an Illusion - EP is the 3rd book in the Illusion series and should only be read after Side A and The B Side. The story picks up right where the 2nd left off and it's extremely emotional. That first 10-15% or so gutted me so much that I had to take some breaks to process what was happening and give my heart and head time to recover. D. Kelly was not joking when she said that she would have to destroy us before putting us back together. I'm not going to
Kathy Aronoff
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Five Stars will never be enough for this book or series for that matter,If you haven't Read Just An Illusion Side A & Side B yet, you MUST before reading this book. I am not going to spoil anything by saying much about the book, but I can say this Author did an amazing job cover to cover. This is a love story for the ages. Have PLENTY of tissues handy and in fact - buy some stock in Kleenex, there an insider tip for you, oh and while you are at it Tequila will be required as well. This serie ...more
Tami
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kelly-d
4.5

Another INCREDIBLE tearjerker from an incredibly talented author. I think I was sobbing every 5 pages at the very least! This was an amazing series and I'm grateful to the author for letting me part of her 'review crew'. Trust me when I tell ya that this series is really kinda special folks!!

This review is based on the ARC provided by the author in exchange for my honest opinion.
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
description
Tissues are a must…

I was in no way emotionally ready for this book. I`m still not ready and it`s long been read.

“Some days, life is just too hard.”

I was waiting in the car and had a half hour and thought I would quickly start it. Silly, silly me. I opened up the kindle with no thought to what would come. I hadn`t read the blurb, I just knew I had to continue reading this series that I loved…

I sobbed. I didn’t pretty cry or shed the odd tear. I sat in the car and had tears streaming down my fac
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
5+ Weston Brothers Stars!!

This was such an amazing series! Completely blew me away and it was definitely not what I was expecting.

I thought Book 1 Just an Illusion - Side A was good. Not exceptional in any way. But by the end of book 2 Just an Illusion - The B Side, I was completely in love with this series.

I loved both Weston brothers in their own way. Noah was so sweet and romantic. He had such a big heart and he was so considerate with Amelia. Always anticipating her needs. He was the perfect
Kayla (kaylareads)
Apr 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow. 7% into this one and I’m crying, I think I cried on and off for a decent portion of this book and I haven’t cried at a book in years. I’m revealing nothing of the plot because I think this is better read not knowing a thing. I feel like the first two books were purposely over the top soppy happy to set up me for this emotional mess I’m in now. I say set me up, more like dropped me in without warning!
This has been the best one yet, it feels completely different to the other two and amidst a
Colleen
Shelves: arc-s
*Sighs*

All I can really say about this book, at least right now, is that I feel like we (readers who make it to the end) deserve a badge that says "I survived EP".
Doris
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When I read a series of books and they all evolve around the same characters I usually want to wait till the end to give my review on them.
The first book 'Just An Illusion', I liked it, could only give it 3.5 stars. There were parts that were slow for me and some of the character development wasn't working. Noah the main male character, for some reason I just couldn't connect with him like I felt I should have. I started to like him but not in the way that I wanted to.
The second installment
Siobhan Davis
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh My God. I knew something awfully sad was coming but I could not have anticipated this. I bawled my eyes out, sobbed like a baby, for at least a half hour. Seriously, my heart physically hurt. I couldn't stop crying and I haven't been this emotional since reading Bright Side. D. Kelly did an incredible job with this book. The emotions were real, raw and I'd challenge anyone to read this and not ugly cry. My heart broke. I wish I could say more but I don't want to spoil the story. I didn't thin ...more
Renee Mccleary
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is INCREDIBLE! I loved this Just An Illusion series and the wait for this book was hard but D.Kelly did not disappoint!!! Her writing is so beautiful and captivated my attention.This was definetly a very emotional journey. I have never cried so much reading the first few chapters of a book. It is amazing when an author can completly break your heart and then pick up all the pieces and put them back together and make you feel like everything turned out like it was supposed to and you ar ...more
Three Chicks
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars
Review by Jen Skewes

WOW!! I am honestly not sure where to begin or how to even write this review without giving anything away. I have waited patiently for this book to see how this story would end and all I can say is that D. Kelly completely blew me away, with her writing, the story itself and the emotions that she pulled out of me. I am not going to lie this was certainly an emotional journey, one that had me choked up with tears in my eyes on more than one occasion, both tears of joy a
Lydia's Romance
5 #TeamWestonForever Stars

Bra-fucking-vo, Ms. Kelly.
What an amazing conclusion to the series. That HEA was everything and more. Your words touched my heart. These characters touched my heart. I cried, I grieved and loved right alongside Amelia, Sawyer and Noah Weston. I can't thank you enough for this epic love story<3

Update:
Reread October 2018
This book did it again. It made my heart weep and break. But I knew Ms. Kelly would piece me back together and all would be right with the (book) worl
Dana L Stusse
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
**Received an ARC for an honest review**

I had to take a day to regroup and consider how to give this amazing set of books, and specifically, the 3rd book, and most brutal of the series, a fair and descriptive review without giving away any major spoilers.

To anyone reading this, if you haven't read this series, you really, really should. Whether you are drawn to rock stars or just supremely crafted stories, then this is a book and series for YOU.

Just an Illusion - EP, and 3rd in this emotionally
Deanna Wiley
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow this book destroyed me!

You must read the other 2 books before this one!

I wish I could give this book more then 5☆

Holy Hell! I knew going into this book I would need a lot of tissues. But I was not prepared for it at all. I cried so much with this book it isn't funny, to say this book gutted me is an under statement. I think I cried through 99% of this book. I just couldn't stop! I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book. I couldn't put it down, I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH.
The band is on t
Misti Sonntag
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Expect tears lots and lot of tears. This is the 3rd book of this series and the most emotional one of all. Just like Dee warned us. She had to destroy us before putting us all back together. But most of all this book is a beautiful story about learning to love. Then after being destroyed beyond repair coming out of the ashes stronger than before. Amelia starts her journey in book one a totally different person than the person she ends up at the end of this one. Even though the journey was rough ...more
Paula White
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I will say, I am so glad that I left this series to read when the third book come out - I am not sure how I would have felt waiting for the next one after the end of book 2. This series got better and better as my ratings reflect.

I started this as soon as I finished book 2 - it was late at night and I read until 2.30am before deciding I had to go to bed! The feels in this book - there are books that give you the lump in the throat and stinging at the backs of the eyes and then there are books th
D. Kelly
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
If you've read The Illusion Series (especially EP) and need a support group or a place to ask questions, please join us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/19160...

You can also now pre-order Just an Illusion - Unplugged on the following retailers.
Nook - http://bit.ly/2w9pDTV
Kobo- http://bit.ly/2xmoQR8
iBooks - http://apple.co/2ygBWyz

Want to know more about Unplugged and books to come?
Sign up for my mailing list and never miss and update!
Liz's Book Bucket List
This book review was SO hard to write for a multitude of reasons. If you have read the first two books, you already know that they both ended on HUGE cliffhangers, especially The B Side! These books must be read in order, so if you have not read the previous books, just know that this series is AMAZING and I highly recommend it! I can’t believe that these book don't not have more hype surrounding them because they totally deserve it! I rated EP 5 stars, but if I could, I would rate it a million ...more
Shannon
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've been swooning over the Weston brothers for awhile now. This is the final book in the Illusion series. Book one, Just an Illusion Side A and book two, Just an Illusion The B Side ended with major cliffhangers and left me wanting to know what would happen next. I couldn't wait to pick up where the last book left off and to find out how their story ended and who ultimately ends up with Amelia.

Amelia is in love with two twin brothers. They love her back just as much as she loves them if not mo
Doris
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
A good author has you feeling bad when a series comes to an end but a great author makes you feel that you are losing a friend or family member because the author has made you feel a part of the characters that they have created and you feel emptiness when it comes to a close. A little dramatic…maybe but D. Kelly and this series has left a mark on me that only one other series ever has

To devour immediately or not; this was the question I had as soon as I got this book in my hands. It’s like tha
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was voluntarily provided with this ARC to review.

5+ Stars

OMG this book was SO good. I haven't been in the mood to read anything too emotional... Until now. I think I cried through a minimum of 75% of the book. I know I cried consistently through the first 25% of it. I had to stop using tissue and use a handkerchief so I didn't go through my entire box of Kleenex.

In Just an Illusion - Side B, though I gave it a 5 star review, it took me a minute to get into it because I had a feeling where it
Konny
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just an Illusion EP by D. Kelly is the third book in The Illusion Series.
This is not a stand-alone. For better understanding you have to read the other books, Just an Illusion Side A, and Just an Illusion Side B- FIRST:
Just an Illusion - EP picks up where the last book ends.
The band is on their goodbye tour and theres this horrible crash. And now the surivors have to learn... , yes what exactly have they to learn?
I will not spoiler here, only so much. I couldnt wait to read this next installme
Sharilyn Dickerson
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned-kindle
Devastatingly beautiful story...

There has only ever been one other book that shattered my heart the way this one did. If I had to compare the two, the other one was child's play in comparison. This book.... it is just amazing.

If you haven't read the first two books in this series... stop what you're doing and go read those first. After the ending of the second book, I knew I was going to need plenty of tissues and wine for this one. I completely underestimated just how many tissues I would need.
Jessica
Shelves: arc
Thank you so much for the opportunity to read an ARC of this story.

You do need to read Just an Illusion Side A and Side B before this one. They can not be read as standalones. I can't say much because it will spoil part of the story. 5 stars is no where near enough for this story or the series.

I Cried through the whole story and loved every word you wrote. I look forward to reading Darrens story in the future. This series is my favorite and will stay with me forever D. Kelly thank you for your
Debbie I Heart YA Books
Noah, Mel and Sawyer is definitely one of the most swoon worthy and heart breaking romances I've read in a long time. Once I started reading I couldn't put their story down. But, there is one character I would like more of and that would be Darren. Darren has a big part in The Illusion series and I felt Darren's story was left unfinish. I need closure for Darren...and I need it for me. I fell in love with Darren just as much Noah, Mel and Sawyer, so I'm hoping D. Kelly will give Darren his happi ...more
Shelby
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Have your tissues ready. This book was an emotional rollercoaster ride that I am so sad is over. The journey began in Just an Illusion - Side A, continued into Side B, and ended in EP. It's rare that an author writes so vividly and beautifully that I feel as though I personally know the characters, but that's exactly what D Kelly has done with this series. My love for Mel, Noah, Sawyer, and their friends and family only increased in this final book. This was one of those books that you begin and ...more
T.J. West
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
i have no words for this amazing series. At first I wanted to rip D Kelly's heart out for ripping mine out, but damn it, i freaking love her and this book so much i truly wanted to keep reading. Gah! so much heartache amd tragedies but man there is so much love. what a roller coaster! thank you D for this gut wrenching, lovely, inspiring series.
Elaine
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! This is the conclusion of an awesome series!! D. Kelly has really out done herself again.
It picks up where it left off at the end of Just an Illusion Part B and I must say that this book is emotionally heart breaking!!
This book is EPIC!!

The Illusion (5 books)
  • Just an Illusion - Side A  (The Illusion, #1)
  • Just an Illusion - The B Side (The Illusion, #2)
  • Just an Illusion - Encore (The Illusion Series Book 5)
  • Just an Illusion - Unplugged (The Illusion, #4)