Start by marking “Wellpreneur: The Ultimate Guide for Wellness Entrepreneurs to Nail Your Niche and Find Clients Online” as Want to Read:

Why do some wellness entrepreneurs find freedom, flexibility and a healthy income online — while others get stuck spinning their wheels, never finding clients or making sales?

It’s not about who has the best website, or who spends more time on social media. The secret is in the system.

Wellpreneurs who find clients online have a system in place that failing wellpreneurs
Published February 21st 2017 by Yacum Hill Press

To ask other readers questions about Wellpreneur, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wellpreneur

Start your review of Wellpreneur: The Ultimate Guide for Wellness Entrepreneurs to Nail Your Niche and Find Clients Online
Andrew
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finally, a book that lays out a clear road map for setting up and growing an online wellness business. I can't tell you how many hours I've wasted on salesy webinars from marketing gurus who only wanted to sell me their coaching programs. This is the real deal: clear, detailed, and encouraging without being gimmicky or fake. I especially appreciate the wellness focus and the acknowledgment that people in wellness fields want to help people not just make as much money as possible (although ...more
Andrew
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I Was Expecting to Learn a Few Things...

I got more than I bargained for! This was a great read with lots of great insight. I'll be applying this right away!
Pauline
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is clear, honest (no big promises), well-written and I really liked the inclusion of interview excerpts from established wellpreneurs.

But it was the logical steps in the "organic growth system" which really made a penny drop with me. To be honest, I've come across almost all this information before, but for whatever reason, this is the first time the pieces made such clear sense, and I was able to see the imbalance in my own efforts so far.

The online bonus materials are pretty good too
Maggie Porell
Aug 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A must read if you want to be a "wellpreneur" online

I picked up this book because I'm considering becoming a health coach and know that to have the kind of success and lifestyle I'm looking for, I need an online strategy and presence. I'm already very experienced in online marketing and business planning, and I was very impressed with the content in this book. The system Amanda outlines is spot on and absolutely what you should do to build a successful online business. Even with the knowledge
Danielle Nuhfer
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazingly clear guide to online marketing!

Thank you, Amanda, for practicing what you preach and writing this book demonstrating your successful wellness marketing system. I've been a fan for years and I never doubt that you will deliver high quality advice, direction, and guidance. This book is no exception! Any new Wellpreneurs and fans of the podcast will find useful and easily implementable advice in this book! Thank you!
Emily Blasik
Jun 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: business
I loved this little guide on online marketing for wellness businesses! It was a gift from a fellow entrepreneur, and it was the perfect handbook to kickstart my career as a nutrition consultant. In it, Cook teaches what she calls the Organic Growth System, a step-by-step process for reaching your target audience and converting them into paying customers.

In order to utilize the OGS, you first need:
- a "why" or vision for your business
- a suitable niche & problem to solve
- valuable digital
Dave McAuley
Apr 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Not a bad guide to marketing online but I found it was more generic, rather than dedicate to health and wellness coaching and had the usual, grow your list, find your niche but without delving too deeply. There is some good advice, but it falls short a bit on actual detail. The best bits for me were the interviews and bonus content.
Gwynne
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great action items

Great stories about the struggle of creating a health business online that my colleagues and I identify with.

Also the action items are key to help identify and execute a plan.

Brittany Henderson
Jul 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Fairly basic but well organized. I knew a lot of this but it was a good reminder of what needs to be done moving forward.
Kaitlin
Aug 16, 2019
Ferran
Jan 18, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Miracle Equation: The Two Decisions That Turn Your Biggest Goals from Possible, to Probable, to Inevitable
  • Me
  • Expert Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Finding Your Message, Building a Tribe, and Changing the World
  • The Charisma Myth: How Anyone Can Master the Art and Science of Personal Magnetism
  • Brainfluence: 100 Ways to Persuade and Convince Consumers with Neuromarketing
  • Finding Success in Failure: True Confessions From 10 Years of Startup Mistakes
  • The Miracle Morning for Salespeople: The Fastest Way to Take Your SELF and Your SALES to the Next Level (The Miracle Morning Book Series)
  • INNERCISE: The New Science to Unlock Your Brain’s Hidden Power
  • New Sales. Simplified.: The Essential Handbook for Prospecting and New Business Development
  • Ca$hvertising: How to Use More Than 100 Secrets of Ad-Agency Psychology to Make BIG MONEY Selling Anything to Anyone
  • Internet Business Insights - Lessons Learned and Strategies Used by 101 Successful Internet-Based Entrepreneurs
  • Chair Yoga: Sit, Stretch, and Strengthen Your Way to a Happier, Healthier You
  • Money-Making Mom: How Every Woman Can Earn More and Make a Difference
  • Crushing It!: How Great Entrepreneurs Build Their Business and Influence—and How You Can, Too
  • The Obesity Code: Unlocking the Secrets of Weight Loss