Start by marking “Two Times Slain (Burdened #3)” as Want to Read:
Two Times Slain (Burdened #3)

Two Times Slain

(Burdened #3)

Loyalty, deception, honesty, and death. These factors in Tracey’s life have taken her from an innocent teenager to a strong-minded young adult when she took the leap that no human or Sephlem would dare to. And while none of the promised perils have materialized, her strength has yet to be tested. Now, the secrets behind the midnight eyes of her mate have started to come to ...more
Kindle Edition, New Edition, 455 pages
Published April 17th 2017 by Feliant Books (first published 2015)

Kelly Mccurdy
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy demons

Nothing like a good book packed full of malice to get your heart pumping. This book, I couldn’t stop reading, I had to know what was going on as soon as I could! The cliffhanger, oh the cliffhanger in this book leaves you needing much more Tracey and Nathan. Going in to the fourth book now!
Cassady Stewart
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have really enjoyed these novels! Fun reads that keep you on your toes.
EscapeNBooks
Feb 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was gifted a copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

“What is the benefit of having someone that is everything you ever wanted, needed, imagined, and dreamed? You will want for nothing. The story of my life.”

We rejoin Tracey and Nathan in Inflicted as Tracey’s family is departing for their new home. In previous books we have watched as Nathan and Tracy have gone from total strangers to unabashed lovers. They’ve experienced death, danger, and destruction. But, they ha
Aly
Jul 18, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I really enjoy the romance in these books, mostly because I'm a sucker for soul mate romances and Peiri Ann delivers. Although it's not an easy path. The two mates seem to find themselves arguing or running into problem after problem and it never seems to stop. This is jus tone of the many things that drew me into this series. And the other is that there is plenty of action and plenty of surprises one after the other. And many of th
Jenni
Jan 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ooh, it deeply saddens me how long it took for me to finish this. I absolutely loved it, there's no doubt about that. I just haven't been reading a lot lately and this, sadly, is the book that I got caught up in.

I can't believe how well this sequel went, it was the perfect addition to the Burdened series. Inflicted is the kind of book that you will sit down with for hours and get lost in. That is what should have happened with me, but I would always start reading at the most inopportune times an
Aimee
*I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review*

This series just keeps getting better and better! This was hands down my favorite installment in the series so far and I can't wait to read book 4! Let me just say, HOLY CLIFFHANGER! My mouth dropped open after reading the last chapter because I couldn't believe Peiri Ann would end it like that!

We are introduced to a few new characters in this story. I'm not sure how I feel about Laine. I can't decide if I really l
Dee Price
In book 3 of this series, Nathan and Tracey face more heartbreak, loss, and betrayal. Demons and other creatures plot against the bounded couple and plan to use them in their deadly scheme to take over the world. No one in their circle can be trusted and no one is safe. Nathan and Tracey have encountered many battles but they are about to face the biggest loss of all.

Ms. Ann's storytelling skills once again will keep you enthralled in this book from start to finish. And the cliffhanger just left
Amy
Jul 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I finish Inflicted & my first thought is: wow. Just... Wow! I was sucked into this series from the first page of the first book & kept getting hit with curve balls! Peiri definitely knows how to keep a reader in suspense. All while connecting with your emotions & dropping surprise after surprise. This series is definitely a must read & Peiri Ann is definitely a go to author, one who's books you'll want to snatch up as soon as they're available.
ReadWriteLove28
Wow. All I can say is this book will have your jaw dropping from shock. (Disclaimer: I read a beta copy of this book)
Paula Genereau
May 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again Peiri Ann has rocked this book. What happens when everyone is gone? Follow the journey they go down to save one another
Tina Carter
Aug 01, 2017
Jo Elizabeth
Nov 19, 2015
Felisha Antonette
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Priscilla Blevins
Jul 17, 2019
Neepa Shah-chittur
Nov 07, 2018

Burdened (4 books)
  • Four Times Broken (Burdened #1)
  • Three Times Torn (Burdened #2)
  • Plagued (Burdened #4)