Start by marking “Surviving Savage (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; SEALed Brotherhood #1)” as Want to Read:
Surviving Savage (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; SEALed Brotherhood #1)

Surviving Savage (Special Forces: Operation Alpha)

Cameron “Savage” Garrett only cared about two things: fighting for his country and his SEAL brothers. Falling in love wasn’t on the radar, at least until he came to face to face with his high school sweetheart at a nightclub. Now was his chance to pick back up where they left off.

Kindle Edition
Published March 19th 2017 by Kindle Worlds

To ask other readers questions about Surviving Savage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Surviving Savage

Tiffany
Mar 21, 2017 Tiffany rated it it was amazing
This was a great story. Natalie and Cameron see each other again for the first time after ten years. They had been high school sweethearts but went separate ways. I love second chance romances and this one was no exception. I can't wait to read more in the series.
*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book. This is my honest review.*
Kari
Mar 19, 2017 Kari rated it it was amazing
Summary:

When Natalie McKnight came to town for her best friend’s bachelorette party, running into an ex-boyfriend wasn’t on the itinerary. She was only there for the weekend; rekindling a ten-year-old relationship was o
kckat96
Mar 23, 2017 kckat96 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
Cameron “Savage” Garrett is a Navy SEAL, and Natalie McKnight is the high school sweetheart he never forgot. She was only there for the weekend and running into an ex-boyfriend wasn’t on the itinerary. When ISIS hijacks the San Diego Airport, “Savage” and his SEAL brothers race to save her. Will they be in time to save her? Victoria Bright has created a wonderful story that really brings in the great characters of her books and interwoven some of the characters from Susan Stokers books. I reall ...more
Landra Graf
Jun 22, 2017 Landra Graf rated it really liked it
This book has so much, great characters, plenty of action, witty dialogue... I loved it.
Marilyn
Mar 21, 2017 Marilyn rated it it was amazing
Surviving Savage is a SEALed Brothers novella by Victoria Bright. We meet Cameron "Savage" and Natalie. They were sweethearts in their youth. Having gone different ways in life because their dreams took them to speedways areas of the US. But having a chance run in will throw them back into each other's lives and arms. This was a quick read but awesome. Book is filled with alpha maleness, angst, romance and a second chance. I'm greedy and want to read about what happened after the book ends. We a ...more
Cayla
Mar 26, 2017 Cayla rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book.
M L Dyson
Mar 21, 2017 M L Dyson rated it really liked it
I loved this story! What happens when life gives you a second chance at true love? Most people would take it! But when the forces of evil try to take that love away will you be able to fight for it? Even die for it? This is a story about a Navy SEAL and his second chance at his one true love! Great story!❤ ...more
Kim  Brewing
Mar 20, 2017 Kim Brewing rated it it was amazing
Second chance, military romance - yep, count me in.

Cameron and Natalie were high school sweethearts, but not ready for their HEA at that time. Ten years later the two meet again when Natalie comes to town for her best friend's wedding. Is it their time now? They'll have to negotiate living in different cities, an ex and oh yeah - a terrorist incident!

This was a great read.
Nutnut (Lj) Ford
Mar 23, 2017 Nutnut (Lj) Ford rated it really liked it
Faboo read
Clarice Harlowe
Mar 07, 2017 Clarice Harlowe rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to score an ARC copy! This was such a fun and exciting read. My favorite scene was sexy, steamy and funny. This will make a great addition to your favorite military romance collection. I can't wait for her next creation.
Rachael Bromley
Rachael Bromley rated it it was amazing
Apr 12, 2017
Julie
Julie rated it it was amazing
May 10, 2017
Laura rated it really liked it
Apr 14, 2017
Ruby Thomas
Ruby Thomas rated it it was ok
May 08, 2017
Laurie
Laurie rated it liked it
Mar 31, 2017
Emily Jenkins
Emily Jenkins rated it really liked it
Apr 25, 2017
Carol Gregg
Carol Gregg rated it liked it
Apr 24, 2017
Merle
Merle rated it liked it
Mar 30, 2017
Darleen
Darleen rated it really liked it
May 05, 2017
Sylvia
Sylvia rated it really liked it
May 13, 2017
Christine
Christine rated it really liked it
Apr 18, 2017
Shannon DeWitz
Shannon DeWitz rated it it was amazing
Jun 07, 2017
Patty Campagna
Patty Campagna rated it liked it
Apr 12, 2017
Arlys Lemon
Arlys Lemon rated it liked it
Mar 27, 2017
Nancy Walker
Nancy Walker rated it it was amazing
Mar 27, 2017
Sharon Turner
Sharon Turner rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2017
Tommy Glenn
Tommy Glenn rated it really liked it
Apr 15, 2017
Patricia Mattingly
Special Forces: Operation Alpha: Surviving Savage

I always love these books awesome Victoria Bright and when you connect the Protecting Seal in makes it even better.
Beverly Dufek
Beverly Dufek rated it really liked it
Apr 01, 2017
Amy
Amy rated it it was ok
May 16, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Victoria Bright is from a small town in North Carolina and currently resides in Greenville, South Carolina. You can usually find her hoarding bottles of Cool Blue Gatorade, playing The Sims when not writing, or obsessing over Camaros.
More about Victoria Bright...

Special Forces: Operation Alpha (1 - 10 of 41 books)
  • Aaron's Honor (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Men of Mercy #8)
  • Awakening Aubrey (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Jack 'Em Up #4.6)
  • Cowboy D-Force (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Brotherhood Protectors, #4)
  • Finding Ayva (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; The Fae Legacy #1)
  • Freeing Falcon (Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Marking Mariah (Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • No Protection (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Crossfire #5.5)
  • Protecting Beauty (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; The Bounty Hunters: The Marino Bros. #5)
  • Protecting Love (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Saints Protections & Investigations, #7)
  • Protecting Maddie (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Omega Team #4)