Start by marking “Cherry Picked (Shots on Goal #3)” as Want to Read:
Cherry Picked (Shots on Goal #3)

Cherry Picked

(Shots on Goal #3)

4.06  ·  Rating details ·  233 Ratings  ·  104 Reviews
One chance encounter – that’s all it took.

Nikki Jennings is dancing her way into the big time. She has gone from a shy, small town girl to a New York City Ballet star. She had everything to offer the world and she was taking it by storm.

Chase Harding is a cocky jock that has always gotten exactly what he’s wanted. Most recently, the rookie spot on his dream hockey team.
Published March 15th 2017 by Kindle Worlds (first published March 14th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Cherry Picked, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cherry Picked

Bookloverme
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5+++ stars

I have to say, I enjoyed this as much as I did The Hysterics. Maybe even more. I loved that it's sweet and safe. And I loved the epilogue too! I hope the author writes more like this one.

The story is about Chase and Nikki.

He's a rookie hockey player for the National Hockey League and she's a ballerina for the New York City Ballet.

They both love to read and the first time he saw her was at The Bookstop and their love story started.

This is a feel good story with no drama at all. Someti
Chantal ❤️
Mar 20, 2017 marked it as cant-read-this  ·  review of another edition
UNFORTUNATELY, I CAN'T READ THIS BOOK!

Amazon.ca doesn't have Kindle world Book available in Canada.
Why this is?
I have no idea but I'm very upset that we are unable to have access to these titles.
Ah well, I will avoid all these from now on... maybe one day they will make them available to everyone.
That would be great!
♡Tonya♡
First time reading this author's work

Such a sweet and adorable story. It was instalove, low angst and safe. There was no cheating and absolutely no ow/om drama whatsoever. It was short, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. It even had a cute little epilogue for such a short read.

There were characters from previous books that were in this that I hadn't read about. I probably would have liked the little glimpse of them, but it didn't take away from my enjoyment of this story at all.
Jenny
I love the Sex, Vows & Babies series! In this short book we meet Nikki a young ballerina who arrives in New York and is focused on dancing and making her dreams come true. Chase is the new Rookie of the NY hockey team. When he sees Nikki for the first time sparks fly and they quickly become friends and lovers!

I adored the innocent heroine. Chase is her first everything even her first kiss and I thought that was so sweet and adorable. I loved how she put her family first and still followed h
C
Mar 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: totally-safe
4.5/5
Hot fast safe read
Insta love story

-H not a man whore & has been celibate for a while
-No OW/ Drama or hockey groupies
-OTT alpha male
-Virgin h
-HEA with epilogue

A must read
Janie
Apr 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved Chase and how he knew Nikki was the girl for him the moment he saw her.
Raine
Part of Kindle World

I picked up this book because it is the first book of the Passion, Vows & Babies world of Fiona Davenport and I love that writing duo. This story was pretty good. There were some references to other characters, which I'm assuming are in the previous series, but I was still able to understand the storyline.

I'm going on to read the next book in this Kindle World by the next author.
Laura Hampton~iScream Books~
Cherry Picked is the third book that i have read by Mazzola. It is a super quick, fast paced, sexy read.
Generally I am not one for instalove stories, but this one just worked. The fact that is could be read in just an hour or two was great. Sometimes you just need something short, sexy and sweet to read.

Chase Harding has made the move to New York. All the hard work, determination and dedication to hockey has finally paid off. He has made it to the NHL and is playing with his idols. Coming from a
Tania's Book Blog
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
**ARC received voluntarily for review **

Short and sweet book. If you need a "pick me up" book, this is it. It will have you smiling from beginning to end. No drama, no angst. Insta love between a hockey player and a naive ballerina.

When Chase first Nikki he knew she was going to be his. It was love at first sight and he didn't let her get away from him. Such a cute book and the outcome was beautiful.
Julie
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was super cute, a whirlwind romance between two adorably sweet characters.
First there's Chase, a young player who is up in the moon over finally being picked to play for his dream team, and there's Nikki, a young ballerina working hard, hoping one day to make it big. They meet in a bookstore and hit it off straight away.
This short story shows us their relationship growing and maturing into something neither of them ever expected. A real heart warming tale which will leave you with a smile o
Britt Red Hatter Book Blog
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just when I think Kristen Hope Mazzola couldn’t get any better she gives us Cherry Picked. I’ve said it many times and it still rings true, especially with this one, she is the Queen of fast, sexy, and sweet. Emphasis on the sweet with Cherry Picked. I swear my poor little heart was close to bursting from all the swoony feel good packed into Nikki and Chase’s story.
I feel like I’m constantly saying every book of Kristen’s I read is my favorite, but it’s always true. Her ability to make so many
Brandy Roberts
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved loved LOVED this book this would be my first read by Kristen Hope Mazzola and I plan to read more by this author . The couple in this was super adorable , they had a strong connection with a lot of chemistry so if you are a fan of instant romance this is just what you are looking for . The secondary characters made me want to read their stories so I will be one clicking soon .
copy provided for honest review
****************************************
hero =10 +
heroine = 10+
secondary charact
RMC
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC provided by the author. Cherry Picked is a short and sweet instalove story. I was hooked from the start. Chase and Nikki are my new favorite couple from the Shots on Goal family. Highly recommended.
Maddy's Reading
Mar 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, sport-romance
A short and sweet story of insta and soulful love. Chase is the new rookie in town. He's a great player and hockey has been his only focus in life so far. Then he sees the most beautiful girl at a bookstore. Nikki is a young and aspiring ballet dancer. She meets Chase and has an instant connection with him.
Within a short time they are living together and are a couple. There is no angst in this story but shows how their relationship builds considering the newness as well as their careers. This w
Andrea ♡
DNF

I usually hesitate when it's a novella because most of the time, everything is just too fast for my liking. But over the years, I've found novellas which are really good despite the short length. That's why I gave Cherry Picked a chance.

A few pages in, I just couldn't continue anymore. The H and h JUST met but the h is already laying her head on the crook of H's shoulder and H is already kissing h's forehead... like WHO DOES THAT? Either of them could be a murderer or the like. I found these
Diane Lynch
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hockey-romance, ebook
Kristen Hope Mazzola’s CHERRY PICKED is sweet addition to the Shots on Goal Series. NHL Rookie, Chase Harding, gets a spot on his favorite team, relocating to New York. Nikki Jennings moves from her small town to chase her dream of becoming a ballerina. The two meet as they both set out to start their news lives in a new city. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for New Adult and Adult audiences.

I loved this story. Chase and Nikki are adorable. They both leave their small towns to pursu
Yamina -Women Who Stare at Books
If you are looking for a book that will make you feel good, happy and will put a huge smile on your face, then Cherry Picked is for you!

Nikki moves to the big apple to fulfil her dream of becoming a ballet dancer. She's coming from Alabama and lived all her life with her mom.

Chase is the new Rookie of the NY hockey team. He is now playing alongside his biggest idols.

Between them it was instalove, love at first sight! First kiss perfect, first rendez- vous perfect - their life was perfect!

Cherr
Sara Koelsch
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars but Goodreads doesn't allow that so I rounded up to 5 Stars

So this was a completely adorable book! I can say that I can completely understand where Nikki is coming from... the sweet innocent girl coming to a new town and falling completely head over heels for a guy. She doesn't stop to think... she charges on full force! I was that way with my husband, we met and by the first date, I swear we both knew we were it. It was over! That's how this book is for Chase and Nikki.

My only wish i
Diane Lynch
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cherry Picked (Shots on Goal #3) by Kristen Hope Mazzola Kristen Hope Mazzola’s CHERRY PICKED is sweet addition to the Shots on Goal Series.  NHL Rookie, Chase Harding, gets a spot on his favorite team, relocating to New York.  Nikki Jennings moves from her small town to chase her dream of becoming a ballerina. The two meet as they both set out to start their news lives in a new city.  This contemporary sports romance is suitable for New Adult and Adult audiences.

I loved this story.  Chase and
Badh
Aug 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a sweet little story. It's a nice, quick read, perfect for when you need something to read but you don't have a lot of time.

Nikki and Chase meet by accident, but end up falling in love over 2 weeks where they spend every possible second with each other. They are both super cute, and I loved watching them fall in love.
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
Sticky sweet!! This book had all the feel good moments I love in books without the angst because sometimes you just want to feel happy. This was an insta-love (and very fast paced) kinda book, Chase and Nikki are so cute together.

Reviewed by: Paige R.
Kiera
Feb 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, kindle
Cherry Picked is a fast, sweet, totally fantastical, insta-love read about Nikki and Chase. One a ballerina, one a brand new hockey player for the Otters. I enjoyed this quick little read from Ms. Mazzola and if you love sweet novellas, then this book is for you. 4 stars.
Debbie Eichler
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for my honest review. This book was such an amazing story of love at first site. Chase and Nikki knew the minute they met that they were meant to be. Chase did not give Nikki a chance to not fall in love with him. "Isn't it nice when a book recommends a person".. Best Quote ever!!! I loved that Brayden and Gavin also made an appearance. I highly recommend this book if you want a quick, sweet, HOT read!!!
Aurora (Whoo Gives A Hoot)
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017, beta
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
If you are looking for a short and sweet love at first sight kind of story then look no more because that is exactly what you will get when you pick up a copy of Cherry Picked by Kristen Hope Mazzola! I think that the author did an extraordinary job with her character development in just a few short chapters. You can't help but instantly fall in love with Chase, a young hockey player for the Otters, and Nikki, a young ballerina.

This is certainly a
Summer  -SSBR-
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The rookie of the team and a ballerina. This story was an awesome read and I can't wait for Low Blow. Kristen has a way of hooking you and not letting you go till the end of the story and grabbing you again when the next one come out. Her stories are a refreshing take on hockey romance books.
Susan (susayq ~)
If you want insta-love with a happy ending doused in super sweetness, then this is it!

This was adorable! Chase and Nikki meet in a book store and they fall in love doing firsts in New York City. They were romantic and I loved it! I hadn't read a book by Kristen Hope Mazzola before, but I'll be going find her other stuff soon because her writing was easy and flowed well.

*Thanks to L. Wood PR for sharing a copy of this with me*
Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a great, quick, fast, sexy read, Nikki and Chase really did not waste anytime with each other. They fell hard, fast, and in a hurry. I love a quick pick me up dirty read esp after I have read a very angsty one. This was perfect. Must read!
Ruth McDonnell
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a totally short, sweet story! Chase is the newbie on the hockey team and Nikki is a ballet dancer who is new to New York. He spots her in a book store reading his favorite book, "And Then There Were None". It was love at first sight. This is such a happy read! 5 stars for the fairy tale!❤

***I was given an ARC in exchange for my honest review.***
Stacy Aube
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received and voluntary reviewed an ARC of this book. This book was read and reviewed by Stacy Aube for Cutting Muse Blog Review.

Let start off by saying go Otters! This is a short quick moving romance. The characters are memorable and lovable. The chemistry between Chase and Nikki is like no other.
Shelly hammett
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Perfection!I am so in love with Chase and Nikki's story!I need more of this sweet couple
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Bestselling author, Kristen Hope Mazzola, lives in the suburbs of Tampa soaking up the sunshine while watching hockey or football at beach bars. She writes contemporary romance ranging from steamy romantic comedy, angsty new adult, all the way to sports romance – with dirty bikers, hot military men, and swoon-worthy rockstars in between. A portion of her royalties goes to the Marcie Mazzola Founda ...more

Shots on Goal (7 books)
  • Hat Trick (Shots on Goal #1)
  • Cross Checked (Shots on Goal, #2)
  • Low Blow (Shots on Goal #4)
  • Playoff Beard (Shots on Goal #5)
  • Off Duty (Shots on Goal, #6)
  • For You, I Will (Shots on Goal #7)