Start by marking “Good Clean Food: Super Simple Plant-Based Recipes for Every Day” as Want to Read:
Good Clean Food: Super Simple Plant-Based Recipes for Every Day

Good Clean Food: Super Simple Plant-Based Recipes for Every Day

Lily Kunin, creator of the popular site and Instagram account Clean Food Dirty City, shares 100 simple, vibrant, plant-based recipes for looking and feeling your best

In her debut cookbook, Good Clean Food, health coach Lily Kunin shares plant-based recipes for irresistibly clean, wholesome food. With Lily's less-is-more approach, you'll learn how to create nourishing dish
Published March 7th 2017 by Abrams

To ask other readers questions about Good Clean Food, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Good Clean Food

Start your review of Good Clean Food: Super Simple Plant-Based Recipes for Every Day
Karen R
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was not aware of health coach and blogger Lily Kunin of “Clean Food Dirty City” fame who has over 100 thousand followers on Instagram before picking up her debut cookbook. After reading Good Clean Food cover to cover and trying a number of the recipes, I am now a fan. I honestly feel this effort stands out in my sea of cookbooks.

Kunin has common sense and a simple approach to eating a satisfying meal chock full of healthy ingredients while also meeting gluten-free/dairy free restrictions. Eve
Tara - Running 'n' Reading
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Earlier this year, my husband and I began tinkering with some vegetarian and vegan recipes; I blame this on his recent discovery of documentaries like Forks Over Knives, Super Size Me, Food, Inc., and Fed Up. We both ate a meat-free, veggie-ful diet for several weeks, even going the vegan route for a couple of weeks, just to see what changes, if any, we might notice.

Since then, we have reincorporated meat products but not at the level we were eating them previously. We have both become more tho
Christi
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
I have been following Lily Kunin on her blog Clean Food Dirty City for awhile and was SO excited when I heard that she was coming out with a cookbook!!

Let me start by saying that cooking is not a passion of mine. I appreciate good food, and the work that goes into it, but I do not like to be the one doing that work.

Reading Good Clean Food makes me want do that work! This book is not a certain "diet" but a beautiful cookbook with each recipe highlighting clean eating in its simplicity. Each reci
Kelly
Oct 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great pictures, good information presented in easy straight forward recipes. I really liked that the book focused on a base of ingredients and not on completely different ingredients fro each recipe. Additional information includes face masks, teas, and rubs.
Melissa Jane Hewett
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wrote some recipes down. Seem simple and easy enough.
Mollie
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I savored this cookbook, lingered over the photography, paused to imagine cooking and inhaling and eating the recipes. My favorites included Carrot Soup, Chickpea Salad and Mom's Minestroni. I look forward to blending a Super Berry Smoothie and to dipping my spoon into Sweet as a Pie Smoothie Bowl (made with sweet potato).

This cookbook is a meal in itself!
Rebecca Fitzpatrick
Sarah Granger
Jan 14, 2018
Joanna Casale
Apr 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Beautiful cookbook for anyone wishing to follow a more plant-based diet and boost energy levels! Gorgeous photography accompanies flavorful yet easy-to-prepare recipes!
Gail
Sep 09, 2017
Amber Seipel
Apr 17, 2017

• I Quit Sugar: Your Complete 8-Week Detox Program and Cookbook
  • Molly Moon's Homemade Ice Cream: Sweet Seasonal Recipes for Ice Creams, Sorbets, and Toppings Made with Local Ingredients
  • Girl Walks into a Bar . . .: Comedy Calamities, Dating Disasters, and a Midlife Miracle
  • Sustainable Happiness: Live Simply, Live Well, Make a Difference
  • How to Cook Everything: Holiday Cooking
  • The Cookie Collection: Artisan Baking for the Cookie Enthusiast
  • The Mystery Writers of America Cookbook: Wickedly Good Meals and Desserts to Die For
  • 50 States, 5,000 Ideas: Where to Go, When to Go, What to See, What to Do
  • domino: Your Guide to a Stylish Home
  • The Fifth Agreement: A Practical Guide to Self-Mastery
  • The Automatic Millionaire: A Powerful One-Step Plan to Live and Finish Rich
  • The Mastery of Love: A Practical Guide to the Art of Relationship --Toltec Wisdom Book
  • The Art of Living: The Classical Manual on Virtue, Happiness and Effectiveness
  • Legacy: What the All Blacks Can Teach Us About the Business of Life
  • The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success: A Practical Guide to the Fulfillment of Your Dreams
  • The Antidote: Happiness for People Who Can't Stand Positive Thinking
  • A General Theory of Love
  • Radical Forgiveness: A Revolutionary Five-Stage Process to: Heal Relationships - Let Go of Anger and Blame - Find Peace in Any Situation (16pt Large Print Edition)