Start by marking “Charity's Wrath (Flashes of Fate #1)” as Want to Read:
Charity's Wrath (Flashes of Fate #1)

Charity's Wrath

(Flashes of Fate #1)

One choice, one mistake, one event cost Charity everything she loved and changed her life forever.
Now she will do anything to get back the man she loves.
Anything.

This is a 10,000 word dark romance novelette based on flash fiction

** Warning: Graphic violence and themes of sexual assault/abuse **
ebook
Published February 23rd 2017 by Bear Spots Publications

To ask other readers questions about Charity's Wrath, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Charity's Wrath

Catherine ♡
*Thank you to the author for a free e-copy in exchange for an honest review*

Actual Rating: 4

For a novelette, this book definitely packed a punch!

The blurb for this couldn't be more vague, but if it was any clearer, it would've given too much away. Basically, Charity's Wrath tells the story of what happened to Charity after one event changed her life. She's a little too determined, a little too desperate...and a little out of control.

Jane Blythe's writing style has been consistently engaging in a
Dianne
It didn’t seem so bad, she could get her life going with a few thousand dollars, and it wasn’t like anyone was going to die…
Jane Blythe is back, with an edge that is razor sharp! CHARITY’S WRATH may be a quick read, but no one will walk away untouched by this dark and twisted tale of a girl who learned too late that there is a price to be paid for everything and her I.O.U. was coming due.

Have you ever wondered what it would take to break a person’s very soul? To turn them into a heartless monste
Coco.V
Nov 13, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (11/13/2018)! 💝
Minx -The Genre Minx Book Reviews
True Rating 4.5 stars!

There is never anything about Author Jane Blythe’s writing that is warm and fuzzy. Her writing style is gritty, edgy and in your face. She is not afraid to explore the darker side of an unhealthy love. While reading her books I am always appalled at the sinister side of humanity she conveys and shocked at how the character’s act and react. It always resonates with me though how her writing is realistic and if we could be in the mind of monsters and criminals that her writin
Rise
Interesting read for a short novella. This is a first read by this author and although it was short it was somewhat a bit confusing for me. I didn't quite comprehend what this story was really about except that Charity had to do somethings to get back with the love of her life. I thought this story was dark and the ending a strange to me.
Kelli
Aug 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Charity's Wrath is a fast, crazy, demented story. If you like dark, this is for you. Born into a crap life, all Charity wants to do is better herself. Once you meet " the man of your dreams" my how your life can change!
Amanda Siegrist
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As always, Jane Blythe delivers a wonderful, gut-punching story. This was a great novella that was handcrafted from several flash fictions. It was great to see the story come alive. Of course, because I'm a lover of happy endings, the ending made me sad, but it was very fitting for the story!
Paula Genereau
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Charity is on a path to get back the man she loves. But will it be too late.
francis ali
CAROLYN Wyman
Jan 02, 2019
Amanda
Feb 11, 2019
description description description description description description description description

Jane has loved reading and writing since she can remember. She writes dark and disturbing crime/mystery/suspense with some romance thrown in because, well, who doesn’t love romance?! She has several series including the complete Detective Parker Bell series, the Count to Ten series, the Christmas Romantic Suspense series, and the Flashes of Fate series of novelettes.

When she’s not writing

Flashes of Fate (4 books)
  • Mackenzie's Trust (Flashes of Fate #2)
  • Angelina's Loss (Flashes of Fate #3)
  • Katherine's Delight (Flashes of Fate #4)