Start by marking “Vegan Richa's Everyday Kitchen: Epic Anytime Recipes with Worlds of Flavor” as Want to Read:
Vegan Richa's Everyday Kitchen: Epic Anytime Recipes with Worlds of Flavor

Vegan Richa's Everyday Kitchen: Epic Anytime Recipes with Worlds of Flavor

By the author of the best-selling Vegan Richa's Indian Kitchen.

In her second book, best-selling author Richa Hingle applies her culinary skills to international comfort foods. These unique recipes are easy to make and have an astonishing depth of flavor.

Enjoy Richa’s wow factor in these curries and masalas as well as pizzas, casseroles, sweet-and-sour dishes, Asian noodles
Published September 26th 2017 by Vegan Heritage Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Vegan Richa's Everyday Kitchen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vegan Richa's Everyday Kitchen

Start your review of Vegan Richa's Everyday Kitchen: Epic Anytime Recipes with Worlds of Flavor
Lesley
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbook
This book is worth the price simply for the creamy greens recipe. Seriously though, I've made a ton out of it and the flavors are amazing.
Lynne
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love all the recipes I've cooked so far!
Corryn
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cooking-vegan
This book only arrived last week & I already LOVE it. Delicious recipes, plenty of basic info for non-adventurous & beginner/intermediate cooks, easy to follow instructions.

Highly recommended for anyone wanting to add more veggies to their diet, transitioning to wholesome vegan eating, or just after a new collection of delicious, healthy, wholesome options to add to their food rotation.

CONTAINS
>Lots of basics; like metric conversion rates, cooking method time variations, lots of options for sim
Ron
Apr 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cooking
My favorite thing about this book was being introduced to Vegan Richa and her website. I will explore that more as we continue to seek healthy ways of living and cooking guaranteed to halt the aging process in its tracks! A few of the recipes that appealed to me most were found on the website. The pictures are great and the book is well organized. In particular, I am looking forward to making celery black pepper tofu and golden milk chia pudding with orange and ginger.
Erin
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another book by Richa Hingle that I keep coming back to. Still lots of recipes I haven't tried in this book. But the crisped sweet and sour tofu and tikki masala chickpeas are ones I keep coming back to. Her amazing sauce method is a great time saver - if you can get organized and make the basic sauces in advance. The pizza crust is awesome too. Haven't even tried the burgers yet but I will get there eventually!
Elisabeth
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm not sure I'll ever truly be done with this one, because working with great recipes can last a lifetime!
Itai
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbooks
I cooked my way through her previous cookbook, "Vegan Richa's Indian Kitchen." Each yummy dish comes out perfectly every time! I appreciate that she has included nutritional info in this new book!
Robin
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely gorgeous cookbook -- it has an Indian flair but most ingredients are easily accessible in the US. There isn't a recipe in here that you'd make quickly. Most require preparing complicated sauces, and then several recipes can be created using the sauce. I've only made a few for this reason, but I'll continue to use it as a vegan resource!
Lara
Jan 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
I like this one a lot. It's kind of centered around a number of different sauces and goes through a bunch of different recipes you can use each one in, and there are whole sections just devoted to different types of chili, for instance, or veggie burgers, or pizzas. Everything looks spicy and delicious, and there are really nice photos of everything.

My main hesitations are that most of the recipes take a little longer to prepare than I would prefer (generally around 45 minutes), and the dessert
AnnaMaria
Oct 17, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: cookery-books
A few too many sweets and oil for my dietary taste. I much prefer her first book.
Jana Eichhorn
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This cookbook is full of gorgeous photos and really great sounding ideas. I was impressed by the amount of options available for each recipe, to account for any allergies or preferences that the reader may have. It seems very well researched and thought out. I'll probably buy a copy of this one.
MollyK
Jan 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
*** Goodread giveaways winner

I gave this to my vegan cousin as a Christmas present. Beautiful pictures and the recipes looked easy enough to follow. I am just not that into spice as much as she is :)
Angie Kennedy
May 06, 2019 rated it liked it
There are some interesting sounding recipes that I'm eager to try. This cookbook is arranged around a series of foundation sauces, but a lot of the sauces require ingredients I probably won't purchase. I am going to focus more on her stand alone recipes.
emmy
Jenny
Apr 08, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Vegan Cooking & C...: Vegan Richa's Everyday Kitchen 1 25 Jul 17, 2018 02:56PM

• Forks Over Knives—The Cookbook: Over 300 Recipes for Plant-Based Eating All Through the Year
  • Minimalist Baker's Everyday Cooking: 101 Entirely Plant-based, Mostly Gluten-Free, Easy and Delicious Recipes
  • The Forks Over Knives Plan: How to Transition to the Life-Saving, Whole-Food, Plant-Based Diet
  • The How Not to Die Cookbook: 100+ Recipes to Help Prevent and Reverse Disease
  • Oh She Glows Every Day: Simply Satisfying Plant-Based Recipes to Keep You Glowing from the Inside Out
  • The Oh She Glows Cookbook: Over 100 Vegan Recipes to Glow from the Inside Out
  • Chloe's Vegan Desserts: More than 100 Exciting New Recipes for Cookies and Pies, Tarts and Cobblers, Cupcakes and Cakes--and More!
  • Forks Over Knives: The Plant-Based Way to Health
  • Vegan Casseroles: Pasta Bakes, Gratins, Pot Pies, and More
  • Courageous Conversations about Race: A Field Guide for Achieving Equity in Schools
  • Chloe Flavor: Saucy, Crispy, Spicy, Vegan: A Cookbook
  • Vegan Indian Cooking: 140 Simple and Healthy Vegan Recipes
  • Hot for Food Vegan Comfort Classics: 101 Recipes to Feed Your Face
  • Vegan Slow Cooking for Two or Just for You: More than 100 Delicious One-Pot Meals for Your 1.5-Quart/Litre Slow Cooker
  • Vegan Pizza: 50 Cheesy, Crispy, Healthy Recipes
  • Chloe's Vegan Italian Kitchen: 150 Pizzas, Pastas, Pestos, Risottos, & Lots of Creamy Italian Classics
  • The Happy Herbivore Cookbook: Over 175 Delicious Fat-Free and Low-Fat Vegan Recipes
  • Chloe's Kitchen: 125 Easy, Delicious Recipes for Making the Food You Love the Vegan Way
Hi, I'm Richa! I create flavorful vegan plant based recipes that are inspired by my Indian upbringing, including many gluten-free, soy-free, and oil-free options at http://VeganRicha.com

Find me on social media