Start by marking “Outcasts” as Want to Read:
Outcasts

Outcasts

4.05  ·  Rating details ·  306 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
Kindle Edition

To ask other readers questions about Outcasts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Outcasts

Sandeep ☾
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was ok
2.5/5 Stars
Jasmine
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is so amazing It definitely deserved to be published! I recommend it to everyone!!
Alaina Meserole
Outcasts was such a cute book!! Each character was written to perfection. I loved the banter between Aiden and Riley. So, outcasts is set in high school where Aiden is your typical bad boy and Riley is also your typical shy nerd girl. They meet in a way where I just laughed out loud. So, they are at school and Aiden runs into Riley, which makes her fall. Thus starts their first argument where Aiden says Riley shouldn't have been in his way and Riley says he should apologize or ask if she's okay ...more
Lillian Pollard
Nope

Maybe I misunderstood but it appears like the ma!e love interest gives the main character her first kiss and then goes over to her bullies house to hook up with her right after... Even if they're only officially friends at that point, unacceptable
Bel McQuillan
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: wattpad
Outcasts is a beautiful story which deserves to be out in the world touching readers hearts the world over.. one feels the trepidation of 2 hearts realising they're about to begin an amazing journey through trials and tribulations which two people become aware that their process to building and sharing an immense love for one another.. is definitely unfolding and blossoming as with any journey there will a Rollercoaster ride of the readers experiencing the curiousity, the butterflies, the laught ...more
Irna
Jun 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Kayla
Poorly executed

I feel guilty leaving only 1 star I know the author is only 19.... but then maybe a better editor was needed? This was written like I imagine a high schoolers fiction story would be written. Each sentence had the same basic structure and it was overly descriptive in a very juvenile way.
Basically every paragraph could have been pared down to one more complex better written sentence.

As for the plot very basic bad boy meets nerdy girl. I don’t know if it was due to the structure o
Vania Carvalho
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet teenage angst

This book was, in simple terms, cute. I enjoyed the banter between Riley and Aiden. Not to mention that Aiden is the typical hot bad boy that most young girls wish existed in their lives. The story line was good, relatable, and entertaining. I wasn't really a fan of how long it took to describe the main characters, and even when the description took place it was very vague, but I guess that's what a reader's imagination is for. I did enjoy this book a lot, would definitely rea
Mari
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: books-i-ve-read
Was this written by a 14 year old love smitten girl that has never been in a relationship and thinks that this kind of relationships are what people actually want because no thank you. Also the pacing was so fast. The "love" if that's what you want to call it was ridiculous. Nope I do not recommend this book.
Dallas Hollis
Aug 24, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Just absolutely terrible

This book was so boring. I kept reading, hoping it would get better. Plus I don't understand why there were random chapters from a minor characters POV? Definitely do not recommend.
Heather
Nov 07, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. It was pretty good, but I typically like a little suspense or mystery to my romances. I felt like it needed a little more depth to it. I could have done without some of the language. Overall not too bad though.
Vaishnovi
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
THIS BOOK IS AWESOME. I will keep reading it without getting bored.
Eve
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dude! I love this book so much! Once I had finally got the book I read it in less than 24 hours because of how much I loved it. At every chance given I'd pull it out and start reading.
Beth Ellison
Jul 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Such a cute story, this was the first story I read on wattpad and so to read it again but via paperback has been so exciting!!
Zia Estefania
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Aiden!!!!!!!

This book was very original and fun to read. Loved the characters and I think more needs to be written
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
I hated the ending... I think there was more opportunity to develop his personal family side.
Kayliez
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
awesome plotline
Dima Dama
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was ok
I've been wanted to read this book since I read the preview of chapter one of it on a book I read before. And finally I finished reading it. It was a good book with a cute story.
Aubrey Kilgore
Feb 03, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Not a fan

For some reason, I had to read it to the end when I was like, “Wtf type of ending is that?! This book is dumb.” The Outcasts part seems far fetched and cliche.
_lindsaysalazar
Angelika Meyer
May 17, 2017
Daney
Dec 07, 2017
Just a 19 year old girl who lives in Las Cruces, New Mexico, and loves chocolate and books with a passion.

Young Adult Deals

• World After (Penryn & the End of Days, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • End of Days (Penryn & the End of Days, #3)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • American Street
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Going Wild (Going Wild #1)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Awakening (The Vampire Diaries, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Godsgrave (The Nevernight Chronicle, #2)
    $10.99 $2.99
  • Carve the Mark (Carve the Mark, #1)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Enchantress (Evermen Saga, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Glass Magician (The Paper Magician Trilogy, #2)
  • Prisoner B-3087
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Iron Trial (Magisterium #1)
  • The Luxe (Luxe, #1)
    $3.74 $0.99
  • Fawkes
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Sticks & Stones (Upside-Down Magic #2)
  • The Thing About Jellyfish
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Hidden Relic (Evermen Saga, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Last Namsara (Iskari #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Inexplicable Logic of My Life
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wish
    $5.67 $2.99
  • The Rift Uprising (The Rift Uprising Trilogy #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Wednesday Wars
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Girl from Everywhere (The Girl From Everywhere, #1)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Killing Ruby Rose (Ruby Rose #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Endangered (Ape Quartet, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The City of Brass (The Daevabad Trilogy, #1)
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Vanishing Girls
    $9.74 $1.99
  • Broken Pride (Bravelands, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99