Start by marking “Reverie of Gods” as Want to Read:
Reverie of Gods

Reverie of Gods

If emancipation is essential for a child’s independence, why do we hold on to our heavenly parents, our gods, even when drawing our last breath?

Nothing is left to faith in a world where Man can converse with the gods through prayer. And even when their existence is undeniable, Leander Rainsborough remains uninterested in the divine.

Caught in a series of sudden tragedie
Paperback, 1, 642 pages
Published April 23rd 2017 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Reverie of Gods, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reverie of Gods

Start your review of Reverie of Gods
Marisol Gore
Apr 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Although this piece of art is a sci-fi thriller made up of an intricate web of stories and dark schemes (featuring characters you wish you knew in real life), this book goes way beyond the fantasy element that is at its core. Meaning, this book explores the relationship humanity has had with what we tend to label as deities - regardless of culture, even religion. This book goes past and beyond that and will have the reader wondering if the underlying plot in this fantasy world could well be appl ...more
Santiago V
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book takes place in an amazing new world. Full of fast paced action, likable characters and awe inspiring technology and weapons.

This is a really fun read that will take you to discover a wonderful world and perspective through a fast paced action packed book you won't be able to put down.
Jarryd Kalideen
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ana
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is one of those books that as you reach the end of it you want to read it slower because you just don't want it to end, but at the same time you are so taken in by it that you just can't stop reading it. Not only was the story enticing and very well written; the characters were also extremely compelling, and easy to relate to even if their circumstances are completely different to your own. The book has a really good pace, and keeps you interested from beginning to end.

I loved the opportun
Javier Romo
Jul 17, 2017
Yuri J. Quesnel
Sep 22, 2017
Diego Valenzuela
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
MaskedMestizo
Eugene
Jun 28, 2020
Nancy
Mar 19, 2020

• The Silkworm (Cormoran Strike, #2)
  • This Is How You Lose the Time War
  • Exhalation: Stories
  • The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike, #1)
I was born in Mexico City on February 1986. I've lived here most of my life, attending a Catholic elementary and middle school. I went to college at UIA Mexico City, where I majored in Mass Communications with a minor in Film, graduating in 2010. I started writing fiction when I was 12 years old, when I spent a year abroad in Dublin at an academy where speaking -- or even thinking -- in Spanish wa ...more

News & Interviews