Start by marking “Snare (Recoil Rock, #3)” as Want to Read:
Snare (Recoil Rock, #3)

Snare

(Recoil Rock #3)

Fear—it’s swallowing me whole.

The worry is always there of people finding out my secret.

But she knew. The second we were alone…. she figured me out.

My life has been one catastrophe after another, people judging without knowing me.
I’m rude, obnoxious, stubborn, but that’s all to hide the pain of my demons.

The pain of my childhood.

No one knows why I’m the way I am. Excep
Published May 11th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Snare, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snare

Start your review of Snare (Recoil Rock, #3)
Nic Spears
May 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
This series really is getting better and better with each release.
I thought Ryan's story (Plucker) was my favourite, but I can safely say Nate has completely stolen the top spot and my heart.

This book was a little different than the previous ones I think and although I kinda knew what was happening with Ria from the beginning it didn't ruin the story for me.
I also thought Nate and Ria's reconciliation was very 'everything at once' but it kinda also worked...for them.

I don't want to get into t
Tammi
Apr 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved this story! These Recoil boys melt my heart.
Nate's "secret" was so sad and makes you wonder how many people in our everyday lives carry the same "secret". But Oh My Goodness the story of how his "secret" came to be broke my heart!
I loved seeing Zaria our Diva let down her movie star mask and bond with Nate. But Good Lord she frustrated me to the point of almost hating her and wanting her away from Nate. Her push away game was exhausting, I just wanted to hug Nate and say forget her. When i
Rebecca Austin
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-sassy
This is the third book in the series and this book was such a great read!

I absolutely loved Nate with all his flaws and creativeness. I can't believe he has been able to keep his secret for so long but I loved that he was willing to trust Zaria with it and have her help him. I also loved learning about his hidden talent and how Zaria was able to help him what that as well.

I really liked the side of Zaria that she shared with Nate. Yet she also had a different side to her that was more direct and
Nicola Forrester
Amazing!!!!!!!!

Loved ,loved,loved, this book I love the recoil boys. Nate and ria's story was totally addictive could not put it down. Even though nate has some obvious weakness 's he still came across as an alpha make. There story had a lot of twists and turns that makes you wonder if love is enough. I read this book in one afternoon, I would highly recommend this book.
Kristy
May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Can I just say how much I love the boys from Recoil?!!!

The third installment in the series gives us Nate's story.

Hiding a secret from the band, Nate puts on an act and hopes no one ever finds out. Within minutes of meeting Zaria, award winning actress and star of the band's new film clip, his secret is discovered. Zaria is putting on an act herself and sees straight through Nate. The connection is instant. But she has sworn off rock stars. Can they deny their chemistry?...

I enjoyed getting to k
Sassy Southern
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nate Levine, 22, is the drummer in the band Recoil and has a pretty big secret that he has managed to keep from almost everyone, except his brother Nate. He lives his life guarded and keeps everyone away from certain aspects of his life.

Zaria Shafir is an Oscar winning actress and is going to star in Recoil's latest music video. She has two sides of her - one that everyone expects and what she was groomed to be and another side that very few see. When she meets Recoil she is attracted t
Amy  Crull
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Here's the deal, I absolutely loved the first two books but I knew there was something sleepwalk about Nate.. I was so right. Nate is the quiet in the background kinda guy. He has insecurities that hold him, he lacks confidence in himself and his abilities. He knows he's good at drums but the lack of confidence at other things hold him back. Zaria comes off as a diva or as some may call her a bitch. There's so much more to her then what she shows on the outside. She's playing a part, a part she ...more
United Indie Book Blog
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Kylee
May 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book and have volunteered to leave an honest review. How do I put into words how great this book is. This is the 3rd book in the Recoil series and by far the best. I need to be able to rate this book higher than five stars to really give it the praise it deserves. Nate has always been the rude, outspoken and moody member of the band but Snare will show us just what all this masks. When the Oscar winning actress Zaria is contracted to star in their upcoming music video N ...more
Kathy
May 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
While Recoil is still my favorite so far I did fall
a little in love with Nate. The one treated like
the troublemaker by all has deep rooted
problems that only his twin brother and fellow band mate Matt knew about. That is until the Oscar winning actress Zaria Shafir walked into the bands label boardroom to discuss starring in their next music video.
The diva actress is pretty much horrible to everyone but Nate and in a tiny experiment she learns all about him fairly quickly. While I
liked how qui
DianaC-Bookaholic And
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nate is the drummer for Recoil, his life seems easy but no one, with the exception of his twin brother, knows his big secret. So when A-lister Zaria Sharif discovered not only will she help him but she will be helping herself.

We had our share of the band members and every single one have a deep down secret but for me Mate and Zaria's story will leave an imprint. Ms. Osborn once again delivered a book that will have you falling in love with this two.

Each story can be read as standalone, but to ex
michelle Shelly
Apr 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Love Nate!

I've been waiting on Nate's book. I've wondered why he was the way he was and Snare answered all my questions and more. I'm totally in love with him. To see he's not the jerk I thought he was, that he is really a sweet guy.

Zaria is a Hollywood actress who is hired in to star in the bands new music video. A total diva she is misunderstood, not getting close to people because she doesn't trust easily. Her first meeting with the band and she immediately can tell that Nate is different an
Vicky
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. Both Nate and Zaria are complex characters that make this story an emotional roller coaster ride. This book is a great addition to the series.
Debb
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Snare is the 3rd book in the Recoil Rock Series and is Nate’s story. I absolutely loved it
Nate is a troubled young man that has a secret that not even his Band brothers knows and he really struggles with this. Because of this he comes across and a real jerk

Zaria aka Ria is an award winning actress that will be staring in Recoils first Music video. Zaria is demanding and really give off the Diva status

There is an attraction with Nate and Zaria that neither one of them will admit too. Zaria coul
She's a Lip Biter
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! What a surprise of a book that was, I know that I love this series with a passion but really didn't see me liking this book as Nate was a bit of a miserable arsehole. But my God did he have his reasons for being that way. He was broken from a horrific experience as a child and just when you are learning it hit him and hit him hard, causing the pain that is still with him to this day.

This book centres around the moody drummer of Recoil Nate and oscar winning actress Zaria. They are both im
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ Jeri the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

Snare (Recoil Rock #3) by K.E. Osborn is the third book in this series that I read and while I still like the writing style of this author in general I have to say that the plotline of the particular book felt different to me than the others.

I enjoyed the book and storyline in general especially also because I already know about the history and dynamics having read the previous books. I know you sense the BUT coming and here it is.
Sorry to say so BUT there was something off in the relationship d
Amy Rangel
Jul 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Snare by K.E Osborn

EnSNAREd by the Rocker!

Once Nate met Zahria he was caught up in everything that she was. Her beauty, her compassion, her ability to see the real person that he was, the one no one else could see.

Ria Alexander  - Reading Is Our Satisfaction
A drummer to absolutely love

I'm absolutely loving the Recoil Rock Series. Each book just keeps on gettig better and better, and SNARE is a wonderful example of that. SNARE is book three in the series, even tough you can read it as a stand alone, I would strongly recommend that you read PICK and PLUCKER prior to reading this one.

K E Osborn certainly knows how to write an addictive story, and Nate and Zaria's is definitely that. Nate has a secret, one that is so sad that it is completely devasta
Treena Ross - Rockstar Book Muse
Jul 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Rockstar Romance Readers
4.5 STARS

When I am looking for a good rocker author KE Osborn is a definite go to!!1 I have read the Recoil books from the beginning and this 3rd one is the best so far. This series just keeps getting better and better.

Nate OMG the secret...I do wonder how many people have that type of secret and then Miss Diva coming in pushing and pulling with him made me emotionally distraught but as per usual this author did not let me down my HEA came in the end and I absolutely love Nate and Zaria together
Alana
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just loved Nate and Ria's story!
Well done KE Osborn
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
May 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Review by: Jennifer
(4 stars)

This is book three in the series, and I would definitely say these are not standalones. They all sort of just blend into one another, and with the returning characters and plot themes, it would just make all the more sense to just read them all in a row.

So we finally get Nate's story, and we get the reason he is a bit of a butthead, and the reason is really sad and a bit heart breaking, and as the reader you can understand and sympathize. The idea that Nate had about
Books 2 Blog
Jan 24, 2018 rated it really liked it

This is the third installment of this series and we follow Nate, Recoil’s drummer. The drummer with hands that work magic in more ways than one. Nate struggles with a traumatic experience in his past that had such a profound impact on his entire life. Something that continues to make him feel like an idiot, and always second t
Naomi Connor
May 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review - Naomi / Scandalous Book Blog***

I loved this story, completely different from others in the series but just as gripping.

Hiding who you really are, going through life holding on by the tips of your fingers...scared to have your secret discovered.
Nate has always been this way, his brother knows some but no all of it.

When Zaria meets with the band, she instantly gravitates to Nate. Being a complete diva, everyone is on guard.
However she sees straigh
Lilly
May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a book I found hard to put down. for me it was a page flipper. Nate was everything I love in a redeeming character and I liked his interaction with the other characters in the book. There were twists and turns I didn't see coming. Cannot wait now for the final book in the series, hopefully we won't have to wait too long. ...more
Amanda Vermaak
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic story about a rocker and an A list actress. Nate has a learning disability. He can't read. Ria helped him overcome it.
She stars in a video for the band with Danger. Jealousy is running rampant. At last a Baby rocker in the band and a wedding.
The Korean Fung Shui master, who does the Japanese bow and chants the Israeli song is so hilarious. Again a fantastic read. Next up is Matt
Jemma Newby
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another book in this series I couldn't put it down. I think this is the quickest I've read a book. I loved that we still got to see all the other recoil boys and I can't wait to see how this series ends. ...more
Elaine
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG I loved this book. Nate's story ripped my heart out!!
There is so much about Nate that I finally understand why he was the way he was!
Ria brought out the best in Nate and for her to rip his heart out had my mad all heck!
Will Nate and Ria find their way home or will it be the end?
Tina
Aug 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: k-e-osborn
Third book to the Recoil Rock series.
As this series progress it keeps getting better and better. Nate and Ria’s story has a few hiccups and turns along the way. Another great addition to this series!!!
Carol
May 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 1/2 stars..
Another brilliant book from KE. Really looking forward to the next book now..
Paula Genereau
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
wow. this book had me glues feom page one. iuts definitely worth the late night reading. couldn't stop. ...more

• Passionate Addiction (Reckless Beat, #2)
  • Hard Rock Deceit (Darkest Days #4)
  • Hard Rock Kiss (Cherry Lips Book 2)
  • Blind Attraction (Reckless Beat, #1)
  • Grinder (Seattle Sharks, #1)
  • Hard Rock Sin (Darkest Days #3)
  • Hard Rock Heat (Darkest Days #5)
  • Alpha's War (Bad Boy Alphas, #7)
  • Hard Rock Crush
  • Reckless Beat Box Set (Books 4-5)
  • Hard Rock Love (Cherry Lips, #4)
  • Hard Rock Muse (Cherry Lips Book 3)
  • Reckless Beat Box Set (Reckless Beat #1-3)
  • Secret Exposure (St. Skin, #3)
  • Flame (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #1)
  • Endeared (The Accidental Billionaires #5)
  • Dirty Like Jude (Dirty, #5)
  • Up All Night (Rock Gods, #1)
With a flair for all things creative, USA Today Bestselling Author K E Osborn, is drawn to the written word. Exciting worlds and characters flow through her veins, coming to life on the page as she laughs, cries, and becomes enveloped in the storyline right along with you. She's entirely at home when writing sassy heroines and alpha males that rise from the ashes of their pasts.

K E Osborn comforts

Recoil Rock (4 books)
  • Pick (The Recoil Rock Series Book 1)
  • Plucker (Recoil Rock, #2)
  • Fret (Recoil Rock, #4)