Start by marking “Sexy Beast (Single Dads Club #3)” as Want to Read:
Sexy Beast (Single Dads Club #3)

Sexy Beast (Single Dads Club #3)

4.43  ·  Rating details ·  545 Ratings  ·  204 Reviews
It’s time.

Time to get a life.
Time to start over.
Time to move beyond the past.

The guys in the Single Dads Club would tell you it was time years ago, but until recently, the risk of hurting my little girl outweighed the benefit of getting a piece of ass.

Now that I have a tween daughter on my hands? It’s becoming more apparent with every poster hung on the wall, every fight o
Published July 14th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Sexy Beast, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sexy Beast

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

description

descriptionI'm not a huge fan of the covers for this series. The model on this one DOES actually look like the hero. So bonus points for that. The composition and typography are pretty good, and as I said with the first cover, I really like the series graphic.description

descriptionSo where to start with this one. I enjoyed it more than book one, but not as much as book two. Which is a HUGE bummer because Garrett has been the single dad I have been looking forward to reading about from the start.

Let us start with the positives.
Sophie
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: july-2017
Sexy Beast is just that. A sexy beast of a read that is EASILY Piper Rayne’s BEST BOOK YET!

This book is super sexy. I loved EVERY MINUTE  of it. Garrett is my FAVE single dad yet! Lordy, that man was insanely hot, moody, broody, delicious and hella dirty!

His relationship with Charleigh was EXPLOSIVE. The undeniable attraction and chemistry between Garrett and Charleigh was palpable.

This story well and truly packed a punch though, with an intense slow burn, alongside a heartbreaking past that
Natalie The Biblioholic
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 "Take a freaking look at that cover" stars!!

Best book I've read from this duo yet!! This story was amusing, believable, charming and romantic. Shoot, it was too easy to imagine the cover model as Garrett.

Charlie: beautiful, kind, generous, sympathetic, patient, persistent, just plain awesome

Garrett: handsome, brooding, hurting, strangely charismatic, open and honest

I loved how smoothly the story and its dialogue flowed. The love between these characters gelled beautifully and I think the p
Carmen Rae
Since the first Piper Rayne book I picked up they have been an insta click for me. They are my go to for light hearted, funny, sweet and sassy romance. And I already know all about Garrett and Charlie from the last two books in the series. So when I picked up Sexy Beast I thought I knew exactly what to expect but I really didn’t.

I guess I will start with Charlie. I really liked Charlie but I would have liked her to show a little more backbone in the beginning. As we know she has crushed on Garre
Elizabeth Swain
#GARRETT #BigG #CHARLIE #BigLove #PerfectLove #TalkToThePenis

Garrett has had his big love, big plans & big life ahead of him, but his life took a devastating turn in another direction. Leaving him to raise a beautiful daughter alone, and in this he makes the decision to never be in this position again. He seals that part of himself away & builds a happy life for himself and his daughter, Sydney.

Recently he feels an awakening caused by Charlie, his best friend's Sister. I girl he has kno
Christina Pannell
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Garrett and Charlie. I think he was my favorite Single Dad. Syd was awesome even with her preteen behavior. I loved how she noticed more than anyone realized.
Charlie had this life long crush on Garrett and I was happy to see that he noticed her as well. She never gave up on bringing the man Garrett was before back out. After everything Garrett went through he deserves to love and have a second chance at a happy life.
~Kristin~
~3.5 Stars~
Debbi
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Garrett is a sexy beast, the king of the beasts - and I'm keeping him!

The name Garrett means - Rules by the spear. Hard. Bold. Strong. That's exactly what he is - or so I thought. I had in my mind that he was this standoffish, quiet aloof, bearded, flannel wearing lumber sexual, but loyal friend to the Single Dads Club gang. He turned out to be the biggest marshmallow of the bunch! Dedicated to his now teenage daughter, he really doesn't have time or room in his heart for another female. He's h
Joy Novel Thoughts
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dang! Piper Rayne can close out a series! The trope is my crack and I was hooked from the beginning of this story!

We met Garrett and Charlie in the previous books and we have all sat around waiting for what we all knew was inevitable and man was it worth the wait!

"I'm damaged. Damaged goods. And she is the perfect package and should stay that way."

Holy Moses, did I flat out adore Garrett! I thought the other two in the Single Dads Club we amazing, but Garrett is hands down my favorite! Like if
Erin
Jul 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Out of all the books in this series, this was by far my favorite!

Piper Rayne found the perfect balance (for me) between Charlie being a dorm mat and her being patience with Garrett. It is obvious from the very beginning of series that Charlie has been in love with him since,...forever! What the reader doesn't know, is that Garrett has been interested in her too but I thing the reader discovers it in Dane's book.

From the start, Charlie decides she is going after Garrett and putting it all out
Fictional Rendezvous  Book Blog
Holy Mother of Men! Hands down the best book of the series and Garrett is definitely one sexy beast! Him and Charlie's ..... holy cow wowzer!

I was fan of these ladies but now I worship the ground they walk on!
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jul 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: george, shelly, ratula
Aurora (Whoo Gives A Hoot)
Shelves: review-copies, 2017
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n

I knew the moment I opened my email and discovered that this book was FINALLY ready to go, that it was jumping in front of all my other upcoming reads (even if I do have two ARCs due by Tuesday morning)! Ever since we were first introduced to Garrett and Charlie in BOOK ONE of the Single Dads Club series I have been craving their HEA. As much as I have absolutely adored the previous to couples, this was the book that I was most excited about becaus
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

4.5 Missing Puzzle Piece CROWNS

Sexy Beast, the story of Charlie and Garrett, is one I have been waiting for since the start of the Single Dads Club series, and these two did not disappoint.

Garrett is just the gruff single dad I was hoping he would be. He has endless love for his daughter, which will make some ovaries explode. More than that, though, he is just a good man. He wants to do his job well, surround himself with the people he cares about, and be the bes
Mandie *Foxylutely Books!*
The third book in the Single Dads Club series, I have been eager to dive into this one purely for the hot and enigmatic Garrett. He peaked my interest way back in book one and I was hoping for a HEA for him and Charlie.

Garrett had always known his best friend, Vance’s little sister Charlie, had a crush on him. Even now as a beautiful grown woman, he sees her lingering eyes on him from across the bar. For the sake of the bro code he has always stood firm in his resolution to not go there, ever.
Beth
This is a double edge sword for me. I loved this book, the series and I hate that it’s the end of the series. I had so much fun hanging out in Climax Cove. Who wouldn’t when you could go to Nail Me Hardware! The innuendos get me every time! I have to say that this was my favorite of the three books. Loved Griff, Charlie and Sydney.

This book is an unrequited love story. Charlie has had a crush on Griff for a very long time. He is her brother’s best friend so they more or less grew up together. G
Cheryl O'Harney
Jul 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
*This book was reviewed for Summer's Eve Reads*

Title: Sexy Beast
Author: Piper Rayne
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Rating: 4/5

This is the third and final book of Piper Rayne's Single Dad's Club series and in my opinion it was the best one.

A tale which started with unrequited love between Charlie and her older brothers best friend Garrett but over time blossomed into a love story so touching it would soften the hardest of hearts. It was a heart wrenching read but it also had the perfect mix of hotnes
Susan (susayq ~)
Oh, Garrett Shaw, you had me snot sobbing as I read this. And it was worth every tear I shed to see you get your happily ever after :)

Garrett and Charlie were perfect together and I loved it. It was a little more angsty than the previous books in the series, but that is because Garrett is such a closed off, broody guy. There were tears, and laughs, I wouldn't change a thing about this! I really think this has been my favorite of this series :)

I loved the introduction to Charlie's brother Vance
ViolinVixen
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
ACK! I’ve been waiting (impatiently ha ha) for Garrett’s book. I knew he’d be my favourite single dad, just from the glimpses we got of him in the first 2 books, but I had no idea how hard I would fall for him and how close he was to shattering my heart. Garrett absolutely stole my heart.

He’s a giant teddy bear who is kind, sexy, quiet and sweet. He’d give a friend the shirt off of his back. He’s just a really, really good guy. Unfortunately life has dealt him a crap hand and he’s still sufferin
Johnaka
Jul 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sexy Beast by Piper Rayne
“Older brothers best friend, age gap, single dad kind of story, 5 stars”

*Sigh* If you haven’t read the other two books in the Single Dads Club Series don’t fret, but I recommend you do. If you have then be prepared to be surprised. We don’t know much about Garrett, but this book will blow your socks off. He’s the brooding alpha male we all love with three killer points going for him; 1) Single dad 2) Age gap 3) brothers best friend. Add those three together and what’s no
Jul 13, 2017 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author***

3.5 Stars

For 2 books, we have been watching what is pretty obviously a connection with Garrett and Charlie; a connection that they have ignored, pretended doesn't exist, and just generally not acted upon.

This one is the book in the series I was most excited about, to watch Garrett realize what was right in front of him and that he didn't need to deny happiness to himself.

There were a lot of places where my heart broke for Garrett, where I wanted him to wake up an
Kimberly Cermak
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
All good things must come to an end. I’m very sad to say it but the Single Dad’s Club has had it’s last meeting and is now adjourned forever.

I’m always excited when a Piper Rayne book shows up on my kindle. Every single book I’ve read has been a fun journey. I have truly enjoyed every single book, from Marcus to Dane, but I was most intrigued by Garrett. The guy who doesn’t say much sure is one hell of a man!

After losing his high school sweetheart 12 years ago, Garrett has focused on one thing a
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
4.5 star

I was pulled right into this story. This story has laughs, fun, secrets, sweet romance, and heartbreak.

If you have not already read the below I would recommend reading those books first:
Real Deal (Single Dads Club #1)
Dirty Talker (Single Dads Club #2)

This is Charlie and Garrett's story. If you have read the other books in this series you are already aware of these two characters. You might have even been looking for them to get together. Now is their time. They have liked each other for
Donna Wright
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this amazing book, definitely my book of this series so far. It was a heartbreaking book with lots of hold your breath moments where you think there would be no coming back from. Through this series my love for the single dad genre has developed and I can honestly say it is becoming one of that I enjoy The most. The flow that this story and the previous ones has, makes it hard for you to believe they are written by 2 people.

Garrett is the single dad in this story and his not
Vickie
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars.

Garretts story at last!! Single dad Garrett unexpectedly lost the love of his life leaving him to bring up his now 12 yr old daughter alone. And the boys done good! His daughter is a sweetheart.

Garrett's been fighting his attraction towards his best friends sister Charlie for years but his past has always held him back. He can't put himself through that again so instead he'd rather stay alone. He can only give one night and he knows Charlie will never settle for that.

Charlie is a fa
Love N. Books
ellie's $0.02:

Finally we have the story of broody, bearded Garrett. I've been waiting and waiting and waiting to hear his story. And it doesn't disappoint. I just have to point out the cover photo is pretty much exactly how I've imagined Garrett to look like. He's been this enigma in the series so far. The broody, man-of-no-words. My type of dude.

Oh, yes... this is series, but don't worry, you can read Garrett alone. He's soooo worth reading alone. Or with Dane and Marcus. But Garrett is my fav
Lorraine Brattin
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG, Piper and Rayne knocked it out of the park with this book. I read a little about Garrett in the previous 2 Single Dads Club books and he always seemed disinterested. Little did I know the man has a past, and a sad one.
Garrett is a big brute of a man who comes off quite often as gruff. He's actually a sweetheart with a 12 year old daughter named Sydney and he is very protective of his little girl even though she's not so little anymore.
The other main character is Charlotte but she goes by Ch
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
5 Stars
Sexy Beast: A Single Dad's Club Romance
by Piper Rayne

Charlotte (Charlie) and Garrett.......

I love this series! Since meeting Garrett in book one, I've been impatiently waiting for his story. I knew I would love it. Thus far it is my favorite of the series. Piper Rayne did not disappoint.

Charlie is a loyal friend. She is beautiful, loving, persistent, and witty. Charlie was never shy when things needed to said or done. She was an amazing heroine; a perfect match for Garrett. I won't say he
Sheila'S Book Corner
Jul 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ashley
This is my second read by Piper Rayne and I absolutely love it. This is the third book in the Single Dad’s Club Series and Garrett stole my heart. Garrett was broody in Dane’s book and now with this book, you understand why and completely feel for him.
This book had lots of moments of sadness for the characters but also so many moments of laughing out loud. I loved the Chemistry between Garrett and Charlie, but I loved the relationship between Charlie and Sydney. I felt that the pace of the relat
Tina Morgan
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So it's no secret that I absolutely love the duo of Piper and Rayne and the books they write. Well this book is definitely no different! And they are on my automatic one-click list if they write it I'm buying it!
In Sexy Beast this Sexy Beast Garrett though he will break your heart but then put it back together for you. You finally get the full story on him and why he is why he is and yes it will break your heart for him and make you fall for him so much!! But you will see and understand that he
Piper Rayne, or Piper and Rayne, whichever you prefer because we’re not one author, we’re two. Yep, you get two USA Today Bestselling authors for the price of one. You might be wondering if you know us? Maybe you’ll read our books and figure it out. Maybe you won’t. Does it really matter?

We aren’t trying to stamp ourselves with a top-secret label. We wanted to write without apology. We wanted to n
More about Piper Rayne...

Single Dads Club (4 books)
  • Jailbait (Single Dads Club #0.5)
  • Real Deal (Single Dads Club #1)
  • Dirty Talker (Single Dads Club #2)