Start by marking “Dirty Talker (Single Dads Club #2)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Talker (Single Dads Club #2)

Dirty Talker (Single Dads Club #2)

4.26  ·  Rating details ·  681 Ratings  ·  210 Reviews
Turn-ons…

Party girls.
Platinum blondes.
Zero expectations.

I used to think that if you could combine all three into one female, you’d have the perfect woman. The other guys in the Single Dads Club razz me for wearing the crown of the forever bachelor. The one who’ll be in his seventies chasing down young hotties in his wheelchair.

Then why the hell does Ava Pearson—an outdoors
Published June 12th 2017 by Piper Rayne Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Talker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Talker

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

description

descriptionI'm not a huge fan of the covers for this series. The model is nothing like "I" pictured Dane. The composition and typography are pretty good, and as I said with the first cover, I really like the series graphic.description

descriptionWill wonders never cease? I actually really enjoyed this book. I absolutely LOATHED Dane in book one, so I didn't have high hopes going into this one. But the authors managed to make me a Dane fan. Oh, he was very much still a douche noodle at the beginning of the book, but that said as
Alex ♈
I read the 1st book and mentioned in my review, that I didn’t like Dane – male protagonist of this book. Damn, the man had no manners. Not much changed in this book.
I had zero expectations and I knew, that this man was obviously blessed with his small head better than with his big one.
And till the moment he showed me his good heart I saw him like this:

Lucky guy! He never met me! *lol*
The things he said… *shudder*

Ok, no expectations, no disappointment.
And after I learned about his “good” side (v
Denisa
Aug 01, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 Cute!

It's was pretty fun read.
Sweet and pretty short and fast-paced. Not too much drama and the two had a wonderful chemistry.

Only 3.5 stars because it didn't really make me laugh too hard or cry or anything like that. It did make me smile though and it was exactly what I needed. Like that chocolate cake you want when you're not in the best of moods.

I really like this series, can't wait to get to the next one!
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jun 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: george, shelly, ratula
I wasn't sure what to expect when I picked up Dirty Talker. I think anyone who read Real Deal would agree that Dane was a little...over the top. I distinctly recall being curious about the woman who would manage to tame the outrageous Dane Murray. I was a little apprehensive going into this because, I'm not going to lie, he grated on my nerves a bit in book one. But y'all? Something remarkable happened here. When the authors decided to give us a book from Dane's point-of-view, we got a very diff ...more
~Kristin~
~4.25 Stars~
I liked this so much more than I was expecting, I almosted didn't read it. Dane was not my favorite in the fist book, he was so OTT and unbelievably annoying, but he somehow snuck in there and stole my heart. This ended up being my favorite of the series.
Beth
Title: Dirty Talker
Series: Single Dads Club #2
Author: Piper Rayne
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Publication Date: June 12, 2017
Cliff Hanger: No

4 Stars

*This story is for mature audiences only. Contains explicit scenes and language intended for adults 18+

Synopsis:
Turn-ons…

Party girls.
Platinum blondes.
Zero expectations.

Maddy's Reading
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dane Murray is one of the best surprises this year!!

The first book in this series was bit of a let down...4 stars vs 5 fabulous stars that this author duo always gets from me. Dane was seen as carefree, loud-mouthed commitment-phone single dad but this book proved that there was so much more hidden deep within!!
From the previous book we know Ava and Dane have a big fight when he finds out that she is his son's counselor and a very good friend's daughter. What we didn't know then that they had ha
Sbell
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved the setting for this book. It was
a small town where everyone knows
everyone. I liked both our H/h and
I think they do belong together. I
got a little frustrated with Dane and
how he pushed away a little but
overall I really enjoyed this book.
Susan (susayq ~)
OMG outstanding! The more I read from Piper Rayne, the more I love. I'm dying to know if I read their individual work lol

I was a little concerned about Dane after reading the first book. Let me just say that I shouldn't have worried. That twist midway through the story had me melting with a huge sappy grin. My Hubs had to ask if I was OK ☺ Dane and Ava were awesome.

Bring on Garrett and Charlie! I can't wait!

*thanks to Piper Rayne for sharing this with me*
Kathleen R.
Jun 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Dirty Talker Dirty Talker by Piper Rayne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Title: Dirty Talker
Author: Piper Rayne

4 unexpected stars

Probably one of my favorite books from Piper Ryane so far and i can't believe it was Dane who took it away. We all remember Dan from Real Deal (that is, of course if you've read it) and that man absolutely took the douche canoe prize without any troubles, trust me. I didn't like him and i sure as heck didn't want to like him - like at all. There was just something about him that rubbe
Laura Nelson (Tangents and Tissues)
As a newbie to this series, I had yet to have the pleasure of being introduced to our lovely Dane. For which I am glad, as I didn’t have any preconceived notions about him. He had already started to win me over with his blurb and ‘groin cleavage’, lol!

I have to start by saying how much I loved the writing style in this book. I felt as if I was sitting at the bar in the Happy Daze Tavern & Grill with Dane telling me his story one on one, whilst I was sipping on a watermelon martini.

So engross
Love N. Books
Jun 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
ellie's $0.02:

Second in the series of DILF... otherwise known as the Single Dads Club series.... these are pretty stand alone, so no panicking if you have not read the first one yet.

Dane is the best friend in book one, and to be perfectly frank (Frank is not a character, just to clear up any confusion), I was soooo not a Dane fan when I was introduced to him.

So Piper Rayne tells me book two is Dane's book and I raised a brow and questioned (in my mind only)... how the fuck Piper or Rayne was goi
Jenny
Jun 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
I don't feel like writing a good review. Lol. It was good, it followed the same formula as the first book but a tiny bit different.

I am curious to see how Garrett plays out in book 3!!
Ronit
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
לוהט לוהט לוהט. וכתוב מקסים! נהנצי מכל רגע
Reckless Readers
Jun 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Now that's what I'm talking about! That is a Piper Rayne novel at it's finest! I had my doubts because the first book in the series was mediocre but those were smashed within the first couple pages! Everyone has an off day but the author was definitely on high! I was lost in wanting to root for Dane or punching him for not falling in love with the sweet and adorable Ava, at first sight! I think my favorite part about this novel was the quirky saying on the cookies! It's an addicting romance that ...more
Jun 12, 2017 added it
***ARC Provided by the Authors***

4.5 Stars

I really liked Dane in this book. I was neutral about him in the first book in the series, Real Deal. Although, there is an intro in this book from Dane, and he understands why we readers may not have been all that fond of him.

I appreciated this approach, and the idea that the authors knew that he would be a bit of a tough sell to readers, and to Ava, after getting to know him in Real Deal. While this is a standalone, I do think you will benefit from rea
Donna Smith
Jun 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So there has been some interesting things said about Dane in the first book. He's cocky, arrogant, a player. I didn't think all of those things about him...,well, OK I did. BUT how can a guy be all bad when he's a single dad, no mother in sight and doing a damn good job at it. His son is happy and caring and all around a good kid. That says a lot to me. There are no dead beat dads in Climax Cove. So Dane's story is as good as I had hoped and more. Great job Piper Rayne!!!
Dane is a bar owner and
Kimberly Cermak
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A month or so, I received an ARC for a Piper Rayne book, Real Deal, which was book #1 in the Single Dad’s Club. Excellent book! But, there was this one guy….a total douche to be honest...Dane. I mean, he’s got a dirty mouth which is totally hot, but his actions? Blah. I was not looking forward to book #2, which is Dirty Talker. Honestly, I thought about just skipping over his book.

I WAS SO VERY, VERY WRONG ABOUT DANE.

I enjoyed how the book started out with a note from Dane explaining himself. I
Debbi
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Every time I read a new book by Piper Rayne it becomes my favorite by this dynamic duo and Dirty Talker is no exception. I adored this story and Dane - he just became my new favorite! He's got groin cleavage ladies - G.R.O.I.N. cleavage and wowza, I can't even imagine! This is definitely my favorite cover of all - Zack Salaun is the perfect Dane! This has all the feels, pulled at my heart strings complete with a twist I never saw coming. And Toby, what a love bug! He's a little dare devil in the ...more
Christine
I had some issues in the beginning, but was willing to look past them. I am not a fan of couples who have sex the minute they meet. Anyway, the hero and heroine meet, have sex, and the heroine goes home. Then it became a little confusing since after the couple have sex, the story moves forward three months but then there are paragraphs that go into flashbacks. I had to go back and reread some parts because I was not sure what was present and was in flashbacks. So I even looked past that and cont ...more
Sassy Southern
Jun 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another absolutely amazing book by Piper & Rayne!!! I knew they wouldn't disappoint me in this book but I had no idea that this book would exceed my expectations so far and catapult into the #1 spot. Even Dane is now my #1 book boyfriend in the world of Piper Rayne! I have never wanted a book not to end so bad before in all my life. I literally put it down and picked it up hoping that somehow, someway more pages had magically appeared. I also devoured this book page by page, word by word in ...more
ViolinVixen
Jun 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have to be honest, I didn’t love Dane in the first book, but it seems I was not the only reader who found him a little much to handle. These authors however, were able to transform a selfish, brash, manwh0re into someone worth rooting for.

Don’t get me wrong, he’s still a piece of work, but we find out more about Dane’s loving/caring side and it helps smooth out his rough edges. With a title like Dirty Talker, the reader can be in no doubt of what kind of man to expect and Dane with his filthy
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
4.5 star

I was pulled right into this story. This story has laughs, fun, secrets, sweet romance, and heartbreak.

If you have not already read the below I would recommend reading those books first:
Real Deal (Single Dads Club #1)

This is Ava and Dane's story. Dane is a single father who owns a bar his life is full. But one woman is always in his thoughts. Ava and her special cupcakes. She has his body standing up and taking notice. Only a few issues with going after her. She is his buddy’s daughter.
Babs
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Oh my gosh I loved this book/ Series. After reading the first book Real Deal I was waiting on Dane’s story.

Dane is a love and leave kind of man. No tires what so ever until Ava and the fun begins. Smart, Sassy and her banter with Dane is one of a kind. You will be laughing out loud with these two.

You will learn that Dane is not what you thought from reading Real Deal you get to see the inside of who he really is and want these two to make it work.

Ava is going to make him work for it. Dane thi
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
Oh, Dane! I thought you were a lost cause in book #1! I now know you wear an armor and a mask to protect your heart. He does have a heart and deep feelings, girls! He may act like a five year old, but there is much more to this man than we first thought.

Ava is driving him crazy and not just with her cupcakes. These two are like those friends who hate each other and everyone wonders if it is part of the foreplay or if one of them will succeed in killing the other. He's got the moves and Ava has h
Heaven Scheuring
Talk dirty to me!

Loved this book!!! Dane is such an arrogant, cocky man but Ava sure knows how to put him in his place! I didn't think I would like him after reading Real Deal, but Piper Rayne changed my mind on that! Great read!
M.K.
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was hilarious and hot! Ava and Dane's story is everything I hoped it would be! Dane wasn't the douchebag he seemed to be on the surface. Meets safety! A must read!
Ceej Chargualaf
Jun 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dirty Talker (Single Dads Club #2) by Piper Rayne is an amazing feather in this talented author duo’s cap! Dirty Talker is sizzling HOT, brings the grins, chuckles, snorts, full-on belly laughs, sighs, gasps, and sappy tears of joy! Dane is my new favorite dirty talker! This one brings a twist that had me thumping the ache out of my chest and had me loving him even more!

Piper Rayne…I don’t know how they do it, but every single book is better than the last and I didn’t think that was possible! Th
Angela James
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ahh! I knew Dane would end up being my favorite of this series...and there is still another book to go! haha First of all, I FLOVED this book! All the things, what can I say without giving things away...who doesn't love the single dad aspect...I mean come on, melt my panties! He's a rascal, a happy go lucky jokester, a flirt, a manwhore but responsible, loving and affectionate towards this son, cares about his community, handles his business...and he's HOT! Ava is just sassy, she's got ambition ...more
Dawn West
Jun 12, 2017 rated it really liked it

**Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy of this book.**

One cupcake queen + a dirty talking man = a perfectly sweet ending.

Ava has just opened her bakery in Climax Cove and everything is going as well as it could be for a young woman trying to make it on her own. She has supportive friends, a love of baking, and cupcakes that will knock the socks off of anyone who samples them. It's just too bad that her shop is right across the street from the man she's trying desperately to forget about.

D
Piper Rayne, or Piper and Rayne, whichever you prefer because we’re not one author, we’re two. Yep, you get two USA Today Bestselling authors for the price of one. You might be wondering if you know us? Maybe you’ll read our books and figure it out. Maybe you won’t. Does it really matter?

We aren’t trying to stamp ourselves with a top-secret label. We wanted to write without apology. We wanted to n
More about Piper Rayne...

Single Dads Club (4 books)
  • Jailbait (Single Dads Club #0.5)
  • Real Deal (Single Dads Club #1)
  • Sexy Beast (Single Dads Club #3)

“What kind of one-night stand takes your car the next morning? It’s called the walk of shame, not grand theft auto.” 0 likes