Start by marking “Real Deal (Single Dads Club #1)” as Want to Read:
Real Deal (Single Dads Club #1)

Real Deal (Single Dads Club #1)

Red Flags…

Too loud.
Too clingy.
Too much make-up.

I could go on and on. The other guys in the Single Dad’s Club would say I’m obsessed with finding them. But none of their kid’s mothers call a maximum-security prison home either, so their opinions mean shit.

Caterina Santora has her own list of red flags…

She’s too young.
She’s my client’s daughter.
She’s my five-year old’s camp
Published May 15th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Real Deal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Real Deal

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

descriptionThis cover is OK. Not really a fan of the model. He isn't how "I" pictured Marcus. That's just my personal opinion though. The composition is alright. I LOVE the font used for the title and the series graphic.description

description I struggled a bit with how to rate this book. I enjoyed it. I don't regret reading it. It was entertaining for the most part, but it didn't WOW me. I loved these author's other three books and went into this one with high expectations. I expected to laugh my butt off and enjoy some great f
Denisa
3.5 Cuuute!

This was a really fun book! It was fast and cute and the chars had great chemistry. And the MC was hot!

It's the kind of book you read when you need a break and have no idea what to read next.

I am really looking forward to the next books in this series.
Alex
May 20, 2017 Alex rated it really liked it
3.75 - 4 stars

Well, color me surprised!

The book was so much better than I expected after reading the blurb!
Much sweeter and deeper.

Very likable strong heroine.
The hero was ok. He was an amazing dad and a good man (not a jerk as I assumed).
Adorable how he cared for his daughter!

I would erase the embarrassing situation MCs had 6 years ago (as she threw herself at him and he pushed her away) - fortunately there was no detailed flashback.

I would also edit his friend Dane - immature, highly unlikab
Kate's Corner

photo FAcepalm_zpsosgxbfeh.jpg

Goodness gracious me! Does liking the cover help me in any way for what I’m going to write now will most likely not make me popular.

Well I finished the book and I really do not know what to say. Not what I expected to be honest. I struggled with the beginning and the middle immensely and found it to be tedious and tiresome. On top of that my believability muscle wasn’t really working when it came to the story. Or maybe I also just don’t have humor.

It felt week and flat and at times I wanted
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
I really liked this. Funny, cute, light, and definitely sexy! The plot was unique and the characters were endearing! It was good. Can't wait to read more from this author duo.
Whitney
Jul 10, 2017 Whitney rated it liked it
WHY DON'T I WANT TO REVIEW THIS BOOK!? 3 stars...

Marcus is a member of the Single Dads Club. A club where single father's meet to talk about how their kids come first. They don't need a woman to show them how to parent. So when Marcus lands eyes on his daughter's camp counselor, he knows he's in trouble. He may not be part of his club for much longer...

Caterina is just here for the summer. She needs to clear her mind before making some important life-changing decisions. Everyone thinks that sh
Bookgasms Book Blog
May 11, 2017 Bookgasms Book Blog rated it really liked it
Shelves: george, shelly, ratula
When I saw that Piper Rayne was coming out with a new series I could not jump aboard fast enough. And the fact that it's filled with sexy single dads? UMM hello - Count me IN! Real Deal was funny, sexy, swoony and sweet and filled with a hot and sassy couple. I hope Camp Tall Pines is in session again soon because I'm ready for the next one!

Catarina Santora and Marcus Kent have a history. Six years earlier, eighteen year old Catarina threw herself at hot older twenty-eight year old Marcus and s
Beth
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Publication Date: May 15, 2017
Cliff Hanger: No

4 Stars

*This story is for mature audiences only. Contains explicit scenes and language intended for adults 18+

Synopsis:
Red Flags…

Too loud.
Too clingy.
Too much make-up.

Beneath The Covers Blog
May 10, 2017 Beneath The Covers Blog rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kelly, arcs, 2017-reads
A delightfully sweet and tender love story with an undercurrent of fire and heat!

Single dad Marcus is comfortable with his life. Successful business, great friends, and the sweetest daughter anyone could ask for. But when a shockingly beautiful woman enters his life, for the second time, Marcus begins to question if having a woman at his side is something he's never realized he's wanted. Can he let this woman give up her hopes and dreams for always taking a backseat to his daughter?...or will he
Sophie
May 16, 2017 Sophie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: may-2017
4.5 super sexy stars!!

PIPER RAYNE!!!!!! Piper freaking RAYYYYYNE! I love you! I want to thank you! REAL DEAL is just DELICIOUS. I mean SINGLE DAD'S!!!! *ALL the praise hands* Who doesn't love a HOT SINGLE DAD who DOTES on his kid!

My gosh, not only is this book, HOT and STEAMY and SEXY but it's also sweet and swoony and just AHHHHH! Because Marcus is a SINGLE DAD (yes I said it again) and he's ALPHA-MAZING!!!

Real Deal had me hook, line and sinker! From the off, my trip to Climax Cove was just pe
Susan (susayq ~)
Ahhh, a sexy single dad! What fun! Where are those men in real life? Wait, I'm married so it shouldn't matter. I could *look* though ;)

After reading the Modern Love series by this author duo, and loving it, I had high expectations for this. They delivered! This was funny in some parts, most definitely steamy, and quite honestly, Marcus had me a little mad through most of it LOL I didn't find Marcus as swoony as previous heroes from them. He had a bit of an edge to him and could be rather jerky.
Christina Pannell
Jul 14, 2017 Christina Pannell rated it really liked it
This was pretty good. I wondered all through the book why Marcus was being so secretive but then the bomb dropped and I felt bad for him and Lily.
I loved Marcus and Cats relationship. She's definitely not the same girl she was 6 years ago.
It's a good book
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
May 16, 2017 Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~ rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5 Stars to Real Deal (Single Dad's Club #1) by Piper Rayne.

Marcus and Caterina (Cat).......

One of my favorite tropes is the 'single dad.' And this particular book was one of my faves too. I can't believe I never read this author before! Yes, this was my first read by Piper Ryan and I loved it. The book's writing flowed well with a steady pace. All the characters were likable. Not perfect of course but I enjoyed all their interactions with the H/h. The dialogue was witty and sexy. I actually laug
Heaven Scheuring
May 29, 2017 Heaven Scheuring rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good quick read! Marcus and Cat's story was very heartfelt! Can't wait for the next book in the series.
Jessica Alcazar
Marcus and Cat have history from a few years back. Not a very long time ago, but today they have both grown-up in leaps and bounds and are completely different people. They’re story was a lot of fun to read. If it’s one thing I’ve learned from Piper Rayne’s work .. you will have FUN reading her stories! The only sticking point I have (and it’s tiny) is the romantic journey between Marcus and Cat was very slow going. The story made me feel like it should have happened faster somehow … I can’t rea ...more
Mandie *Foxylutely Books!*
This is the first book in a new series, Single Dad’s Club. There is a prequel novella called Jailbait which I would recommend is read before reading this book as it gives a good background as to what brought Marcus to Climax Cove, the small town where the series is set.

Six years ago Marcus was fending off the affections of a young Cat who had a serious teen crush on him. When she took things a little too far, he had to be harsh to end it going any further. Fast forward to six years and both thei
Shannon
3.5*

Real Deal is the first book in a new series by Piper Rayne, all featuring single dads and the women they fall for. I loved the idea of this - the single-dad trope is one I've recently started to search out more of, as it doesn't seem like there are enough of them out there. So I was excited to see that there would be 3 books to this series.

I really enjoyed the Modern Love series and I hoped this would be more of that same funny yet heartfelt feel. I mean come on, single dads- what's not to
Jun 18, 2017 Laura rated it really liked it
***ARC Provided by the Authors***

Caterina and Marcus have a bumpy history, or rather one that she is embarrassed by and one that he wishes he had handled differently. I think we have all been there in life, with a situation we felt we didn't think through or one that we realized we could have handled in a much better way.

This is the basis of their relationship, and one of the things they have to work past. I thought this was an interesting beginning to a relationship, and it felt different than
Angela James
May 01, 2017 Angela James rated it it was amazing
Swoon! Marcus and Cat's story is perfection! It's the perfect blend of romcom and a bit of second chance romance that's just got that real life "it" factor...it's so believable that you can't help but be drawn in and caught up in the this book. I loved it! I love that I got a glimpse of some old favorite characters from the previous series too! This duo writes some epic books and I recommend them all!
Siobhain-Perfectly Perez
I just finished reading Real Deal and it was the real deal! I FLoved this book.

description

Piper Rayne knows how to deliver! This book was sexy as sin, hilariously awkward, and featured a hot single dad who put his daughter first. Swoon. Ladies, get ready to book your trip to Climax Cove!

Caterina wasn't the young and naive girl she was 6 years ago. She had big things happening in her career, but she needed to make a trip and volunteer at a camp before committing to a life she wasn't sure she truly wanted.
Aurora (Whoo Gives A Hoot)
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
#GroinCleavage #RomCom #DynamicDuo

Show of hands ladies…who doesn’t love a story about a sexy single dad? No one, that’s who!

The extraordinarily talented dynamic duo that brought us the #UnicornCock in their debut series – Modern Love, introduces their readers to the #GroinCleavage in their highly anticipate follow up series – Single Dad’s Club!

Let me just start off by saying that the moment I heard that ARCs were going out for Real Deal (Single Dad
CHERRY0BLOSSOMS
May 18, 2017 CHERRY0BLOSSOMS rated it really liked it
Shelves: leann-reviews

I gave this book 4 stars!

I have mix feelings about this book. I have read all of the Modern Love Series and was excited to start this new series. It was well written and moved at a even pace, but I guess I went in thinking that this was going to be like the MLS and it was different. Maybe that is why I have mix feelings, it something new with the writing and it through me. With that being said, I did thoroughly enjoy reading about the single dads and the new set of characters that this series is
Beth ~ Panda & Boodle
Reviewed on behalf of KU Book Reviews

RATING: Buy It

I shouldn’t be looking.
I shouldn’t be wanting.
I shouldn’t be touching.

…and I shouldn't be surprised that author duo, Piper Rayne have—once again—turned out a charming, sexy story. In a charming, sexy new series (about single dads—I die!), no less.

Single dads, FTW. Is there anything hotter?! (If there is, don't tell me. I don't wanna know.)

Real Deal is the real deal—an enjoyable book with (mostly) likable characters, set in a town called… wai
Tracy  Kalvin
Real Deal is the first book an all new series from Piper Rayne. The Single Dad's Club starts off with Marcus and Cat. Fans of the author will recognize Cat at the younger sister of a heroine from their Modern Love series.

Cat is growing up. She's 24, an artist and spending the summer working at a children's camp before making her big move to pursue an art career in New York City. There she runs into the man who made her feel like a fool years earlier, and this time, his daughter is there, as one
Seraphim  Book Reviews
“Alpha male, some dirty talk, and time, 5 stars”

First off can I just say I was ridiculously excited for this series to come out? I loved the idea of single dad’s getting their happily ever after. Thankfully Piper Rayne didn’t let any of us down. If you’ve read The Boxer then you’ve know who Cat is (Tahlia’s sister), this is her story. Kind of..

So sometimes we have horrible days. That’s basically what happened to Marcus years ago and since then he’s felt guilty for the things he said to an innoce
Erin
Jul 03, 2017 Erin rated it liked it
I wouldn't say I loved or hated this story. It was okay but I think it could have been better and I love some baby books!

Marcus is a single dad not really looking for love, just focused on making Lily (his daughter) life a good one. That is until he sees Cat again. Six years previous to this one she came onto him so strong and he shut her down, understandably so because not only did he just find out about Lily but she was 18...

Going in, I didn't realize their would be an age gap which I norm
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Piper Rayne has become a new go to for me when I want fun, light, and sweet. Real Deal is the first standalone book in the Single Dads Club series and what a hit it was. This is romantic comedy done so so right.

Single sexy dad with an adorable daughter? Check.
Wants the girl who is way too young for him? Check.
Completely forbidden yet unstoppable? Double check.
Taking her any and everywhere? Oh yea.

I loved every moment of this book. The journey Marcus and Cat took me on was sexy, real, lau
Amy  Crull
May 12, 2017 Amy Crull rated it it was amazing
Let's just say I was really really excited when this series was announced and jumped at the chance to read these books. I fell in love with the authors other stores and knew this one would just as great. I was right. While I'm still getting the feel of the characters, especially Garrett, Dane, Ava and Charlie. I'd say who ever gets Dane is gonna have their hands full for sure, he's very childish and a playboy.
Anyway onto to Marcus and Caterina... We meet Marcus first and I instantly fall in lov
Valeen Robertson
I feel bad about not being able to give this a higher rating, because I really like all the other Piper Rayne books I've read. Unfortunately, Real Deal just didn't do it for me. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate it. I like it, it just underwhelmed me. I never quite bought into Cat and Marcus as a couple. Their connection didn't seem very strong, and frankly, I think Cat could have done a lot better than Marcus. I guess Marcus is the real reason I can't rate this higher. He is kind of an asshole, ...more
Elizabeth Swain
May 11, 2017 Elizabeth Swain rated it it was amazing
Marcus is the Protective Single Dad that will set you Ovaries to an instant explosion!

Catarina "Cat" does not stand a chance when this member of the Single Dads Club & the beautiful adorable Lily enter her life. Cat & Marcus have history... one night when Cat was just eighteen years old she threw herself at Marcus... this happened on the day his life changed. He was totally attracted to Cat but had to focus on the news of becoming a dad... Fast forward six years later Cat is back and she
Piper Rayne, or Piper and Rayne, whichever you prefer because we’re not one author, we’re two. Yep, you get two USA Today Bestselling authors for the price of one. You might be wondering if you know us? Maybe you’ll read our books and figure it out. Maybe you won’t. Does it really matter?

We aren’t trying to stamp ourselves with a top-secret label. We wanted to write without apology. We wanted to n
More about Piper Rayne...

Single Dads Club (4 books)
  • Jailbait (Single Dads Club #0.5)
  • Dirty Talker (Single Dads Club #2)
  • Sexy Beast (Single Dads Club #3)