Start by marking “Off the Hook: Faking It #3” as Want to Read:
Off the Hook: Faking It #3

Off the Hook: Faking It #3 (Faking It #3)

Nate and Andi return in Off the Hook, the latest instalment in the successful Faking it Series from Chloe Walsh.

Note: release date subject to change
***Contains explicit content***
ebook
Published April 11th 2017 by Chloe Walsh

To ask other readers questions about Off the Hook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Off the Hook

Tongan Book Lover (Ofa Tafa)
I'm sad to see it end

Chloe Walsh does it again with her books. She's an unstoppable force of nature when it comes to writing and I don't know where she gets all the energy from but I admire her so much for it. This was a great conclusion to the series and I absolutely adore her characters. I consumed and devoured this beauty in one sitting. I couldn't put it down. There were parts I felt emotionally disconnected from and I felt like there was something missing but that in no way diminishes Chloe
Justine  Reed
Apr 02, 2017 Justine Reed rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another 5 star read by the amazing Chloe walsh

What can I say Chloe you knocked it out the park with this book.
Off the hook is the final book for Nate and Andi and I completely loved it.
Chloe has a way with words that will pull you into a story world and make you never want to leave , the characters have you laughing and crying along with them.
I have fallen in love with this story and what can I say about Nate apart from I need one of him for myself.
Well done Chloe another awesome story and I can
Jennifer Shiels
This was a pretty good book and it's the 3rd and final in the Faking It series. I felt though toward the end that the book could have given more information and added to how Nathan and Andi made it to where they are today. It just seemed so rushed at the end.

Nathan and Andi have cared about each other all their lives but they each come from different worlds. Andriana Cole comes from a rich family with two parents and an older brother Jackson. Their parents are seldom ever around and when they a
Amber .:★Wild Heart Reviews★:.
Going to be a wee bit brutally honest here while keeping it constructive.

I loved this series, I really enjoy Chloe Walsh's writing, I loved how these two characters finally got their ending.

However, I was really disappointed in this book. Why? It seemed rushed in parts. There are big jumps over time periods. (Not a past and present thing, that I enjoy and those are in the book too, but I'm talking about the 7 months later jump.) I think part of me just wanted more because the first two books in
Lisa
May 25, 2017 Lisa rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I think the Chloe should have just tacked this story onto number 2...or even just had one whole book of normal length instead of 3 short ones.
It started with crap we already knew or had a glimpse into...skipped most of that and went to the present.
laura milnes
Disappointing....

When 35 percent of a book is basically recapping previous scenes, you feel glad the book was only 99p. Usually a fan of this author this just felt like a half hearted attempt.
Heather Hampsey
Not for me

I did not like the cliche thing... They had the happily ever after thing... But Andi never trusted Nathan. No matter what he did, she never trusted him... Perfect example of emotional immaturity.
Nekeisha Ryce
May 13, 2017 Nekeisha Ryce rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved Nathan Cole!!!!!! This book waa good. Didn't want it to end!!!! Good Read!!!!!
Kk Herondale
Kk Herondale rated it liked it
May 12, 2017
Danielle
Danielle rated it liked it
Apr 20, 2017
katy
katy rated it really liked it
Apr 12, 2017
Becka
Becka rated it really liked it
Apr 11, 2017
Raelyn
Raelyn rated it it was ok
Apr 23, 2017
Saunders
`Memo to self - stay away from young adult stories! ...more
Amanda
Amanda rated it it was amazing
Apr 27, 2017
Bianca
Apr 04, 2017 Bianca rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What can I say? I loved it!!
Chloe as always delivered an amazing story. Nate and Andi are amazing. Chloe is an amazing author that never fails to deliver. I will blindly read anything written by Chloe, no synopsis needed.

The only thing I wanted from this book was more. I devoured it too quickly and need more.

I can't wait to see what Chloe does next :D

5 stars
Emma Frederick
Emma Frederick rated it it was amazing
Apr 17, 2017
Nisreen
Nisreen rated it liked it
Apr 02, 2017
Danielle Taylor
Apr 08, 2017 Danielle Taylor rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
NATE IS HOT!!

Off the Hook, book 3 in the Faking It series was amazing. Chloe done a fantastic job at tying up all the lose ends and I loved the Epilogue.
I don't want to give a lot away, but I loved how Nate was there for Andi and didn't let the dad walk all over him.
There were a few little twists I wasn't expecting, but that's what I love about Chloe's books.
Another brilliant book Clo and I can't wait to read more books from you xx
Penny Jones
Penny Jones rated it really liked it
Apr 09, 2017
Saunders
Saunders rated it it was ok
Apr 08, 2017
Heather
Heather rated it liked it
Apr 18, 2017
Krystal Farrelly
Krystal Farrelly rated it it was amazing
Apr 18, 2017
Beverly
Beverly rated it really liked it
Jun 13, 2017
Maddy
Maddy rated it did not like it
Apr 20, 2017
Tanja
Tanja rated it really liked it
Jun 04, 2017
Elle
Elle rated it it was ok
Apr 21, 2017
Natalie
Natalie rated it it was amazing
Apr 08, 2017
Gemma
Gemma rated it it was amazing
Apr 05, 2017
jayne benn
jayne benn rated it it was amazing
Apr 09, 2017