Start by marking “Hero, Traitor, Daughter (Of Crowns and Glory, #6)” as Want to Read:
Hero, Traitor, Daughter (Of Crowns and Glory, #6)

Hero, Traitor, Daughter

(Of Crowns and Glory #6)

HERO, TRAITOR, DAUGHTER is book #6 in Morgan Rice’s bestselling epic fantasy series OF CROWNS AND GLORY, which begins with SLAVE, WARRIOR, QUEEN (Book #1).

17 year old Ceres, a beautiful, poor girl from the Empire city of Delos, wakes to find herself powerless. Poisoned by the sorcerer’s vial, held captive by Stephania, Ceres life reaches a low point as she is made cruel sp
Kindle Edition
Published May 16th 2017 by Amazon Digital Services LLC

To ask other readers questions about Hero, Traitor, Daughter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hero, Traitor, Daughter

♥ℂĦℝΪՖƬΪℕÅ
1 Behind them, Delos Fell ★'s

“But I won't. I won't run when that means abandoning the people depending on me. I won't run when we've been told what will happen to the people of Delos. I won't run, because who are they to tell me to run?”

Buddy read with Nancy :)

“You know how this ends. With me escaping and giving you what you deserve.”

Not only does Hero, Traitor, Daughter have one of the ugliest covers but holy hell this entire book was... Bloody horrific!!! I had to force myself to keep rea
✿Nancy✿
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was ok
This is the absolute WORST BOOK in this series by far and that's really not saying much for all the others either. Seriously what did I just read?
Julie Powell
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to be given a copy of this book, here is my review.

It must be exhausting to live in this fantasy world - so many battles! Ceres has lost her powers thanks to the evil Stephania…yep, evil. Cruelty is as rife as ever, power is sought at every turn, even more cruelty now, at the hands of yet another arrogant, power-crazed villain, which forces more battles.

I do think that the books could be longer - perhaps fewer in number overall - however, each is action-packed and compelling.

I
Kurt
Aug 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy
So here's the thing: by the time you get to this book in the series, you're invested. There's almost no way you're going to stop reading after you've invested this much time in the series. If you enjoyed the prior books in the series, you'll enjoy this one. The one thing I'll say about this particular book in the series: this one was not easy on our heroes. Without getting into any potential spoilers, this feels more like the middle of a book than it does the middle of a series.

All of the hallm
Manda
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: young-adult
Intreging

Spoilers
Iove this series don't get me wrong but I think some of the books could have been put together to make a larger book.
I love that thanks wife got what she deserved but she'll be back I have that feeling. But the price of the last two books are more then I would of paid usually for short books and I think that should be addressed. But I think that there might not be a happy ending....
Nov 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
So this one was a little more fun.
Ceres has no powers.
They have no idea what's about to happen thanks to Lucious and his idiotic tactics.
And Stephania is using Ceres' capture for sport.
Lots of backstabbing going on in this book.
But I read this book really quick because it was sooo short.
This could have been combined with 5 in my opinion.
I mean the story is kind of progressing, but really slow at this point.
Greyscotty
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
First time around for this installment of this series and it didn't disappoint. Maneuverings, back stabbings, betrayals.....it's all still there. Add in some great action and you've got another winner. Now for Book 7!
kristen riess
Jun 04, 2017 rated it did not like it
Drawn out

At the beginning of this "series" it had me hooked, by 6 it's the same thing with the same people and I'm getting really annoyed. Less than 200 pages for 4.99$ + tax= get it over with. Up down up down up down
Kevin
May 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ibooks
Well this book was better than the last - The tale continues and I cant wait for the next book. I have to know how this ends
Antoinette Lewis
Sep 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Oh boi mi tired I don't understand how people leave back from all the killings and murdering done by Claudius, Lucious, the stades, the invasion and just the brutally of the people.
Sonia Knippshild
Another great book!!!
Diane figg
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
It was ok

It starts of slow and keep on that way it was still ok but it seems like it is being dragged out
Stacey
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was ok
books getting shorter and less story lined, more like chapters of a larger novel. quitting now, may come back if end is revealed.
Michelle L Boyajian
Feb 28, 2018
David J
Aug 02, 2018

• A Fire in the Blood
  • A Kiss for a Highlander (Georgian Rebel, #1)
  • Double Exposure (From Every Angle, #1)
  • Who's the Boss? and Her Perfect Stranger
  • The Lovers
  • The Single Game (The Apartment Novels, #3)
  • Training Sasha  (Club Zodiac, #1)
  • Starting Over (Nugget, #4)
  • Sweet Southern Bad Boy (Harmony Homecomings, #3)
  • A Reckless Promise (The Little Season #3)
  • Mad About the Man (The Graysons, #3)
  • Mad About the Major
  • Earl Interrupted (The Daring Marriages, #2)
  • Kill or Be Kilt (Highland Spies, #3)
  • An American in Scotland (MacIain, #3)
  • Locked Box
  • The Wicked West
  • Is That A Dead Dog In Your Locker?
Morgan Rice is the #1 bestselling and USA Today bestselling author of the epic fantasy series THE SORCERER’S RING, comprising seventeen books; of the #1 bestselling series THE VAMPIRE JOURNALS, comprising twelve books; of the #1 bestselling series THE SURVIVAL TRILOGY, a post-apocalyptic thriller comprising three books; of the epic fantasy series KINGS AND SORCERERS, comprising six books; of the e ...more

Of Crowns and Glory (8 books)
  • Slave, Warrior, Queen (Of Crowns and Glory, #1)
  • Rogue, Prisoner, Princess (Of Crowns and Glory, #2)
  • Knight, Heir, Prince (Of Crowns and Glory, #3)
  • Rebel, Pawn, King (Of Crowns and Glory, #4)
  • Soldier, Brother, Sorcerer (Of Crowns and Glory, #5)
  • Ruler, Rival, Exile (Of Crowns and Glory, #7)
  • Victor, Vanquished, Son (Of Crowns and Glory, #8)