Start by marking “Kiss Me, I'm Irish” as Want to Read:
Kiss Me, I'm Irish

Kiss Me, I'm Irish

Ireland calls to Hailey’s soul like an emerald siren. Her past is inextricably linked to this small island.

Cillian is a jack of all trades with a musician’s restless soul. He loves his country - the history, the landscapes, the people and the traditions - but is it his forever home?

With his Irish charm, his silken tongue and the weird effect he has on her nipples, Hailey
Kindle Edition
Published March 14th 2017 by Bee Stevens

To ask other readers questions about Kiss Me, I'm Irish, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss Me, I'm Irish

Start your review of Kiss Me, I'm Irish
✰♊ Angie ♊✰
Review to come...
If you're looking for a romantic contemporary Irish love story to read for St Patrick's Day... look no further. Light, funny, easy to read, loads of Irish brogue, a sexy Irishman to fall in love with, and plenty of saucy spiciness to warm you if the Irish whiskey doesn't.
Becky
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! It had an amazing story, brilliant characters, romance, friendship and love. This is a story that will grab you and hold your interest if not by the story or the characters then by the descriptions of Ireland and everywhere this group of friends travel. I felt like I was on the road trip with them. Ireland was brought to life in this Amazing book.
If you Love anything and everything about Ireland then you won't want to miss this heartfelt & sexy story about friends family and
Jessica
Feb 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Funny, light hearted, lovable. I seriously loved this book and tore through it so quickly, I couldnt put it down. It did that amazing world building thing where you just don't want it to end. I loved seeing Dublin and Ireland through a tourists eyes, and I loved how the main characters saw each other and were drawn to each other. I full on fell around in hysterics reading some of the irish humour and misunderstandings, and that's a high bar for me as an Irish person who lived in America and has ...more
Christina
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Absolutely loved this sweet story. Makes me want to watch Leap Year again, adore stories where people find love on a trip across the world. And if I ever get to go to Ireland, I'm visiting all these lovely spots from your book! Thank you for writing and much luck for future endeavors!
Tara Smith
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing story of love

Wow! I absolutely loved this book. What an amazing love story. Cillian and Hailey were so much fun. Their adventures and experiences were enchanting and sweet. Super sexy and full of passion. A MUST READ!
Mags Mac
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Swoooonnnn

What can I say. Who doesn't love an Irishman. I loved this book. Every single page of it.

Go get it today
Nic
This book is so lovely, fun, & sweet to its core. I don’t know why there aren’t more ratings for it. The writing was so clear and smart. The story was told from the alternating perspectives of the male and female leads, and their voices felt authentic throughout. This book’s author is an Irish female, yet every chapter told from the mind of the American heroine was spot-on, with no sliding back into Irish dialect or slang. And the Irish hero’s voice felt very Irish and very male. I also loved th ...more
Lizs.book.nook ||Elizabeth||
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: irish-read
I LOVED THIS BOOK! I truly felt like I was a part of the story. Everything was so beautifully detailed that I could picture the scene happening before my eyes. It was truly miraculous.
I fell head-over-heels in love with Mr. Cillian O'Dwyer <3! That man could charm the pants off anyone. And Hailey, I love that woman! She is someone I'd want to be best friends with. Those two together are magnetic, passionate, all-consuming. The electricity that sparks between them in completely undeniable. I loo
Christy
Mar 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
This would have been three stars but the fact that the main man was Irish and this was in Ireland made it four stars.

It was slow moving. Lots of sweet moments between Hailey and Cillian. I just felt like nothing was happening. Other than the impending Hailey leaving but even then it was antiiclimatic. The story didn't build to anything and it didn't keep me wanting to read more. It took a while to read and I almost gave up a third of the way into the book.

It came to the point where I was skimmin
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've had two amazing trips to Ireland with two even more amazing tour guides who made me feel like part of their family. Bee's book brought up so many happy memories of being there and now I'm ready to go back...especially if I can meet my own Cillian! This was a really fun, funny, sexy read. I sure hope that Bee has more Irish adventures in store for her lucky readers! 💚
Kazia Gemmill
I liked this, but it took me forever to plow through. I think there just wasn't enough conflict for my taste-got bored. But I really did like all the Irish history/touristy stuff that was worked in.
Kathy
Aug 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: faves
When Hailey visits her childhood friend she did not expect to fall in love with her older brother
When Killian saw Hailey on his flight he wanted to find out who she was.

They both didn't realise they were falling in love, but Hailey is only there for a month. Can they survive a brief romance or do they admit to each other that what they have can be more
Tom Ann
Aj
May 10, 2017

• Why We Get Fat: And What to Do About It
  • I Am Enough
  • Murder, Curlers, and Cream (Valentine Beaumont Mysteries #1)
  • The Slow Burn (Moonlight and Motor Oil, #2)
  • Rescuing Casey (Delta Force Heroes #7)
  • Contracted
  • Rescuing Wendy (Delta Force Heroes #8)
  • Boss with Benefits
  • Stephan (Caveman Instinct #1)
  • Haunted on Bourbon Street (Jade Calhoun, #1)
  • Sinners are Winners (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #5)
  • The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
  • Girl in Luv (In Luv Duet, #1)
  • Boy in Luv (In Luv Duet, #2)
  • Catching Him (How to Catch an Alpha #1)
  • Make Me (KPD Motorcycle Patrol)
  • If You Say So (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #6)
  • The Pawn (Endgame, #1)
Born and raised in a sleepy village in North County Dublin, Bee Stevens only ventured outside of it in her imagination. If you asked her as a child what she wanted to be when she grew up, she would have said Journalist. That changed several times over the years, but her dream was always to write, in one form or another. Bee published several short-stories in an in-flight magazine for an airline sh ...more