Start by marking “Bitten By Design (Regent's Park Pack, #2)” as Want to Read:
Bitten By Design (Regent's Park Pack, #2)

Bitten By Design

(Regent's Park Pack #2)

When the last thing you want, is everything you need….

Seb Calloway isn’t interested in shifters. After his best friend bonded with one, he avoids getting involved with them—no matter how hot they are—to prevent the same thing from happening to him. Why take the risk for a few hours of fun?

Tim Walters is the pack doctor. Considered to be mild-mannered and non-threatening
Published March 28th 2017 by Annabelle Jacobs

To ask other readers questions about Bitten By Design, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bitten By Design

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
This is shaping up to be such an awesome series!

I've always liked Annabelle Jacobs' work, but the Regent's Park Pack books have that extra HELL YEAH, BABY vibe. Maybe it's all that raging shifter testosterone. Or the growly possessiveness. Or the clawing-banging-up-against-the-wall sex.

Whatever it is, it WORKS.

I liked the first book just a little more than I liked this one, mostly because it took me a long while to warm up to Seb. Seb's kind of a shit, truth be told. He's so anti-shifter, he
☆ Todd
May 07, 2017 rated it really liked it

While I loved this second story in the series, there was *something* intangible that felt not necessarily missing, just more muted, I suppose, so book 1 is still my favorite.

I suspect that part of what I was hoping for in this story was the same level of snark and banter as in the initial book. But Tim was basically a nice, caring person, whereas Nathan could be a bit of an arrogant prick, sometimes, so Seb's snark didn't really have a really hard surface to bounce off of on-page.

It also felt
~Mindy Lynn~
Another shifter win for me!

Although this was Sebastian and Tim's story, I was happy that we still got to see quite a bit of Jared and Nathan in this too.

This was almost as good as the first. I just enjoyed Nathan and Jared's story just a smidge more. But I think it's because they had a lot of snark and smartassery going on. [;

I struggled with Seb for awhile. I liked him but I was frustrated with his indecisiveness on how he felt about Tim and the bite/bond. I understood his apprehension on bein
Wendy
reviews-four-stars-out-of-five.jpg (979×167):

I really enjoyed book 1 in this series, so I was very excited about this one. Even though this book is focussed on a different couple,  I would still suggest reading book 1 first. Things can get quite confusing if you don't, since part of the storyline from the previous book, continues in this book.

This time we get Seb and Tim's story.

Seb is Jared's (book 1) best friend. If you've read book 1 than you know that Jared, even though mated with a shifter doesn't have the highest opinion about shifte
Jewel
I gave it the old college try, but I am DNF'ing (for the second time). Made it to 40%. I'm bored of the same old 'pretend boyfriend' plot and MC running hot and cold. Meh.
Jo
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m, gr2017
“I don’t want to become a shifter, and I don’t want to end up in a mate bond with… anyone. Nothing good can come from falling for you.”

I’ve been looking forward to Seb and Tim’s book since the first book and it’s sad that it didn’t live up to my expectations.

Seb Calloway has never had problems with shifters until his best friend bonded with one. Now he refuses to get involved with them, thinking they are all the same, controlled by their instincts and he can’t take the risk of having a bond

Eugenia
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shifter, paranormal, mm, uk
Tasty shifter sequel!

So if you’re looking for lots, and lots, and lots of sexy times. This is your book! If your looking for a plot....this has it, too. If you want to supersize your reading experience and add depth of character, well sorry, but we ran out of that.

I loved Tim, the shifter doctor. Sebastian, Jared’s best friend was more of an acquired taste. But all in all, this second book in the series was a tasty treat. Let’s give it up for nerdy doctors who kill it in bed!
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰
First things first, I didn't read the first one in this series and I should have. Don't be like me. Read the first one. There were quite a few references to the events and characters in Bitten by Mistake that at times had me scratching my head.

I muddled through and pieced things together because we hit the ground running in Bitten by Design. Seb is Jared's BFF and took over his flat after he moved in with his bonded mate, Nathan. Tension is brewing between the P-Pack and Regent's Park pack with
River
Jun 22, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: paranormal, m-m

After all these months I'm finally done with this one!
I normally leave some books for months in my currently reading shelf because I really suck at keeping up with my reviews but this time it wasn't like that, it actually took me months to finish one.
First let me explain that the time that it took me read it it has nothing to do with book itself, I changed devices and accounts and I completely forgot that I was reading this until one day my kindle ran out of juice and I grabbed my old
⚣Michaelle⚣
I liked this one better than the first one...so I rated it the same since I rounded that one up.
Sheri
Mar 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr, oh-so-british
I was counting the days until this baby hit my kindle and when it did, everything else was pushed to the backseat. My book world stopped when this one released. When it left me on the same high the first book did, I knew I was going to be in for a trial of patience until book three. I am absolutely hooked on this pack! I could hardly contain my excitement as I read and I’m dying for more. Jacobs seems to bring out this insatiable hunger in me, I just can’t get enough.

I fell for Tim pretty quickl
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Apr 07, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited, m-m
description

And I'm done.

This was way worse than the first one and I didn't like that one very much.

I figured I'd give this series one more shot.

I shouldn't have. I don't even know how I finished this book honestly.

Seb is a piece of shit and never stopped being one. I hate him.

The only almost good part of the book was in the last 10% but by then it was just too late.
Ariana
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sebastian is so sure he doesn't want to have anything to do with shifters, even though his body (and if he was honest, his heart) tells him different. And so he pushes Tim away again and again, although it is obvious that Tim is a genuinely good guy in every possible way.

Yes, I wanted to clap Seb's fingers for being so obtuse about his feelings. For giving Tim such a hard time. But then - the UST is brilliantly written here, with the emotional tension equally good.
And Tim? All I can say - I wou
Anja
Feb 03, 2018 rated it liked it

It was nice and entertaining enough with some hot sex scenes and action and Seb and Tim were super cute together but it just didn't grip me emotionally.
But I think that may be my pesky book slump's fault, I'm having a hard time getting emotionally invested in any book lately, it sucks. Send help! :D
Cadiva
Apr 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant follow up to this shifter series

I don't know what it is about Annabelle Jacobs' shifters but they just totally work for me. I think it's the fact that while they have bonded mates, they're not the insta love type I've read in other books which sometimes just feel a bit like a plot point.

Here, with the Regent's Park series, the bonding comes when a pair are already sexually involved and it's instant, whether they want it or not but it also doesn't automatically come with the person bein
Nerea
Apr 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm-fantasy
Love this series.
I miss a bit the enemies to lovers part from the first tough. Tim and Seb were too cute and good boys the two of them ♥ so really the deterrent to be together was a bit more trivial .
I really like too the secondary characters ~ once you get to know them they are all lovely!

I really hope the continue of the series!! ~

(view spoiler)
Bibliophile
Oct 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
2.5 rating. This is the 2nd book in the series. I wanted to like this one more. I loved Seth and it was great to see the pack members from book #1 again. What stopped me from liking this book more was Seb. His anti-shifter attitude came off as whiny and petulant to me. He also held onto his negative beliefs faaaaaar too long in this book which needlessly hurt Tim and just annoyed me as a reader. I still like this author and am looking forward to reading the next book in this series, but thanks t ...more
Natosha Wilson
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is such an amazing series. Bitten by Mistake was a great read but Bitten By Design was even more so. See made a huge impression on me in book one with how protective he was of his best friend Jared but this book really made me love Seb even more.

Tim captured my heart from the beginning of this read with how patient he is and how caring. He has this charisma about him that makes him so much more of an amazing man. He is not arrogant or overwhelming with his presence even though he is a shift
Dani
I took one star away because I remembered this wasn't as good as the first one and it obviously isn't as good as the last book.

My biggest issue was that I didn't feel chemistry between Tim and Seb and after reading book 3, the plot of Bitten by Design wasn't as fast-paced and exciting.

Still you have to read to fully enjoy book 3 that is amazing 😍
Annie
3.5 stars- Good book, just a little slower paced than the first

Bitten By Design is the second standalone in the Regent’s Park Pack series. Although it didn’t quite draw me in as quickly as the first book, this was another great addition to the series with plenty of interesting world-building details, good characters, fun dialogue, and sexy chemistry.

Bitten By Design features the Regent's Park Pack’s shifter doctor and the best friend of a shifter’s human mate, both whom were secondary character
Victoria  love books
Nov 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: paranormal, shifters
Still interesting just not that interesting LOL
Zuzu
Apr 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book was really good! I'm loving this series. The only issue I had was (unless I missed it) I could never figure out exactly WHY Seb didn't want a mated bond with a shifter. What was his exact problem with them? But, finally, he capitulated to his feelings for Tim.

I sure hope the next book is Alec and Mark. I saw what Ms. Jacobs did there at the end - and I'll bet it'll be really good!!
Otterpuss
Apr 17, 2017 rated it liked it

This review is kinda sorta spoilery.

I really enjoy Annabelle Jacob's writing and I love this series and the characters in it.
But...I'm disappointed that the whole fake boyfriend thing was used again. It really pains me to say this but it was a great storyline in the first book but to use it again feels...meh and it left me with a dissatisfied feeling.

Don't get me wrong; I enjoyed the book and Seb and Tim are hot as fuck together, I just wish they had got there a different way.
Chris
May 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: lgbtq, paranormal
I enjoyed this but I didn't love it. Seb annoyed the hell out of me and he really cockblocked and treated poor Tim like crap for too long. I know there was method in the madness but I found it hard to warm to him later on. I like the concept of this series and I'll see who the focus is on in book 3 - I get the vibe it might be a match of shifters from two different packs ??? We shall see
Emma
Jul 11, 2017 rated it liked it
I liked the characters and the set up for this book a bit more than book 1 and yet somehow the story just did not hold my attention in the same way. Still an enjoyable easy read.
Lisa The Novel Approach
Mar 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
One of the tropes in paranormal romance that doesn’t always work for me, with either shifters or vampires, is the “bite = eternal soul mates”. It’s not that I don’t find the concept romantic, but that I’ve lost count of how many novels I’ve read in which the author relies on the supernatural quick-fix trope as a replacement to building a solid relationship in a way that makes the couple’s bond seem…well…romantic, not to mention believable. Bitten by Design is my definition of the ideal shifter b ...more
Diverse
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: april-2017-dr
4.5 Stars

Bitten by Design is book two in Annabelle Jacob’s Regent Park Pack series. Book one, Bitten by Mistake, came out last year and I had so much love for it. It was a favorite read of 2016 for me. Bitten by Design moves the story along where the last one ended. We don’t exactly know how much time has passed but it can’t be too much. Jared and Nathan are blissfully bonded and living in Nathan’s place. Seb, who is one of the MC’s of this story, is in Jared’s old flat. He’s Jared’s best frien
Jordan
Apr 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alphabookclub
4/5 Stars - Tim has completely stolen my heart and I don't even hate him for it.

I was so so so happy to see the return of Nathan and Jerrod. I love sequels that include the original MCs in more than just a scene or two. This book was almost as good as Bitten by Mistake, but I didn't connect with Seb as much as I did with Jerrod so despite loving Tim, I had to give this one four stars instead of five.

Tim was the saint of the shifter world. He was so nice and caring and he had that real kind of
Lulu Forth
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars. Another brilliant book in the Regents Park Pack series! Loved this one.

Book two in this series follows Tim and Seb whilst also catching up with all the other characters from book one particularly Nathan and Jared. Tim is the packs mild mannered doctor and Seb is Jared's best friend. Now I must admit Seb just got on my nerves at the beginning of this book, I felt his reasoning for disliking shifters based on what he saw Jared go through in book one is weak at best and he continually hu
  • The Half Wolf
  • Like the Night (Blood Bathory #1)
  • Ezekiah
  • Dragon's Hoard
  • The Wolf at the Door (Big Bad Wolf, #1)
  • To Touch You (Mates, #4)
  • Shift (Wolves of Hunter's Rock, #1)
  • Just Desserts: A Multi-Author Collection of Bite-sized Delights
  • Rendered (Southwestern Shifters #4)
  • THIRDS Beyond the Books: Volume 1 (THIRDS)
  • How to Wish Upon a Star (Howl at the Moon, #3)
  • Hexslayer (Hexworld, #3)
  • Duce (World's End #1)
  • Unexpected Demands (Hidden Wolves, #2)
  • We Met in Death
  • Wolf in Gucci Loafers (Tales of the Harker Pack, #2)
  • Shift in Time (Out of Time, #1)
  • Brit Boys: On Boys
Annabelle Jacobs lives in the South West of England with her three rowdy children, and two cats.

An avid reader of fantasy herself for many years, Annabelle now spends her days writing her own stories. They're usually either fantasy or paranormal fiction, because she loves building worlds filled with magical creatures, and creating stories full of action and adventure. Her characters may have a tou

Regent's Park Pack (5 books)
  • Bitten by Mistake (Regent's Park Pack, #1)
  • Bitten by Desire  (Regent's Park Pack, #3)
  • Bitten by the Alpha (Regent's Park Pack, #4)
  • Bitten By Fate (Regent's Park Pack, #6)