Start by marking “Love Me Now (Mystic Point #1)” as Want to Read:
Love Me Now (Mystic Point #1)

Love Me Now

(Mystic Point #1)

A sassy good girl. A rebellious billionaire. A pretend proposal. What could possibly go wrong?

Calista Markatos is failing miserably at saving her family’s Greek diner. Without a miracle, her parents will lose everything. And it’s all the fault of a land developer whose big ideas are destroying her family’s livelihood.

Driven by guilt over his brother’s death, Miles Gardner
Published May 23rd 2017 by Elephant Shoes Press

To ask other readers questions about Love Me Now, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Me Now

Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Calista's been trying to figure out how to save her family's Greek diner, when the very man who wants to destroy it offers her a solution. A solution that has the power to break her heart if she takes him up on it.

Miles is one of those alpha men who's used to everything going his way, having everything he wants (aside from his family approval and love), so when he meets the gorgeous Calista, he has to have her. The fact that she could give him a solution makes her even better. But in the end, th
J.L. Lora
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Calista and Miles story was a delight to read. It’s the sexy, charming, and heart squeezing story of people trying to fight an attraction to which both are helpless to. Calista is sweet, dedicated, and loyal to her family above all else. She will do anything to help them. But don’t confuse this sassy girl with a doormat. She’s got steel in her spine and moxie to fight for what she wants.

Miles is dark, sexy, and used to getting his way, except when it comes to his family. He’s backed against a co
Stacy Chavez
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

The book was exceptionally well written, but I would expect nothing less from this author. I loved the characters, and I love that we didn't have to wait until the end of the book to see them fall in love! I can't wait to read her next book...
Megan Randall
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This author is a spectacular writer. She has a way to create characters that are both interesting and complex. Calista is such a rich character. Immediately you love her and feel compassion for her situation. Miles is sexy as hell and well developed. Altogether this is a story you can't put down until you know what happens.
Yolanda
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Calista and Miles romance! It was a joy to read. Liked all the characters and how they
interacted with each other.
Would recommend to anyone who likes to read a awesome romantic novel!

Hopefully this is an amazing start to a great series!
Jamie Brydone-Jack
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, contemporary
Calista is doing her best to help her family keep their Greek diner open in small-town Connecticut. A storm has damaged it, and unfortunately, the bank has not come through was a loan to get it back in shape. Miles is the heir to a family fortune, but in order to assure his succession, he needs to convince the board that he is stable. On the spur of the moment, rather than accept his parents’ desire for him to wed his dead brother's fiance, he tells them that he is engaged to a waitress that he ...more
Marianne
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have received this book from Cate. Once again Cate has done a great story worthy of a 5-star review. After reading the prequel of this series; I never expect for this love match. What happened? But, I still fully support Miles and Calista love match.

I love the start of the novel; we got introduced to Debbie. Debbie is a lovable supporting character anyone who will read this novel will surely love her. Cate once again has done a great job in building her main characters. Calista is a perfect ro
Jen
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book by this author for me and I enjoyed reading this book. This book is also the first book in the Mystic Point series. We get to meet Calista and Miles. These two characters are kinda opposite but yet ultimately the same in that family comes first. Calista plays the good girl, she is sweet and honest. However, she does have a spin of steal and not afraid to voice her disagreements. Miles is well, he is the opposite of Calista. Miles is used to getting his way and not used to ...more
Katie
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Love Me Now" was a great read. To me, Calista was a very “good” character, meaning that she always did the right thing and never tried to manipulate people or situations to her advantage. I would have liked to have seen even the tiniest bit of a temper or a passion similar to Ethan's, showing off more of a fiery Greek personality. But you know what they say about opposites....so, despite their differences, Calista and Ethan make a perfect pair in the end. The author did a fine job of portraying ...more
Sheila
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great story in this series with Calista and Miles. Calista is the dutiful daughter trying to help her family keep their restaurant and Miles is the son to soon inherit his families company if he can prove that he is settled. He tells his family that he is engaged to Calista because they are pressuring him to marry Michelle his dead brother's fiancee. What starts off as a fake relationship turns into a real one but then we have trouble making Michelle.

I received a free copy of this book v
Martha
Jul 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a new to me author. I picked this book up at a booksigning and I thoroughly enjoy Juliet and Nate's story. Juliet is a chef and Nate has taken over the business - one small detail is she sleeps with him the night before she finds out who the new boss is going to be. The chemistry between the two is undeniable and it sort of explodes off the pages. I really enjoyed this down to earth read.
Barbara
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The first book in the Mystic Point series, by an Author I have not read before. After reading this book I want to read more by her. Calista Markatos and Miles Gardner's story will have its ups and downs, drama, a woman who will do anything to keep them apart, two people trying to do what they think their family wants but not doing what they want to do,and romance. I recommend. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Jeanne Richardson
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book I've read written by Cate Tayler; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I will definitely be reading more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Nicole Kelleher
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m having a blast whittling down my TBR pile. My latest romance read was Cate Tayler’s Love Me Now. And I have to say, I totally did. Spent an enjoyable weekend with Calista and Miles, and Cate Tayler gives you just enough of a tease with her secondary characters to make you want to head back to Mystic Point for more.
Carol
May 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great start to this series. It was well written, interesting. It had a great storyline and wonderful characters. I enjoyed watching the romance unfold and bloom. I recommend it to all. I received this from booksprout and voluntarily left my review.
Kimberly
May 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book is a good small town romance read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry. The story is an enjoyable romance read.

Melissa
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nice read, with good characters and the trope of fake fiance with an evil ex-girlfriend.

Geraldine Streit
May 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nice read , good characters even if sometimes a bit tame. Quiet the traditional fake relationships that everybody enjoy reading. With just a touch of more passsion it will have be perfect

Shelly Metts