Start by marking “Criminal Attraction” as Want to Read:
Criminal Attraction

Criminal Attraction

Criminal Attraction is a STANDALONE /Full Length (200 page) / Dark Romance. Not suitable for those under 18 years old due to descriptive sex scenes and swearing in the book.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

For Rose Hart, Luca Fascinelli is enemy number one. He's the means to an end. She’s been waiting years for this. Everything she has worked for has led
Published February 22nd 2017

To ask other readers questions about Criminal Attraction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Criminal Attraction

Start your review of Criminal Attraction
Dianne
Who knew that the adage, “Keep your friends close and your enemies closer,” would apply so directly to Rose Hart, trained assassin and woman on an assignment and a mission to avenge her father’s death by killing the mob boss’s son. Eye for an Eye, Life for a Life, Blood for Blood. Rose is going to enjoy this kill, or at least she thought so until she met her target.

Luca is no angel, employed by the mob, an admitted all around bad boy, womanizer and trapped immediately in Rose’s web. That web may
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've been reading and stalking this author since before she even released her first book. I'm sure she won't mind me saying I've seen her grow and shine as an author. Each book she releases seems to become my new favourite and this is so different. I do feel this is the authors best to date.

Rose wants revenge for her fathers murder. She's trained as an assassin and her next target is Luca. He is the son of a mobster who finds himself falling for Rose. As Rose gets to know the real Luca can she r
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
This is my first book by this author I think she did a great job getting me into this story. It captured my interest from the beginning with an intriguing theme and ultimately some great twists.

Wow, Rose’s long journey is finally coming to a close. She’s still hurting by an event early in her childhood and determined to get revenge. She’s tough and a bit scary as well as a very likable character that I was easily connected with. I was worried about her heart, body and soul pretty much the whole
Sassy Southern
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rose Hart is 25 years old and at the top of her field. Not everyone is meant to be an assassin but this time the job is personal as she is after the son of the man who killed her father. Rose works for Angelo Carvano, a powerful man who took her in after her father's death.

Luca Fascinelli works for his father's organization and is a rival to the Carvano's. When he spots Rose at a bar he is instantly smitten with her and from there his world revolves around her.

But Rose isn't playing for keeps a
Rebecca Austin
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-sassy
This was such a great book and hooked me right from the beginning. It was more than a typical "mafia" book as this one had some personal vendettas.

Rose was an awesome character as she was so powerful at the beginning but as the book went along she began to develop into such a complex character who was at war with herself over what she needed to do. The book alternates between the past and the present and you know that she has lost the love of her life as she struggles with how to move on with he
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
This is one of those stories that weaves a twisted web of lies and secrets. Once you are drawn in you can't escape until you have it all figured out. I have shared many things for this author in the past but this is my first time reading her work. The synop intrigued me because I do love dark , twisted and of course suspense.

Since Rose suffered the loss of her father she had been taken under the wing of a powerful man. Now as an adult she is an assassin for him and has finally landed the job th
Margaret
Nov 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book, wasn't sure at the beginning but I got more and more intrigued as I read further. The characters grow with the book and become more complex. You just can't help but love Luca. He may be the mob enforcer but Rose makes him melt. He just wants to protect her and keep her safe. Even when she has a gun pointed at him he tells her he loves her. Rose has so much to deal with in this book and she finds out that almost everything she believed were lies. So glad they got their happy ...more
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
This was my first book by Renea so I wasn't sure what to expect. I love a good Mafia book and I really enjoyed this book. The story line and characters had me sucked in from the beginning and I was flipping the pages in no time.

There was only one part where in my mind it would've been different. I can't see someone like Luca be so forgiving about what she does and her dishonesty, although he really did love her so maybe he could. The both fall for each other hard but their relationship isn't bu
Catherine Hayward
Mar 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Such a different twist in the usual for this type of story. For a start the mob assassin is a woman. Needless to say that leads to problems when her new target is Luca, the son of the man that killed her father. They both have secrets

The last thing she should do is fall for him

This story is well written, sexy, fast with just the right amount of suspense and intrigue.
I Enjoyed the style of story and although not my usual type of reading material, I would definitely recommend it

I voluntarily re
Mari
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rose heart was about 10 years old when her father was murdered. Her mother had left them a few years before. Now she was all alone. she was taken in by the mob. Angel carvano took care of rose, made sure she went to school and all of that. All Rose had on her mind was revenge for her fathers murder. She finally found a way to get the revenge. She asked her best friend Jam to help her get all set up to get started and she was off to California. She watched her target to get to know them and see h ...more
Tiffany
Mar 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I've read by this author and I will definitely be reading more. It was a really good book! There was action and suspense, twists and turns, chemistry, and hot sex. I really liked Rose and Luca together. I can't wait to read more by this author.
*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book. This is my honest review.*
Reviews from the Heart
Mar 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a great story that kept me going up to the very end and I loved it!

Rose is hell bent on getting revenge for something horrible that happened in her past and she's dedicated her entire life to obtaining this goal. Nothing and nobody is going to stand in the way of that. Things are about to take a serious and what I found to be very interesting turn when she crosses paths with the dangerous Luca while carrying out her plan.

I loved the instant connection between these two and really enjoy
Betty G.
Mar 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
⭐4.5 STARS⭐

This book is so exciting!
I really loved it!

Once I started it, I just wanted to read and read. It's very interesting.

And I highly recommend it.

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.*
Michelle Austin
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
description

Criminal Attraction was a great 5 star read.

Rose is an assassin out for revenge. Her next mark is Luca, the only son of the man that killed her father. She watches him for a little bit then she makes her move to plant herself in his life.
What she didn’t plan on was falling in love with him.

He’s a tall order of italian gorgeousness. Eye on the prize, Rose. Eye on the prize.

Luca is falling for Rose. There is something about her that just feels right. She
Bloggers From Down Under
Feb 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
* Review by Kylie from Bloggers From Down Under **

When I was given this book to read, I wasn't too sure what I was in for, as I haven't read any of Renea's previous works. After the first chapter, I knew I was hooked, and it didn't take me long to finish.

Luca comes from a family deeply involved in the mafia. He will one day take over from his father, and has no doubt he'll do a damn fine job.

Rose is an assassin, sent by Luca's families number one enemy, to end his life. Rose sees it as an act of
Crystal Wilke
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Criminal Attraction is the first book I have read by Renea. I was hooked from the beginning of the end. The story line was great. I was on the edge of my seat with the twist n turns. I absolutely loved the chemistry between Luca and Rose. Criminal Attraction is worth reading.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC for this book.
United Indie Book Blog
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Stacey
Feb 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
This story was my introduction into the world of Renae Porter who is a completely new author to me. I can safely say I wasn't disappointed.

Criminal Attraction introduces us to Rose, an assassin who has been given the job of avenging her fathers death many years ago; her target being Luca, the son of her fathers murderer. Luca is lured in immediately and they soon forge a relationship built on secrets and lies - on Rose's part anyway.

I couldn't help but love Luca, as even though he works for his
Korena Kerner
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story about a mob assassin, Rose, that her target is the son of the man who killed her father. Rose got close to Luca. She weaved her way into his life. Rose never expected to fall for Luca. Luca has his secrets too. Luca and Rose have a undeniable attraction between them. When it comes down to Rose or Luca, you have to read what happens!!

I feel in love with both characters. The author keeps you glued to your Kindle. I enjoyed the fast paced storyline. This is my first story from th
Geneva Handleman
Feb 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
An assassin and a mobster. Can they find love behind all the lies? He is her mark, but she keeps breaking rules and getting too close. Will she be able to pull the trigger when the time come?

Great characters, great writing and great suspense! It took me a little while to really get into it, but once I did, I was caught up quickly and completely. Few writers manage to make me cry, but I admit to tearing up for this story. It could have used more fleshing out of some areas, but for the most part
Donna Martin
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing! Renea Porter really brought her characters to life and you are right there with them. I'm not going to put any spoilers in here. Luca and Rose (main characters) have a lot going on in their lives from lies to deceit to love and loss. This book kept me on the edge of my seat thru the whole story. It is in my top 10 of must reads for this year! Its a story that will stay with you. Its staying on my kindle as a re-read for later!
Paula Genereau
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing. I loved all the characters and it made you wanna jump right in the book.
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon

*** 3.5 Cranky Stars ***

Rose knew the number one rule. Never fall in love with your mark. She tossed this rule off a 10 story building. Most of Roses life was all about revenge. Mark after mark till she reached her reason for this deadly journey. Marred by a tragic childhood experience she is part of a well known crime family and has one friend. Then one day she's presented with what she's been waiting for the son of Geno Fascinelli. She has to extract his secrets but doesn't intend on falling f
Marnie
Nov 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
When your work and your love-life intersect.

Told by Rose in the first person, both in the past and present tense, she tells us about her job, and her love for a man involved in the mob. Unfortunately for her, he’s her next job, and the man who contracted her, doesn’t like failure.

Out to avenged her father’s execution style killing, she has watched and gathered information for years and has now seized the opportunity to finally get the closure she needs. Inserting herself into her mark’s life, he
Nov 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a good mafia story with some nice twists.

Rose is an assassin and is finally going to get her revenge on the man who killed her father. Her plan, to take away domeone he loves so he feels her pain. Rose doesn't just kill, she needs the proof first. So she will have to make contact with this target to find the proof before the kill.

Luca is the only son to a mob boss, who killed Rose's Dad. He meets Rose and instantly feels a pull towards her.

I loved the chemistry between Rose and Luca. E
2OCC Reviews
Nov 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: jessica
This book was really fast paced with a non type plot line. I liked the plot line. I had a lot of hope when it came to the characters and while the plot held up to what I wanted I really struggled woth the characters. They changed their demeanor when they were together. Guess you want to see characters that bring out the best in each other, but it felt fake to me.

I would be willing to read other books by this author because I really enjoyed the plot and think she has potential. Maybe I needed mor
Jessica
Nov 21, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: quirkyblinddate
I got this book via #QuirkyBlindDateWithABook.

I really liked the plot of this story, The story was fast paced and I think it could have been slowed down. The characters started out strong in the begining of the story then kind of lost it by the end. This is the first book by this author I have read and I will read again as I did like the plot.

Lori Hoffman
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this book it involves two people involved in the mob but in the end they both got out. Rose was a hired assassin she went out looking for revenge on who killed her father when she learns the truth she went away to find herself and see if she can be anything else but an assassin. Luca just wanted Rose back when they finally got back together hejust wanted to marry her.
Katrina
Nov 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
i really enjoyed this book. It had suspense and romance and the heroine is so awesome. She's driven and intent on revenge. When she falls in love with the man she is suppose to kill, she finds herself in a mess. The love scenes are hot and i'm sure readers will be very happy with it
Sharon
Aug 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Mafia Revenge

The emotions run high in this story, the heartbreak is all consuming and the curve balls are many

"I was gifted a copy of this ebook and this is my honest review"

• The Opposite Effect (Enigma #8)
  • Forever (Destroyed by Love #1)
  • The Catching Kind (Brew Ha Ha #3)
  • Playing it Cool (Portwood Brothers, #1)
  • Welcome to Neverland: Part 2
  • Waiting On You
  • The Game
  • Caught by Cupid
  • First Contact (Haunts For Sale #1)
  • No Regrets (No Regrets, #1)
  • Holding the Other
  • Welcome to Neverland: Part 1
  • One Chance (Hogan Brothers #1)
  • House Rules
  • Suddenly Together (Dirty Texas #2)
  • Betting On Love
  • Dracian Legacy (Dracian, # 1)
  • Afraid to Fall (Starting Over #2)
You can also find me on Facebook here: www.facebook.com/AuthorReneaPorter

Renea Porter is best known for writing realistic stories with realistic characters. Her stories may even cause you to shed a tear or two.

She mainly writes New Adult and Contemporary Romances. However, she's not afraid to venture into other genre's like Paranormal Romance.

She enjoys spending time with her husband of fifteen y

News & Interviews