Start by marking “Crazy Over You (Love with Altitude, #2)” as Want to Read:
Crazy Over You (Love with Altitude, #2)

Crazy Over You

(Love with Altitude #2)

Crazy Over You is a standalone romantic comedy and the second book in the Love with Altitude series.

My savior isn’t prince charming.
I’m not that lucky.
He’s my worst nightmare.
He’s my one-night stand from two years ago.
And he doesn’t remember me.

What happens on vacation doesn't always stay on vacation. Especially in a place like Aspen. I moved to the mountains for my dream
ebook, 1st Edition, 236 pages
Published March 28th 2017 by Daisy Prescott (first published March 25th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Crazy Over You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crazy Over You

Start your review of Crazy Over You (Love with Altitude, #2)
Nicola
Mar 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sometimes you just need a romance that is low on the drama and angst and makes you laugh, giggle and sigh happily: that's exactly what I got from Crazy Over You.

"I’ve always had a thing for beards."

Daisy Prescott has taken the second-chance trope and put a fresh twist on it as neither the H or h think the other remembers their first tryst two years previously. And whilst it's what I would term a slower burning romance, the story is held together by fun, flirting, fabulous characters and a re
Dee Montoya
4.5 Crazy Fun Stars*****

An amazing one-night stand that even two years after it happened Mara can't still forget about. Mara's new job takes her into the snowy mountains, and straight into the arms of the sexy stranger that got away from her years ago.

Gorgeous snowy mountains, a couple of sweet dogs, and a fun, and sexy story, make Crazy Over You a cozy, weekend read that will entertain you to no end.

photo 531985D1-FB13-4E59-B2F6-35309571557A_zpsqig43xak.jpg

Mara and Jesse met two years ago while she was still a student, and Jesse going through som
Helena Hunting
May 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Daisy Prescott’s signature smart and sassy humor fill the pages of this sweetly sexy second chance romance that will have you skiing the moutains for your own Jesse Hayes! Five swoony stars of perfection!
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Crazy Over You is the second book in the Love with Altitude series by Daisy Prescott and it can be read as a standalone.

Two years ago, Mara was having the best vacation of her life till her foot slipped on a wet spot and she lost her balance. But instead of things going wrong after that, she found herself in the hands of tall, dark, and handsome. She kissed him, tongue included, you know, to show him gratitude for not letting her fall... and because she was drunk.

Right person, wrong time.

The sp
Kari | Books For The Living
Crazy Over You is the story of Mara and Jesse. Two years ago, they met while Mara was on vacation and shared an unbelievable kiss. So unbelievable Mara is still thinking about it two years later, along with the fact she can’t really remember what happened that one drunken night. When she moves to the Aspen area for a job, she unexpectedly runs into her kissing soulmate and disastrous one night stand from two years ago, Jesse. There’s just one problem. They both think the other one doesn’t rememb ...more
Susan (susayq ~)
Ya'll, I have found a new favorite author. Daisy Prescott is amazeballs! I'm seriously going to have to go and get her other stuff that I haven't read and devour it. Her writing is smooth, her characters are relatable and lovable (even Logan...I'm hoping he finds his HEA), and her stories have you smiling (and sometimes crying).

Mara and Jesse met a few years before this story starts. A one night stand thing that Mara couldn't fully remember. Except for his kisses. She remembered those because th
MJ
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2017-books
I am mad about Crazy Over You. Daisy Prescott has written a book full of feels and every single one is way beyond wonderful. She has once again managed to make me laugh until I sigh. There is this incredible balance between humor and tenderness and I couldn't help but smile with each turn of the page.

This is the ultimate feelgood kind of story that will fill your heart with utter joy. Mara Keiley and Jesse Hayes find themselves face to face again after an interesting night two years prior, and i
Sara (sarabara081)
You can find more of my reviews at Forever 17 Books.

This is my first book by Daisy Prescott but it definitely won’t be the last! Though Crazy Over You is the second book in the Love with Altitude series, it reads completely as a standalone. But I now have every intention of going back and reading the first book as well!

We are introduced to Mara, a quirky veterinarian, as she finds herself in a precarious situation on the slopes in her new town. Feeling some major embarrassment but still needing
Deniz
Mar 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-17
So after reading two books in this series I can say with no doubt that I will be reading the entire series.
I love the setting.
There are mountains, there is lots of snow, there is a winter romance and hot guys.. do I need to say more?

Add to all ove the above: Prescott's wonderful writing, her wit and the slow(ish) real romance- and you got me all smitten. Utterly and totally smitten.

The romance is cute and swoony and has a nice sizzle to it. The storyline is interesting. There are no unnecessa
Aaly
Shelves: arc
review-blog

*** ARC kindly provided by the author for an honest review. ***

Crazy over You is the kind of book with magnificent scenery places, amazing and so fun characters, awkward moments and a bit of crazy heroine, a broody, sweet and so sexy hero, that can make you laugh so hard, swoon and sigh just like that, to make you want to try new things and let the unexpected surprise you.

Reading Daisy Prescott’s books is always to me, a breath of fresh air. Jesse and Mara had history, the ones
Anne's Corner Book Blog (AC)
Mar 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sweet! You can always count on Daisy Prescott to deliver a cute, feel good, sweet romance. Crazy over you started out with Jesse rescuing Mara off the mountain. Mara was stuck in a very compromising position and handsome Jesse escorted her to safety. Mara thought Jesse looked familiar and she was right – Jesse was her one-night-stand / one drunken night out with a friend, or so she thought. Since their encounter, both of their lives has changed. Jesse always thought Mara was the one that got awa ...more
Beth
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Delightful and Witty Read with a Cozy Setting and Thoughtful Character Development

Quite simply, I think Crazy Over You is Daisy Prescott’s best book yet. I adored this charming, fun and tender romance. Ms. Prescott was able to find right balance between fun and serious in this story – there are some very tender moments in this book that hit me right in the heart, and yet I laughed so much while reading Mara and Jesse’s story too. It engrossed me so much that I didn’t want to put down at night to
Nic
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I can't remember the last time I devoured a book in one sitting, but I couldn't put Crazy Over You down. Thank you, Daisy Prescott, for Jesse and Mara's story.

I have been in a reading slump for the last 4 month. Every book I start, I end up shelving... Nothing was cutting it for me. Crazy Over You was exactly the kind of story I needed to read. The writing is witty and endearing, and the characters are fun and loveable. Every thing about this story had me wanting more. I can't forget to mention
bittersweetreads
Apr 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS!!!

A palate cleanser. Charming, with chemistry that’s au naturel, relatable and palpable, so sweet you want to devour it. Crazy Over You put a big smile on my face that I know for sure I cannot easily erase. We’ve established that I am a sucker for uncomplicated but genuine love stories. Beyond stories that are heavy on twists, I think I totally crave those that give off subtle angst, but with feels to die for – yep you’re hearing me right, this book absolutely delivered!

I fell madly d
Kim
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was a little unsure when I asked for an ARC of Crazy Over You by Daisy Prescott. I had never read any of her books but I decided this weekend was all about the authors I have never read before. I absolutely struck gold! I really loved the cover and blurb, so why not give it a shot? I was 100% loving this story!

Crazy Over You is a feel-good story that made me happy. Mara and Jesse hit it off two years ago, in a drunken night of fun. Mara was in a drunken stupor and Jesse found himself having th
Kim Howard
Daisy Prescott is becoming one of my favorite rom-com authors. Crazy Over You, is her latest and now a favorite on my book shelf. The premise is the long forgotten one night stand coming back to haunt(possess?). Mara, is the new veterinarian in town who humorously finds herself in the need of assistance from Jesse, a ski patrol rescuer.

The writing is sharp and engaging. The characters are just what you like in a rom-com. Mara is funny and likeable and Jesse has some good moments too. Mara's int
Quinn Fforde
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I won an ARC of this book in a contest, and I was thrilled to have it. I love Daisy Prescott's books, and this series has been so much fun so far. Both books have been sweet and sexy, very funny with a few tears thrown in.
Jesse is terrific hero material. As Mara puts it, "Tall, dark, and rugged man skies down the mountain with a dog on his shoulders." Yeah, I'm swooning with her. He is respectful of Mara, too. I don't like jerky guys.
Mara is my favorite part of the book, though. I do love a smar
Heather andrews
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mara and Jesse were fun characters tonread about, they had so much chemistry, and I loved all light hearted-ness in the book, “like if you show me yours, I have to show you mine? Haven’t we been doing that. Twice last night and once this morning in the shower.” I loved this book, the characters were just so lovable.
Laurie
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Happiness is reading a Daisy Prescott book. Seriously. From cover to epilogue, she weaves her stories with wonderful characters, clever dialogue, sly humor and Romance. Oh, the Romance. Crazy Over You has all those things and more. This book is pure magic and had me laughing (a lot), tearing up and just downright swooning.

Mara Keiley and Jesse Hayes’ connection is serendipitous and way better than anything produced by Hollywood. Their chemistry was off the charts in every way – from the how’s a
Emma
Mar 24, 2017 rated it liked it
razy Over You is a cute and quirky romance about meeting your soulmate in a fleeting interaction at the wrong time in your life, only to be given a second chance to embrace happiness.

Mara has recently relocated to Aspen to pursue her veterinary career, determined to make the most of her opportunities, Mara vows to be more adventurous although she does like the idea of being a cat lady. Mara is adorably awkward with a fantastic self-depreciating sense of humour and natural beauty. The direct addr
Livia
May 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Rom-com junkies
Recommended to Livia by: Daisy Prescott
‘Jesse is a giver.’ ~Mara

★¸¸.•*¨*•★ Minor spoilers alert★•*¨*•.¸¸★

Writing style:
Dual POVs

Cover design: I like the style and the fact that it makes me think of my past annual trip to ski each year during my 8.5 years of living as a non-native transplant in Denver, CO.

Format owned:Kindle e-book

My tags for this rom-com novel are…
HEA / Whimsical / Sexy / Easy-to-read / Entertaining / Original / Page-turner / Romantic / Funny

One of my favorite early scenes was Mara and Jesse’s true first meet-cut
Michelle [Helen Geek]
07/17/2017 -- 2 Stars

Well, I gave it up at 80%. I know .. why didn't you just finish it? It bored me to tears and just couldn't pull it out. It didn't engage me and nothing clicked for me. I kept thinking it would get better, but it really didn't. Finally, I realized that it just wasn't going to get better and I gave it up.

It may be better for you. I hope so anyway.

Happy Reading!
Teresa
Jul 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book. All the characters (including the four legged ones) were amazing and funny. I'm looking forward to the next book in this series.
Nefise
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was ok
It made me tired with lots of inner thoughts and etc.
Samantha Glass
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Spent my afternoon blissfully tagging along with Jesse and Mara as they skied and tangoed around one another. Daisy Prescott has such an ability to write real characters--ones you'd love to hang out with, who have quirks, feel ALL the feelings, and remind you that second chances can end up in happily ever afters.
Teresa
Mar 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
There are just some books that come to you at the exact right time, when you need them most. Crazy Over You by Daisy Prescott was one of those books. I was coming off a darker read and needed something to lift my spirits and take me away. And away I went to the resort town of Aspen. One of my favorite things about reading is all the places I get to travel to without spending all that money. Daisy did a wonderful job setting up this town, the environment, that I felt like I was right there. On th ...more
Dora Ruiz Davalos Books and Tequila Blog
This is the second book in a new series, “Love with Altitude” and if the two books are anything like this one you are going to love them! I absolutely adore Rom-Coms, especially the ones that get it right. Crazy Over You is one of those laugh out loud and happy sigh books. It’s filled with likeable characters, a bit of sorrow and lots of comedy, and slowly builds up to hot monkey sex! There’s even a crew of misfit pets for the animal lovers. This is my first Daisy Prescott book (I’m sorry to say ...more
books are love
Mar 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved this no angst light hearted and sweet love story. Especially love all the pop culture zings and references.

Two years ago Mara and Jesse met. Two years ago Mara let loose and she tries to forget the night that she had the most amazing kiss and can’t remember what else. Jesse at that time was in a bad place but just as chivalrous as he is now. He knew Mara was going and that the kiss affected him when he left her room. Did he forget the kiss? No but he didn’t think he would ever connect to h
Tina
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I wish the version of Aspen Daisy Prescott created was the real one so that I could live in this world. The first in this series, Next To You, is my absolute favorite from Daisy, and now it has a rival. Crazy Over You is a witty and heartfelt story, one that hooked me from the very beginning. Mara and Jesse are brilliant characters. Their chemistry is palpable and their banter is spot on. These two are people you want to come to life and be best friends with forever.

Mara is such a sweet and scat
JG
If you ever need to just be delighted with a story where the female protagonist will have you rolling in laughter because of the everyday realness of her life, then Daisy Prescott's Crazy Over You is for you. Meet Mara, a veterinarian currently living in Snowmass, Colorado surrounded by gorgeous looking men and still manages to prefer the company of her patients and pets. She goes on a date with a self absorb male as a social experiment but mainly it was for the crepes, very delicious ones at th ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Batter of Wits (Donner Bakery, #5)
  • Carpentry and Cocktails (Green Valley Library, #5)
  • Upsy Daisy
  • Been There Done That (Leffersbee, #1)
  • Love in Deed (Green Valley Library #6)
  • Cutie and the Beast (Cipher Office, #3)
  • Code of Honor (Cipher Security #2)
  • Beef Cake (Donner Baker, #4)
  • The Treble With Men (Scorned Women's Society, #2)
  • Engagement and Espionage (Solving for Pie: Cletus and Jenn Mysteries Series, #1)
  • Garrett (Bachelors of the Ridge, #2)
  • Weight Expectations (Cipher Office, #1)
  • Chasing Vivi (The Men of Crestview #2)
  • No Whisk No Reward (Donner Bakery, #3)
  • Silver Mayor (The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge)
  • Crushed: A Hockey Love Story (Vegas Crush, #1)
  • That Swoony Feeling (Getting Lucky, #4)
  • Michael (Bachelors of the Ridge, #4)
Keep in touch with me!

Sign up for my mailing list here (copy and paste this link): http://smarturl.it/daisysignup

Or find me on Twitter (@daisy_prescott), Facebook /daisyprescottauthorpage, or Instagram /daisyprescott.

USA Today Bestselling author Daisy Prescott lives in a real life Stars Hollow in the Boston suburbs with her husband and an indeterminate number of imaginary housegoats. When not wr

Love with Altitude (4 books)
  • Next to You (Love with Altitude, #1)
  • Wild for You (Love with Altitude, #3)
  • Up to You (Love with Altitude, #4)